All Comments on 'The Summer I Became Mom's Lover'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 264 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Very nicely done

A fantastic storyline and a well written story

I was getting a bit aggravated with him for refusing to fuck his hot mother, but in the end it all worked out.

I think they should just keep on getting her pregnant, until she has a little girl, even if she has to have several more pregnancies.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nicely done

I'm not sure why you feel you should appologise for those who don't like incest stories.

If you don't like it, don't read it. I'm not a fan of gay stories, so I don't read them. It is as simple as that. Your story was very well done. thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
spectacular

You have a true talent, a beautiful depiction of the struggle that any realistic son would go through when asked to take his fathers place and make love to his mother. You deal with a complexity of emotions that others might struggle to even comprehend beautifully.

Top marks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Always a good day

Its always a great day when I see a lovecraft68 submission. I love you'r writing, keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Same old stuff

I only got to the part where the mother was wearing a tank top and very tight short shorts and with a mighty yawn i gave up. Do american mothers who have incestous relationships with their sons ever where anything else????

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 11 years ago
Great.

You knocked it out of the park! And me along with it.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 11 years ago

This is a truly magnificent story, extremely well written and entirely believable. What a pleasant change from some of the far-fetched nonsense we sometimes get on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW!!!

Why aren't there at least 10 stars for a story this great ?

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 11 years ago
^__^

What a great story. So emotional and love filled. 5 stars because I can't give it more. The build up was superb and the dialogues... Wow! Once again, thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the amazing work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
low life piece of crap.

You just broke me of reading these stories. I thought I would never say that. I feel so sick inside. Don't write anymore stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it!!!

I'm embarrassed to say I skimmed thru parts of this, even tho I could tell you really worked hard on this, 'cause couldn't wait for the next 'hot action' part. Really good stuff; I esp. liked the undertone of subservience & complete sexual abandon Cynthia/mom brought to the festivities- who could resist a mother so hot??!!

Gebob69Gebob69over 11 years ago
More...More!!!

I Know that it a contest entry, but you should consider continuing. One of the best that I have read. It is a 5 star only wish I could give it more. Keep up the great work.

Tall_cool_oneTall_cool_oneover 11 years ago
WOW!

This story would make an absolutely supurb adult movie. Nice job!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
beautiful!

I loved the story, probably only the second time a porn story brought tears to my eyes

wiltryitwiltryitover 11 years ago
Coercion of the worst kind

This is no different than a teacher, boss or any other person of authority forcing a sexual relationship on someone. What is worse, it is his parents, using the guilt of the father dying. I have NOTHING against consenting sexual relationships, but he was not consenting. Yes, he came around to it, but that does not make it right.

Would have enjoyed the story, if they had laid out to him, then let him make his own mind up with out the sleeping with, father telling him he would do it and guilt they put on him. Or even if he had been willing from the start.

texaswaldo60texaswaldo60over 11 years ago
hot

one of the best stories ive ever read well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
discomfort

Pretty much echo Wiltryit. By page four I couldn't continue-not saying it was a bad story or poorly written, it just triggered my ick reflex. It did not feel like a love story, it felt like coercion, and ptsd, and desperation-which can be a legit story if that was your intention. But not a love story.

Cali Cali

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ugh

Not your usual standard.

AhabscribeAhabscribeover 11 years ago
Bravo!

One of the better stories I've read on here in some time...an excellent variation of an old theme. Suffer the brickbats of those who hate the subject material, use what useful criticism is offered and on to the next...which I look forward to greatly!

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 11 years ago
I liked this story

This story kept me involved from the beginning to the end. It's the kind of story that stays with you for a while. Well done...

xgigglesxxgigglesxover 11 years ago
good feature

haven't read your stories before, i liked this one very much, although the "dirty girl" comments were not my favorite choice of words, but a fine story nonetheless. i'll be watching for more material from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great work!

I gave it a 5! I enjoyed the way you worked through a truly unusual plot line. I hope you continue with the creative work. The only negative, is something I advise frequently, that you sit back and read your finished work. There was a plot error in Dad's erotic soow on the deck ( follow the red robe) and several typo or spelling errors that stand out and disrupt the flow, but, your character is a teacher and i'm not so I havn't downgraded your work because of them. Even now it would do you good to print the story and then sit with a red pen or highlighter and mark as you read as it is a great way to learn the missteps soyou will catch them in the future. Please understand that I'm not criticising your creativity, I really enjoyed the work, I'm just pointing out w way to make your next creation even better and you a more capable author in the process. I'll close in repeat, I gave it a five because I believe it really deserves it! I hope you continue with even better results in the future, I really wish there were a higher award!

KatBalluKatBalluover 11 years ago
Stopped on page 4

I read in the incest genre and like it if it is between two consenting adults. I could not read past page 4 where Cynthia was practically forcing her child to have sex with her. Why would she do something like that if she had been forced as a child? Granted the child is 21, but no one should be forced or coerced with guilt. "If you love me you would..." Maybe this story gets better, but I wont know because I cant get past that point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story

I really enjoyed this. The interplay of the character was excellent. I could feel the uncertainty at first, and then the love over came all. I was reminded of how in the old testament if a man died leaving a widow his brother was to take the widow as his own wife. Society has different ways of dealing with each type of situation. This was an excellent solution to a man providing for his widow. I would have liked to give you a ten.

gatwell478gatwell478over 11 years ago
Great read

Absolutely loved it. Usually I don't care for stories as long as this that aren't broken into chapters but this one kept me reading from beginning to end straight through. Look forward to reading more.

sun_sea_skysun_sea_skyover 11 years ago
Interesting turnabout

Most incest stories in the mother/son variety are about "let's hope Dad doesn't find out!" but you managed to turn that around. The son's reluctance made it more believable than it would have been if Dad said: "I want you to sleep with your mother". Son: "Sure, OK."

I'm not totally sure I agree with the non-consent comments above. The son was of age to know what he is doing. Is that much worse than a girlfriend saying "if you love me you'll marry me"?

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 11 years ago
A tale with two ratings 5*'s for pp1-3 and 7-8, 1* for pp 4-6

First off LC68, I give a Bronx cheer to anyone dissing incest as a serious erotic category. You write this genre as well as anyone else on this site. You, Ahabscribe and Moondrift are my all time faves. Stevie3624 does really well as does Turniphead.

Mother-son incest fascinates me. I love reading tales about incestuous romance more or less happily aver after.

However, IMO this story was freighted with too much emotional coercion (especially pages 4-6) to be a free choice on the son's part.

No hate on the dad to want his darling wife to be taken care of in every way. Mom was cool with it, but the son obviously wasn't.

At the base of any good emotional relationship, you respect folks' boundaries and the son's got violated.worse than Poland during the blitzkrieg.

As a son of hippies making all kinds of well-intentioned but disastrous sexual and emotional experiments, I'm fiercely prejudiced against that sort of thing IRL.

I know it's just a story, but I couldn't help hearing creepy organ music whenever dad started "guiding" his reluctant son into complying with his final wish. Sounds great for a twist in a story but even for an Oedipal incest fetishist this felt icky.

Long story shorter, the beginning and end of the story were sublime. That middle was gruesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
THANK YOU

It is one the best stories I have ever read FOXEY 141

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Mother or stepmother?

There was a point in the story when the dad cries and the son says that the father last cried when the son's mother had died....but later on in the story we find out that the mother is actually the son's mother (she had mentioned that she regretted that the father had a vasectomy thus not enabling the mother to have more children)....not her step-mother. Will the writer please explain this discrepancy?

DwinohDwinohover 11 years ago
Great Job

I love stories with romance and happy endings. Would even like to see this story continue with additional kids, a new location, and Jason's career. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One of the best stories ever!!!

everything you'd want in a story. it wasn't rushed, nice build up to the sex. real emotions and worth the wait in the end. Great Story.

wolfarmywolfarmyover 11 years ago
just awesome

the best incest story I have ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One of the very best.

You know that it would be hard for a husband and father to suggest what happened.It to me shows the total love thar a man can have for his family. It was well written and five stars for you. Keepup the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story

this has been the best story that i have read in a very long time. The build up was geat. the people werer so very real it was like you were right there through it all. Very well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A proofread shy of perfect

Congratulations on a wonderfully written story. Please have someone proofread this story and make a few minor edits. Then it will be perfect. An example, whenever "mom" is used in the story, it is always the writer's mom, Cynthia. When referring to the father's mother, you need to be specific. I figured out what you meant, but I shouldn't have to. A few modifications and this story is perfect. Thanks

lovecraft68lovecraft68over 11 years agoAuthor
To clarify

To clarify the confusing statement at the end of the story. When Jason says his father never cried, even when his mom died, It was meant to read even when his own mother died.

There were a couple of drafts of this and in the original there was a little back story to Jason's grandmother passing the previous summer. I decided the story was long enough and removed it. Going through my last read, I'd already "seen" the story several times and was no longer truly "seeing" the words. I know other authors know what I mean.

I appreciate the readers paying more attention to the work than apparently I myself did. I also appreciate all these comments both good and bad.

LC

purplelilypurplelilyover 11 years ago
OUTSTANDING!!!

Really felt like you knew the characters and hits at the heart and pulls. It kinda felt like you were Jason as he was telling it-you lived and felt the emotion. Can relate to the story because it feels like it can happen to anyone. Really well written and thought out,

took sometime to make story flow and make an emotion come to the reader. It isn't easy to do but you did it! Look forward to seeing more of stories and will check out your other stories. Did an excellent job-thank you for story!

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 11 years ago
Incredible

That was amazing honey. It was awesome that "Ahabscribe" loved it too. All those critics must live very shallow and empty lives. I've been reading the stories here for a long time and support all the authors 100%. Congrats on a story that was incredible very realistic and has everything in-between. If I could give you more than five I would. Thank you for the absolute best story written here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A good solid 5

I'll post Anon since I'm in the contest and don't want to encourage the breeding of trolls. Lets just say I like gypsy fortune telling and leave it at that.

Loved the story, ranks up there with the best you have done and is one of the best I have read on site.

That being said I' give you the part we all really read our comments for. The critique. I hate to say this on a erotica site but I would have liked to have seen a bit less sex and more story You mentioned cutting out a scene with a bit of back story about his grandmothers death. I would rather have read that bit of character building than that the sex scene at the end. By that part in the story you already had the heart strings pulled you didn't need to pull on the g-strings anymore.

Your a very talented writer who puts a lot into his work. I know others will always tell you to have your character stand on their heads and defy the laws of gravity to make the sex scene sell. Like every TV commercial producer knows though...sex sells easily. It's the feelings for the characters that's the hard sell.

Why was he that reluctant? What put that into him? Could his grandmother's moral values have been instilled into him and strengthened due to her death? That close to the end I would think that his dad might have had a bit more anger come to the surface. Here he is offering his son a hell of a lot more than the keys to the mustang and he's running into this kind of resistance? The dad had reached the acceptance part but anger at what's happening to him would have still been there.

My take on a wonderful story. Maybe I'm just wishing for more of the story? It's possible.

Okay feels strange not to sign out.

Spark28Spark28over 11 years ago
perfect

All I can say is WOW! Amazing story. Possibly another chapter?

manfromvenusmanfromvenusover 11 years ago
You certainly accomplished what you set out to do...

Very good job, the story was woven expertly and conveyed a love that, by most, would be considered unconventional at best, but a deep abiding love that was very realistically portrayed. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great!

I love reading a love story with a plot! I was able to place myself in his shoes and enjoy the love with "my" mother...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
you all are messing with me.

When Jason says his father never cried, even when his mom died is not in the story. unless missed it the 4 times read this story. only time cry is in this story mom cries when son does not want her ,dad cries at 3 or 4 times in here, son cries few time about his dad. so please tell where is statment "When Jason says his father never cried, even when his mom died" is at in this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The worst incest story involving the most effort

Long stories should have a buildup. Else the story crashes.

It crashed on page 2, when the mother comes knocking at the son's door begging for sex. That was pretty abrupt for such a long story.

Ahabscribe giving you the thumbs up! Surprising.... He ought to know all about buildup. I loved his latest story - The Island (or something)

I am not voting though. Let the others carry your rating through. Better luck with the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You fucking moron!

YES you,, asshole, who went under anonymous

and refering to this story as "a low life piece of crap."

YOU Mr./Miss/ Anonymous are the low life piece of crap.

if you don't like the story after you read the 1liner

and still read it, then you are a FUCKING MORON..

Most likely you could fuck up a wet dream

and you can't do a damn thing right and resent

others who can. The one mistake your mother

made was to bring another asshole into the

world. Why don't you take a bath with a plugged

in appliance and electrocute yourself, thereby

ridding the world of the surplus population.

RG

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Let's just clarify this for the internet hardman "RG" with his comment.

This story is a nonce-laden, low-life steaming pile of shit. Only fucking dirty nonces like yourself and cuckeye0007 and the other perverted low-life scum would like a story involving mommy - son sex. But because it's a fantasy website I leave the scum categories to the nonces that enjoy them.

So RG, you sick pervert slag, shut your crud infected fucking mouth you sad cunt.

wolf8831wolf8831over 11 years ago
I sorry about what I said

I read this story 4 time like I said. But the first time read it counld not get past 3 thing 1) The dad saying this was his dying wish that son and mom become lovers like son would let down the dad he did not have sex with his mom. 2) "dirty girl" when mom was molested at young age and have her call herself a dirty girl, and son and dad call her that is putting her back with the stepfather.3) mom and dad push all way mom throwing herself at the son, dad telling his son not to send her away tonight, the guilt trip telling the son he made her feel like a cheap whore when he left the room to clear his head. And what is hell with the mom pulling sheets up when the dad was in the room like he didn't have right to look at her naked anymore just because she was the son now. Sorry for calling you a low piece of crap. It was a good stroy if you didn't make so heavy hand with dad dying and pushing the sex with mom and all.

lovecraft68lovecraft68over 11 years agoAuthor
Wow, this is something.

First off let me say, I love the comments including the ones bashing the story. Everyone's entitled to an opinion and if they think its sick and it sucks, that's their freedom of speech right to express it.

But let me say this. People, this is a work of fiction written for my fun and your entertainment, this never really happened so just take it with a grain of salt.

P.S. Mr Wolf Interesting point about the "dirty girl" remarks throwing her back with her stepfather. Like that you're thinking.

However....many children who suffered abuse sometimes tend to stick with that type of sex. Remember M/M from SWB, both were abused, but enjoyed rough bdsm sex. It sounds like a paradox, but its true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very good piece of writing...

... I just couldn't get over the dying father still being in the picture while all this went down with his consent. For me, soft side and all, I would have enjoyed the story's erotic side far more if the dad had already kicked the can and passed on his wishes and acquiescence of the mother somehow. ;)

4/5, for the great writing. Very nice submission!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I really liked it although it took forever to read lol. I did like it good job and keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Pretty good

Liked the story, had a unique plot to it. Only thing i didnt like was the length! Took me forever to read(guess i like em short). Was good one though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great

long but worth every minute of it. would love to here more about these two and where thier life goes after the baby

shoeslayershoeslayerover 11 years ago
Worth reading a few times

A damn good story, and yeah I have no

trouble with incest,, after a certain age

there are a lot of things to be considered

that would not be at an earlier time in ones

life and if both are consenting adults with

some real life exp. that is great

Yes it is a long story but a good one

and reading it a few times one will

pick up on things that may have been

missed the first time around.

KAIJFKAIJFover 11 years ago
Just Perfect

This story was just the right length, and filled with emotion (and the dirty girl). Thank you so much!

L.A. WickerL.A. Wickerover 11 years ago
Great Story!

Isn't it funny when ass-holes say your writing sucks or other bad comments, couldn't spell one word right!

Great work!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 11 years ago
Mum just died of cancer, this brought back a lot of memories

You handled this very well Lovecraft

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

I love incest and I think this was the best story so far. I love the length and what happened in the end. It was just great great job lovecraft68!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
loved it

it was emotional heart warming and sad a dieing yet loving father a torn mother coming togerher in this the greatest storie I have read on literotica to date. looking forward to reading more of your work in the time to cum. lol

rutegarrutegarover 11 years ago
You took it to another level.

This was a great story. I am amazed that you delivered such a delicate story line in such a sensitive and profound fashion. Well done!

oldwayneoldwayneover 11 years ago
I'm puzzled...

How is it that someone who supposedly hates incest stories would even read, much less comment on, a story that has the title this one has??? I guess there is no accounting for damned fools and pure, unadulterated ASSHOLES!!!! It was a great story and deserved Five Stars!

buyuacoffeebuyuacoffeeover 11 years ago
Well done

You covered a couple tough topics very well.

digger33digger33over 11 years ago
5 Stars

Must say this is one of the best stories on Lite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Complete

Edge of the bed story! kept me riveted with excitement, real page turner. Loved every part of this story and look forward to more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hated it

no son should have to go through what that young man did. Ever

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
very different kind of story

I began reading this with a sad feeling and was going to skip it. But something made me go on. Nice story with good sex and the love in the story for well and it worked.

Just some advice, please proof it first. I think nothing kills a story worse than grammar mistakes.

nanetteraenanetteraeover 11 years ago

great job!!! it was a very moving story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Emotions

This is one of the best written and emotional stories I've ever read. Somehow, it doesn't read like an adult site story. It could be a real life experience. You didn't leave anything out, and made it both an emotional story, and an extremely sexual one at the same time. I usually skip the long parts of a story and just get to where the couple is fucking and sucking. However, for the first time on this site, I read every word, and enjoyed the story line. I had tears in my eyes when the father was talking to both of them, while at the same time I had a hard on from the visual movie you described so vividly. Without a doubt, the best adult story I've ever read. It would be a best seller and a best motion picture if ever they were done in a more public venue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
that's pretty messed up

I love mother/son incest fiction, but that was pretty messed up--wrong, wrong, wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic

One of the best stories I have read on this site. Very moving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
5 Stars!!!!!

This is the most erotic and kinkiest experience ever that's very well written and suspenseful at every sexy passionate turn!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

posslbly the best story l've read on here. WELL DONE

Edison3wireEdison3wireover 11 years ago
Same old stuff?

The anonymous person who wrote

"Same old stuff " can't be relied upon to

make a comment about a story so many

have enjoyed reading.

I mean he/she must have a third

grade education, if that much, when

they spell where when they mean "Wear."

Someone with so little intelligence could

hardly be expected to know much about

anything, nevermind a damn good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice

Nice isn't the right word - but its close. A thoughtful treatment of taboos and how they affect and effect our handling of our emotions. Thank you. Romulus

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story...

and very well told. I don't get the earlier comments about the son being forced. Yes the parents pushed the son to do what they wanted but he was old enough to leave or say no. The appeal was emotional but neither parent implied he would suffer if he didn't comply wth their wishes. Perhaps it was selfish of the father but who knows what one will do when facing the end? Most people like to have closure and to leave things tidy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story

wow just when i thought i read all the good storys bam..... this is by far the best i read on here...... thanks

washdog10washdog10over 11 years ago
Truly Superb

What a terrific story. The concept was well done and so very well paced. I have read several of your stories and you just get better and better. Keep up the great work and know that you are one of my most favorite authors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Best ever!!!

I really enjoyed the way you developed the theme of this story. Though the erotic descriptions were hot, this was more than a tale of sex. A great story of love, of leaving something good behind when the grim reaper calls, of loved people who were finally able to share their deep love for each other. Loved it!!!!!

luckylapperluckylapperover 11 years ago
awesome

ive read alot of stories here but this is by far the best yet as far as a complete story goes simply wow thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
INCEST IS A LEGIT WRITING TOPIC

There are plenty of categories a reader can choose from. I have been reading here since 2006 and have no interest in a sister nor mother affair. I read more of the Incest storeies because authors in the genre more often focus my thinking by taking me there with their words.

My interest in reading is to be entertained and distracted for an hour. If Loving Wives, Romance, Lesbian or another category attracted the same quality writing I'd be reading them. You have done a great deal of thinking about life and people before penning this excellent entry.

You are in the running for a top slot in the Summer Writing Series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

this was beautiful peice of writing! i loved how it just wasnt some crazy dream a son has of his mother like usual stories...... how it was slow like a good slow how he tried to resist and when his father died they went to the beach house brought the pic of him and spread his ashes and how that he is having a kid which makes him a father and a brother i guess......i would have gone crazy seeing that pic then and there its wierd how emotional it is i think u should make another part to this story on how the kid grows up and if they ever tell him thats also like his brother that would cool THANK YOU FOR AN AMAZING STORY!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The story

It was a little long but then I'm getting to be a slow reader.

Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
a suggestion

Describe the speech, it's paints a clearer picture which is what Erotica is all about.

You started doing at end.. With things like she purred in my ear...

Just adding an adjective and a little description makes all the difference.

But it should also be in the story when the two talked casually and not just during the sexy stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
story

that was a really good story when it was getting near the end

Reddead61Reddead61about 11 years ago
Best story I have ever read on this site

This was truely an amazing story I loved every minute of reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

just a wierd fucking question. .when they die and go to heaven. who does she choose? son or husband? or is it a gangbang that happens?

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
The Summer I became Mom's Lover

The very first comment of 08/31/2012 suggested that his (Jason's) wife, nee mother, continue be be impregnated and popping out little ones, hopefully a girl. This was of course suggested so the family tradition's, now established as a most caring, contented, emotional, true love, committed, and life-long enduring, incestual love affairs will continue as other traditions--names, reunions, visits, etc.--are observed and adhered to and respected.

As most lovers of incest, in particular Mother/Son, are concerned this story epitomizes the deeply-seeded love that occurs between the mother and son. No other love in the universe, in the history of humankind, instills a love so compassionate, so deep, so thorough, that words do not exists in any dictionary to express or describe the affair. And when a pregnancy, a birth of a child occurs, the union is astronomical, celestial, heavenly!!!

lovercraft68...You have done a stupenduous, sensational composition of epic proportions!! There were minor lapses of continuity and transition that had to be reread in order to comprehend the meaning of a sentence. The ebb and flow of paragraphs and sentences were very good. The theme/subject of the story is fantastic, and the characters, father Kenny, mother Cynthia and son Jason, all played their parts to "the nines".

Keep up your efforts as you have done a masterpiece. An editor with an eye toward using the correct words in the correct context of the sentence meaning would greatly enhance the easier readability of these oversights. This is not to demean nor debase your work, but a constructive criticism; please accept it as such!

OleguyOleguyabout 11 years ago
OK so I am late.

I just got to read this work and was most impressed.

Normally for some reason I don't go for the mother/son stories. (Right you trolls make what you will of that) but this grabbed me by the imagination, or something, and sucked me right in.

I must agree with the expression "A proofread shy of perfection" some-one used way back, but then we would miss out on the extra intellectual exercise of working out what someone wants to say, sorta like an accent.

As to the feeling there was unfair coercion, surely if the lad had been half a man he could have decided to reject rather than see the deep love in his parents wishes.

More power to him and most definitely to the damn good author.

joe32112joe32112about 11 years ago
It's tough to fill Dad's shoes.

Apparently not. I put out a thread not too long ago about the most common element within incest stories. It's without a doubt justification/rationalization. How dare you?! Well, this is how... And I believe "The Summer I Became Mom's Lover" is no different save with Dad's permission was unique.

I reluctantly admit, I enjoy these stories and I think it's because I read them to see just how the writer is going to justify such an act. The conflict was good but redundant. The sexy bits were arousing. The relationships were okay and somewhat believable. The dialogue was average and you had tons of grammatical errors. Not a good idea if you're entering it into a contest.

9 out of 10 incest stories are about the first time family members break the rule that's considered taboo. For a college kid I found Jason to be a bit immature, and it's obviously because his parents treat him that way. Overall the story was good but too long. I think the story could have been told in half the amount of pages.

I gave it 3 stars and good luck, lovecraft, in the contest if it isn't already settled.

May I suggest a new writer I recently discovered, http://www.literotica.com/s/a-night-out-with-daddy-ch-01 emilydear1977

chaser73065chaser73065about 11 years ago
Nice

This was a great read I really enjoyed it.

LAROCLAROCabout 11 years ago
After reading the story and comments !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ask myself why all the insults?, it was a very good story. If you don't like it just say no thanks, it's not my kind of a story. I've learned over the last few months, we have a few anonymous readers who go overboard with there comments, I was one of them but I joined literotica ,and then I even got nasty e-mails. So now I comment as I like and just take the crap, from those who still wish to remain anonymous. Thanks for the read..........LAROC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
very well written

This has been around for awhile but I just found it. It's beautiful. Thanks

SiodisSiodisabout 11 years ago
Loved every minute of it.

This story deserved to win. Well written and thought out, plus it had a sad note to it. Thank you very much for writing this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Masterfully handled, but....

I don't post this lightly: A) because I think this is one of the best incest stories I've read, and B) because I'm almost certain you'll see this as a criticism rather than a simple comment.

Personally, I don't give two shits what other people think about incest. As you mentioned this is a private hobby, and I could never 100% explain the reasons I find this type of story enjoyable. That said, this is not a right or wrong judgement of what you've done here. I knew what this was when I clicked on it and I clicked on it because of what it was.

Now, to the actual comment: You stated you wanted to help change perceptions about the incest category in general. People think the only reason you could be interested in incest is for the sexual gratification. However, by avoiding a minor stereotype of the genre, you've unwittingly walked right into another one. One that is far worse and for the most part ignored on this site because people don't want to talk about it.

I.E. One of the partners has to have been "damaged" to make a relationship like this work. The son being a viable mate only because the mother was traumatized by two years of molestation killed any progress you made with the romance. I'm a firm believer that a lot more incest occurs than most people are aware of, but it only has so much negativity associated with it because the stories you hear about are the ones where someone is being taken advantage of. Normally, it's a story killer for me, but I overlooked it because of your stated intentions.

It's one of my favorite incest stories, but I'm always going to come back to the idea that the mom is only okay with intimately loving her son because some asshole raped her repeatedly for two years. Even if most reader's don't consciously recognize it they're making that association too.

True romantic incest is an idea almost impossible to comprehend, and it makes sense you'd want to find a way to justify the relationship to your readers, but reinforcing the bad parts of the concept is only going to convince more people that it is in fact wrong.

EloboEloboabout 11 years ago
MOVINGLY BEAU care after he was gone.TIFUL STORY

This story was so Movingly Beautiful. A dying man, who Loved his wife so much and realized that given the circumstances she needed special care following his passing. He wanted to have someone he trusted to be with her to satisfy not only her insatiable sexual appetite but her constant need for reassurance that she was loved by her mate.The father knew that without the knowledge & consent in the situation it would be miserable for both, each stifling their personal sexual needs to be considerate of the other.

I had this.happen to me, my 1st wife had a premonition that she was dying & had picked out a lady for me to help me finish raising the 3 children that were still at home. Her husband had been killed 2 years prior. She divorced me within 3 months, then came back & stayed 11 1/2 years until cancer left me impotent.The best lajd plans of mice & men..I tried to vote 5 stars but it wouldnt register so I mentioned it here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Dad's greatest gift

congratulations, you have penned a touching story to a taboo subject. a husband/father that loved his wife that deeply and feared for her future, found the way to protect her when he could no longer.........thank you bockscar!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Brilliant, brought me to tears in parts, only wish you could somehow extend this story and we could learn what their life truly ends up like.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a truly beautiful story of hot motherfucking

All of the characters are deeply decent, even noble people: Jason, his mom, and especially his dad. Dad wants above all for his wife to be cared for and protected, and no one is as able to do that as their own boy, Jason. But what if Jason goes off and gets married and has his own family? The answer, clearly, is for the boy to marry his own mother, if not legally, then effectively and in reality. Then Jason will inherit from his dad his most treasured possession, his own mother's precious cunt and what can issue from that cunt--another family. The boy has the stiff young prick and heavy balls to make a new family, via his mother's mommy-hole, that wonderful hole between his mother's legs that he himself was born from as a little baby. Jason shoots his creamy sperm up where his dad once shot his, to make Jason. And sure enough, mom's pregnant again, now with her own boy's baby. Jason's big hard cock and his mother's warm wet twat--united in undying love.

ForbiddenAffinityForbiddenAffinityalmost 11 years ago
My God..

Lovecraft, this has to be one of the most amazing stories that I have ever read. I was brought to tears on a few of the parts in this story. This is a very touching story, and I want to thank you for posting it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Touching story with loving hearts

This is a touching story even to a taboo subject. a deep loving husband's dying wish to taking care of and feared for his loving wife's future, it was the only way she could accept by her previous life history and finally found a solution, the safe way to protect her when he could no longer be there for her, a very beautiful sad story if the son didn't make her pregnant... other than that, a totally extraordinary and outstanding article. Thanks for this wonderful story so different from others. I gave a 5 stars to say thank you!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"The Summer I Became Mom's Lover:" - Jason and Cynthia - (Son and Mother)

On March 03, 2013 I read this story with baited breath, astoundingly in love with it. This evening, I have read through page 4 and a few lines of page 5...and stopped reading!!! The reason???

Everyone at some time gets an itch. Some times they have "the itch" but they have no idea where even "the itch" is located. When I first read the full story in March I had the feeling there was "the itch" but couldn't pin it down, or if there actually was an itch! Anyway when I started rereading the story again today there was deja vu...all over again (as an all-time great New York Yankee's coach was famous for saying)! It started creeping into my being, somewhere, slowly, silently and covertly. As I continued to read, "the itch" began to solidify and emerge! By the time I started to read page 5, it hit me right between the eyes.

It sudedently occurred to me Jason was giving the impression he was fighting the desires of his father, and--even with his now-agreeable mother--to honor his dad's wishes, after his impending death, to not only love his mother as a woman but to bed her in whatever stutty way and fashion she wanted. That's the impression Jason was giving (as his character was written to act and imply). In my mind, early-on Jason was only making timid denials to bed his mother, not ever making galant efforts to just say NO. As an example, each time be would almost call his mother "Mom" she would stop him from muttering the word, and say "Cynthia" FOR him! If only a few times he would have come back at her and blurted out "MOM" (instead of allowing her correction input of "Cynthia" always to be the final word), all his denials would have had more credibility, at least for my interpretation of his wimpy and lackadaisical denials

For me as with most reader's of incest stories, though we realize they are fiction, we still look for signs of believeability. With Jason's wimpy limpy denials I could never find any believebility in Jason's always timid denials to his father, and especially to his mother after she put the carnal sexual moves on him!! When the story lost the reality effect to me, I lost interest in reading again the last four pages .

The fact I didn't finish rereading the story does not detract from the fact the story is very well constructed, yet does have some editing issues. The characters are very lovely people, have a deep faith and love for each other (which I absolutely love and adore!!!). The subject matter, and the theme, are awesome, very idealistic and surely unique!. Lovecraft68, you want comments and some with constructive criticism, I hope I have given you an insight to making your stories even more masterful. This story overall, does ROCK; it's just that Jason's efforts to deny bedding his mother had a hole--believeability--in the bucket.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22258 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...