All Comments on 'Tight Fittin' Jeans Ch. 05'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Enjoying

So far the story development has been great. I'm enjoying the unraveling of the background and the building of the future, please continue on. I'd really like longer submissions though... One page is nice 4or 5 pages would be great.

xstina23xstina23almost 4 years ago
l'd give this portion of the story 15 stars if I could.

This part of the story is PERFECT... it hit the mark over and over... Chad's contemplation about his words the night before... her desire to get up and "get going" so early in the morning... food is one of my "love languages" so the meal she cooked, her attention to detail as she cooked... wearing the apron she wore, her attention to detail, it all hit home... and her thoughts about the quilt she'd slept under... his thoughts...their interactions as they ate... his comment before he walked out the door(be still my heart)... and her thoughts about showering before waking her daughter made me smile so big. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

more and all the stars i can give you loving this one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Great story but you're killing me with this one page at a time thing.

nycreadernycreaderalmost 4 years ago
Nice series; nice music references (but why not H. Williams's "Hey Good Lookin'"?)

Nice series (and my 1980s country-music listening on the radio means I recognize the music references).

Wondering whether Hank Williams's "Hey Good Lookin'" ([...]What ya got cookin'?[...]") might make an appearance in a future scene between Chad and Cassie/Rose while she's cooking (and wondering/waiting to see what she tells their daughter after Callie/Grace wakes up (and maybe after the cold shower mentioned as a possibility/need at the end of this chapter) ) . : )

E. in New York City (an area which hasn't always had country-music radio; I started listening in Baltimore) /"nycreader" at Literotica.

Tara CoxTara Coxalmost 4 years agoAuthor

NYCReader,

Who knows what country songs are gonna show up next in this dang series! Especially now that you have put that earworm in my damned brain.

But I have begun a YouTube playlist for the series that I listen to sometimes as I write. It can be found here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIYtv5UmyxU&list=PLynpbXUVgbL6N5fuGTlIAxLioVZ33H8rb

nycreadernycreaderalmost 4 years ago
Thanks for your reply (@ Tara Cox, Author).

Thanks for your reply to my Comment, Tara Cox (Author) -- and I'm glad I have been able to read the next chapter.

Hank Williams and his musician associates *did* know something about how to play "catchy" music which could produce what are now called "earworm"s -- and his original version of "Hey Good Lookin' " is exceptionally-catchy, as it was one of his most playful, lighthearted tunes (both lyrics and sound on the recording).

I look forward to seeing more of the playlist; meanwhile, Thanks for replying. : )

Ethan in New York City ("nycreader" at Literotica).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES