All Comments on 'Two Doors'

by All_These_Roadworks

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very well written...

It’s definitely an erotic story, you made it sound like being a slut is a bad thing and that right there is the problem in a nutshell.

I get that it’s intended as pure fiction and I also understand your prefix caveat, even with all of that adding to the stereotype doesn’t help anyone though does it? By your logic the majority of men don’t qualify as ‘people’ either.

You definitely have talent at this writing malarkey. Thanks for sharing.

Tess (UK)

Litfan2016Litfan2016over 4 years ago
Nice

Another nice little story, I enjoy your work and recently purchased one of your collections after finding your stuff here.

All_These_RoadworksAll_These_Roadworksover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Tess - Thanks for the praise! Of course there's nothing wrong with being a slut - all my favourite people are sluts, proud and empowered! ... but some of those people (and a lot of people around the world) still get turned on by the erotic charge of the word "slut" in a kink/degradation context. We can hold two meanings of the word - in the same way we can know that violence solves very few problems, but still enjoy a good action film.

Litfan - Thanks, glad you enjoyed, and thanks for the purchase! <3

SimonMagickSimonMagickover 1 year ago

I like that it's not mind control, but psychological and situational. I have to wonder how many women read this and relate to Adriana. Bravo, and thank you for another simple tale of psycho-sexual complexities.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is amazing and I like the concept. I would love to see how this develops if you are planning on continuing this as a series

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I Love a good short story, like this one.

shr

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAll_These_Roadworks@All_These_Roadworks
I create BDSM, degradation, humiliation and non-consent erotica. It's a fantasy, not an instruction manual - I strongly support positive enthusiastic consent, respect for boundaries and gender equity as the only acceptable basis for real-life interactions. After a short retu...