Two Wheel Tango

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mean those big, bug-eyed, ugly things."

Betsey indicated she wanted to relax and read for a while and after lunch go swimming with me. Marilyn slipped inside the screened tent before we left for our walk to get something we might need. I assumed insect repellent. I already had some in my shoulder bag along with my vials for collecting cicada casts and adults and my field notebook. I decided she might have something that was good for her skin so didn't tell her.

Marilyn told me there were trails laid out on the property. All of them made for walking or bikes, not for access by an automobile or smaller wheeled vehicles. Marilyn indicated the rules for the property laid down by her great, great grandfather had been applied without exception by following generations. The entire family was proud of their dedication to his wishes. These rules were even printed and hung in the shed on the property.

I found it revealing there had been a number of local foresters who offered their services to manage the woodlot for commercial harvest of timber over the years. All had been turned away and not allowed to even inspect the woodlot itself. The number one dictate was that the woodlot was to remain in its undisturbed natural state. A forester was not needed.

I followed behind Marilyn as we left the camp. The thought crossed my mind I was glad I didn't work with a woman that looked like she did from behind. Watching her walk was so damn enjoyable; the wonderful movement of her hips and the wiggle of her cute behind simply thrilled me. I could picture myself standing behind her naked body as she leaned over to give me access to her from behind. Having seen her nude at the pond yesterday made my fantasy so incredibly real I grew hard with the vision. I had to rearrange myself as I walked. I was sure if Marilyn had seen me she would have been amused at what she had done to me.

We walked along a trail where my trained eye found evidence of where the original virgin forest merged with the newer third generation growth forest. I noticed a line of old oak fence posts, a few with a hint of white paint, along the trail. I asked Marilyn if she knew if they had significance.

"Yes. According to the old maps of the property this was the demarcation of the virgin woods and what had been pasture almost two hundred years ago."

"Is there a trail that goes into the interior of the woods?"

"Yes. We'll be coming to it shortly. Seth it is one of the most impressive sights I have ever seen. I feel special each time I come here. It makes me appreciate all the more how my ancestors sacrificed easy money to keep this forest as it is. It's one of the reasons we don't let other people come in. They would not honor it as my family has."

"Marilyn I'm so impressed. This is the kind of attitude you just don't find in the great majority of people. They don't see the value of conserving something like this. They would rather take the money and run."

Marilyn turned to me with a smile." I kind of feel that's what you have done with me. You appreciate how attractive I am but like me for what we might share in the future together. I know it doesn't make sense to you I would share you with Betsey this weekend. I feel I can do it because she deserves to be happy and I trust you to be honest with me just as I'm being honest with you. I know we have known one another but a matter of hours, but my instincts tell me I'm right."

She stepped to me and closed her eyes. I felt excited as our lips met. I was giddy. I know it sounds silly for a man to feel that way. But our first kisses yesterday had propelled me into a place I had only ever dreamed of. I had heard of falling in love with someone at first glance, now I felt it was not only possible but real. I drew her close and kissed her with all I had in me.

It was difficult to want to give affection to another woman. Even more so knowing Marilyn felt the same way about me. But men and women think differently about some things. Perhaps even about sex, at least over the short-term.

She looked at me. "You know you're a good kisser. I like the way you feel."

"Good because I have a few more for you to evaluate." I grinned.

"Come on I have a special place I want to take you too. It's where we can make it special for the both of us."

I was intrigued. I wondered what it could be. The woods was already impressive enough as far as I was concerned. We continued walking for another ten minutes before we arrived at a tree gap and the sun shorn brightly amid the otherwise shaded woods. We stopped and under the canopy was a huge glacial erratic. A rock deposited by a glacier over ten thousand years ago. Occasionally a really large one got left all by itself in otherwise almost flat ground. It had a large end and a small end that sloped towards the ground. We walked to the low end and she turned to me taking something out of her blouse pocket. She handed it to me.

"I want what I didn't get last night. I can achieve an orgasm from vaginal intercourse if we work to find my sweet spot."

I watched as she removed her shorts and panties and stepped out them, standing only in her sneakers. She turned to me with a smile.

"Do you want me to undress you?"

I followed suit and removed my shorts and briefs, leaving my shirt on. She stepped to me and we started kissing and caressing. When she was ready she turned her beautiful behind to me and smiled over her back, leaning onto the rock. I applied the lubricated condom and stepped behind her, placed myself at her slit and pushed in gently. I felt myself enter, stopped, then pulled out just a little and pushed in again until I felt her surround me. It felt so good.

"Just a little bit deeper."

I pushed in just a little more, stopped and pulled out a little again. It was like a dream as I held her hips in my hands, her soft flesh warm and smooth. The view was wonderful, her long dark brown hair cascading across her back. She shifted her legs a little and leaned over just a little lower, changing the angle.

"Seth start again. And keep going unless I ask you to stop."

I started again remaining shallow. I could feel myself inside, nice and tight at first, then as she grew wet I slid back and forth easily, though she was tight enough I was getting stimulation with each thrust. I wasn't sure she was feeling anything after two minutes, then she glanced back at me as she shifted slightly as I kept thrusting slowly.

"Right there. Stay that deep. It feels good. Really good." As she put her head back down onto her forearms.

I pumped steadily getting closer to shooting off. I was just going to stop and rest for a few seconds to back off on my stimulation to wait for her to get closer.

"Seth. Keep going. Just keep going. Cum before me if you need to."

I kept going at the same rate. Seconds later. "Stand still. Just stand still."

I stopped as she started moving her pelvis back and forth, rocking on her forearms. I felt her tighten around me. I closed my eyes as I felt myself stiffen.

"Yes! Yes! It feels soooo good." She hissed.

She shuddered, then her leg shook a little as I felt myself go large and release as she stopped rocking. I pushed in as deep as I could go and let myself go without moving. Marilyn stayed in place until I started to pull out. It had been an intense orgasm after going without for months. I pulled out slowly and stepped back as I started to go limp inside her. Marilyn turned to me with a smile and we shared a deep, wet, mushy kiss. Then looked me in the eye.

"That was really good. Too bad I brought only one condom with me. I really want to do it again. Seth that was the best backdoor I have ever had. I mean hands down. You did exactly what I needed you to do."

I smiled. "Now I know why this place is special."

"This place is special to me because it's a place of peace and quiet. A place I can come to be awed by the wonders of nature. I have never brought a man here. You are the first. That's why it's more special now. It's our special place."

Marilyn had come fully prepared. She looked at me with a smile. "I wanted to do it now so when you are with Betsey tonight you will be ready for her. I wanted you to have something special with me before you spend time with her. I don't want you to forget me."

I knew she was showing me I was special to her. I took her hand and kissed it.

"You were already special."

She smiled and we walked hand in hand as we finished our tour of the woods. Minutes later I made an amazing discovery after finding two cicada casts. It took me a while looking at the canopy as it was at least one hundred feet above us. The structure of the trees was different in the way it branched. When I examined partially decomposed leaves on the ground I knew for sure. The leaves were not the species I expected them to be. I looked at the bark of the large trees again and understood. I drew a breath. These were all American chestnut. This had to be a virgin grove of American chestnut! This was unheard of, only small, scattered groves remained in all of the Upper Midwest. I turned to Marilyn excitedly.

"This is fantastic. Marilyn I know you can't appreciate it. But this is probably the most significant woodlot in this state and several others, probably the entire United States. This core forest is almost pure American chestnut. The trees that supported the Passenger Pigeon before the end of their population crash in the late 1800s."

"I remember stories of them in our family history. They went extinct. Now all we have are Mourning doves."

We walked back to the camp and sat down together inside the tent to join Betsey where we could get out of the hot sun. We enjoyed lunch together. Afterwards Betsey looked at me after I returned from the outhouse.

"Shall we go for a dip?"

"You two should go." Marilyn replied. "I want to do some reading myself. Seth wore me out."

I grabbed my beach towel and swimming trunks from my bike and started walking with Betsey towards the shallow portion of the pond. I was sure Marilyn and she had talked while I was out of hearing as it seemed a little too convenient for the both of us to be together alone. It was hot enough Marilyn would have enjoyed the water too. Betsey took my arm and smiled.

"You know you don't need those swimming trunks."

Betsey stripped off her halter top, shorts, and panties as soon as we reached the waters' edge and waded in backwards smiling at me. I followed suit as it didn't seem to matter anymore, after all, all of us had been nude the day before. Unlike Marilyn, Betsey had all of her pubic hair shaved off resulting in a tantalizing view of her naked womanhood. I tried to be as discrete as I could, but seeing Betsey's nude body had an immediate effect on my anatomy.

Laughing Betsey started splashing me as soon as my toes touched the water. I waded in throwing as much water as possible at her and when I was close she lunged at me to dunk me under. I turned and grabbed her by the waist. She squirmed and turned to face me. I stood looking into her eyes. They were a beautiful blue, sparkling from the sunlight reflected from the rippling water. Her shoulder length dirty blonde hair surrounded her roundish face, her smile radiant. Betsey was pretty in her own right, though in my mind Marilyn was an absolute dream.

"Are you going to kiss me, or just stand there?" She teased. "Marilyn told me you are really good at it."

She closed the distance between us and our lips met firmly, then our bodies joined together. Her soft body slick, her full breasts pressed against me. Then I felt a hand gently touch my hip and work its way around and down. She found my penis, her fingers encircling and holding it, giving it a series of soft squeezes until it slowly started to go erect.

"Now that it's clean and big we should do something with it." She said softly.

I knew the plan. But now wished I hadn't set it up. I quickly decided I had to as we had all agreed to it. All of us. It wasn't like I wasn't capable and they both knew it. I kissed her again and scooped her up into my arms. She gave a little squeal of surprise, then a giggle as I carried up onto the shore to the waiting beach towels. I lay her down gently as her arms came to pull me close. I put my head next to hers.

"So what is it you want?"

"My pussy needs some attention. I know after last night you're good at pleasing a woman. Would you please entertain me that way?"

It was probably because we had just gotten out of the water but there was no pungent woman smell as I went down on her. She spread wider as her pleasure grew and I had to admit she made it more enjoyable than usual with her encouragement as to how good it felt for her. She moaned so softly when she climaxed I would not have known had not her body not tried to come up off the towel.

We lay together, the sun showing through the dappled shade. We kissed and caressed as the cicadas started to sing in the trees. It was no more than five minutes later when she asked for a repeat. It had taken but ten minutes before and this time she was writhing after no more than six. I had no more than gotten to my knees when she handed a condom to me.

"I want you in. I need you this one last time. Then tonight I have a surprise for you."

Every woman is different in small ways from another. This time it was more apparent than ever as I had never entertained two women in such a short space of time before. Betsey was active, her hands constantly moving to touch me, pull me close, kiss me, whisper to me how wonderful she felt. It took almost fifteen pleasurable minutes for her to orgasm. I had controlled myself by concentrating on other things so I wouldn't. That way I would have enough energy to devote to her after it was dark. I wasn't a superman, but I did have control. Sometimes that was even better to fully please a woman. I could always climax from sex, women often didn't and was the reason I had gotten so good at giving oral.

Damn he was good! I was amazed. He had eaten me out twice and then filled me and gotten me off. I knew I needed what he had given me. I thanked him with a long, passionate kiss. How I wished he was into me as much as he was Marilyn. But there was no reason for me to be jealous of her good fortune, she had been willing to share him and I knew he was in large part doing it to gain her favor. Sometimes women had to understand their needs and those of her sisters. Marilyn had done that.

I followed Betsey back into the water and we were lying on our backs, just floating and being lazy in the sun. It had gotten hot and the water refreshed as nothing else would. I had closed my eyes for a few seconds when I felt a hand come below my back. I wondered what it was Betsey had in mind now. I couldn't believe she wanted more so soon. Good thing I had held off. I opened my eyes and found Marilyn's face above me.

"Hey. Mind if I join you?"

I stopped my gentle paddling and let my feet touch the bottom. Then stood up next to her with a smile.

"Not at all." As I looked into those gorgeous brown eyes. Never in my life had a woman been able to make me feel this way with just a look. She leaned towards me and gave me a quick kiss. I moved my hand lower and behind and rubbed her butt cheek.

"My, my. Give you a little taste and you want more." She smiled.

I moved, picked her up, put my face between her boobs, and kissed her chest.

She giggled as I released her. "Naughty boy."

The three of us splashed and played together for another half hour before it was time to walk back to the tent to prepare dinner. When Betsey discovered we didn't have enough hot dogs for the three of us I offered to bike to the store for more. It didn't take long before I was back with the dogs and a bag of potato chips. We was eating when I heard another species of cicada start to sing. I it pointed it out. The girls just looked at me at first. Then Betsey laughed.

"So they really pay someone to know these things."

"Guess so. I get a paycheck every two weeks and they don't bounce."

They both laughed and after a few minutes we started to clean up. It was then Betsey said she was going to head home for the night. She wanted to get a few chores done and would be back in the morning. She looked at me with a broad smile. Marilyn had just left the tent headed towards the outhouse. She came to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Seth. I told you I had something special planned for tonight. This is it. You and Marilyn can have the night alone together. You know she really likes you and I can tell you feel the same way. It's my way of showing affection for both you. I know it sounds flakey. I just think you two should have time to talk and be candid with one another. Seth I really enjoyed today and it will live in my memory forever. I've never had a chance to be a wild woman with a man before. So don't expect it to happen again."

"I understand."

She smiled broadly. "I'm going to blame Marilyn for having gotten me to do it."

I smiled. "I'm going to do the same. You really are a beautiful woman. I admire the kind of relationship you and Marilyn have. I'm sure there are not many like it."

We both laughed. Then she waved to Marilyn who was approaching the tent as she pedaled away.

"You two talked about this didn't you?"

"Yes. This is want she wanted. Now all that happens from here on out is between the two of us. So what are we going to do?"

Would you be disappointed if we just sat and talked for a while?"

"You mean you don't want to go out and look for cicada casts." She laughed.

"We can do that too. But right now the cicadas can wait a while. I want to get to know you better. Marilyn the sex is great, but there's more to you than sex. You're finishing up your education at community college and I want to know what you want to do afterwards. Those are the things that make you real to me."

To say I was surprised at Seth's words would be a gross understatement. He was handsome, well-educated, and I was sure a gentleman. That he was so taken with me was something I hadn't expected. Betsey was a knockout in terms of physical appearance and she usually attracted men by the sheer force of her extroverted personality. I was shyer and quieter by contrast.

What Betsey and I had just done with Seth I would never do again. I think both of us were surprised and caught up in the moment. There are stories of women hooking up with men at parties and such after drinking too much. I had to admit I knew of more than one instance myself among my girlfriends. None of them would ever believe Betsey and I had done with Seth what we did- let alone be completely somber while doing it. It would remain our secret forever.

Seth and I talked for almost two hours and then decided to go for a walk. He picked up his shoulder bag and we walked along the trail to the road and back again. We found two large cicadas that had just emerged on the trunks of trees and another that was fully dried and ready to fly on the way out. By then I had some idea as to where to look and I managed to find one all by myself on the way back. Seth was surprised and pleased. I felt absolutely great with the praise he gave me. He was such an unusual man.

We ate dinner and afterwards sat talking as we played cards. I was feeling a bit anxious. I really wanted the night to go well. I had never felt exactly this way before. After all of the failed relationships since graduating high school I couldn't believe I was ready to take such a huge leap with a man I barely knew. Not that what I had already done with him wasn't. I couldn't help but feel it was the right decision, I just felt it. I had never experienced this feeling before and as much as I tried to ignore it I found it impossible.

"Do you have a two?"