All Comments on 'Truth or Dare'

by Sabineteas

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
A Great Chapter 1

Really erotic writing, but it ended just as was getting started. A few following chapters are possible.

cathywillcathywillalmost 19 years ago
How selfish!

No wonder her friends were mad at her. All those yummy guys and she doesn't share with anyone. She needs to be taught a lesson.

Jim4gotJim4gotalmost 18 years ago
Violent gang rape is disgusting, not erotic

Violent gang rape is disgusting, not erotic. These guys ought to all serve long prison terms and get a taste of their own medicine. The girls too, for that matter. For those who do find this exciting, I hope you never have to experience such a thing either yourself or loved one. you'd change your tune for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
rape like this is sick

sick, she was violated

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hm...

Ok all those people who leave the "Rape is bad and those guys should go to jail" are idiots. I read lots of all the topics on Literotica and I never leave bad comments but this one....

There was no ending. It was action action action nothing. Did she get pregnant? Did she get even? Did the guys go to jail? What happens after the fuck?

You should probably make a second chapter where the raped gets even with all of them. But it's just my opinion =) Email me? Jumpe_182@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What the fuck was that?!!!

this was pure shit! I mean, for the rapist that reads this, it might be good. They might get some new ideas...

But for a person that thinks that all persons that perform any kind of rape should be executed, this was terrible.

Then again, if this is only fictional w/o any thing that's even a little true, it's pretty good.

Good start and realistic act, bit you should write a second chapter that concludes it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
if this offends u dont read it

If these kinds of stories offend you then dont read them i mean hello you are reading the nonconsent/reluctant stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
friends?

Was minorly hot, no ones friends would ever do that, had no finale and what really killed it was that the other 4 just sat there... blah

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
REALLY?

You should at least try to make the story a bit more beliving....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Loved it!

I thought the story was quite well-written. And to all the pompous asses who tried to give us a sermon; what the hell are you doing in the non-consent section? REMEMBER: This is all FANTASY. Fantasy is NOT reality. In it, your imagination must be free to roam. There is a reason why this section isn't shutdown. Now your little minds can't fathom why the hell not. But trust me. There is a reason. And the reason is good enough to ignore YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Not sure what to think. Lynn didn't have to dance at the club, she could've left. She also didn't have to go back to the house with her friends. I'm not sayin' that she got what she deserved, by doin' all of this. It truly didn't get me all that excited. maybe you should think about writin' a sequill, to this story, and make it more believeable. let your mind go, and use your heart. works for me.

ericahopeericahopeover 15 years ago
ugh

So her four girlfriends let this happen because she was smug about going out with a hot guy? These are her friends?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Not so good

It wasn't hot at all. It was just cruel and wrong. If those were my friends id cut their clits off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

very good story - continue!

iowNotIouiowNotIouover 13 years ago
This is not a fantasy

I can only assume that the coward anon. who describes it as such never reads reports of crimes. This is just sick and incomplete without a sequel describing the mess her 'friends' make of their lives trying to forget the damage they did to their victim.

As for the pompous ass who thought it was ok for him to visit a strip club but not for her to perform there or that he has the right to rape and possibly cause an unwanted child to be born. He would be getting his just desserts if he fell in love with a girl who stole all his money and left him for his best friend.

So there you have it, author, get writing those sequels

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
brutal

Potential good story turns into a distasteful rape story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
They are

fiends NOT friends

If you are not capable of writing a sequel in which the guys get sodomized in prison for rape and the stupid girl fiends find that no man who would treat them decently has any time for them THEN S T O P WRITING.

ShyExposureShyExposurealmost 8 years ago
Just no.

I know this story was reluctance. I understand that. However this should have been about refusing a dare and made to go through with it anyways. The stripping naked for the contest did that wonderfully and I found myself smiling. However, when I read the rest, my laughter at her dared humiliation dried up, and I was left frowning and very upset. No matter how you spin it as "Reluctance", what the other girls made Lynne go through was nothing short of rape. Yes it's fiction, yes it's your idea, but even fictional rape is just wrong in my eyes, and quite frankly, this story disappoints me. I wouldn't be surprised if she never wanted to see her "girlfriends" again, or even leave her bedroom for the forseeable future. So in a rating for stories, I'm not going to. That's what I think of it.

verbicideverbicidealmost 8 years ago
Simply awful

Okay, an escalating story of a truth or dare escapade would have been okay. The first half of this story was alright, but treating an agreement to take a dare like it's ironclad contract is retarded. The second half of the story where she's raped by these guys at her girlfriend's behest is just atrocious. The only positive thing that can be said is at least it was short. 1 star.

zafusitterzafusitterover 7 years ago
Rape pure and simple.

Everyone of her "friends" should be tried and convicted.

Gregvan6565Gregvan6565about 7 years ago
I loved it

Another great story about poor Sadine getting stripped and humiliated . I wish I knew if these were somehow true maybe not this one but some of them.

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyabout 7 years ago
mindless and sick ragging!!

Girlfriends having one of their group raped by 8 guys?!! on jealousy that she hung out with a guy they all thought hot?!! most mindless and sick ragging!!

and rather than such girlfriends of Lynn, people would be way better off with enemies!! ;) enemies any day!! not such psycho girlfriends!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WFT??

In her place I would’ve called the cops on them, from what I can gather this is the start of the character’s adventures in exhibitionism so regardless of wether or not she comes to enjoy what she does this is clearly rape. Poor excuse for friends who tried to embarrass her but got pissed off when she didn’t let it bother her.

screedbearscreedbearover 5 years ago
2

didn’t work for me, rushed start and then what, as I think is common I had my dick in my hand. all 12 inch. Well this made me limp... very sad

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
eh

Rape. and not written well either

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

This story is really sick, what kind of friends would submit this girl to a gang rape, and if she was not on the pill then pregnancy, wow they could all go to jail for what they did. 0 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

gangrape?? seriously, no thanks. sick

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was/is rape

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Author ! Go to gaol, go straght to gaol!

artty67artty67almost 2 years ago

Shame you didn't carry on, a nice hard spanking to remind her of a fun night.

Marklynda2Marklynda28 months ago

These 'friends' sure have a funny way of treating their friends! A very well thought out and written story. I definitely look forward to reading more of your work. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous