All Comments on 'Yakima Ch. 03-04'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 7 years ago

got to see how this turns out

redlion75redlion75almost 7 years ago
W

Why did they need his house did the home wrecker not have 1

666iceman666icemanalmost 7 years ago
redlion75

I think that greed from both means they could sell his house if he owned one and keep that money. Live on the back of the ex hubby as the judge said she was a very greedy woman was Mrs Rideout. Now if he did own his own house and sells it, that money would help keep her in the lifestyle she has just started to enjoy.

He needs to watch his back when the marry as she will do the same to him in a few years time.

I thought the kids at that age had the choice of where they wished to live but do not know the law in any other country.

redlion75redlion75almost 7 years ago

If he had 1 then Graham should have fought to keep his as for the kids here Tennessee at 14 I think they get to choose

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I cant believe I have read three chapters of this! Some of your other stories have been OK but this one is really dumbed down almost juvenile reading level.

bruce22bruce22almost 7 years ago
Good Read

One of the happiest court decisions that I can remember. Where does this rich and suave car salesman live? With his parents? Our protagonist and the kids are good people!

Denny CraneDenny Craneover 6 years ago
HUGE gaffe...

A judge would NEVER have ex parte communication in a case. NEVER. NEVER. NEVER.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I missed the point

After the ruling, I was pleased that Graham had won. Sure. He lost his wife, his home and half of his time with his children. It is said that no one wins in a divorce and this was well illustrated by you in this chapter. It also reinforced my hatred for lawyers. Good writing. Thanks.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

settlement is a little hard to believe

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Pure fiction. No judge in history could ever be that intelligent.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Kind of anti-climatic…and boring.

Ravey19Ravey194 months ago

Good, but not sure about the judge's ruling being typical, but at least fair.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous