Under the Mistle-Toe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,248 Followers

I groaned and started pumping my cock faster as I imagined the taste of the stocking in my mouth. Charlie would pull her foot away and drop it into my lap. I'd pull my cock out and she would wrap her black clad feet around it. I would grab her ankles and start thrusting my cock between them, fucking them. I could already feel the cum beginning to build up within me, as I pictured her red toenails through the fabric and my cock pinned between her sexy little feet.

Even as I felt myself getting closer to cumming a part of my mind wondered what was wrong with me. Thirty five years old and jerking off like a teenager. To make it worse, I could have had exactly what I was fantasizing about. All thoughts left my mind as I felt the cum racing up through my cock. I opened my eyes to watch it explode from the swollen head of my dick. I moaned as a huge spurt shot out and I imagined what it would look like on those black stockings. I continued to pump my cock until it had no more left to give, then slumped back in my chair panting.

After a couple of minutes, I sat up and grabbing a box of tissues from desk, disgustedly cleaned up the mess I'd made. Getting up, I went into the bathroom and after washing my hands, splashed some cold water on my face, then returned to my desk. It was after five thirty and I thought about heading home. Then again, what was waiting for me there? Half empty rooms and a cold bed. I sat down and figuring that I had calmed myself down and might be able to get some work done, brought the spreadsheet back up on the computer. Before I got to work I glanced out my office window where I could see the packed parking lot of Billy's.

"Merry Christmas to me." I muttered, before turning back to the computer and losing myself in the exciting world of the yearend sales figures.

*****

I looked up from the computer, and rubbed at my eyes. Looking at my cell phone on my desk, I saw it was seven thirty. I really had gotten caught up in work. I hit save and was ready to shut the computer down, when a knock at my door caused me to jump. I looked up to see it open and Charlie walk in and close it behind her. I started to say something, but stopped when I saw her thumb the lock on the door. Charlie was wearing her long leather jacket, and as she turned away from the door and started walking towards me, she undid the belt and let it drop to the floor.

"Oh, fuck me." I whispered.

Under the jacket Charlie was wearing an extremely tight red dress that barely went down to her mid thigh. The dress had spaghetti straps and was low cut enough to show quite a bit of cleavage. Her long auburn hair was down and even from a distance I could see her face was flushed and her eyes bright, she had obviously been drinking.

"Hey blue eyes." She said softly as she made her way over to the desk.

"Charlie, what are you...oh damn."

As always my eyes had dropped down and I saw she was wearing the shoes I had given her. I felt my heart begin to beat faster at the sight of her red tipped toes and ivory foot encased in the deep red sandal. The ribbon was wound around her legs and I could already feel myself begin to stiffen. Oh, this was not fair.

"I came to give you your present Jake." Charlie said as she came around my desk.

Instead of sitting on the edge of it, she walked up to me and with a sudden shove sent me rolling backwards a couple of feet.

"Charlie," I began, stopping the chair with my feet. "Are you drunk?"

"Drunk?" She repeated as she sat dead center in the middle of my desk. "Nope, but I am relaxed enough to have decided that I'm going to give us both a present."

Leaning over, she caught the arms of the chair and pulled me back to the desk. I was too stunned to stop myself from being pulled forward, and when she stopped, I was directly in front of her. Putting her feet on my thighs, she whispered "So how do they look Jake?"

"I..." I stared down at her feet and had to resist the urge to lick my lips. "Ummm, they look great but..."

Charlie silenced me by putting her finger to my lips.

"Jake, I think you should un-wrap the ribbon on this one." She tapped her left leg. "I think you'll like what you find."

I looked at her hand resting on her ivory thigh and noticed the skirt had ridden up even higher. Her legs were closed, but I had no doubt if she opened them I would get quite a show. Speaking of shows, my gaze dropped to my own thighs to stare at her sandal clad feet resting there.

"Well?" She asked. "Aren't you going to untie me?" When I still remained frozen she shrugged. "Okay, I'll get it started."

Reaching down she pulled one end of the ribbon behind her knee and unwound it a couple of times, before handing me the end of the ribbon.

"Take it Jake," She gave me the pout. "I'll be upset if you don't." She batted her eyes at me. "You don't want to upset me on Christmas do you blue eyes?"

Knowing it would be the end of me, but unable to help it, I reached out and took the ribbon from her. Charlie raised her leg and straightened it, allowing me to wind the ribbon around her leg. I carefully kept my eyes on her leg, resisting the urge to glance up her skirt. I had un-wrapped the ribbon down to her ankle when seeing something under it, I stopped and stared;

Under the ribbon she was wearing a silver anklet. Dangling from it was a piece of mistletoe.

With a giggle that caused my rising cock to reach full attention, Charlie moved her leg and shoved her foot in my face. Wiggling her toes, she laughed again.

"They're under the mistletoe baby, gotta give them a kiss!"

"Oh goddamn," I whispered.

I looked up to see her staring at me, her lips were parted and her breathing was slow and heavy. "Go ahead Jake, suck on them"

I couldn't resist any longer, just like in my fantasy, I grabbed her ankle, brought her toes to my lips, and after a brief hesitation flicked my tongue across the tip of her big toe. My cock twitched in my pants and with a low moan I shoved my tongue between two of her toes. I swirled it around catching the side of each toe, before sliding over and tonguing the next two. Going back to her big toe, I slipped my tongue under it and with my heart pounding and cock throbbing, sucked it into my mouth.

"Ohhh" Charlie cooed, "That does feel nice." She giggled again. "Looks damn hot too!"

I could smell her raspberry scented skin crème and the mixed taste of her skin and the leather of the shoe was as incredible as I imagined it would be. Beyond worrying about what might happen after this for us, I removed her big toe from my mouth and went to the next one. Charlie cooed, and giggled as I worked each of her toes into my mouth. I finished her little toe off, and started to kiss the top of her foot, when she pulled it away, and pushed the other at me.

"This one's jealous."

I eagerly went to work on that one as well, kissing, licking and sucking on all of her perfect little toes. As I worked my tongue around the side of her foot, Charlie reached down, un-wrapped the ribbon from her right leg and kicked the shoe off. Lifting her foot, she placed the bottom of it against my cheek as I worked my lips around the soft skin of the top of the foot I was holding in my hand. I moaned at the feeling of her amazingly soft foot against my skin and again as she started sliding it along my face.

Grabbing her ankle I turned my face, and not caring how sick it may appear, licked the bottom of her foot from heel to toe. Charlie moaned as I did it, and I thought my cock was going to burst out of my pants, at the sound. She was really getting into it! I worked my way back down her foot, slowly working my tongue across her soft flesh. I could hear her breathing heavier and with great delight, I noticed she was pushing her foot into my tongue. Sensing movement out of the corner of my eye I saw that she had bent her leg and was quickly untying the other shoe.

This time my eyes did work their way up her leg, all the way to the creamy white flesh of her upper thigh. My view was blocked, but pleasantly so, by her pushing her other foot into my face. I licked that one the way I had the first, forcing myself to go slowly and enjoy every inch of her foot. Charlie dropped her foot down and pushed it against my chest.

"Take your shirt off."

I hesitated briefly and she made a disappointed noise in her throat.

"Awww, you going to play shy?" she asked "Well tell you what," She slid her thumbs under the thin straps of the dress, "Show me yours and I'll show you mine."

When I simply stared like an idiot she shrugged, 'Unless of course my feet are all you really wanna see." As she spoke, she worked the straps down over her smooth white shoulders. I had been so caught up in her feet, I hadn't realized she wasn't wearing a bra, and I could see her nipples poking through the dress. For Christ's sake snap out of it! Grabbing my shirt, I quickly pulled it over my head and tossed it to the side. I looked at her expectantly and she laughed.

"Ask!"

"What?"

"Ask me!" She smiled, lowering the dress enough to show more of the top of her tits. "Santa can't give you a present if you don't ask for one!"

I found I was smiling back at her, what the hell had I been holding back for?

"Can I see..."

"Say my name Jake."

"Charlie," I said softly, "May I please see your beautiful tits?"

"Oh what a good boy you are!" she exclaimed delightedly.

With no hesitation she yanked the dress down, causing her tits to pop out.

I let out long sigh as I took in her tits. They were a little on the smaller side, but round, firm, and had the lightest pink nipples I'd seen. Right now those nipples were as hard as my cock, each one seemed to point upwards just a bit, and I could feel my mouth begin to water, envisioning sucking on them the way I had her toes.

"Oh, they are beautiful." I whispered.

"Why thank you," She grinned, cupping them in her hands. "Glad you like them, not like I can take them back!"

Her long red nails looked incredible on her milky white tits, and sitting up, I leaned forward, eager to replace her hands with my own. I was stopped by her putting her feet on my chest.

"Not so fast baby," She purred. "I haven't given you your present yet!"

"But, I want..."

"If I remember right you were expecting a foot job for Christmas, and I would hate to see you not get what you want."

A foot job. Just hearing the words gave me a thrill.

"See Jake, you gave me the shoes, now I'll give you a gift." She giggled, "And if you like it maybe you'll give me another gift! We can spend the entire night exchanging gifts, but first things first."

She had pushed me back in the chair and despite the fact that her perfect tits were exposed I found myself staring at her red toe nails pressing into my chest. I let myself relax and watched as she started slowly sliding her feet from my chest, down to my stomach and back again. I couldn't believe how soft they were, or how hard I was.

"There you go baby," Charlie cooed, "You just sit back and let me give you what you asked for, after all, tis the season right?"

My reply turned into a startled yelp as Charlie managed to catch my nipples between her toes and squeeze them. She laughed and dropping her feet into my lap started rubbing them along my aching cock. I moaned as they pressed against it and she playfully wiggled her toes.

"Well aren't you going to take it out for me? Wouldn't my sexy feet look much better wrapped around that nice hard dick of yours?"

Hearing her talk like that removed the last of my inhibitions. Reaching down, I hurriedly unzipped my pants. While I was fighting my zipper with trembling hands, Charlie lifted her leg and shoved her toes back in my mouth. I groaned around them, and finally getting my zipper down, lifted my hips off of the chair and shoved my pants and under wear down. My cock sprang free and I moaned around her toes as she immediately placed her other foot on top of it and pinned it to my thigh.

"Oh look at that," she whispered, moving her foot and causing my throbbing dick to stand at attention between my legs. "You are ready for your gift aren't you?"

My eyes were torn between her perky tits hanging out over her dress, and her equally perfect feet around in my lap. Inevitably the fetish won and I looked down, heart racing as she began sliding her foot along the length of my cock. As it good as it looked it felt even better, and I had to resist the urge to buck my hips against her.

"Hmmm, nice and hard." Charlie purred. "Let me get a little more comfortable and we'll really get started"

Without looking behind her, she reached back and with a sweep of her arm cleared my desk of everything but the computer. Paperwork went flying, and I heard the sound of breaking glass, probably from a picture frame, but couldn't care less. All my attention was focused on Charlie leaning back on her elbows and taking my cock between both of her feet.

"Oh yes, "I breathed as I saw my cock nestled between her insteps.

Charlie pushed her feet together and an embarrassingly loud moan escaped me, as she began sliding them up the length of my shaft. When her feet reached the top she wrapped her toes around the head of my cock and squeezed. I gasped at the sight of my pre cum squirting out of my cock and dripping down her toes.

"Oh yeah baby," She said. "Let's get this cock nice and wet."

She squeezed again, causing more sticky fluid to ooze from my dripping prick. I grabbed the sides of my chair as Charlie started sliding her feet around on my sensitive head. Wrapping her feet back around my cock she started lifting her legs up and down, rapidly sliding her feet up and down my now slick cock. I sat there moaning, no longer caring if I sounded like an excited teenager getting his first piece of ass, this was everything I had thought it would be.

The sight of Charlie jerking me off with her glistening feet was getting to me almost as much as how fucking good it felt. Somewhere in the back of my mind I found myself grateful I had jerked off earlier or I'd have already gone off. That led to the thought that soon I would, I would blow a huge hot load of cum all over those feet and red toes and then watch it drip off of them. Then... then what? Oh, I was so going to suck on those tits and...

All thoughts vanished and I let out another groan as Charlie slipped one foot from my cock, worked it under my balls and started wiggling her toes.

"Oh that feels so fucking good!" I gasped.

As she laughed and started sliding the top of her wet foot across my balls it occurred to me that she seemed a little too good at this. Charlie brought her foot back up to join the other in rubbing my cock. This time however she opened her legs, bent her ankles, and was now rubbing my cock along the soles of her feet. She stopped and started wiggling her toes along the swollen head of my cock.

"Oh, fuck!" I panted. "You...you've done this before haven't you?"

"Nah," Charlie said laughing. "I was just sitting in my office for the last hour watching foot job videos." She gave me that adorable giggle again. "Guess I'm a quick learner."

"I'll say," I moaned. "Damn you're good."

"Just think t how good I am at things I've done before!" She said.

My reply was turned into another idiotic moan as she began moving her feet faster. She was pressing my cock harder between her feet as she worked them up and down, and I began to feel my legs start to shake..

"Hey baby, hope you don't mind if I have some fun too."

I tore my eyes away from my foot sandwiched cock and stared as Charlie opened her legs, revealing that she wasn't wearing any panties. Like her feet and her tits, Charlie's pussy was nothing short of perfect. Her pussy was smooth, as pink as her nipples and even from where I was sitting I could see she was wet. Reaching down Charlie pulled the dress up over her hips, and as I looked on, mouth open like a fool, slipped her fingers down into her pussy.

"Oh, I'm sooooo fucking wet." She purred as her red tipped fingers slid through the pink folds of her pussy.

I swallowed hard, not trusting myself to speak. Instead I watched the show in front of me, and a hell of a show it was. Charlie was sliding two fingers up and down her pussy, stopping each time she reached the top to swirl them around her clit. Each time she did her hips lifted off the desk and she moaned softly. The next time her fingers slid down, I felt my already hard cock stiffen even more as she plunged them into her soaking wet pussy.

"Yes, oh yes," Charlie moaned as she thrust her fingers in and out of her hot little box.

Removing them she started rubbing her clit in circles. She shifted so she was sitting up straighter and taking her other hand started toying with her nipple. I was still moaning from her feet which she somehow was managing to keep working my cock while pleasuring herself, but right now I couldn't take my eyes off of her face. Charlie was sweating, her hair sticking to the sides of her face. Her normally ivory skin was flushed red from passion, her eyes were closed, and her full lips were parted as she breathed heavily.

Beautiful, she was absolutely beautiful.

"Hey baby," She panted. "Go on and grab my ankles, fuck the shit out of those little feet!"

There was no way to refuse that request! I looked back down into my lap, groaning at the sight of my now soaking wet cock between her equally wet feet. Grabbing her ankles I pushed them together so my prick was tightly wedged between her feet. Unable to help it, I smiled as I started thrusting my hips off the chair, fucking her feet the way she'd told me to, the way I had dreamed about doing for the last two years.

"Oh my god!" I moaned as I pumped my cock through her soft wet feet.

I could feel the cum building in my balls and knew it wouldn't be much longer. Above me on the desk, Charlie moaned and whispered, "Go on Jake, cum for me baby!" She moaned again. "Cum with me!"

I heard her breathing pick up and looked up to see her fingers wildly rubbing her clit. I started to look back down at her feet, but found I couldn't take my eyes from her pussy. What a waste it would be to be this close and watch her do it herself. To my own disbelief, I released her ankles, slid my hands up to her thighs, and spreading her legs, said, "Oh no, let me."

"But I thought.... Oh fuck yeah!"

Charlie cried out, as leaning forward I shoved my face between her legs and eagerly plunged my tongue into her dripping pussy.

"Oh yes!" She moaned, as I began rapidly pumping my tongue in and out, using it to fuck her pretty pink pussy.

Her moans were as loud as mine had been, and spurred me on to lick harder and faster. I felt her fingers slide through my hair and grab hold of it. Removing my tongue from inside I slowly licked my way through the soft wet folds of her flesh until I found her swollen button. Charlie yelped and thrust her hips into my face as I traced a slow teasing circle around her clit. Looking up, I saw she was watching me, and pulled my face back enough so that she could watch the tip of my tongue swirl around her pink nub.

"Oh baby," She exclaimed. "Oh how good you look! Here how's this?"

As she spoke she raised her legs and placed her feet on my shoulders as I continued to tease her hot wet flesh. I turned my head slightly and sighed at how good her wet foot looked on my shoulder. Turning my attention back to her pussy I sucked her clit into my mouth and wanted to smile at the delighted squeal she emitted. That squeal turned into a series of moans as I started sucking her clit in and out of my mouth. Each time I sucked it in, I flicked my tongue across it, causing her to thrust her pussy in to my face.

Reaching up, my hands found her tits and I moaned around her clit as I fondled them. I gave them a good squeeze then finding her nipples, took them between my fingers and started rolling them between them.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,248 Followers