All Comments on 'Two Girls, A Guy and a Blindfold!'

by hotladyvanessa

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
names

This might have been a good story - I don't know. I stopped reading at the point where Travis mysteriously became Trevor.

Please get the names and other logistical things right. Did you not proof read?

SynapsisSynapsisalmost 13 years ago
character names and storyline

I really liked the story, but I have a few comments. One, as stated before, you need to clarify whether the character's name is Trevor or Travis. The first time I read the name change, it took me out of the story, and I had to go back and check to see what name was used before. If this had been a one off issue, it wouldn't be so bad, but it happens a couple of times. Secondly, the story seems a little short unless there are more chapters in the works. The GF talks about sex for hours, but the story ends after the first climax. I would have liked to read more of their encounter in one sitting. Good story though. Keep 'em coming :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good theme ...

Loved the scenario where everyone was gaining from the experience, but he was initially helpless to control proceedings. More, in this style, is needed sooner rather than later.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very Hot!!!

Hi "lil' Vanessa"! Thta was a steaming hot story, as are all of yours. Keep them coming...I can't wait for the next one.

"Uncle M"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous