Two Girls, A Guy and a Blindfold!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt the warm oil hit his body and he started to relax a bit. Jacquie wanted to keep him hard and on-edge as long as possible; she also wanted to rock his world tonight. He was the best lover she'd ever had and this was her way of showing him how much she appreciated all of the attention he lavished upon her daily. He deserved his fantasy threesome and, combining it with the sensory deprivation, his pleasure would be magnified. She knew she would do anything to turn her man on and this was just the tip of the iceberg. Her goal was to fulfill every single fantasy he ever had; that's how much she adored this man. She also trusted their love enough to know that having a hot girl in their bed wouldn't threaten their union. They were so much in love that people were actually envious of them. It was the relationship they had both dreamed about for years and she was going to do everything in her power to ensure that it stayed fantastic, in all areas, for years to come.

Having four hands rub the warm oil all over his body was thrilling, yet relaxed him at the same time. The hands were gliding everywhere and when one of the girls took his cock between her slick hands, he shot a few drops of pre-cum out the tip. She giggled and he recognized his girl's laughter. He wished he could see the ladies as they worked his body over. After a pillow was guided under his tight, hard ass, he realized their motive; they were working his butt with the oil and it felt incredible. Fingers worked his ass and he felt sensations he'd never experienced. The tickle of the feather end of a whip was running all over his body and he was charged. He moaned and screamed for the girls to take the handcuffs off; neither of them answered his screams. He wanted to touch these incredible women, to run his fingers over wet pussy lips and eventually to tongue them to orgasm. But they weren't letting him up and it was delicious torture. His throbbing cock felt ready to explode.

When one of the girls got on top of him and slowly lowered her dripping pussy over his cock, he felt each and every muscle in her canal grasp him tightly. He knew he'd never been this big or this hard in his life. As she was riding him, he felt another set of pussy lips lower onto his mouth. When he heard the whispered command, "Suck my wet pussy, slave!" he knew they were reading his mind. He sucked down as much pussy juice as he could swallow, licking her bare sensitive lips at the same time. He allowed the sensation of the tight pussy lips riding his cock to take him up and over the edge of the abyss, without even wondering which girl was riding him. He wanted to shoot a huge load of cum into her waiting pussy, but, at the same time, he wanted this sensation to last forever.

He sensed the two girls kissing over him, as they touched each other's breasts. He felt the girl who was ridding his mouth reach out and lean over his torso to caress the other woman's body. He knew that the two women were getting it on with each other as he fucked them and that was the biggest turn on of all. He thrust his hips upward and slammed himself into the tight pussy of the girl he now realized had to be Candy. It was so exciting to think of screwing another woman while he ate his girl's wet cunt. As she rode him, he knew, without a doubt, that this was one of the most incredible experiences of his life.

As he exploded in her tight cunt, he realized that this was the first time in a long time that he'd cum for another woman. It was hot and he was ready to explore this further, if Jacquie would allow it. He wanted her to be happy and he knew she was the best thing to ever happen to his life. But, if he could have her and still fuck other girls, he knew he'd hit to jackpot! How had he ever gotten so lucky, he wondered to himself, through the dense fog that threatened to envelope his brain?

After Jacquie took the blindfold off of him and tenderly kissed him, he was quickly treated to the sight of his girlfriend licking his cum out of the other girl's dripping pussy. His lady was insatiable and he realized that this threesome was as much for her as it was for him. She had Candy spread out on the bed and was licking her glistening bare pussy lips like she had been doing it forever. He knew she was expert at sucking his cock, but he had no idea she would be this good at her first experience eating pussy. He lay back to watch the action and realized that the sight was turning him on big time. He was getting hard again and, as he watched the girl on the bed thrashing under his girl's tongue, he knew he wasn't finished yet. It was going to be a long night and he was silently grateful for his ability to keep his cock hard for hours even after he'd cum!

He couldn't wait for them to unlock the cuffs so he could have his turn ravishing them! He idly wondered if Jacquie was interested in having a roommate. Candy had mentioned during one of their dances last night that she was desperately looking for a new place to live. He'd definitely ask Jacquie if they could invite her, as soon they finished with the greatest fuck of their lives. He imagined having Candy walking around in her too-short skirts and fuck me pumps all day long. His hard-on would never go down.

Picturing his girlfriend walking in from work as he had Candy bent over the island in the kitchen, he realized his life was going to take a turn for the better (and it was already fucking great!).

12