Two Wheel Tango

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rawallace
rawallace
448 Followers

"Go fish." He responded with a frown.

I had two cards in my hand, both the same, and there was but two cards left on the table. That meant one of the cards left was needed by one of us to win. I put my hand on one card, then moved it to the other and picked it up.

"I win! I'm out." I said gleefully.

He laughed. "I haven't play fish since I was a little kid and I never expected to play it this weekend."

I looked at him out of the top of my eyes, then looked down, and back up with a smile. "You didn't expect to be doing a few other things this weekend either did you? I'm much more than a cicada."

He grinned. "You're right about that. You changed everything. You know I never thought one woman on a bicycle would make me feel the way I do."

"Seth are you blaming me for finding you so attractive or for me being so attracted to you?"

"Only if you blame me for being smitten with you or me being handsome enough to attract you."

We both laughed.

"Are we arguing about our mutual attraction? If so we have flipped the biological underpinnings of sexual selection on its head." He laughed.

"Can't we just agree we like one another and move on?" I suggested.

"Good enough by me. Now it's getting late enough to think about what we want to do for the rest of the evening. I have some... shall we say... intimate things to do that involve me kissing and holding you for a while."

"I hope that's just to get me warmed up." As I pulled two condoms out of the pocket of my cargo shorts and handed them to him.

Before I could speak another word he pulled me to him and kissed me firmly on the lips. I was so surprised I just stood there for a few seconds before I started kissing him back. Then everything grew warm as he wrapped me up in his addictive passion. He undressed me, kissed, caressed, and licked until I was aching for him. My first orgasm came from his talented tongue. I had hardly touched him other than to kiss him until I gently took him into my hand and unrolled a condom down his firm, elongated appendage of pleasure.

I know I'm fortunate as a woman. None of my friends can achieve an orgasm from vaginal penetration alone and I knew after being entered from the rear by Seth yesterday he had the ability and desire to please me. I knew men definitely enjoyed doggie style and it had been the perfect 'special' thing to share with Seth for our first time.

For me there is nothing more enjoyable, more pleasurable, than having sex face to face. Laying down with a man on top, feeling safe and secure. It's a pleasure all its own. I'm sure men don't know how much being relaxed and feeling safe makes for more enjoyable sex. But it does. Now as I lay on my back with Seth looming between my legs I quiver inside with anticipation. He kissed me on the lips, teased me by licking my breasts, and pursed his lips to pull my nipples. I waited, hoping they would respond favorably today. No. As his first tug showed it was less than satisfying. I was disappointed as they usually responded with joy. Hormone levels change things from one day to the other.

"Seth. Gentle on my breasts, they're still too sensitive."

He moved up to my neck and I closed my eyes as his warm breath stimulated my skin after he kissed me and moved to another spot. I felt his hand come to cover my mound and gently rub, the indirect pressure on my clit was enough to make me squirm a little with the warm tingle it produced. Nevertheless, the bud within my flower responded with excitement. I could feel myself growing wetter. After another few minute my ache had grown to a hot, pulsing throb.

"Seth, I need you in me."

His penetration was wonderfully slow, I could feel the head of his penis spread me open, sending pleasure as he pushed in, only to retreat a little, then advance again, each time a little deeper. Each time the pleasure of his deeper penetration expanded the expanse of the warm tingle inside my pussy.

I felt his body contact mine as his head come to rest near mine. I could detect his subtle man odor. Our bare skin touching, warm and soft as my body absorbed his weight. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, his pelvis fitting snugly inside mine as he started to thrust smoothly. A minute later he hitched his pelvis higher and I could feel the pressure increase, my clit massaged now with his every move. I closed my eyes and concentrated, feeling fully relaxed. Maybe it felt better because Betsey was not close this time and I was more relaxed, only the two of us, joined together by our warm, slick fiction. I sent my hands down to rest on his buns. Those wonderful, cute, tight buns.

"You ok Marilyn?" I heard him ask softly into my ear.

"Uh huh. Just right. I can feel you all the way in."

It didn't take long for the steady combined stimulation of my clit and vagina to push me towards the finish that would satisfy both of us. The base of his cock massaged my clit as his broad head moved just inches inside my vagina where I was most sensitive. As I drew near I pulled on his shoulders, grasping him tightly as I felt myself tense, when I reached my tipping point seconds later my muscles went tight around him as I licked my lips, my eyes closed tightly.

Then I was there! My mouth opened as I held my breath, my fingers dug firmly into the flesh of his shoulders as each contraction grew in intensity, each accompanied by a low, guttural sound from deep inside me. The intense wave of pleasure washed over me like a wave and then faded away. My body went almost limp as I relaxed, letting out a long slow breath as my arms fell to my sides. I hadn't felt him pulse inside of me this time, I was too far gone into my own passion. The only evidence of his enjoyment was his gasping warm breath into my hair. I smiled to myself- it had been good for the both of us.

We snuggled together, I told him how good it had felt and he made me feel better by telling me how wonderfully tight I had been. He kissed me softly again and I whispered to him.

"When you're ready I want to go again."

The second time was more physical for both of us. I was so sloppy wet it had to be. His thrusting smooth and deep. Pulling out and shoving in hard against my pubis to stimulate my clit to another, even stronger orgasm than the first. I moved beneath him to maximize what I felt, pushing up while his cock slid across my slit, the sound of our parts meeting audible as juicy, wet smacking sounds. As I drew close I pulled my legs high, wrapping them around his thighs allowing his cock to slide across as much of my slit as possible. This time I heard his low moans as he came after me, his body still as he pushed in deep and held against me. Then as he lay on top of me still inside he whispered.

"Marilyn you are awesome. Just awesome."

Sometimes being a woman has its best rewards when we are fully appreciated for what we give. This was one of those times. We got up, walked to the pond and waded in to clean up. After five minutes we ran back to the tent swatting the mosquitoes away. It was almost completely dark as we settled ourselves onto the sleeping bag over the air mattress and talked about our plans for the next day.

We decided to bike in the morning as far as my parent's home where I would introduce him for the first time. I wasn't sure he would want to do it as it represented something of a commitment. After all, you don't meet someone's parents right away when you date. At least I never had unless we already knew them from other activities in the community. Seth seemed to be perfectly willing, it told me he expected the same of me when the time came.

I fell asleep in his arms and when I woke in the morning I was spooning him from behind as we lay under the sheet. The sun was still hidden behind the trees and there was dew upon the grass glistening as tiny lights where the sun's rays were able to find a gap to sneak through. As I lay next to him I felt as confident as I had ever felt he was the man I was going to marry.

Our last time represented the last of the six condom package. This time was very different as he wanted us to engage in a form of intercourse I was entirely unfamiliar with- slow sex. Once I was ready he entered me and we moved together at a constant rate, often he would simply stop thrusting, waiting for me to push up into him showing when I wanted more stimulation. I found myself waiting less and less before I pushed up into him. The buildup of pleasure was subtle and when I finally felt myself tighten we didn't increase the rate of stimulation and when I went off it was as good as any orgasm I had ever had. The amazing thing was we got off at the same time and lay gasping together. It was an amazing experience and when we looked into each other's eyes I couldn't help but kiss him hard.

We lay together and talked. Discussing what we wanted to do the next weekend. Once we took a dip and dressed we pedaled to my parent's home three miles away. When he met my parents I was so pleased with how he presented himself and how my parents responded to him. We left after an hour and a half and returned to camp so he could repack his bike for his trip home.

I rode with him for a few more miles past where we had first met. When we stopped we was standing next to one another over our bikes. We leaned towards each other and shared a long passionate kiss. Then with a wave he pedaled off. I watched for a minute as his strong legs propelled him away from me. I smiled. Next week he would drive his car to meet me, his bike mounted on the rear of his car. I had his home phone number as well as his work number in case we had to change plans. I knew I wouldn't. The risk I had taken, the fear of failing to connect in a meaningful way had all proven to be for naught. The old saying nothing ventured, nothing gained seemed so apt.

I returned to camp and found Betsey waiting for me. She smiled as soon as she saw me.

"Well how did it go?"

"Great. Betsey thank you for giving us time alone. I can't believe I'm saying this. But I think I'm going to be his wife someday."

She smiled. "I think so too. That's why I left. Sharing a man for a day was enough. But he was so much into you he couldn't hide it. One of us got lucky. This time it was you and I'm happy for you. Now let's to go for a swim and then have lunch."

As we walked to the pond the first cicada of the day started to sing. It was its advertisement to find a mate. I smiled to myself. It was a cicada love song and I had learned it while engaged in a two wheel tango with a man on a bicycle.

rawallace
rawallace
448 Followers