Weird Wendy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you tell Jerry about his low sperm count?"

"Hell no; I knew Jerry better than anyone else in the world and while he was outwardly self-confident his ego was actually fragile. I had to prop him up all of the time. I loved him with all my heart, and there was no way that I could shatter his ego by telling him he couldn't conceive. He was so anxious about it and it was so important to him I couldn't do that to him -- especially since I had the 'Rich' alternative."

"But I don't believe in coincidences; how could my trip to help Jerry, staying at your house, and you being in your most fertile period ever come together like that?" I wondered aloud.

"There was no coincidence. I planned the entire thing -- every single aspect of it. I left nothing to chance. Those meetings didn't come about by accident -- working anonymously with my dad I set everything up."

I was stunned for a full minute as we just stared at each other. "You really are a manipulative little bitch," I snarled. OK, how about #3."

"When I finally snapped out of my malaise after I lost Jerry and since you were Susan's biological father and I had an intense physical attraction to you which was greatly enhanced by our impregnation sessions I thought that things would be ideal if we fell in love. I didn't know if I could love you rather than just lust after you, and I didn't know if you would forever been commitment averse. But given your positive reaction to Susan whenever you saw her I thought it was worth a try. So here we are; I don't plan on ever telling you that I love you unless you tell me first and mean it; but I like the status quo except for one thing, and you'll have to kick me, Susan, and the baby in my belly out -- I'm not leaving."

Now Wendy was staring at me like a cobra would a mongoose. I stared back as all sorts of things rattled through my brain.

The number one thing was that I was totally enamored with Susan and how much richer she had made my life. The second thing was that Wendy was a much different person than I thought that she was. She is a perfect mother, had demonstrated empathy for everyone she came into contact with despite my previous opinion that she had none, and is fun to be around. Third, I've never come close to being this sexually satisfied in my life. Knocking a piece of Wendy ass off every day is just as rewarding -- in an entirely different way -- as interacting with Susan is.

Then I came to the final thing. This talk made me realize that I have feelings for Wendy I never had before for any other woman. I think that I'd do anything for her -- especially since she's pregnant -- even though she admittedly is a manipulative little bitch.

I think that Wendy and I sat for a real five minutes, just staring at each other, before everything crystalized in my mind. Then I asked my last question. "

"What is the one thing you don't like about the status quo?"

"We need a bigger house especially if we're going to have four kids -- which is my goal. We need to start looking right away," she replied although this time not with the same confidence with which she answered the other questions; I think that the long silence had shaken her.

I stood up, went over to her, lifted her onto my lap, looked her straight in the eye and said "I love you; I want to marry you; and I want to have four kids with you."

Except in the days after Jerry's death I had never seen Wendy cry before; she did then; tears of joy.

**************

That was ten years ago.

We now have a six bedroom house with a swimming pool, basketball court, and every other amenity you could ask for that Wendy and I each paid half of; we have four kids, two boys, two girls, and two dogs; Wendy is the chair of the women's and children's center in our town and in addition to her time and sweat provides 10% of their total income; we signed mutual prenups that were put in a safe deposit box and never consulted again; we're madly in love; Wendy had her tubes tied after the fourth kid; and Wendy's libido is the same as it was ten years ago.

P.S. We never told Susan, or anyone else, how she was conceived. She sometimes asks because Jerry's parents are still in the loop and we treat them like her grandparents, but we never tell.