The Surrogate Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We climbed into the shower and held each other under the hot water, she grabbed the soap and washcloth and stared washing my chest. She washed my armpits and arms and down to my stomach and grabbed my hardening cock and started to wash. She soaped my cock and balls and rubbed my perineum, I was hard again.

She admired my cock and asked "Does this thing ever quit?"

"Not when someone as hot as you are is standing naked in front of me rubbing me, I hope it never quits!"

Cassy smiled and said "me neither."

Cassy spun me around and started washing my back, same routine top to bottom.

When she got to my ass, she used her hands and washed my anus. Using the soap as lubricant, she slide a finger up my ass.

I responded "Oh my, what are you doing back there?"

"Just seeing if you like it too."

"It feels nice, is this what you want to spend the morning on?" I asked

"No just checking" as she finished washing my ass, she turned me around and handed me the washcloth and soap. "Your turn."

I took the soap and cloth and soaped he neck and moved behind her and said "hands up", she lifted her arms. I reached around and soaped her armpits, chest and breasts. I moved down to her stomach and started to rub her pussy. She turned her head and kissed my neck. I pulled back and washed her back down to her ass crack, giving her an extra scrub between her cheeks.

I held her from behind as we stood under the water, my hands roaming her body, I could tell that she was getting turned on. I reached between her legs and started rubbing her pussy as I kissed her neck, she was helpless in my strong arms.

She started to breathe heavily as I rubber her, he hips grinding on my hand. "Are you going to come for me?"

"Yes" she panted

My other hand grabbed her breast and pinched her nipple. "That's it baby come for me."

She wasn't loud, she seemed determined, a breathy whisper escaped her mouth. "Ooohhhh yes, I'm coming" was all she said, he body just spasmed with delight and turned to face me. We kissed under the running water before she asked "Do we have time for another fuck before you go?"

"Sure thing, we should move to the bed."

We hopped out of the shower and quickly dried each other off, I carried her to the bed and crawled between her legs. She spread her legs for me and I started kissing her pussy. licking and kissing her wet cunt. I lubed my thumb in her pussy and pressed it at the opening to her ass, she moved her hips and worked my thumb into her ass.

I licked as she gyrated her hips being an active partner of thumb fucking her ass, she came quickly and I lapped up her flowing juices.

I moved up her body and kissed her with pussy juice all over my face. "Do you like the taste of your come on my mouth?"

"Yes" was all she said as she was reaching for my cock, she was lining it up to her pussy so I could thrust inside her. When she had it lined up, she said "fuck me".

I gave it all I had, sliding deep into her warm pussy, pounding her as my balls slapped on her ass. Smothering her with kisses as my cock pistoned in and out of her. Her breathy whisper grew louder and louder "YES FUCK ME, YES FUCK ME, YES FUCK ME, YES FUCK ME, OH PLEASE DON"T STOP, FUCK ME, OH FUCK MY, OH GOD, OH GOD OH GOD!"

She went limp after coming with my steel hard cock in her pussy. I laid still on top of her and asked "Are you alright?"

"Oh yeah"

"Can I continue?

"Just a few seconds, I get really sensitive after an orgasm." She kissed me tenderly for a minute and said "okay, we can continue."

I held her tight and rolled onto my back, keeping my cock in her pussy, I pushed her up to a full mount. "I love to watch you ride my cock."

She started moving her hips, grinding her pussy on me, I grabbed her heaving breasts and pinched her nipples. Another breathy whisper "Oh yes, that feels good". She grabbed my wrists to stabilize herself as she rode my cock. I pinched and released her nipples on and off until she came again, her voice went shrill "YES YES YES PLEASE YES, I'M COMING".

I clamped down hard on her nipples as she came "YES YES YES YES YES HARDER PLEASE HARDER" I pinched as hard as I could until her orgasm subsided, she laid on my chest.

After a few minutes on my chest, she said "I need you to finish, my pussy can't take too much more of this. I pushed her back up and grabbed her ass, and yes I slid my finger in her ass. "Oh baby please come, I need you to come."

I started moving her on top of me until she picked up the rhythm, "that's it baby, ride me." I slide a second finger in her ass and she becomes a fucking machine grinding on my cock "Come with me."

We both erupt on groans and moans as I pump my come inside her. Rope after rope splashing inside her, I grunted as I came. Cassy moaned long and low, I thought I could make out some words, but mostly a moan. We laid there in a sweaty heap. Eventually my cock deflated and shrank out of her pussy. She said "you should get home to your wife, do you want a shower?"

"I'm afraid it will turn out like the last one, I need to get going, I can shower at home."

I dressed and came back to the bedroom, "I hope we can do this again."

"Me too"

"Do you want to come over this afternoon, it might help us feel less awkward?"

'Maybe, I'll give Gina a call"

I gave her one last kiss and headed out the door.

I entered our bedroom and Gina was stirring, I set he coffee down and whispered "good morning."

"How was your date?"

"It went well, how was your night?"

Gina groaned "I don't sleep well when you aren't in the house."

"I'm sorry"

Gina looked at me and said "I knew where you were, who you were with and what you were doing, you have nothing to be sorry about. Get in bed and hold me."

"I need a shower."

"It's okay, I want you to hold me."

I undressed and climbed into the bed, she craned her neck back and kissed me. She used a little more tongue than normal, but not a passionate kiss. She pulled my arms around her I whispered "thank you honey" and we fell asleep.

12