All Comments on 'Until Daylight'

by patricia51

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
first visit

This was my first excursion into this "erotic horror" venue. Something about the storyline made it look worth a glance.

As it happens, I've been a fan of vampire, well "true" vampire, stories since I was an adolescent. (For the record, any of you readers who have never read the original "Dracula" novel by Stoker, have missed a riveting adventure story which seems to continue to endure after even a century since its first publication. Forget the movies; read the book.)

In any event, I found this story, even as a stand-alone, to be well-written and thoroughly entertaining.

-- KVK

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 18 years ago
This girl is good!

I always enjoy your stories, especially when they include Bridget.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
As Usual:

Patricia,

Your stories are always so enjoyable to read. I hope you begin to up the rate you write them and post them here again. I have read many of your stories many times and they are always worth it.

txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayalmost 18 years ago
i do love....

when the lil badass girl kicks the assholes ass...ok, sucks the blood out and leaves him dead as a doornail heh...great story Patricia. Thanks for allowing us to read you once again...seems as if its been way too long. respectfully fan in Texas naynay

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Fairness and Justice

always seem to clear the air don't they Authoress.

To say nothing of the talent and imagination but I will anyway. Impressive Lady - thanks

With Very High Regard

rgraham666rgraham666almost 18 years ago
Nice one patricia

Nice to see Bridgit back. And up to her old tricks.

Nice one, patricia. You caught the minds of all of the characters wonderfully.

Seeing that bastard get his was delicious.

Well done.

zoltantheduckzoltantheduckalmost 18 years ago
Well Done Patricia

Always great to read another story about the web's sexiest vampire, I mean how could you beat a redheaded female with an Irish accent (well, maybe one with a Welsh accent :) ). Long may the saga of Bridget continue.

PEATBOGPEATBOGalmost 18 years ago
Good to have Briget back!!!

You have given us another wonderful story Patricia, well done. I loved the plot and the way that the 'evil one' got screwed. It’s great to see a lowlife get his balls bitten off LOL once in a while! Superb dialogue "My mother always used to scold me. She'd say, 'How many times do I have to be telling you not to play with your food?'." It doesn't get better! Patti, it is always a pleasure to read a new one. Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good evil over bad evil. What more could anyone ask for?

oldpantythiefoldpantythief11 months ago

Interesting story and interesting way to tell it. I guess I'll have to read a few more of your stories to learn more about Bridget the vampire. Glad she took the SOB out and had fun doing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous