Their Way - Andrea and Jay Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Put your cock in my mouth” she hissed. “I want it.”

She jumped of the bed knelled on the floor and opened her mouth for him.

Jay was worked up himself. Without realizing it, his anger about earlier poured into raw sexual lust. It was his first time dealing with such an emotion sexually and he was animal like as he jumped and pushed his cock between her lips. He wasn’t angry with her, but his frustrations of the day carried over to that moment.

“You want dick? Well, here’s some...now suck it. Put your lips around it and suck it.”

His hands gathered her hair in a bunch over her head as he let her suck him. She didn’t waste time licking and teasing. She was pumping his dick shaft with one hand and his cock head with her mouth. He loved the way it felt, but he wanted more. He wanted her whole mouth...to stick it deep. But more than that, he wanted control. His hands dropped to the side of her face; her hair still intertwined in his fingers. He started pumping his dick in her mouth at his own pace. His hips twisted to get the friction he wanted. What HE wanted.

Andrea was lost in a submission ride that she had craved. She had longed for it for so long. Need it since before they started a month ago. She loved giving herself to her lover. Her senses reeled when he took charge. His demand to be sucked and serviced aroused her to the core.

Her nipples were burning just bouncing untouched, and her cunt convulsed and got wet as her pajama bottoms rode up between her cunt-lips. Her clit felt the material rub it, but Andrea was too far gone to tell what aroused her below. When his hands grabbed her head and he took over, she gushed with excitement. He was face fucking her and she loved it! The total abandon and submission.

Her hands dropped to his thighs as she pulled him in to her mouth. He thrust deeper with each stroke. He grunted.

“Yeah...take it in your mouth...take it...”

She had never wanted him more. But just then he pulled his dick out and her suction made a slurping/popping sound.

“Give me your tits” he demanded.

She leaned back sticking them out balancing on her hands behind her. His hands grabbed her tits, and she looked down as he spit between them. Sticking his dick between them, he pushed her tits together. He pushed forward and pumped his cock in and out of her wet cleavage. Andrea helped him by wantonly adding her own spit to his for lubrication. His dick pushed out of between her breasts giving her thoughts of sucking him again. But all she could do was open her mouth and stick her tongue out for him to use if he wanted to.

He wanted that and more. He wanted it all.

His grunts drove her and excited her. She wanted to give him everything to please him and be pleased. She wanted to be taken. Enough doubt, caution and hesitation. She wanted him now. She wanted him in her. She looked up at him with fire in her yes and hissed.

“Fuck me...toss me on that bed and fuck me...”

Jay looked down at her and there was animal determination in his face. His jaw clenched. His eyes narrowed as he reached for her. The green light he had waited for so long had come. The month waiting had been an eternity. Thoughts of fucking her drove him as he picked her up and tossed her on the bed. He grabbed her pajamas and practically tore them off. She was looking at him wantonly.

“Do it,” she hissed again. “It’s yours...just take it.”

Andrea saw him above her. A young fit man in his glory towering over her. She urged him on, she wanted him in her. She pulled her knees up and spread her legs showing him everything; giving him everything. Jay reached for her hips and pulled her to the edge of the bed. She spread more and looked into his eyes. No more waiting. No more teasing and anticipating. Fuck the world. Fuck convention and propriety. Fuck it all!

Jay saw that look on her face he was becoming familiar with. The open mouth, glazed eyes and that grimace as her lips bared her teeth said it all. He could tell her doubts and questions had been resolved. This was it. Grasping his cock, he moved between her legs swiftly. Leaning forward he used his cock to spread her lips and feel her wetness. His cock felt her heat as he rubbed the bottom of his cockhead on her clit. Lowering his tip, he used it to separate her wet lips pushing in her slowly. Her cunt was wet and warm. As he plunged in, she raised her hips and he slid in further.

Andrea raised her head to see him enter her. Her eyes broke contact with his so she can enjoy the moment he went in. His battering ram went through her gate splitting her lips apart. She reveled in the view of his thickness spreading her apart. If the view was arousing, the feel of it was ten times better.

She wanted it all, she wanted it now. No teasing, no play. She wanted; she needed a dick to slam in her. And her sons’ thick cock was in her already. She twisted her back and hips bringing them up to engulf his dick as it pushed deeper. It happened in one smooth motion, but in her mind, it was slow...

“Fuck me...” she moaned to him.

Jay pushed until he was all the way in; into her center of her being. His base and balls felt her wet lips as if it was a kiss. The in stroke had been wonderful. He held it for a fraction and his cock pulsed in her. Her pussy hugged him. He wanted to remember this moment forever.

Andrea felt him hit her insides as he speared her. It had been so long; she had missed it more than she thought. Was there a better feeling that to have a man’s cock plunge in her? No matter what they had done so far, nothing compared to this.

That first stoke that opened her and made her his. His body surged forward slamming on her pubic area mashing on to her clit. His balls tapped the area between her cunt and asshole. The whole moment would play in her mind as he pushed as far in as possible and held it. Her hands grasped his tight waist and pulled him, imploring him to push all he had in her.

Then she felt him pull back as her wet cunt walls licked him. The thick head that had separated her walls was now separating her again as it came out. When he almost popped out, she held her breath hoping it would stop just at the right spot. But Jay pulled all the way out and rubbed his head on her clit again. Why he was teasing her at a time like this!

Then he plunged again deep in her depths. She felt his head separate her walls again as it reached her depths. The last inch or so before his groin hit her pelvis moved her insides just enough to make her shudder. Then almost out, and back in again. Cock splitting open cunt. Cunt grasping cock as it pulled back out. Time and time again. His speed steady, but his strokes more powerful as he drove in her; making her his.

“Oh yeah...that’s it...fuck my cunt...” he heard her utter in a throaty voice. He pounded in, then when he pulled back, she tightened. It made her walls drag on his head and made him want to go back in again. Andrea smiled at him. “Ohhh...yes...yes...”

His fucking became relentless. Stroke after stroke...the sound of their connection swishing her cunt juice around him. He made her arch and moan...sigh and beg for more. He never realized how erotic it was to know he was the one pleasing her; the one sinking in her depths, smashing against her, her rocking her world.

She led him on with her burning eyes, the quiver of her lips twisting as they implored him. The bounce of her round breasts back and forth. Her hard, bronze nipples pointing at him. Her hips spreading, her legs arching back and out. Her abdomen accepting him as the slapped together, her cunt lips warm and wet holding on to him as he withdrew, kissing and licking his length. On and on, push, withdraw, damage, repair, the fire in them burned stronger.

“Pump me...oh yes...yes...oh...yeah...ahh...ah...” her voice made love to him as her body did. By now Andrea started to feel a wave start in her...”ohhh...ohhh...don’t stop...fuck...me...ahhh...ahh...”

The pleasures were overwhelming her. On some strokes he lingered after the push in to squirm against her. It increased and build, and she felt the waves come...one after another.

“Ahhh...ahhhhh...aaaaaahhhh...” she sighed.

Jay saw her eyes rolled back as her face contorted. Her legs stiffened as they felt the waves; so, did her belly. Her nipples burned as the waves of pleasure continued...then leveled. And still he pounded her unrelenting. She gasped again, digging her fingernails in his upper arms.

Jay felt her and saw her cum. He kept fucking her watching her respond to his thrusts with satisfaction. HE...he was making her cum from their fucking! The feeling was emotional charge was overwhelming in itself surpassing the physical pleasure. He could have fucked her longer, but there was just so much erotic sensation his mind could take.

As Andrea’s orgasm leveled out to a steady warm pulse, she looked up in time to see him tense. Not wanting to do anything to upset his rhythm, she held his sides, looked in his eyes and let him pound her. When he groaned, she knew he was cumming! He had made her cum, but she was making him cum. She was giving him herself...all of her...everything she could, and she took his strokes and love and cum.

He felt his balls tighten followed by that wonderful feeling of cum traveling through his cock. Her cunt spasms on the outside, and the cum pressure pushing its way out met as his cum gushed out his dick splattering her insides. Instinctively, he pushed in and held himself deep as his spurts splattered her insides.

“Yes...fuck me...” she hissed. ““Yes baby...oh...yes...give me your cum. Oh baby...I love you so.”

As he slowed, pushing the last of him out into her, she pulled her head up. Her lips reaching his...straining for him.

“Yes baby...yes”...her warm breath caressed his lips, and cheeks. His eyes opened to be greeted by her beautiful wanting and satisfied face. “I love you...I luv...”

She never finished her words. His lips touched hers, open... enveloping. Hers met his and they shared breath, saliva...and love. The special love one feels only after a satisfying orgasm ending fuck. The universal love; eternal of lovers through the ages. She felt that love...gave it...received it. And as she looked at his eyes, she longed to know if he had felt it too.

Jay stayed in her. Stationary now...the waves of cum had subsided and her kissing had given him the answer. She was happy...they had made each other happy. Her eyes looked up at his as their lips separated and kissed again. He saw a tear form at her left eye and his mouth reached for it before it dripped away. The salt burned on his tongue, like her love burned in his heart.

“I love you so much...” told her as he kissed her...and she cried and kissed back and told him how she loved him too.

“Oh Jay...you have made me so happy...you gave me life again. Reason to live...”

He listened to her as they kissed side kisses. Him still in her...one with her.

“Before us Jay, I was an empty...just work, chores, obligation. Little happiness other than hearing you come through the door to brighten my day. Then you woke me up...you woke up my soul. Your touch...your love...you are so wonderful! This was wonderful...life is wonderful.” She cried and laughed at the same time.

Tears came down his face.

“You have given me everything...your love...I... Thank you...thank you for your love...” he was sobbing now.

This wonderful young man didn’t just want her, he loved her. This was more than sex for them...more than erotic release, animal passion. It was their total bonding moment. There was the before and there would be the after from now.

They held each other...he settled...and after they both stopped crying, kissed and smiled and whispered sweet nothings in each other’s ear. Eventually her leg cramped, and he moved back...only to find his legs heavy, his strength sapped.

But he forced himself to move and then helped rub feeling back to her beautiful leg. Their senses dulled and focused during their fucking now came back. The combined smell of their juices permeated the room. Her cunt lips, were swollen and drenched in his cum. His hand reached of her. Jay rubbed the cum around her lips and she sighed flinching.

“Oh no... I need a few minutes of rest Jay.”

They laughed.

“So, do I, beautiful. You drained me.”

He helped her get in the middle of the bed and fell exhausted next to her. Her hand touched his face as she rolled toward him and draped her leg over him.

“Mm... that was so goooood,” she squealed. “You are unbelievable...a gift.”

“You should see it from my end,” he smiled turning his head toward her. A look of amazement in his face. “I haven’t had many women to compare, but you are ahead by a mile.

Andrea heard that and her heart almost stopped.

“Jay, how many girls have you been with exactly?”

“Full sex?” he said as if thinking it out. “Just Jane and you.”

‘Two women!’ She thought. Just two women including her. And he was this skilled at love making?

“Enough about me,” he said with a beaming smile. “How are you?”

Andrea turned to be above him.

“You...have...no....idea!”

They started laughing...and laughed and kissed. His cock was getting hard again. Andrea thought she had hit the lottery with him. She was already burning for another go at it. But she had to pee first.

“It will wait until I pee mister.” She said and jumped off the bed. “Don’t you have to go?”

“It can wait until you’re done,” he said from the bed.

After she ran to the bathroom, he ran downstairs for his pee and returned with two glasses of water. When she returned, it was time for round two. This time they took it slower. But the main focus was on fucking. Having delayed it so much, they now felt compelled to do it again and again.

Eventually they ran out of energy and drifted to sleep in each other’s arms. He fell asleep first. Andrea stayed awake just long enough to pull a sheet over them and to curdle next to him. No spooning with him facing out. His arms were wrapped around her. His dick on her ass. This time she hoped he would wake her with it hard wanting to put it in her cunt. It was full of his cum and she loved the feeling as she drifted to sleep.

She woke first the next morning with that “I got laid last night” feeling all over her body. She also had his cum in her. Every time they fucked, he had cum in her. Overnight his cum had dripped out of her cunt and wet the bed. How much had he actually cum?” what had spilled had dried on her thigs, and vulva. It was also on his cock that was hard!

She thought of going to wash, but something stopped her. There was something raunchy and nasty about siting on a bed full of and covered in cum that was her own son’s. Andrea had stopped thinking of Jay as her stepson the first week she and Robert had brought him home. He was legally hers. She had raised him, and both saw each other as mother and son. Leslie was his half-sister. The man next to her was no stranger. He was family. THEY were family.

Andrea had gone back and forth so much the last three months about her and Jay. Having come from an incestuous family she had tried to put it behind her. Incest had broken up her mother and father’s marriage; she was sure of that. June Cruz, her mother had chosen to stay with her son when her husband, Andrea’s father, had been posted by the army to a west coast base. Andrea understood the almost drug like attraction to family love from her mother’s example.

Andrea had tasted the joys of incest the year she turned eighteen with her father, brother and mother. But just as she was getting involved in it, she went to college and met her future husband; Robert Mayers. She had a few more encounters with the men in her family, but the moves across the globe with the Army and her parents splitting up ended any regular contact. And the conflict between her mother and her now dead husband had chilled relations between the two families in the late 90’s. Incest had become nothing but a memory to Andrea.

But then she and Jay had been left alone after Robert’s death. Alone to rely on each other days, weeks, months and then a full two years plus. Years that they had gotten closer as Jay had gone from a teenager to a man. Physically he looked older than eighteen. But it was the mental part that had surprised her. His father’s death had changed Jay drastically. With his father’s passing had also gone his youthful demeanor. He acted like he was ten years older and his eyes were those of an older man.

Being an army wife, Andrea had met young men after they came back from war. They were still young; some barely out of their teens. But what they had seen in war had changed them forever. One could see it in their eyes. The thousand-mile stare, the military men called it. She had seen it in Robert years before and in Heather’s husband’s eyes. And in the eyes of so many other young men. Jay had not been to war, but he had it. The young man in her bed was older than his years. War had reached across the globe to rob him of his youth.

Andrea sat there watching him as he slept, and a tear ran down her face. Just then he looked a bit like his father. There was also some of his mother in him. Andrea thought of her, now long gone and dead from a helicopter accident. Even though she had given him away, had she lived she would have to be proud of her son.

‘MY son!’ Andrea thought snapping out of her reverie. ‘He is my son.’

Careful not to wake him, she moved off the bed and went to the bathroom. After peeing, she cleaned her insides with a premixed douche she had bought a week ago when she had decided this moment would happen. She was glad they had waited. Their first time would not be with the barrier of a condom. Their first time was flesh to flesh. Unlike her first time with his father, this time she had gotten on the pill and actually managed to wait until it was in effect. She smiled at the thought that she had at least been responsible about birth control if not fucking her son. The irony made her laugh.

She walked downstairs for some water and stopped on the way back at her daughter’s room across from Jay’s. She opened the door and looked in. Leslie had taken most of her things with her over the last, what was it? Three years this coming august?

She decided she was not going to let her daughter’s actions ruin her good spirits. Andrea had been unhappy for over two years. Having found happiness and sex under her own roof, she was not going to let anyone destroy it. Not even her own daughter.

Walking into her bedroom. Their bedroom she corrected herself in thought, she crawled next to Jay and hugged him. He shifted a bit as her arm draped across his chest and her leg entwined over his. This is where she belonged, she thought and within minutes had drifted to sleep.


  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
KalimaxosKalimaxosalmost 5 years agoAuthor
to :YourLink

Thanks for the interest and comment.

Stay tuned. More to come.

Yes their love is the key.

YourLinkYourLinkalmost 5 years ago
Brilliant!!

So many of these stories don't include the love and the heartache. This one includes it all. An amazing and thoughtful tale. I have enjoyed it from the beginning and am looking forward to more!!

KalimaxosKalimaxosalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Frankie1952

Thanks for the response. Stay tuned on the Leslie front. I said too much.

There are surprises on the way. Pleasant ones. And lots of fun.

Its a journey. Both ahead in time and with flashbacks.

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 5 years ago
Wow

Wonderful chapter, so hot and raunchy with a serving of love. I hope they stay together and sort things out with Leslie maybe even bring her into their fold after she has some sort of incident that makes her want to reunite with her family.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Bump in the Night Strange noises leads to racy discovery for frustrated mom.in Incest/Taboo
A Mother's Dirty Boy Sexy mother gets a dirty phone pic from her hung, horny son.in Incest/Taboo
Her Son's Secret Paul can't keep this big a secret from his mother, Kathy.in Incest/Taboo
Finding the Grail Son finds the Grail between his mother's thighs.in Incest/Taboo
Damon and Em - The Mother/Son Story Pt. 01 Sexual demons arise in mother and son.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories