Weird Wendy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Obviously I went to sleep shortly after Wendy cuddled me because again I woke up with a start at first light, no longer cuffed, and with my cock more red and sore than the night before.

Wendy was nowhere to be seen at breakfast and there was no indication that Jerry knew that she had made a visit like an apparition in the night. We ate cold cereal for breakfast and I tried mightily not to think about being visited by the succubus the previous evening. Jerry humorously asked me "Have another Orion slave girl dream?"

"Yeah -- it must be something about that bed. Her luscious green body and oral skills were very real," I laughed.

I took my suitcase with me in Jerry's car since this would be the last day of negotiations. Despite periodic episodes during the day when my cock twitched thinking about Wendy fucking my brains out, I concentrated pretty well, again made some good points, and Jerry got everything out of the meetings that he desired -- including a signed contract that would make him even wealthier.

Jerry gave me a sincere hug goodbye and his thanks when he dropped me off at the airport. As I walked into the terminal guilt started overcoming me. While I essentially had no choice about the circumstances if I were a better man, and better friend, I should have somehow been able to avoid fucking my best friends wife -- or at least prevented myself from enjoying it.

Actually, it was probably the fact that I had enjoyed it so much -- if I was honest the best fucks of my life -- that bothered me and would for a long time to come.

**************

The next several months my mind was muddled. I really couldn't figure out what the fuck was going on. I even called Wendy on her cellphone a couple of times but it went to voicemail and I simply asked her to call me back -- which she never did. Finally, for the first time in my life, I went to a psychologist. She had no "answers" for me but at least she helped me to deal with the situation.

The next time I went to visit Jerry and Wendy -- this time with a date, I was never going there alone again -- seven months after the two most confusing nights of my life I got a shock. As Jerry drove me and my date from the airport he said "I have a surprise for you. Wendy and I decided not to tell you until you visited again."

"What is it?" I stupidly asked.

"Wouldn't be a surprise then, would it," Jerry chuckled.

The surprise was immediately evident when I laid eyes on Wendy; she was pregnant. After introductions, sipping beers for the three of us and club soda for Wendy, I got the nerve to ask "How far along are you?"

"Seven months," was her deadpan reply.

Talk about a mind fuck.

My date was frisky and Jerry and I had lots to talk about so my mind wasn't fucked up for the entire visit. It subsequent visits it did get more fucked up.

Wendy delivered little Susan Evelyn Sentry almost exactly on her due date. I first saw her when she was four months old. I'm no expert on babies but she sure looked to be as cute as possible. What I wasn't prepared for was how good it felt to hold her -- I had never held a baby before yet she felt comfortable in my arms.

Since this story is about Weird Wendy and not about the rest of my life, during which I became a successful lawyer but was still commitment-averse, I'll only recount my interfaces with Jerry and her.

I visited the Sentry family again when Susan was fourteen months old, and twenty five months old. When she was then more than two years old she was the cutest most rambunctious creature I had ever seen in my life. For some reason since I'm not normally good with kids she seemed to like me. She was both very verbal and physical for her age and required me to read to her, to play with her in the pool (she was already a good swimmer at that age), and to bounce a miniature basketball around. Jerry and Wendy were both justifiably proud of her.

Shortly before my date and I were to leave after visiting when Susan was two Wendy's parents, Warren and Abigail, came over. I had some nice conversations with both of them -- they had liked me ever since my very complimentary toast at the wedding. What was not nice -- in fact devastating -- was my one-on-one conversation with Abigail just before my date and I left to be driven to the airport by Warren's chauffeur.

In a tone just above a whisper as Abigail and I were alone in the library of Casa Sentry she asked "How did Wendy get you to impregnate her?"

"What?" I recoiled. "I never impregnated Wendy!"

"Was it immaculate conception, then? You do know that Susan is your biological daughter, don't you?"

I must have looked shell-shocked, so Abigail continued. "You mean Wendy never told you?"

I has never sweared in front of Abigail up until that point. "What the fuck?" I moaned.

"You really are a clueless boob, aren't you Rich. You don't see the resemblance between you and her? You don't think it odd that she had bonded more with you than anyone else except her parents and grandparents?"

"Look; this is too much for me; I can't believe it yet talk about it," I groaned and exited stage left.

I must have lost all color in my face because when my date saw me she asked "Did you just see a ghost?"

"Kind of," I mumbled. "I have to take a quick walk before we leave."

I scurried outside, walked a block, took many deep breaths, and got back just as Warren was saying that my date and I needed to leave to make our plane on time. I shook hands with the males, tentatively hugged both Abigail and Wendy, got a sloppy kiss and a tight little-girl hug from Susan, and off we went.

By carrying on a conversation about a topic my date was very interested in I made it home without a breakdown. I made an emergency appointment with my psychologist the next day which helped a lot.

It took me a good month to get back close to normal, but then a second seminal event occurred.

************

It was literally only thirty two days since I had last visited Jerry, Wendy, and Susan when I got a call from Abigail. It was obvious that she was upset and incapable of sugar-coating the situation. Jerry had died in a private plane crash the day before, along with the pilot and one of Jerry's business associates.

Two days later I was back at Casa Sentry. Jerry's parents were staying there along with me and Jerry's sister and her husband. Warren was a take-charge guy and he was making all of the arrangements since Wendy was too upset to be of much help. By far she looked the worst that I had ever seen her. Over the last few years, especially after Susan was born, she had smiled much more and had been outwardly happier than I had ever seen her, but now she was truly morose.

I helped Warren with the arrangements as best I could, included Jerry's family in decisions, and the memorial service was three days later. There was no casket -- not much left of any of the bodies after the crash.

I gave a eulogy as uplifting as I could make it. Everyone -- including Wendy -- thanked me for it. When I left two days after the service I knew that Wendy and Susan had a hard road in front of them but Warren, Abigail, and Jerry's family all pledged their support. When I left I got the most intense sloppy kiss and tight hug that I ever got in my life from Susan, who despite her advanced verbal skills and intelligence didn't really have a clue as to what was going on.

Over the next several months I talked to Wendy on the phone about once every two weeks, and sometimes sent her texts and emails, and she me. Although she had very competent help from Jerry's business partners and Warren and Abigail I did a couple of things for her that I was more suited to help her with than they were. Despite our contacts I never brought up the elephant in the room -- Susan's parentage.

*************

Six months after Jerry's service I got a call from Wendy. After some chit-chat she got to the point. "Rich, I'm taking Susan on a trip, and one of the stops is in your city. Do you mind if we stop by for a visit?"

"No, that would be great," I replied. "When are you coming?"

"Well we probably would get to your house about noon on this coming Saturday if that's OK."

"Do I need to pick you up at the airport?"

"No, this is a car trip; I'll be driving," she replied which surprised me.

We made some more arrangements; she wasn't sure that they would stay for dinner -- and then signed off.

Even though I'm a neat freak I had the house professionally cleaned before Saturday, got a few toys for Susan, and had the guest room bed made up for a little girl in case Susan needed to take a nap.

Susan and Wendy arrived right on time. I wasn't fully prepared for the enthusiastic greeting I got from Susan; she was all bubbly and demanded my constant attention. Wendy didn't seem to mind. Contrary to the way she looked the last time that I saw her Wendy really looked good -- maybe as good as I'd ever seen her (except when she was riding me cowgirl with her tits flopping).

I gave them some lunch, took them to a local park where I pushed Susan on the swings and went with her on the jungle gym, played all sorts of games with Susan while Wendy and I talked, and about 4:00 p. m. Susan started to crash.

"Does she need a nap?" I asked Wendy.

"She sure does," she laughed.

Wendy and I tucked her into my specially prepared guest room bed so that she wouldn't roll off of it and then closed the door and went back to the living room.

When we got into the living room as I was about to offer her something to drink Wendy turned me to face her. "Can you think of a way to entertain me now that the little sorceress who has you wrapped around her little finger is out of the picture for a while?" she asked with a diabolical grin.

"Little sorceress?" I laughed.

Still with the diabolical grin Wendy quickly and deftly removed her top -- no bra underneath. "Does this give you any ideas? There were a couple of nights in the past where you seemed to like gumming my nipples," she snickered.

I stared at her for a few seconds with my mind and my cock battling for control. My cock easily won. I grabbed Wendy and for the first time in our lives I kissed her on the lips -- passionately. She returned the passion. I lifted her up and carried her to my bedroom, and moments later we were naked, she was lying on her back on my mattress, I was trying my best to rub her G-spot, suck her clit, and maul her tits all at the same time. I must have somewhat succeeded because it wasn't long before she was trembling in orgasm.

Once she came down from her orgasm I turned Wendy on her hands and knees and then very slowly and deliberately buried my cock in her moist pussy. She groaned loudly with each centimeter of penetration. When I was completely buried I started pistoning in and out while alternating between fingering her asshole, squeezing her ass cheeks, and mauling her tits.

The four previous times we had intercourse Wendy had primarily fucked me. This time I wanted to leave no doubt that I was fucking her. Using self-control that I didn't know that I had I was able to refrain from flooding her vagina while she had three orgasms in succession. As she started her fourth I couldn't hold out any longer and ejaculated what seemed like a liter of cum into her pussy, causing her to scream, shiver, and clamp her pc muscles on my cock.

I don't think that Wendy passed out -- but she had no doubt that she had been royally fucked. When we finally separated and laid virtually nose-to-nose she moaned "You're a fucking animal."

I smiled and replied "You're a great piece of ass!"

"Just what any girl wants to hear," she snickered, "you silver tongued devil."

"I didn't notice any complaints about my tongue when it was licking your labia, great piece of ass."

We exchanged banter for a few more minutes, and I was about to start sucking her tits when we heard Susan calling "Mommy; UR, Mommy, UR." In case you haven't figured it out she called me UR.

"Can you get her while I try to rebuild my backbone which you seem to have removed," Wendy snickered and then lightly bit my nose.

"OK, but only because I like her more than I like you," I snickered back, lightly biting her nose.

"As if I didn't already know that," she chuckled.

**********

After I got Susan out of the guest room we played some more while Wendy morphed back to a vertebrate. After a while with both of us interacting with Susan Wendy said "How about some dinner. I know you don't have much in the house, Rich, but I saw a Chinese place a few blocks away driving here. Is it any good?"

"I order from there all the time," I replied.

I gave Wendy the phone number, she asked me what I wanted, and called for food for the three of us, and when delivered gave the driver a $20 tip. I was starting to find out that Wendy was not really who I thought that she was.

After dinner and a few more games with Susan it was obvious that she was ready to call it a night. "Rich, can you help me get Susan's things in from the car, including a portable bed with side rails?"

I knew that she was staying the night but wanted to pull her chain. "I thought that you were just coming over to visit for the afternoon and here you've had dinner here and now want to stay overnight?"

"Well, I was going to suck your cock and let you suck my tits tonight, but if you're not interested we can go to a hotel," Wendy replied, as she approached me and squeezed my cock through my pants, instantly inflating my little friend.

"You're a manipulative little bitch, aren't you?" I rhetorically asked.

"Wow are you unobservant; you've known me for more than a decade and you just figured that out? Don't apply to work for the CIA, dude," she snickered, and then gave me another cock squeeze. "Come on, help me bring our stuff in."

Their "stuff" included the aforementioned portable bed for Susan, two trunks, four suitcases, and all sorts of other shit in bags. "We" bringing the stuff in meant "me" making five trips and Wendy one -- I mean someone has to supervise, don't they.

Once we were sure that Susan was asleep we retired to our bedroom and Wendy let me know that there are rewards for being an easily manipulated dupe. My cock hurt like hell and my lips were chapped by the next morning but WOW, did I feel good.

**********

It will come as no surprise to you that without discussing it with me Wendy and Susan moved in. Each night when I came home from work more of my closet and drawer space had been taken over by Wendy and/or new pieces of furniture had arrived. I would have protested except that having the cutest little girl in the world running up to me and excitedly yelling "UR, you're home!" and then smothering me with kisses and telling me that she loved me was the highlight of my day.

Well, it was the highlight of my day until her mother fucked my brains out each and every night, without fail. The woman had the highest libido of anyone I've ever heard of -- and I loved it.

I guess I also wasn't really surprised when Wendy and Susan had been living with me for about two months when as we were eating dinner (another shock -- Wendy was a great cook and liked cooking) Wendy turned to Susan and with me sitting right there said "Honey, I have some good news for you."

"What mommy?" Susan giggled.

"I went to my doctor today and you're going to have a brother or sister in about seven months; isn't that great?"

Susan clapped her hands, giggled some more, then hugged Wendy. When Wendy turned toward me I asked "Did you plan on telling me personally?"

"Why should I -- you had to know -- on average you've been depositing a load of your baby-makers into me twice a day for the last two months. Your dad did have a talk with you about the birds and the bees when you were a teenager, didn't he?" she replied with a fake perplexed look on her face.

"I assumed that you were on birth control?" was my stellar reply.

"Yet you never asked and merrily pumped away. Too late now, Daddy," she snickered.

"I'm gonna punish you tonight," I whispered into her ear.

"Ohhh; scary," she mock cringed.

"We have to have a talk; I've put it off long enough," I said after taking my last bite of chicken parmesan.

"We'll have your parents over Saturday afternoon and introduce them to their granddaughter who you've never told them about; we'll leave Susan with them for a few hours and we can talk to your heart's content; how's that?" she replied with a completely smug look.

I had gotten a DNA test that proved beyond a doubt that Susan was my daughter and I had been putting off telling my parents despite the fact that they were local, so I had my normal response to the manipulative little bitch. "OK."

That night I tried to fuck her into oblivion. If I thought that was punishment (I didn't really) it failed miserably. She loved it.

Saturday my parents showed up at noon. We ate lunch. They were mesmerized by Susan who warmed up to them immediately. Then I let Wendy do the talking. "Jill and Adam; your bozo son has kept something from you. Up until my husband Jerry died now eight months ago I could understand why he did; but he's had no excuse after Jerry died. Susan is your biological granddaughter because Rich is her biological father."

"I knew it!" Jill exclaimed as she jumped up from her seat. "I told you Adam," she shrieked as she shook him by the shoulders. Then she started to cry and sat down.

"Why are you crying pretty lady?" Susan asked her as she touched Jill on the knee.

Jill wiped away her tears and said "Because I'm so happy, darling," and then took her into her arms, soon joined by Adam.

After everything settled down Wendy said "Jill and Adam; we wonder if you'd take Susan to the park for about an hour; Rich and I have something to discuss."

Of course Susan overheard and clapped her hands; "I love to go to the park." Then she went up to Jill, held her knee and asked "Can we get ice cream afterward?"

Even though Jill could not give a verbal response through her tears, and Adam was in little better shape, I think that the answer was "Yes," because within sixty seconds flat they were out the door with my car keys in my dad's hands since they needed a car seat for Susan.

After they left I sat Wendy down and said "OK, talk." She started to remove her top but I stopped her. "No distracting me with your magnificent mammaries, bitch; start talking."

"About what, exactly?"

"OK, I'll give you three topics and you can address each of them in turn. #1 You used to despise me but it appears that you no longer do, but if so why? #2 Why did you have me impregnate you instead of Jerry? #3 Why have you moved in with me and what is your plan for the future."

"You want the long or short version?" she asked with her arms crossed and a stoic look on her face.

"The short version for now, and if I need more information I'll ask for it," I replied also with my arms crossed and a stoic expression.

"OK," she smiled "#1 From the first time that I met you I was more physically attracted to you than any other man. In fact that's still true now, maybe even more so. However, I didn't like your non-committal attitude and I sensed that you thought that I was a bitch. I maybe was a bitch but only because I was trying to hide my physical attraction to you because I really liked, and soon came to love, Jerry and a disaster would occur if I showed any interest in you -- which you probably wouldn't have responded to. Simple as that," she announced.

I was genuinely surprised but tried not to show it. "OK for now; how about #2?"

"That's simple. Jerry and I had been trying to have a baby for months with no success. Unknown to him I got tested and had his sperm tested. Turns out that I was very fertile and his sperm count was so low that there was only one chance in twenty that he could ever -- no matter how much we made love -- have a kid. Since I liked everything about you, both physically and intellectually -- and since I wanted to fuck you anyway even though I knew you would never do it since it would hurt Jerry, I handcuffed you and fucked you when I was in my most fertile time."