The Surrogate Pt. 01

Story Info
A Gina and Mike find a solution to their problems.
5.1k words
4.69
8.1k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 06/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are adults over 18.

Mike and Gina have been married for twenty years and for the last ten years Gina has had no sexual desire whatsoever so their sex life has been nonexistent for ten full years.

Mike was frustrated and dedicated to his wife but he is beginning to feel resentful. She would rather be alone in the bedroom reading her books, where he would be on the couch watching a thriller on TV.

One afternoon during their weekly marriage counselling, their councilor brought up the idea of using a sex surrogate to satisfy Mike's needs for intercourse and not threaten their marriage. To Mikes surprise Gina was open to the idea.

That evening after dinner Gina called Mike to sit at the dinner table to talk. Gina said "My friend Cassy who is single and doesn't want a man in her life to interfere with her career. She has confided in me that she wants to have sex, but doesn't want to go through the bullshit to hook up. Should I have her over for dinner?"

I was astounded, I didn't know what to say, I asked "are you sure this is what you want?"

Gina said "I would rather you be with someone I know and trust, rather than finding some woman who has an ulterior motive to steal you away from me."

I said "okay, lets have Cassy over for dinner."

In the next couple days leading up to Saturday we discussed ground rules if I were to bed a surrogate, this is what we came up with.

1. No playing in our marital bed.

2. No secrets.

3. Any partner must be approved in advance by Gina.

4 Gina has the right to observe or verify any and all information, AKA she has free access to go through my phone at any time.

Falling in love and kissing were discussed and we determined it was next to impossible to avoid these things if I was having sex with someone.

Saturday evening arrived in a flash, Gina directed me to the shower to get cleaned up for dinner. I noticed my clothes were laid out for me, Gina was thinking of everything. I shaved and hopped into the shower.

In the shower I started thinking of Cassy, she was a couple years younger than Gina and myself and took great care of her body. She was thin with large boobs and a tight ass. She usually dresses in baggy clothes but I got a pretty good view at a pool party last summer when she wore an Arena one piece swim suit like a swimmer wears. She claimed it was the only suit she owned and used it for her swimming workout.

I decided to shave my cock and balls and trim my pubes into a V above my cock. Shaving my cock and thinking of Cassy I was hard as a rock, I started to stroke myself and thought I should save my load in hopes I would be fucking Cassy. I ended up skipping my usual shower jerk of session and my cock never got fully soft.

The clothes my wife picked out for me included black boxer briefs, a pressed white dress shirt and my tight blue jeans. I popped into my clothes and headed down stairs. As I opened the bedroom door, I could hear Gina and Cassy talking down stairs, my pulse sped up and my cock hardened in anticipation.

I came down the stairs to see Cassy in a denim mini skirt a button up top and cowboy boots, she looked like she was going to a rodeo. She looked up and saw me and cheered "Miiike!" Cassy jumped up and came over to give me a big hug, I hugged her back. Nothing out of the normal greeting for us.

We broke the hug and I offered to mix drinks.

Cassy wanted a white wine and Gina copied her friend, I lingered at the bar in the next room to give the girls time to talk.

I delivered the drinks and sat next to Gina with my bourbon on the rocks. "So Cassy, how have you been? You obviously have been working out because you look great."

"Shut up Mike, you know I work out 4 days a week, when I eat right I am at my goal weight, when I don't, I put on a few pounds. I have been eating right and I feel pretty good."

Gina chimed in "Well you look good."

I couldn't tell if Gina had a talk with Cassy regarding our intentions, the conversation was completely normal until Gina spoke up. "Cassy, do you remember we talked on Thursday about Mike and I getting a sexual surrogate due to my lack of sex drive?"

"Yes?"

Gina continued "We would like it to be you."

Cassy went flush, she turned red as a beet, and after a long uncomfortable pause, she meekly said "me? I don't know."

Gina responded "Yes you, I know you want to have sex and you don't want a needy man in your life to take you away from your career. Mike hasn't had sex in years, so he is safe and has always been a good lover. It's simple you get the sex you want and I get the needy man."

Just then the timer beeped in the kitchen and Gina excused herself to tend to dinner and said "Dinner in about ten minutes."

Cassy and I sat there in silence, I could tell she was thinking so I let her.

She finally spoke "You haven't cheated?"

"No"

"This is nuts, why me?"

"Our therapist the idea of a surrogate, Gina knew your situation and thought of you, this was her idea." I continued "We have tried everything to get Gina interested in sex, but nothing has worked. She trusts us and feels you aren't looking for a long term man and won't try to steal me away if we catch feelings for each other."

"We could have dates, I can attend work events with you, I can change a tire if you need, it's like having a boyfriend without the laundry and required sleep overs. You can concentrate on you and what you need for your career."

"Dates?"

"Sure, our only rules are:

1. No playing in our marital bed.

2. No secrets.

3. Any partner must be approved in advance by Gina.

4 Gina has the right to observe or verify all information, AKA she has free access to go through my phone at any time."

"She has a key to my place, she could come over at any time and catch us."

I responded "Sure she can, and that's fine, she will have the right to verify anything we tell her. This has to be transparent, as Gina is the most important person in the world to me. I love her, we love you, if we are honest with each other this can work."

"You love me?"

"I mean not romantically, but I couldn't imagine you not being in our life, we care deeply about you what would you call it?"

Cassy smiled and said "I guess it can be love."

Just then Gina called us to dinner. I got up and offered Cassy a hand to help her up. She took it and I didn't let go and led her to the kitchen for dinner, we entered the next room holding hands, Gina noticed and gave a smile. I pulled out a chair for Cassy and she sat as I pushed it in for her. I then moved around the table and did the same for Gina.

When dinner was over we all helped with the dishes and went back to the living room to sit. Cassy spoke first "Thank you for thinking of me and want to first say I love you guys too, I couldn't imagine my life without you two in it. I would like to try this surrogacy and see how it works for all three of us."

Gina asked "What are you thinking of?"

Cassy responded "Let's try it for a month and talk at the end of the month to see if we are all okay."

"Cassy we are going to check in more often than monthly, if you are unhappy after the first kiss, we will call it of and hopefully go back to normal." Gina continued "That country bar Boots and Saddles is just around the corner, why don't you two go for a drink and a few dances, and see where the night takes you."

I chimed in "I love to dance and I think I saw my boots in the closet last week."

Cassy said "I need to do some cardio to work off that incredible but fattening dinner, let's dance."

"Mike told you our rules, right?"

Cassy responded "Yes, No playing in your marital bed, no secrets, all partners must be approved by you in advance which I assume I am, and you have the right to observe or verify all information. I am thinking we can go back to my place after the bar if that is alright."

Gina responded "I think that is a good idea, if the plan changes, I expect a text from Mike"

I got up and fished my boots out of the closet and gave them a quick dust off and pulled them on and stood up.

Gina said "God I love the way he looks in boots."

Cassy chimed in "Do you want to come and dance with us? You can use some fun too."

Gina smiled and said "Not this time, you two need to get to know each other a little tonight. I want to relax with a book."

I mentioned "I think we should drop Cassy's car at her place and drive to the bar together, sorry I am a logistics guy, I think of this stuff all the time."

Gina nodded "thanks for letting me know."

"Cassy, you go to your place and grab anything you need for the bar and I will be a minute behind you, I just want to have a word with Gina."

"Sure thing, just knock on my door when you get there." With that Cassie walked out the front door.

Alone with Gina, I asked "Are you sure about this?

"I heard everything you said when I was in the kitchen, when you said that you loved her my heart sank I thought I screwed up. After your explanation and especially the part about me being the most important thing to you, I knew I could trust you. When you walked into the kitchen holding hands and didn't try to hide anything, I knew you would be honest with me even if it meant some discomfort. I love you and trust you, have a great night."

I was almost in tears "I love you babe, thank you for trusting me. Don't wait up for me." I gave Gina a kiss and headed out the door.

The drive over to Cassy's house went quickly and All I could think of was fucking Cassy all night long.

I got to her house and parked in the driveway, I hopped out of my truck and headed for the door, I was nervous since I haven't done this in over twenty years.

I knocked on the door and waited, Cassy was slow to the door and was putting her hair up in a pony tail as she walked up. She had unbuttoned her shirt and tied it in a knot, showing off her trim belly and beautiful cleavage.

"Wow, you look hot"

Cassy smiled and said "If we are gonna fuck tonight, I want you thinking about it every second we are out."

I led her to my truck and opened the door for her, she popped up into the passenger seat like a gymnast. I climbed in and started the truck, we held hands all the way to the bar, when we arrived, she waited for me to open the door and help her out.

She slid forward and I grabbed her hips and she slid out of the truck. Her skirt slid up and I briefly saw her bare pussy, smooth as a baby's bottom and obviously NO panties. When she landed on her own feet, her skirt returned to it's normal position, my cock not so much as I was hard as a rock in my tight jeans.

She noticed my bulge and rubbed it with her hand, "Very nice big boy, this is gonna be a great night." She grabbed my hand and headed for the bar.

I followed her in and paid the bouncer our cover charge, the band had just returned from a break and was starting it's next set. We claimed a two person high top table near the dance floor and ordered drinks she stayed with white wine, I switched to beer.

Our drinks arrived and we toasted to each other and took our first sip as the band started their second song. I said "let's dance." I grabbed her hand and pulled her to the dance floor. The dance floor was a good size with a track marked for travel dancing with the center for line dancers. I mounted her in the ballroom hold and asked "Do you know how to waltz?"

She smiled and said "of course I do, lead on."

We glided around the dance floor spinning, twirling and working up a sweat, overall a good dance. The next song was a two step, we stayed on the dance floor for 5 straight songs and the band slowed it down. When the song "Neon Moon" started, I pulled Cassy in for a slow cha cha. The groove of the music and our bodies moving together my hand on her lower back, pulling her close to me. I spun her around facing away from me, my hand landed on her belt buckle, holding her tight and she ground her ass into my cock. I kissed her sweaty neck and heard her sigh. I could see her hard nipples through her bra and shirt I resisted the urge to grab her tit right there. She turned to face me and kissed me as my hands drifted down to her ass. We just stood there and made out until the next song started.

I broke the kiss and whispered in her ear "I think it's time to go."

All she said was "yes". I took her hand and lead her to the truck. I opened the door and we kissed in the open doorway for what seemed like an eternity. The chill of the night air combined with our sweaty bodies gave us a chill, I suggested we get going.

We broke our kiss and I grabbed her hips again to help he back into the ruck, she gave a little hop and I lifted her into the truck. Once seated, she spread her legs, flashing her beautiful pussy while turning in her set to face forward.

I went around and hopped in my side, we kissed across the center console of my truck. She broke the kiss and pulled back, sliding her hands behind her and unhooking her bra, letting her tits fall free. She slid her bra off providing me easy access.

We kissed again and I fondled her breasts, she was getting even hotter. She panted "we aren't getting those jeans off in this truck and we aren't seventeen, take me home and fuck me."

As we drove to her house, she hiked up her skirt and rubbed her pussy with one hand and my cock with her other, I was soaking through my jeans.

We got to her place and both sprung out of the truck and made a bee line for the front door. She opened it quickly and was the first through. I was right behind her as she turned to me and threw herself into may arms and we kissed deeply. We just stood in her entry way kissing and holding each other. She broke the kiss and said "I need to pee."

She headed off to the bathroom and I texted Gina "We made it back to Cassy's place."

Gina replied "Have a great night, bring me a Starbucks when you come home." She was indicating I am expected to be coming home in the morning, no rush.

I just hit the like button for her text.

I pulled off my boots and thought about removing my jeans, but I thought Cassy would like to peel them off of me.

Cassie emerged from the bathroom, her blouse was untied and open and her boots and miniskirt were still in place. I growled "Excellent, I love to unwrap my presents."

Cassy sat on the bed and motioned me over to her, I leaned down to kiss her as her hands went for my belt. She got my jeans open and fished my cock out to fresh air. She broke the kiss and licked the underside of my cock, eventually taking it into her mouth. I gasped as I finished hardening in her mouth, her warm mouth felt so good.

She took me deep into her mouth and she gaged on my cock as it entered her throat. "Sorry, I'm not used to sucking such a big cock, and I'm not able to deep throat."

"It's okay, the trick I have seen Gina use was she would grab the base of my cock with one or two hands to prevent choking. My cock looks incredible with two hands wrapped around it." She wrapped both of her hands around the base of my cock and resumed sucking.

