All Comments on 'The Twelve Zenati Pt. 08'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ender2k2kender2k2kover 5 years ago
Another great chapter.

And thank you for the speed and consistency at which you publish new chapters. It really moves the story along and keeps the wonderful characters alive in my mind.

dwoelfledwoelfleover 5 years ago
Olivia is even more of a character

Wonderful development of Olivia and her gradual awakening. Can’t wait for the next chapter.

CharliefromtheUSACharliefromtheUSAover 5 years ago
It just keeps getting better!

This is one of the most sensual things I've ever read and I have to wonder where it is going! Great story from a great writer.

Lakelifer12Lakelifer12over 5 years ago
Great read

This has been my favorite chapter yet!

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 5 years ago
Tatianna Needs a Spanking Badly!

And I don't mean one of the sexy erotic kinds. I mean a BAD spanking! Maybe with a nice heavy paddle that does some serious deep bruising, swung by an experienced hand.

I thought Gideon was smarter than this. Why did he call his mother anyway? Didn't he know something like this would happen based on previous experiences? All the other siblings knew. Thank goodness his sister was honest and didn't back up her mother's bogus version of what happened at lunch.

mommylovestoreadmommylovestoreadover 5 years ago
Tatiana = brat

Not only does Tatiana need a spanking but some serious corner time to reflex on her behavior. She reminds me of Veronica Maris without the murderous intentions. Great chapter. Looking forward to what you have in store for us in the next chapter. Thanks for sharing. God bless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Why is this non-con? This should be filed under confused or Novels and Novellas. You have Tatianna who probably is Domme to Armando’s sub in private, Gideon running after Vivian, Genesis and Olivia fucking like rabbits. Non-con is usually filled with very controversial topics and does not sit comfortably within this category

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES