All Comments on 'Well & Truly Caught'

by Sabineteas

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Another great series

This is another great series. You are one of my favorite authors here. Keep up the work, I look forward to more.

Ghost BearGhost Bearover 19 years ago
Great Fantasy

Well written fantasy story. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Not quite enough.

Rob should have taken her naked to a homeless shelter full of ex cons With notepad in hand make her fuck every man in the place. Each man had to sign off that he had fucked her and cum in her with no protection.

The next week take her to a truck stop, leave her there to get home the best way she could, and make her fuck every truck driver in the lot. Same deal, naked, and no rubbers. No douches,baths or showers when she finally got home.

If she didn't come up with an STD with that exposure, take her to an area that had a lot of old bums that lived in cardboard boxes that hadn't had a bath in months.

Rob wouldn't fuck her again without two or three rubbers on. When she finally got sick, have her name everyone she had fucked and given the disease to.

The pictures he had secretly taken of her were presented to her family, friends, and all her acquaintances, plus all over the internet. Her last thing before she died was to know that her husband had got even with her for showing off naked in public.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Loved IT

Great Read. Welcome back, we missed you. And keep them HOT stories coming.

Thankyou

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent!

Well worth the wait. Now I cannot wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Cant get enough of your work

Just cant seem to get enough of your work, am constantly looking for your next story, just love the themes. Keep it up please as i am through your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I have to demur

Like others who have commented I have enjoyed this series, Sabineteas, but unlike thode whose remarks are left here what really did not like the vindictive tone of this one. I didn't find it at all sexy

ErotonautErotonautabout 13 years ago
Humiliation's one thing, but this verges on cruelty

Plus, at least Marilyn had the good sense to take the show out on the road. This sounds rather too close to home.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A comment on a comment headed not quite enough

I bet there's not many people give you the time of day.

KevinandNinaKevinandNinaalmost 8 years ago
I'll be looking for more!

Very erotic!

We had a similar situation but Nina wasn't being punished.

She was a nervous but willing participant

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous