The Summer I Became Mom's Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,258 Followers

She sighed softly in my ear and wrapping her legs around my waist drew me deeper into her. I slid my arms beneath hers, bringing us even closer and started to move slowly within her. Mom moaned softly and her lips found mine as her hips began moving in time with my slow thrusts. I could feel her nipples pressing into my chest and the heat of her soft thighs around my hips. Mom broke the kiss and started moaning softly as I took my time. I began kissing her neck as our bodies moved in perfect rhythm and I felt a wave of emotion come over me as I slowly made love to my mother.

No, she was no longer just my mother; she was Cynthia, my lover, the woman who I was going to spend the rest of my life with. I could feel myself getting ready to cum, but didn't speed up, instead I slowed down, trying to enjoy as much of this as I could. Beneath me, Cynthia was sighing sweetly with every thrust and when I could no longer hold back, and came deep inside her, she whispered, "I love you my baby, I'm going to love you forever."

*****

I opened my eyes and winced at the sunlight coming through the window. I forgot that discomfort quickly however as I became aware of the amazing feeling of holding my mother in my arms. Her arm was around my waist and her head on my chest. I could just make out her face through her blonde hair and she looked so peaceful. I sighed and kissed the top of her shoulder. Mom slowly lifted her head and after kissing me softly on the lips, said "Good morning baby, I...."

She stopped and her eyes widened. I followed her gaze and felt a sinking feeling in my stomach.

Dad was sitting in the small chair near the window, watching us.

Mom sat up quickly, pulling the sheet up with her to cover her tits and sitting up as well, I stammered, "I...I'm sorry dad! We, uh..."

I didn't know what to say and next to me, Mom wasn't doing much better.

"Kenny! I...I didn't know you were going to come in, I thought you wanted me to spend the night and...."

Dad put his hands up in calming gesture and standing came over and sat next to Mom on the bed. I don't think I'd ever felt more awkward in my life, getting caught in bed with your mother, was not an experience most people could relate to. And even if some had, how many of them had permission? Still, it was one thing to know he wanted it when he wasn't around, but sitting here looking at him, I felt guilty as hell.

"Hey you two, it's okay." Dad said softly

"You...I...didn't want you to see us Kenny." Mom said with her head down, "It's different than..."

"Look Cynthia, Jason, I have to admit when I first came in here a little while ago, that it was upsetting. Like you said, one thing to say it another to see it."

"Sorry Dad." I said quietly.

"But," he continued, "After sitting here watching you," he shook his head, a soft smile on his lips, "I know this is what was meant to be."

"You do?" I asked.

"The two of you look so sweet together, so perfect." Reaching out he took Mom's hand, "Cynthia, you looked so peaceful and content, and Jason, seeing you holding her like that tells me that you're going to take damn good care of her and that's all that I want, for the two of you to love and care for each other."

"I still feel bad." Moms said, "You seeing us."

"I had to see it Cynthia," he insisted, "That's why I made this happen before I passed, so that I knew it would."

Sliding up further onto the bed, Dad put his arm around, Cynthia and gestured to me over her shoulder. I leaned over and he put his other arm around me. The three of us hugged each other and, his head between ours, dad whispered, "Something good always comes of something bad, and I can go peacefully knowing I already know the good that will come." He paused then added, "I love you both with all my heart, and everything is going to be just fine, you'll see."

I leaned against the railing and watched as the full moon's light reflected over the small waves of low tide. It had been a long day and an emotional one. Cynthia and I hadn't originally planned on coming to the beach house this summer, but when the owner had called, pretty much expecting us to take it, we decided that Dad would have wanted us to. It had always been our favorite family tradition and one that we decided to continue with our own family.

Cynthia had also suggested scattering some of dad's ashes into the water and we had done that at sunset which had always been his favorite time here. The two of us had sat on the sand, letting the waves lap at our bare feet and holding hands, fondly remembered Dad. We laughed at some of his more outlandish misadventures and cried over the fact he was no longer with us. When we returned to the house, Cynthia had said that she wasn't feeling well and was going to call it a night. The emotions of the day had drained her, and her back had been aching most of the day.

Cynthia. It was hard to pinpoint the exact moment that I had ceased to think of her as Mom. Most likely it was right about the time of the funeral. Dad must have known he was closer to the end than he had let on last summer. No sooner had we gotten back home, than he began rapidly going downhill. Despite his worsening condition, Dad's spirits had stayed good and he said that was because Cynthia and I had made him very happy by granting his last request that we become lovers.

I had to admit a year later that as much as I had fought it, I now couldn't imagine a night without Cynthia by my side. She was everything dad had said she was and more. She was my sweet lover and dirty girl all wrapped in one. We'd been worried in the beginning, but no one suspected anything other than I was still at home to take care of my grieving mother. Now that I'd graduated, the two of us had agreed that it was time to leave Rhode Island and move somewhere that no one knew us. Start over where people would just see us as another couple. Our age difference would get some juicy gossip out of the neighbors and Cynthia laughed delightedly when I would refer to her as my hot little cougar. Of course, we would wait to move until the baby was...

"Hey honey, you coming to bed?"

I turned to see Cynthia standing behind me. I had been so lost in thought I hadn't heard the screen door open. As I looked at her, I couldn't help but smile. She looked absolutely amazing. Her big blue eyes were looking at me with adoration in them and her long blonde hair had been lightened by the sun. She was already deeply tanned and as my eyes trailed down past her high firm, and no longer smallish tits, my smile widened at the sight of her swollen stomach, stretching the material of the cute little black night gown she was wearing.

"You look beautiful Cynthia," I said softly as she walked up next to me.

"I don't feel beautiful," she grunted, "I feel fat. I'm starting to waddle."

"More beautiful than ever," I said, kissing her cheek and resting my hand on her stomach, "And still sexy!"

"Yeah, sure." She laughed, then gave a little yelp as the baby kicked against my hand. "Wow he's in a mood today."

"Wants out, knows we're in our favorite place."

"I want him out too." She laughed, then putting her arm around me she looked out at the ocean. "Thinking of him?"

"Yeah." I nodded. "I love our life, but sometimes I still feel a little weird, especially with the baby."

"He'd have wanted it honey." Cynthia said quietly. "I was never happy he got fixed after we had you. But we had nothing back then and he didn't want more than one." She sighed. "Only thing we ever really fought about." She gave me a big smile, "But now I'm going to be a mommy again and we're going to be a family. I can't wait until he's old enough to really enjoy it here."

"Feels like he's ready now," I laughed as her stomach jumped against my hand again.

"Well you know, little Kenny doesn't settle down for the night until his daddy's with him."

"I love hearing that." I said softly.

"And I love you honey," she winked, "So you going to come to bed and....settle your son down?"

"Just him?" I asked, "Or does my dirty girl need a little settling herself?"

"Come to bed and find out." She told me with a sexy smile and taking my hand, led me across the deck and into the house.

We entered the bedroom and I saw she'd lit several candles. Cynthia walked over to the foot of the bed and turning, to face me, lifted her arms over her head. Grabbing the bottom of her night gown and pulling it over her arms, tossed it aside. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her softly and we both laughed when the baby kicked between us. I stopped laughing when Cynthia sat down on the bed and unzipping my shorts, pushed them and my underwear down. My cock was hard and ready and grabbing it, she quickly took it into her mouth. I sighed softly and reaching down started caressing her swollen nipples as she bobbed her head slowly.

Cynthia moaned around my hard flesh as I started rolling her nipples between my fingers and started sucking faster. I could feel my cock getting even harder as her talented tongue worked around my shaft as she blew me. As good as it felt, I wanted her to feel good even more, and standing back, I removed my cock from her mouth. Getting on my knees in front of her, I gently sucked on each of her nipples as she cooed softly and played with my hair.

Cynthia giggled as leaving her tits; I began trailing a series of soft kisses down her swollen belly. Her giggling stopped, when gently pushing her shoulders; I laid her back on the bed. She put her feet up on my shoulders and groaned softly as I began slowly teasing my tongue around her clit. I eased a finger inside and started sucking on her hard nub. Cynthia moaned and started moving her hips into my flickering tongue. I took a moment to slide my tongue up and down the soft wet folds of her pussy before earnestly going back to work on her clit.

Cynthia reached down and grabbed my hair as I sucked her clit into my mouth and added a second finger inside her.

"Oh, yes honey, ohhh I so need this!" she purred.

As always that sexy tone she used in bed caused my cock to jump and I began licking her as fast as I could, eager to make her come so I could be inside her. I didn't have long to wait. Cynthia let out a long whimper and her toes curling into my shoulders began to come. I moaned myself, at the feeling of her warm wet pussy contracting around my fingers and her sweet sounds of pleasure as she came. When her hips stopped moving and she released one last little whimper, I stood up and placing her feet on my chest, slowly entered her.

We both moaned as my cock slid into her now very wet pussy and I started pumping her gently. It wasn't the most romantic position, but the baby was too big for me to lie on top of her. Neither of us minded however, as I spread her legs further and stared fucking her a little faster. Cynthia sighed and again I couldn't believe how beautiful she looked. Her long hair was fanned across the pillow and her were closed, her lips were parted and she was releasing a soft sigh every time I slid into her. Reaching down, I placed my hand on her stomach and felt a wave of emotion go through me as I made love to the woman who had raised me was now the mother of my child.

I forced myself not to go any harder and moaned as I could feel the come slowly building within me. Cynthia opened her eyes and sliding her hand down, placed it over mine. "Let me feel it honey," she whispered, "Let me feel how much you love me."

Despite my best efforts to hold back, I lost control and gave her several hard pumps before crying out as my cock began filling her. Cynthia cooed softly as my cock continued to explode inside her. When I had nothing left to give, I leaned over and we shared a long deep kiss again the baby kicked between us and we both whispered, "I love you."

"Hmmm," Cynthia sighed in my ear. "I'm feeling pretty settled now, let's go to sleep honey."

She slid up on the bed and rolled over onto her side. Getting into the bed next to her, I slid up tight against her and putting my arm around her, rested my hand on her stomach. A moment later I felt her stomach shift as our son sensed my touch. Cynthia sighed and within minutes was asleep. I laid there, enjoying holding both her and our baby and looking over her shoulder saw the picture of my father that Cynthia had brought so that he could still be with us. As I looked at his smiling face, I realized that to some this might seem wrong, but I couldn't imagine anything feeling more right. I also knew that dad wasn't just smiling at us from the photo but from above as well. I closed my eyes and smiled as the baby kicked gently against my hand. As I drifted off to sleep I recalled my dad's words, that something good always came from something bad, and truly there could be nothing better than this.

*

Author's note: Well I hope you enjoyed my contest entry and my attempt at a little taboo romance. As I stated in my opening note, this story was written to make a statement and prove that incest is as legit as any category. So having said that, if you feel I succeeded in that, then please vote. Incest is the most heavily viewed, voted and commented on category in lit, but rarely a contest winner. I would like to change that. So again, if you liked it, then vote for it. But only once, duplicate votes get erased in the contest sweeps. As always, thank you for reading. Lovecraft68

1...345678