After sucking and slurping on my cock, I pushed Cassy back onto the bed and laid on top of her. I kissed her deeply tasting my cock on her lips. I moved down her body kissing my way to her breasts and eventually gently licking and teasing her nipples, she was quite responsive. I moved my body to the side as I continued to lick and suck her nipples. My hand drifted down and under her skirt, I slowly slid it up her thighs toward her hot pussy.

She whimpered as I touched her wet vulva, she spread her legs to allow me total access. I traced around the bottom of her lips, circling her soaking wet pussy, I lightly touched het clit and she gasped in a deep breath and whispered "please".

I asked "please what?"

"Please don't tease me."

"Do you want me to make you come?"

"Yes please"

I slowly traced her pussy again and pressed a little firmer on her clit, she let out another gasp. I whispered "This pussy belongs to me, do you understand?"

"Yes, please make me come."

Sucking on her nipples and rubbing her pussy, her breathing became rapid and deep. "I want you to come for me."

"OH, OH, OH, THAT'S IT, YES, YES, YES, RIGHT THERE, OH YES, HARDER, HARDER, I'M COOMMMMMIIIING YES, YES, YES, OH MY GOD YES.

When her climax was over, I stopped rubbing, Cassy laid motionless on the bed just trying to catch her breath. I stood up and removed the rest of my clothes, pulled off her skirt, blouse and boots and slid into bed beside her. I laid on my back and pulled her to the side of my chest, she laid there for quite a few minutes with her head on my chest, she might have even fallen asleep.

She began to stir, her hand made it's way down to my cock which didn't take long to become fully erect. She was slowly stroking me as I ran my fingers through her hair, she looked up to me and smiled, "That was wonderful."

"Sounded like it, are you ready for more?"

She just smiled and nodded.

I pulled her little body on top of me and kissed her, we passionately kissed as my hands groped her ass. Her pussy was resting on top of the head of my cock and she started to move her hips to rub her pussy on me. I slipped a finger into her back door and she cooed. Her hips were so strong grinding herself on my cock. I could feel the power of her desire, he wet pussy on my cock, her tongue in my mouth, I was so turned on.

She moved her hips and the tip of my cock sild into her wet opening, teasing herself and me with her pussy micro fucking the tip of my cock. I put my hand firmly on her ass and thrust my cock deep into her cunt, we both gasped in pleasure.

She panted "Oh fuck, that feels so good."

I replied, "I can explode at any second."

"Wait for me baby, I know it's been a long time... That's it baby fuck me"

She pushed herself up into a full cowgirl mount. With every thrust my finger worked deeper into her ass. I was so turned on by all of this, her pussy on my cock, me finger fucking her ass and watching her beautiful tits bouncing on top of me. "I don't know how long I will last watching you ride me like this."

She panted "Hold on baby, I'm almost ready to come, just a few more minutes baby, this feels so good." she paused then shouted "COME ON FUCK ME!" Her hips grinding faster and faster, "HERE I COME, COME ON BABY COME WITH ME!"

We both came at the same time, her body tensing up, me thrusting deeper into her pussy, pulse after pulse, our bodies became one for a moment in time. and again she collapsed, this time on top of me with my cock throbbing in her pussy, I just laid there and held her.

We both passed out and I woke up a few minutes later with a chill. I reached out and puled the covers over our bodies as Cassy slept on my chest and I fell back to sleep.

Cassy jolted awake at about 5:00 AM "You have to go!"

"Umm, sure, but what's up?"

"Gina is going to be pissed, isn't she expecting you home right after sex?" Cassy was frantic.

"It's not like that, whatever we do is fine as long as we follow the rules, she knows where I am, who I'm with, and what we are doing. I will give her a full report when I get home." I explained.

"A full report."

"Yes, as full of a report as she wants to hear, if we want to continue, we need to be completely open and honest with Gina. If that doesn't work for you, we can stop this."

Cassy looked at me and asked "You are telling me that after that incredible night of sex, that incredible connection we just made, your number one priority is still your wife?"

"What can I say, Gina is the love of my life, my Ride or Die, I couldn't imagine a life without her."

Cassy smiled and put her head back on my chest, "you are incredible."

"Thanks, you're not so bad yourself. How about a shower?"

Cassy got out of bed and took my hand and led me to the bathroom. As she searched under the counter for a unopened toothbrush, I admired her ass and pussy on display. She started the shower to heat up and brushed our teeth and even gave each other a fresh breath kiss.

12