All Comments on 'Vineyards'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy2 months ago

Good job, JB44!

5

rruymannrruymann2 months ago

REALLY POOR!!!!

SW_MO_HermitSW_MO_Hermit2 months ago

STRANGE! At first, I thought he was an obnoxious, overprivileged rich dude. Then the ending arrived, and I decided he was making Genies. Now I don't know what to think, other than this was one strange story! It was entertaining but strange and unsettling.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinder2 months ago

OK, definitely 5*, just for originality alone.

Buuuuut I Reallllly think you should revisit this. Give us a little more backstory and maybe 'where does it go from here?' Because this is DAMNED interesting.

UpperNorthLeftUpperNorthLeft2 months ago

Fascinating, but unsettling. This would have been perfect for an episode of the old Twilight Zone series. It would be cathartic to read a followup story in which this predator receives some overdue karmic payback from an even larger predator. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Different than your normal fare for certain, but nevertheless, another great work. 5/5 stars.

Dewey Cheatham

hindsight2020hindsight20202 months ago

"The man gave a brief sniff of the cork and nodded his approval"

Sure sign of a poser. There is no real reason to sniff the cork. The cork is offered to show the info printed on the cork matches the bottle.

johntcookseyjohntcooksey2 months ago

An allegorical tale reminiscent of an ancient myth or perhaps an offering from the opium addled imagination of Poe. Surprising deviation from the typical JB Literotica fare. I enjoyed it very much. Thank you.

amadthonamadthon2 months ago

I remember the original story, very interesting premise.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I remember reading the previous story and I must say that I enjoyed reading both. Always enjoy a good story from you and looking forward to the next. Five stars. Thanks for sharing.

lAnatomistelAnatomiste2 months ago

I really don't know whether to like this or not.

The descriptions and the dialog are excellent, and the imagery is sharp. Beyond that, though...well, I just can't say.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzar2 months ago

Interesting story. Odd, but interesting.

Crusader235Crusader2352 months ago

Different that's for sure, not to every one's taste. But I enjoyed it.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 2 months ago

Ok but not my vintage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

What an amazing twist from the stories you normally write! A fascinating Sci-Fi Fantasy twist !!! I didn't see that coming until he finished the young maiden.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.