Under the Mistle-Toe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
21,938 Followers

"Jake," She groaned. "Oh honey, what the hell were you waiting for? Oh you... Oh, yes!"

Taking a chance I gave her nipples a pinch as I sucked her clit harder and faster. Charlie cried out again, and lifted her hips off the desk. I could feel her thighs trembling against my face, and better yet could feel her toes curling into my shoulders. I released her clit from my mouth, and as I started swirling my tongue around it as hard as I could, pinched her nipples again.

Charlie let out a sound that could best be described as a wail, arched her back and thrusting her hips into my face went off like a rocket. She screamed again, and locking her thighs around my head, started grinding her pussy wildly into my still swirling tongue. I continued to tease her nipples with my fingers, and lick and suck as best I could as she writhed and moaned on the desk. I'd never had a woman cum so loud or hard in my life. Jesus what the hell had I been waiting for?

With a long shuddering moan, Charlie went completely limp. Her feet dropped from my shoulders, and I looked up to see she was lying back on the desk, her head barely on it. I smiled at the sight of her heaving tits as she gasped for breath. My hands were still on them and after giving them another squeeze I stood up, leaned over, and took her right nipple into my mouth.

"Oh hell," She moaned. "I was supposed to be giving you a present."

"Speaking of presents,' I said, and pushing forward, pressed my hard cock against her wet pussy.

"Oh fuck yeah," Charlie reached down between us, and grabbing my cock, started sliding it up and down through her wet lips. "Now this is a present."

"Then let me give it to you." I said, trying to push my cock past her hand and inside of her.

"Not yet," She whispered and to my surprise pushed my shoulder with her foot. "Sit back down. It's my turn."

I wanted her in the worst way, but she hadn't steered me wrong yet. Doing as she said I sat back down in the chair, then watched as she slid off the desk and onto her knees in front of me.

"Oh shit." I said feeling like an idiot as she grabbed my cock and brought it to her lips.

She looked up at me with those amazing green eyes and with a wink opened her mouth. In one motion she took my cock deep into her mouth. This elicited another of those sophomoric sounds from me, but I couldn't care less at this point. Charlie sucked my cock right down to the base of my shaft before slowly working her way back up. Removing my cock from her lips she smiled.

"I taste good on you."

She had barely finished speaking, when again she opened wide and took me inside of her warm wet mouth. I sat back waiting to wake up, I couldn't really be sitting here looking into Charlie's emerald eyes while her soft lips and wet tongue worked my cock. She hadn't been kidding about being better at things she had done before. Charlie was effortlessly taking my cock so deep I could feel her lips touching my balls. Reaching up, she grabbed my cock at the base and started following her lips with it, jerking me off as she blew me. Reaching down, I began running my hands through her long sweat soaked hair, before dropping them down and squeezing her tits.

Charlie moaned her appreciation around my cock as I toyed with her nipples. I started to rock my hips in rhythm with her sucking and groaned as she stopped sucking. I hesitated, but when she winked at me I caught her meaning and started moving my hips faster, fucking her mouth as she held still. Oh my god, this woman was hot! I gave her a few pumps then stopped as she squeezed my cock. Taking it from her mouth she stood up and said. "Now it's time for my present."

Swinging her leg up, she put her knee on one side of my leg, then bracing her hands on my shoulders, brought her other leg up, straddling me. She reached behind her and grabbing my cock, lowered herself onto it. We both moaned softly as my cock buried itself into her warm willing pussy. Charlie let her weight go, driving me all the way inside of her, and wrapping her arms around my shoulders started rocking slowly on my lap. I put my arms around her waist, pulling the dress up so that it was gathered at the middle of her back, then grabbing her hips, started sliding her back and forth, helping her to ride me.

Her tits were in my face and I quickly sucked her left nipple into my mouth. Charlie sighed softly, and after a moment pulled her nipple from my mouth, turned slightly, and replaced it with her other one. The chair was small and I couldn't move within her more than a couple of inches, but I was fine with that. I'd been close to cumming twice already and this would prolong things. Pulling her tit away, Charlie smiled down at me, then bending her head kissed me softly. I returned the kiss, and like our fucking kept it slow and easy, our lips and tongues taking their time teasing and exploring. Breaking the kiss, Charlie rested her head on my shoulder and moaned softly in my ear, "I've been waiting so long for this!"

I wasn't sure how to respond, I had thought of us, but I'd been with Sandra and... Charlie continued in my ear, taking me off the hook for an answer.

"And this feels soooo good!" She sighed as she started rocking a little faster on my cock. "And we'll go slow like this later, but for now, let's take the edge off."

Bracing her hands on my shoulders, she pushed herself up and sliding my cock from her incredible pussy, she climbed off the chair and stood in front of me.

"Your turn to get something!"

She immediately turned around and bending over the desk pointed her ass at me. I all but jumped out of the chair, and standing behind her took a moment to admire her ass and better yet her pussy winking out at me from between her thighs. Only a moment however, as unable to hold back, I grabbed her hips and with no hesitation drove my cock deep inside of her.

"Fuck yeah!" She called out and slammed her ass back into me, pushing my cock even deeper into her unbelievably wet pussy. "Let me have it, Jake, just like I know you've wanted to! Go on and fuck me!"

Squeezing her hips, I reared back and started fucking the shit out of her. There was no other way to describe it, Charlie was pressed up against the desk with no room to move forward and I was slamming my cock into her as hard as I could. I hadn't been able to fuck like this in longer than I wanted to think about and was taking full advantage of it. Charlie didn't seem to be complaining. Every time I plunged into her she cried out in pleasure and she was rocking her hips back into me trying to match my thrusts and push me even harder into her.

Charlie's back was covered in sweat, and her long hair was plastered too it. As I had done pinching her nipples, I took a chance and reaching out grabbed a handful of her wet hair and pulled on it.

"Yes! Just like that, fuck me!"

Keeping one hand buried in her hair I put my other in the middle of her back and started fucking her as hard as I could. I was pulling almost all the way out before plunging back in inside. Charlie was so wet my cock was making squishing sounds every time I slammed into her, and my cock was glistening from her juice. Charlie was yelping so loudly I found myself hoping that Bob wasn't making his rounds. My knees were starting to shake and I let go of her hair so I could grab both of her hips and fuck her as hard as I could for as long as I could.

I shook the sweat from my eyes and began going even harder, my heart was pounding and I was starting to breath like a bull. With every yelp Charlie emitted I followed with a desperate moan, I couldn't wait to finally cum! Sensing I was close Charlie had other ideas.

"Stop," She yelled pushing herself up from the desk. "I have your last present!"

She shoved back against me, and I groaned as I reluctantly slid my cock from her. Turning to face me, Charlie hopped onto the desk, lied on her back and spread her legs.

"Holy shit." I whispered as I looked at her dripping pussy, even her thighs were soaking wet.

Every time I thought she couldn't look hotter, Charlie found a new way to show herself off. Stepping up to her, I put my hands on her thighs and started fucking her hard and fast.

"Here," she gasped."How is this?"

Lifting her legs, she placed her bare feet on the sides of my face and started rubbing them on my cheeks. Sliding my hands around her thighs I pulled her to the edge of the desk and started slamming her as hard as I could. Charlie squealed, then taking her foot form my cheek, shoved it in my face. I opened my mouth and eagerly sucked her toes into my mouth. I was in absolute heaven! My cock was buried in her hot pussy, and her perfect toes were wiggling in my mouth as I sucked on them. Charlie's other foot was rubbing along my face, and her sweat slicked tits were bouncing wildly as I fucked her.

It was too much for me and as I felt the cum racing through my cock I cried out around her toes and started fucking her so hard our skin was making loud slapping sounds as I drove into her.

"Oh yeah baby!" Charlie called out. "Cum for me, cum all over my feet!"

That was it. I managed two more pumps before pulling my cock out. I squeezed it hard, holding my cum back as Charlie lowered her feet and put them side by side on my desk. Placing my cock in front of them I released it and cried out as an enormous spurt of cum exploded out and splashed onto Charlie's feet. It was a perfect shot, hitting her in the middle of the top of her foot and dripping down the sides. I pumped my cock furiously and watched in awe as my cum sprayed all over her feet and toes. When there was nothing left I pushed my cock onto her foot and squeezed it, trying to get every last drop onto her toes.

"Oh, look at that." Charlie cooed wiggling her cum covered toes at me.

"Oh, fuck me." I gasped and all but fell back into my chair.

"That I did!" Charlie laughed as she sat up on the edge of the desk.

She had slid her feet off and I watched as my cum dripped from her feet onto the carpet. Going to have to clean that myself I thought idly. We both sat there catching our breaths and grinning at each other.

"Merry Christmas Jake." Charlie said.

"I'll say," I breathed out. "Who the hell needs a party?"

"Not us baby," She laughed. "Just you me, and..." she lifted her leg and slid the mistletoe ankle bracelet off. "Some of this."

"In a great spot." I told her.

"yeah, it was kind of a shame you wanted my feet more than me in the beginning, but whatever works." She sighed. "I think we had more fun than we would have there."

"You think?" I laughed.

"Hey," Charlie began as she looked at her watch. "It's only eight thirty, why don't we get dressed and go have a few drinks?"

"Umm," Thinking of the party made me think of work and the people I we worked with. "hey Charlie, what if anyone finds out we..."

"Stop right there!" She said raising her finger to me. "That crap is why it took me three years to get you to be with me. I don't want to hear it Jake, its Christmas, no what ifs, no buts, no regrets, we're in for a fun night and I hope a lot more than that, so tonight just shut up okay?"

"Yes ma'am." I nodded smiling.

"So like I said, let's clean up, get dressed, go have some drinks then go back to my place." She smiled wickedly "Then we can enjoy our fetish some more."

"That sounds..." I stopped as I caught what she said. "our fetish?"

She giggled.

"I told you I had a fetish, I just left out it was the same as yours."

"Wait a minute," I said sitting forward. "I asked you if you ever let anyone play with your feet and..."

"And I said no," She shrugged. As she did her small tits bounced and I wanted nothing more than to suck on them again. "But I did tell you I would like it as long as they wanted to do more."

"Yeah but,"

"Oh Jake, why is everything a but with you?"

She got off the desk and coming over to me, sat down on my knee, and swung her legs up over the arms of the chair so she was in my lap. I immediately put my arm around her shoulder and drew her into a kiss. Pulling away she smiled at me.

"You know, I know exactly what you meant about being frustrated. I've spent a long time wanting to have a guy worship my feet and let me give a foot job, but I wanted it to be with someone I really wanted to enjoy not some shmuck from a bar." She gave me another quick kiss. "I wanted it to be with someone special, someone I cared about."

She stretched her legs out and cooed. "Oh and it was sooo much better than I thought it would be."

My eyes followed hers and I saw my cum still dripping from her feet.

"Jake," she continued. "I know this sounds funny, but well, you know I had a thing for you, but it was kind of just a crush. Then when I found out we even had the same fetish, I felt like we were meant to be."

She looked at me and suddenly laughed loudly.

"What's so funny?"

"Well," she paused and laughed again. "You know what they call people who are meant to be together?"

"I don't know what?" I asked.

She laughed again.

"Soul mates."

"Uh, okay." I shrugged.

"Get it?" She laughed and wiggled her feet. "We both want each other, and we both love feet, we're sole mates!"

She started laughing hysterically as if it really were hilarious. It was kind of funny, but the smile I gave her was more from seeing her so happy then the joke.

"Okay, I get it, I get it." I said laughing.

"Oh, you got it alright and you're going to get more." Looking at me with those amazing green eyes she continued. "So how about it? We clean up, go have a few drinks, do some dancing then go back to my place and you can break out the oil and give me a nice long foot massage!"

As she spoke I saw she was still holding the mistletoe. Taking it from her I said.

"Well only if you have this on, after all it is Mistle-Toe"

This time I laughed loudly, but looking at me Charlie shook her head.

"So how about that drink?"

"Oh, what you didn't like that one?" I asked.

Smiling, she leaned in and gave me a long lingering kiss.

"I like you baby" she kissed me again.

I pulled her tightly to me, and nuzzling my face into her neck kissed her just under her ear.

"Merry Christmas Jake and thanks for the shoes," She giggled. "They were the best gift ever."

"No, you're the best gift ever." I turned my head and kissed those perfect lips. "Merry Christmas Charlie."

Authors note: Well if you made it to the end of this then I owe you an apology for the two horrendous puns at the end of the story. I will however share a short anecdote with you. Just before we were married we sent our wedding bands out to be engraved. When they came back there was a spelling error on my wife's. It should have read to my soul mate, but was spelled sole mate. I was pissed, the rings were pricey and we did not have time to have them redone before the wedding. My wife however, laughed and said that because of my foot fetish it was kind of funny, and she never changed it. It's been an inside joke ever since. Well as I have said before the only payment we authors receive here are votes and comments, so good bad or indifferent, please take the time to let me know what you think. As always thank you for reading. Lovecraft68