The Seduction of My Favorite Cougar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lubricated my shaft with hand cream and told her to open herself up for me, to offer her culo for the taking. Her hands reached back, prying opening the white cheeks, exposing the rosebud hole to be entered.

I slid easily into her as I pulled back on her hips, feeling the warmth of her rear against my belly, my dick tight inside her as I began a rhythm.

"Tell me," I said "how much you like my cock in your ass."

"Ohhh, yes... I love your pinga deep in my ass, baby....This is so dirty.... So naughty... Fuck my ass!!....Oh....yeah....that feels...awesome .... I love sucking your pinga....I love being fucked in any hole by your thick, nasty cock....Oh yeah!!!"

She was humping back against me, impaling herself as much as possible with my cock, shouting for more, deeper, lost in the savage fury of being sodomized while her husband looked on.

"When your husband joins us next time, is he going to enjoy seeing you like this, taking a cock up your sweet round ass?"

"Oh,,, yes, yes he will."

"Maybe he would like to hold open your ass cheeks to make my cock slide in better. What would he think about that?"

"He would...love it...that feels...awesome. Oh... it's so deep in my ass....I'm going to cum soon....." She said as she made whimpering, moaning, grunting sounds.

My dick was harder than ever as my hips moved with her rhythm as I went deeper and deeper inside her, pumping, ramming, pulling on her hips, slamming, swiveling hips to make the cock dance inside her, finally spurting my cream as she too, climaxed screaming, both collapsing side by side on her matrimonial bed.

All's well that ends with a deep climax; the next adventure would involve Leo.

I did not have to wait long for she called me on the phone early on the following day, which was Sunday.

"Leo loved the show," she said, "he came so much that he claims he almost passed out. He wants to go ahead and for all three of us to meet and he will participate but please don't ever tell him that you knew that he was watching us."

"I won't. So he liked it a lot? Good for him."

"He took me in the shower and tried to imitate all our moves and he did so rather well, so I had two cocks last night and I am fully satisfied, more than ever in my whole life."

"Good. So when do we get together?"

"How about this afternoon, say two o'clock?

"I'll be there. You want me to bring anything?"

"Bring some weed so all three of us can get high."

I had a late breakfast of Belgian waffles with strawberry syrup, dressed in cargo shorts an old T shirt and sandals, rolled up a half dozen joints for our threesome afternoon and procured a bottle of a Chilean wine from my pantry to celebrate with the happily married couple.

When I arrived, Leo greeted me pleasantly, saying how he was looking forward to an exciting afternoon. He was dressed in shorts and a kimono. Marie was by the pool, dressed in a two piece bathing suit, sipping a rum and coke. When she saw me, she walked up pressed herself against me and pressed her open mouth to mine, our tongues playing while Leo moaned happily.

The patio deck was protected from the sun by a dark blue awning which gave an eerie shade of light to the scene. The deck had a couple of patio loungers, a small coffee table and a wicker sofa.

We all sat around the patio drinking a smoking weed, even Leo. We talked and I told him that I found it very exciting to fuck his wife. He smiled pleasantly nodding, not saying much while Marie teased us both, licking her lips slowly. I was in no hurry, allowing time for the weed and the white wine to do their magic.

After a few minutes of listening to soft jazz I looked at Marie and smiled.

"Marie," I said. "I would like you to do something nice for us. Take Leo's clothing off and then do the same for me. After that you will remove that bathing suit and you will masturbate for us while you tell us anything that pops into your mind."

She was totally uninhibited, enjoying every second of the journey. Marie undressed Leo quickly, his cock freely erect as he sat in silence, mesmerized as events developed. She kissed her husband on the lips as her fingernails caressed his dick, soon moving towards me.

It only took her seconds to remove my shorts and T shirt. She looked down hungrily at my cock, licked her lips and began moving down but I stopped her, shaking my head.

"Play with yourself first."

She removed her bathing suit slowly, teasing us, covering her nipples with her hands, a look of real sexual hunger in her face. Once naked she began caressing herself, hands on nipples down to the mound, body moving slowly to soft jazz sound, not really dancing but flowing with the increasing arousal.

"Tell your husband what you are feeling."

"Oh, Leo, this is incredible...to be naked in front of you both....I want to be fucked by both, suck two cocks and do anything you want. You can fuck my ass also...come in my face....use me. Fuck me hard both of you."

"Not yet. Continue your masturbation. Entertain us and yourself. "

She really enjoyed playing with herself, much more than the first time; her fingers disappeared and appeared as she jammed them in and out of her soaked cunt. She fingered her clit fast and arched her body.

"Excellent," I said, "Leo, it seems as though your wife enjoys fingering herself in front of us."

"She does," he answered as he played with his dick, "And I enjoy seeing her."

"Hear that Marie? Your husband enjoys seeing you finger yourself...so continue fingering but kneel over here and suck my cock."

She went down on her knees at once, her free hand reaching for my cock, her mouth opening wide then closing down on the head, nibbling, savoring my dick as her husband watched, mesmerized. Her tongue went up and down my shaft as she looked at her husband. Her teeth nibbled my cock head as her hand stroked my meat.

She hit her climax soon after my cock entered her mouth, her body stiffening before almost collapsing between my legs as she moaned and groaned while sucking my dick. I took my cock out of her mouth, rubbing it on her face, my pre cum marking my territory as I told her to get on all fours on the coffee table.

Leo's hands grasped her ass cheeks wide, exposing both the rosebud hole and the shaved slit for my viewing and fucking pleasure. I moved close, grasping my cock, moving it up and down as a brush, barely touching her wet slit.

"Please...."

"Please what, Marie?" I said.

"Please fuck me."

"You really want it?" I teased.

"Yes...please...Leo, tell him to fuck me....use me but don't tease me."

I went into her cunt first and she was so excited that her orgasms started seconds after the first thrust at the same time that Leo's dick entered her mouth. She made moaning animal sounds as she climaxed in spasms and we pumped our cocks into her cunt and mouth. I did not take Leo long to ejaculate down her throat as she made gurgling sounds.

Holding back my own climax I went from her cunt to her ass, my dick lubricated with her juices, my shaft sliding inside the rosebud hole, her soft white ass cheeks pressing against my belly. Leo's now spent cock slipped from between her lips and she moaned a sound that was part pain penetration and part sexual hunger and lustful joy at being taken in such a manner, sodomized in front of her husband.

After all those orgasms she was still full of raw lust, pushing back, jamming my meat deeper inside her ass, tightening her rosebud hole against my meat as she talked to her husband who was sitting on the wicker couch looking at her behaving like a total nymphomaniac.

"Oh, Leo.....this is so good....it hurts but it feels so hot....you like how he fucks my ass. Leo, do you?"

"Yes, it's very hot. I love it."

"He's going to come soon, Leo...I can feel his swelling cock...and when he comes...I will also...Oh, fuck my ass with that fat cock....I am your cougar....your puta.... Fuck me hard...OOOOHHHHH!!!"

We both climaxed together, my meat jerking out my cream inside her ass as she screamed, pushed back, gripped my meat with her ass cheeks, draining me down to the last drop.

So began that terrific Sunday. In the past year I have continued my discreet relationship with my hungry cougar, sometimes alone and other times with Leo watching or participating.

I also have a second cougar and the four us had a very interesting get together, but that is another story.