All Comments on 'Toy-Boy Forced to Act as Adult'

by Winterfrog

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
Average_WriterAverage_Writerover 13 years ago
Not bad.

I am surprised that the husband stayed so long. But good to see a happy ending. I hope the ex-wife enjoys herself new single status.

Thanks for writing Winterfrog.

Mousse9Mousse9over 13 years ago

The older woman + younger man angle is relatively original, I must say. And this story is what I have come to expect from Winterfrog. Short, no nonsense and to the point.

Some behaviors are a little over the top, all these guys baiting the "toy boy", even after he broke the jaw of one of them with a punch? Then again, apparently they were high on drugs...

dangerouslydeaddangerouslydeadover 13 years ago
Wonderful.

I have a story on almost similar lines in the works and now I have to change it enough to make it different from this one. A darn good read... as always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

get an editor

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another Good One

I always enjoy your stories. Most are short and get to the point.

And you use so many different endings, it's nice because you are

never sure which way you will go. For someone who writes in english

which I am sure is your second language, well you do a very good

job. Keep writing as you get better with english all the time.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 13 years ago
Good story

I respected the husband for taking care of his son. Strange behavior from his wife, but he handled it well. Easy read story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A Little Different...

...but, as always...thanks for the Winterfrog slant on cheating wives.

It never ceases to amaze me when an educated, sophisticated woman chooses to cheat instead of just sitting down and explaining her needs or wants to her mate. Sometimes they'll separate so they can remain on civil terms, sometimes divorce and occasionally - but rarely, get into an open but honest relationship.

Oh well, to love a husband and then comfortably humiliate him in front of colleagues and friends...well, he was decent with her, strong in his reaction to assholes (rightfully so) and I give him credit.

Good story again Winterfrog...keep them coming!!!

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
Please ignore the anonymous assholes.

Anyone who knows anything about you, knows that English is not your first language. Despite that fact, you always tell a good and entertaining story. This was definitely a 5 Star read. Thanks for your stories and please keep submitting them.

swiftwindswiftwindover 13 years ago
Great Story

I love this story. while I am a simple poor father rasing my son. I can understand the guy's perspective. Tho my ex wife was also poor and never cheated that I am aware of she did neglect me and prefered to be with friends and her illness caused anger and many other things that I just could not accept around our son. I wish I had been as lucky as this guy in your story but in my case I now have developed a misstrust in women and marriage. I dream of finding some woman I can trust again but at the same note I no longer believe that is possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow

the ending was kinda low , what with the wife apologizing again and again and again , but I really liked the story if only because the hubby was for once rational (especialy for his age) .

When characters take that kind of realistic stance I don't mind a few sex scenes here and there to compliment the story. 4/5 stars mate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good job

Over all a nice story. A man stands for what is right and follow through. The ending was weak though. You can expand more on the wife's turmoil as she sees her husband and new wife lives flourish.

Otherwise keep up the good work and keep submitting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
BS

Trained Judo? Yeah freakin right! Big bad ass in your stories, kicking nobody's butt in real life. 1 star for this piece of crap.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A good story

I like this story because the husband wasn't a wimp, and stuck up for himself.

Well written and edited, along with a good story theme and concept.

Thanks for the good read.

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
Interesting story

This was made more complicated by the child and different because he was the primary caregiver and the secondary wage earner. Their marriage unraveled for reasons that are never really explained. WHY did Amanda become such a bitch? There really is no good reason given. Then she does a 180 degree turnaround for no apparent reason and apologizes for all her behavior and is completely passionless about the whole thing. He is also passionless except for when he confronts the men in various situations. Then he briefly becomes "The Hulk", smashing everything in his way (and he is never arrested??). I think he acted consistently and believably but Amanda was all over the place in her behavior. The breakup, especially with a child involved, was ice cold. These issues made the story less enjoyable for me.

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
Enjoyable Story

Having a wife that is ten years older could be a problem if her peers do not respect you. Mine is that much older, but everyone including her work colleagues think she is the younger one. His in-laws surprised me by not being happy that someone would make their daughter happy and then again by not fighting for Liam. Her work environment sounds awful. The company ought to be on its way to bankruptcy.

Finally passionless breakups seem to be a trademark of Winterfrog. Though

perhaps he is signalling passion by calling her the company whore.

Rob ConnerRob Connerover 13 years ago
I really hated this story*** Sorry.

I usually like your stories, but this one went tooo long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
dumb story

story is poor reading

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 11 years ago
Yep even a kid can grow up and be an adult -

Well conceived and done -

She was an arrogant and stupid professional woman - hmm that is almost redundant isn't it?

Too many professional men and women are just too arrogant to be tolerated -

Jim44444Jim44444almost 11 years ago
Unusual LW story line

Not the wimp or the crazy revenge plot that so many write. You did a pretty good job of writing since English is not your first language. I would suggest an English speaking editor to help polish the prose. For example, in the USA we use the term boy-toy. Thanks for writing.

GM33GM33over 9 years ago
Nice story

Very well written. Eric's behaviour is to be agreed upon entirely.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 9 years ago
Are all women in Scandinavia bitches and sluts?

One would think so by reading these stories but that's what the Loving Wives category is all about, I guess. He does mention some happy marriages but we hear about the sluts. I am reading right down the page so I will be finish with Winterfrog's stories soon. I will regret that as I have spent 12 hours or longer reading them and I like most of them.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
a few cocaine lines

.......and that is why the arrogance was so high.

A lot of people do a 'few' lines and then think that they are Superman (a bulletproof badass).

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
That was funny!

I will say this. They must have some unusual laws in regards to marriage, drugs, vacation and parental leave over there. Most guys that break a man's jaw and break the noses of two others usually ends up in jail. Women (and men) that snort cocaine end up in jail too. And this business about leaving one marriage and moving directly in with another recently divorced woman seems a bit hasty. But I would like to have 4 or 5 weeks of vacation every year. And the paid parental leave sounds good too! Might have to move in the near future! In the meantime, have your male characters act a little bit smarter. The women too. These were some real dummies.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 7 years ago
Seriously

Time for a DNA test.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Not one of your best

But an interesting read about a boy who takes no shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Light

She got off light.She was the company whore and he should have taken her and the firm for every dollar he could get.He should also keep their son well away from her and her lack of morals and any arsehole she hitched up with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Strange laws in your country

Pretty sure he'd be in jail two times over in most countries given the level of his assaults. Most countries give the woman custody and the daddy the bills. And you constantly have people divorcing and while in the process, moving in with other people. Hard to believe Molly would want to have a man move in with her that doesn't have a job or any real prospects.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
Everybody is cheating everybody

Makes Scandinavians look really repulsive. Funny story though, not bad at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
After

He got to live happily ever after,but what happened to Amanda?.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Care

He got rid of the slut,now all he has to do is keep Liam away from Amanda and her obnoxious friends, keeping his contact with his mother to the bare minimum possible.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Cheaters united and standing oops laying down each other in and out of bed

Does country have anyone not cheating

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 5 years ago
Interesting

Seems Scandinavian stories are easy to pick out. Do people really relate that way in those countries? Not criticizing but it's certainly different than other areas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Abrupt

Unrealistic and abrupt ending for a dull story about two cheating assholes fighting over which one of them was a worse person. Amanda barely edged out her husband because she didn't give a shit about her baby but they're both terrible people. That their divorce was in any way amicable was patently ridiculous given how the two of them behaved towards one another. Not a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

how the fuck do any of the frogs stories get more the 1 is beyond my imginationunless he has a way of manipulating scores?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is about 80%, of the 80% of your stories I have read, thus far. I can restrain myself no longer. I am aquanited with Scandanavian perspectives as to sex and relationships. I like the bulk of your stories, though very many seem to be extremely similar to each other. Were this chess, it might be said that your end game is very sorely lacking. In all too many cases, the wife is sorry, did not realize this or that, is very simply just forgiven, and "they live happily ever after." This seems to be 80% of your endings, when 10-20% might reflect reality or at least be less boring, because in time a good story is partially spoiled by knowing how the ending will be very lackluster. Remember, I DO like the rest of almost every story - in this you are almost a champion. Even a "happy ever after" story needs some significant expansion, and treatment, just as you give to the beginning and middle if the story development. If there is a divorce, the 'bad-ex' should sometimes suffer more and longer, and years later again admit the error. Flesh your story endings out, more. Much more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous