All Comments on 'Turning the Teacher'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very horn-inducing, thank you x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Tom needs to serve his Master (and his friends) with both of his holes...

elboriquaelboriquaabout 1 year ago

Hot story. Hope there will be more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Looks like Tom is about to become a sissy wimp husband while Rory and the gang use he and Jane as their sex toys. Pretty soon Jane will realize she chose the wrong loser, kick him to the curb and find a real man.

Reggie2xxReggie2xxabout 1 year ago

Great story nice reading a man learning to be a cocksucker.

john22307john22307about 1 year ago

Please continue this hot story and bring his wife into it

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 year ago

Holy fuck, for me, this was one of the hottest stories you've even written, and a lot of them were exceptionally hot. That's all I have time to say right now, I have a hard pressing matter that needs my immediate attention. Thanks for causing that.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

Don't like the "master" and control bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely fantastic. I loved the bits with the wife as he was confessing his thoughts. I’d love that to happen to me! Seems like the wife may be hungry for some student cock herself?

TuWatchuTuWatchuabout 1 year ago

When does the wife get to watch?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice. Wish I were a teacher in high school...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Mmm the best author on literotica is back with another classic! Keep them cumming please ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very hot story. Please continue the story.

richardhwwrichardhwwabout 1 year ago

Wow! You've written a ton of great stories but this is one of your very best. I hope you keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very nice. I was waiting for the Wife to watch. Maybe a part two?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very nice Needs a sequel with the Wife watching

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nicely developed. I expected the wife to sneak back in and watch. Maybe in part two?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I like it. Nice the way Jane is leading and encouraging Tom into gay oral sex. It's also great that that she is having Tom eat his own cum during their lovemaking. Maybe Jane will turn Tom into a cuck as Rorey and his friends take turns with them both or Jane just watches as her husbands takes cock in both holes from his students

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yes need the wife to watch. Don't want to see the wife do anything. Would be great to have her watch him do a few guys at once.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Didn't like the Master stuff either.

Would be interested in knowing where one finds all the straight cocksucker stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I was expecting the wife to show up and have rory say "I told you I could turn him". then have the wife admit she'd been banging Rory all along.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

hot!! this was my biggest fantasy growing up. I always wanted to fuck my hot muscular coaches and teachers and turn them into my slutty pussy bitches. I love how Tom is muscular and not a thin nerdy teacher getting used. More of a description of Tom would be hot. I def hope there is more and Tom gets turned into a slutty pussy bitch. Maybe they make him wear panties like a good little slut and lock his dick up so he has to bet them for permission to cum and/or fuck his wife.

The only thing I would change is that Tom call Rory SIR and not master. It has the same effect and is super humiliating for Tom to have to call his student SIR (a role reversal from the high school norm of the student calling the teacher SIR). It's more believable than calling him master.

louiseacdlouiseacdabout 1 year ago

oh god I want to be a teacher

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow!! Amazing story! He needs to be fucked hard while the wife watches! She can feed him the cock! I was incredibly hard reading this! Please keep this series going. I just found your stories and you are a great writer!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved that. I love gay stories where the wife or girlfriend knows and encourages and even watches. This fit the bill. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Can't wait for the sequel, with the wife watching!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

i agree with the others the wife should of been at a side window watching or came in to watch, and she needs to join in and ask Rory to fuck her husband when they get together after a time or two maybe the first time she just watches, the second time she helps suck some cock, and then his friends come over and husband and wife service 3 cocks, the she asked Rory to fuck him on the next visit.. and maybe Rory take her to a sex toy store and she buys a strapon to keep his slut loose. and maybe Rory brings his girlfriend over to watch and get her pussy licked by the wife.

billie-asubbillie-asubabout 1 year ago

A wonderful story. It made me passionately wish that I were Tom, seduced and turned into a helplessly addict cocksucker. The inclusion of the wife just added to the attraction. I hope there will be more, and more, and more. Take it wherever you want, you are the author.

Cpl4BlkMenWICpl4BlkMenWIabout 1 year ago

Loved it! I hope his wife ends up watching her husband suck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story but would be better now if he stopped sucking students(the student here is a real prick) and found a bi/gay fellow teacher to be romantic with. Want to see him hook up with a mature lover, kiss; find a new side of man on man and also involve the wife in the journey.Perhaps a well built teacher (but same size cock- so tired of reading about monster cocks)to fuck him and her. Since he seems a bit submissive the wife should get more dom in a loving way...maybe a FLR ?

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 1 year ago

Great story. Like some other readers, I would love to read about his wife watching him such Rory's cock. Then, the teacher would get fucked and his wife would witness him becoming a faggot cocksucking bottom bitch -- JUST LIKE ME !!!!

I can't wait to read the next chapter.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyabout 1 year ago

Immediately made me think of some of my hot teachers. We had a French teacher called Miss Doigne who would come swimming with us in her micro bikini. She says in her early 20s with long blond hair and slim body. Even us Gay boys drooled over her, and she drove an E-Type Jag. The sports teacher and Latin teacher spent the days following her around with tongues hanging out and distinct bulges in their trousers. My biggest school crushes were 2 boys in the sixth form who would be coming out of the showers each week just as our class were heading into the gym. What caught my eye most was the profuse amount of body hair they both had. As an 11 yo I spent all my wanking time thinking of them and praying I'd grow plenty of body hair to catch all my spunk!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved this story, especially the involvement of the wife and their dialogue. Nothing hotter than a wife turned on by a cocksucking husband. Prefer without the master stuff but still use him

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I wish I could watch my husband. This is so hot.

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsucku3 months ago

I did not like the last part - exciting the wife likes he sucking cocks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES