A Gift from The Bard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wondered if, you know, shaving was a lesbian thing because of, um, licking down there."

"No, Emmy," she laughs, "I mean I'm not the world authority on girl-sex but I don't think it's compulsory. Anyway, your pubes are beautiful but I'd want to lick you whatever... Oh wow, you are wet!" I feel her fingers stroke my wet and swollen lower lips.

"Suze, darling, you can do whatever you want to me, so long and you teach me to do the same to you."

"Oh, I'd love that," she says and I feel her fingers parting my pussy lips and a finger dip inside me. I press my hips upwards, urging her deeper. I gaze at her beautiful face, watching her smile become a wide grin. Her finger begins to pump slowly, a soft squelch sounding with each penetration, and I spread my legs wide, opening myself to her. My pussy suddenly feels much fuller and I realise she has two fingers buried in me.

"Oh, Suze, yes!" I gasp as her fingers curl deep inside me. She turns and edges down the bed a little, her right hand moving from my boob to rest on my mound. That resting is only momentary as the fingers start to explore the top of my slit. Suddenly they dip down and the tingling jolt as my clit is rubbed makes me yelp, making Suze hesitate. "Don't stop!" I plead. Suze obliges, working her fingers with steady thrusts inside and circular rubbing of my button. "Oh my fucking god!" is my heartfelt cry.

To my surprise Suzie eases off, her fingers withdrawing. I open my eyes to see her bend forward and I feel her hair tickle my thighs. Her breath warms my pussy and she plants a soft kiss on it. A gentle lick follows and then her mouth gets busy; I wish I could see what she was doing, to watch her tongue probing me, fucking me. Suzie is tongue-fucking my cunt! My school friend, my best friend, my girlfriend, my lover...

I begin rubbing and tweaking my nipples, bringing myself closer to cumming. Her tongue finds my hard clit, the tongue's tip pressing and flicking my so-sensitive lump. The electric, thrilling, wonderful waves of my orgasm blossom out, flooding my body. I am carried on the tide of the feelings that fill me and, as it starts to ebb, I feel Suzie's fingers enter me again and a second burst of pleasure floods me.

I feel woozy and spaced out, vaguely aware of Suze moving to lie alongside me. Gradually, I return to earth and as I look at Suze. I feel an unexpected wave of, not sadness but... regret. Suze gives me a questioning look. "You should have been the first person I slept with, Suze my darling; Mum and Dad used to tell me that the person I gave my virginity to should be that special person that I really loved: it should have been you I gave it to."

She kisses me softly on the forehead. "Emmy, darling, you gave me your lesbian virginity, which is the only one I'm interested in." I watch as she lazily lifts her fingers to her mouth, and sucks the index finger. I lean my head in and give the back of her middle finger a little lick; as expected it tastes of me. "Want to share?" she asks and I smile back.

"Thank you, for everything, but I've tasted myself before and I'd much rather taste you," I answer, climbing on top of her to slide across to the other side of the bed. "Oh, this feels nice." Our bodies pressed together actually feel a good deal more than nice but this wasn't my plan so I continue on my way to lie on the outside edge of the bed. "Go on, budge over," I tell her as I kneel on the bed's edge as she had. "I wish this bed was a bit bigger," I complain, leaning down to kiss her nipple but immediately decide that I want to suck it. I feel the nipple swell and harden between my lips and, as Suze had done to me, I flick the tip of the nipple with my tongue.

I suddenly remember to rub her other boob with my hand; I want to make this really good for her. Swapping mouth and hand on her boobs I wonder if the nipples are as sensitive as mine. She gives a little wriggle beneath me. "Mmm, make me cum, Emmy darling."

I remember her telling me what happened when she was with Tati and how it all ended abruptly. I let go of her boob to reach down to stroke the smooth, shaven skin of her pussy; it feels wonderful. I tentatively trace the edges of her pussy's opening, swollen and wet. "Emmy... I'll understand if you don't want to go all the way tonight," Suzie says, understanding my nervousness, though her voice sounds unconvincing: she'd be upset if I stop now.

"Fuck that! I love you, Suze; I said I want to taste you and I meant it." I ease my fingers into her, feeling the hot, slippery flesh engulf both fingers. I suppose I must have felt something very similar with my fingers inside myself but I am so much more aware of every fold and ridge inside Suzie, the warmth and smooth, wet slickness as I slowly push my fingers in as far as they can reach. Then I try to copy Suzie's action, sliding in and out with wet, gooey noises. I inhale the smell of her pussy as I lean closer, studying the beautiful womanhood of my girlfriend.

I cannot resist and flick my tongue out, dabbing the glistening top of her opening. I savour the taste, so very like my own but somehow nicer. I plant my mouth firmly on her cunt, my tongue seeking out her button. It feels larger than I expect and she arches beneath me with a groan and I guess I'm doing something right.

I try to mimic her actions earlier, thrusting with my fingers as I try to keep licking; it's surprisingly difficult to do both, like rubbing my tummy and patting my head at the same time. I quickly come to understand two things: first, that Suzie's coordination seems better than mine and, second, licking Suzie's cunt is unexpectedly tiring on my tongue. However, I'm not going to ease off before my darling cums.

I curl my fingers inside Suze in a way that feels good inside me. "Mmm yeah," gasps my lover. She begins moving rhythmically and I try to keep in tempo, fingers and tongue and hips. Her hands grasp my head, pressing me into her pussy and I can feel her trembling. Warm wetness flows over my buried fingers and I lap across them, excitedly trying to fill my mouth with her girl juice. My cheeks and chin are slick with her wetness as I keep licking and sucking until Suze calls, "Enough Emmy, I'm done!" I raise my head to look at her and she reaches her arms out, inviting me into a cuddle.

I lie beside her, in her arms, and she fumbles behind me until the room suddenly goes black as she turns off the bedside lamp. "I love you, Suze," I tell her quietly and plant a soft kiss on her lips.

"I love you too, Emmy, my lover. Hey, your face is all wet."

"Yeah, my girlfriend came all over it!" I laugh.

"Are you okay with this? Us being lovers, the whole lesbian thing?" she asks sleepily.

"Completely," I tell her and I find myself suppressing a yawn. "Was I, you know, good enough?"

"Emmy, you were wonderful..." she gives a sleepy sigh.

"Night night, Suzie lover," I whisper, putting my arm over her and snuggling into her shoulder.

Kate

I haven't felt like this in years, not since I was a teenager really, coming home late after being out longer than I was supposed to be with a boy. Of course, this isn't simply 'out late' but actually 'out all night'. Still, it's daft really: I'm forty-three so why shouldn't I spend the night with my boyfriend? Not that Michael is a boy but Man-friend sounds even sillier.

I turn to Michael and he takes his hand from the steering wheel to stroke my face. "Thank you for a lovely evening and for last night. I love being with you."

"And I love you too. Come here and give me a kiss." We lean in, negotiating obstructions such as gear stick, handbrake and steering wheel as best we can. It starts as a simple kiss but his lips part and it becomes much more passionate. "I'd better go," he says reluctantly, "I had three viewings yesterday so hopefully there'll be at least one offer from them."

"Poor you, having to work on a Sunday. What's the time?" I ask. He looks at the dashboard.

"Um, eight-thirty-three. And I'll be alright: it's only this morning and I quite like having Thursday afternoons off."

"Do you want to come over after work? You could join us for Sunday lunch."

"Er, I'd like that but will Suzie be okay, er, with me being there and all?"

"I think she will, I think she knows how much we like each other, but I want to tell her that we're a couple."

"Okay," he says, a little apprehensively. "I'll see you, what, at about two?"

"Mmm, that'd be fine. Bye darling," I say, giving him another kiss.

"Bye Katie. I... I love you." Those words make my heart skip.

"I love you too."

I climb reluctantly from the car and give Michael a wave as he drives away before turning and walking to the front door. The lights are on inside so I assume Suzie's home; I wonder what time she got in? She's an adult now, of course, but still, I ought to check she's okay.

I climb the stairs and see her bedroom door isn't quite shut properly. Odd, perhaps she's already left for work; no, it's Sunday and the Library's closed. Perhaps it's something to do with the theatre.

I quietly open the door and peep round. "Oh shit!" I cannot help the soft gasp that escapes my lips. There on the bed is Suzie, naked, curled around the equally naked body of what is quite obviously another girl. I duck back behind the door, shocked, trying to gather my thoughts. I notice a distinct female muskiness in the air that makes it pretty damn certain that they more than cuddle last night.

Okay, be honest with yourself, Kate, maybe this isn't a complete shock. You have wondered why Suzie's never had a boyfriend and the old 'she's just a late bloomer' excuse was wearing a bit thin, wasn't it?

Without thinking I peep around the door again, perhaps I subconsciously want to confirm that I really had seen what I thought I did... Yes, there is my daughter with her blonde-haired best friend, Emily, in her arms. I am struck by how beautiful they look, lying there, which is a disconcerting thought. With a jolt, I realize that I am staring at two naked young women; the fact that one of them is my daughter only makes it worse. I hastily beat a retreat, pulling the door but leaving it slightly ajar as I'd found it. Quickly but quietly I head back downstairs and into the kitchen.

I make myself a mug of tea, focussing on the simple ritual of the process: water, kettle, mug, tea bag, milk...

Sitting at the table, the hot mug in my hands, I try to come to terms with what I just saw. I suppose the first question is whether the two of them got drunk and decided to, well experiment, I suppose. They've been close friends for years, so it's possible they feel this is just the next step in their friendship, their love...

Okay, so maybe I had wondered about Suzie's lack of a boyfriend but she'd always been quite shy and I knew that being overweight at school hadn't helped her confidence. I'd been so impressed with her sudden determination and willpower to lose weight the Christmas before last and I'd assumed that, in time, confidence would follow.

And confidence had followed, clearly: confidence to get up on stage and act at University and so wonderfully in that amazing performance last night... but still no boyfriend.

Of course, it was just before that Christmas, and right after their joint eighteenth party, that Suzie and Emily had fallen out. Exactly why they'd fallen out Suzie had refused to say. The most I managed to get from her was that it had been "just a stupid mistake." At the time I'd wondered if it had been over a boy but that now seems unlikely. I wonder if... no, it doesn't matter; what matters is that my daughter and her best friend evidently decided to make love last night and, given how they were cuddled together, had apparently enjoyed themselves. Why am I assuming this was a first time for them? I have to consider that I may have just discovered their long-term lesbian relationship.

How do I feel about that, honestly? I'm... upset? No, not exactly. It's more like a disappointment because there'll be no romantic proposal, no wedding day and, of course, no grandchildren... Am I being selfish and daft? Who's to say that any of those things would ever happen if Suzie were normal? NO! Suzie is normal; a normal young woman who maybe happens to be a lesbian.

Maybe... maybe she's, thingy... bisexual and this is just a phase; she'll find a man in a year or two and... I take a deep breath and feel a tear trickle down. In my heart of hearts, I don't believe this is true, not for Suzie anyway. It may be true in Emily's case because I'm sure she's had boyfriends. Oh, god, I hope it's not just a brief, passing phase for Emily because I don't want my little girl hurt.

I take a gulp of tea and remember what I saw upstairs: I can't help thinking that they looked beautiful together. It's not that I find them physically attractive, though I can see any man would say they were gorgeous, it's how perfectly they seem to fit together. Above all, there was an air of happiness, a look of peace and contentment that I've rarely seen in Suzie's face. Isn't that what I, as her Mum, should want above all else: for my daughter to be happy, to love and to be loved?

Naturally, there is the worry of how people will treat Suzie if they find out she's a lesbian, the terrifying prospect of the abuse and discrimination she might suffer. There's also, though I feel ashamed even to admit it to myself, anxiety over what people will think of me: will they blame me, thinking that her being gay is somehow my fault, that I've failed as a parent in some way? Will I be told that it was me not remarrying after Peter died and my failure to give her a father in her life that turned her homosexual? No, I won't accept that: I have loved and cared for her and there was no man that I've met, until now with Michael perhaps, that I would have wanted as a father to my lovely girl.

Suzie is such an amazing girl: she's loving and kind; helpful, hardworking, intelligent and thoughtful; a great actor; honest and compassionate... who wouldn't want such a wonderful daughter? So what if she's also a girl who happens to want to have sex with women?

Suzie looked so contented and happy with Emily and, I have to admit, Emily looked just as comfortable with my daughter. If Emily is the person my daughter has fallen in love with, how can I stand in the way of that? I love Suzie and I don't want to hurt her but neither do I want her hurt by others' prejudice and spite.

No more tea left. I look up from my disappointingly empty cup to see Suzie walk into the kitchen naked. She looks up and notices me. "Mum! Oh fuck!" she gasps in shock. "Sorry, I didn't know you were here," she says, backing away and trying to cover herself up. "I'll just go..."

"Suzie, wait. Here, there are clothes in the ironing basket." I stand and walk over to the washing machine, on top of which sits the basket. I rummage and find the man's shirt she wore a couple of weeks ago -- perhaps another clue to her sexuality I should have paid more attention to -- and hold it out for her. "Here," I say, without looking at her. There are soft footsteps and a moment later she takes the shirt from my hand.

I do my best to keep my gaze averted but I cannot resist a quick glance to confirm the lack of pubic hair that I thought I'd spotted as she entered the kitchen. Somehow, her decision to shave down there seems to suggest she is very aware of her sexuality because who but a lover would see it? "Okay, Mum, I'm covered up," she says.

I hesitate but decide to ask anyway. "Is, er, is Emmy still asleep?" The look of horror on Suzie's face makes me regret my decision, but I can't pretend I hadn't seen what I had. "Suzie, love, it's okay; I came home and the lights were on, so I thought you were home too, but then I saw your bedroom door wasn't shut so I went to check if you were there."

"Mum, I'm so sorry," she says, her voice full of panic. "I didn't mean... Emmy and me we didn't, we shouldn't have..."

"Suzie, hush a moment," I say firmly but quietly. "I know you didn't mean for me to find out the way I did and, listen, if you care for Emily then don't pretend or say something you don't mean. I admit it was a shock, seeing the two of you in bed, but I've had time to think, sitting down here with my cup of tea, and you're still my little girl and I love you. However, I do think we need to talk but... would you be happier with Emily here too?" I try to sound calm and collected and, above all, accepting despite the uncertainties and worries still churning inside me. Perhaps if I act this way then I'll become that calm, accepting mother inside.

"Um, yeah, I think that might be the best idea. I'll, er, go and wake her."

"Okay. Can I make the two of you anything? Tea, coffee, some breakfast? Does Emily still like hot chocolate?" Her terror at my finding them together seems to be ebbing slightly and I'm given a slight smile.

"Yes, she does. Chocolate would be really nice and I'd like one too." She hesitates, obviously wanting to say more but also keen for her Emmy to be here as well. I take a quick step and give her a hug and a little kiss on the cheek.

"Go on, go and see your... girlfriend," I say with just the tiniest of hesitations over the word, which annoys me: I wish I'd managed it without the stumble. She walks away and I busy myself preparing the hot chocolate -- slowly though because I suspect they'll want to discuss things before talking to me.

It's a good fifteen minutes before I hear footsteps descending the stairs and I go and turn the gas ring back on to reheat the saucepan of hot chocolate which has been cooling for the past five minutes or more.

If Suzie had been scared about me finding out, then Emily is evidently terrified. Suzie gives me a pleading look and then looks back to Emily. Of course: she's finding this hard and my daughter is afraid Emily will be too scared to stay with her. "Morning, Emily," I say brightly, "did you sleep well, er..." It's what I would have asked her after sleepovers in the past and just popped into my head but I can feel my face going a very deep red as I curse myself for being so stupid. Emily, too, is blushing.

"Mum!" exclaims Suzie, turning to glare at me but she bursts out laughing. "Your face Mum!" and somehow that helps as even Emily smiles.

"Okay, well, you know what I mean," I reply, trying to salvage some dignity. I fill the mugs from the saucepan and place them on the table. "Should I have asked if you'd both had a good time?" I suggest mischievously and I get to smile at their blushes. "Come on, sit down and let's talk."

They sit opposite me, close together, and I realize that I need to start this conversation. "Okay, well I have to admit that seeing you two in bed together was a shock. I suppose finding your daughter naked in bed with someone is always going to be a surprise, right?" I have to decide right now whether I'm going to accept Suzie being gay or not; the little look -- a mix of affection and happiness -- that passes between them settles it. "I had noticed that you hadn't ever had a boyfriend, Suzie."

"Yeah, you did keep asking," she replies wryly.

"Well, I claim a mother's privilege on that. Anyway, I knew you were quite shy and thought maybe it would happen in time but," I raise my hand to forestall her reply, "but that's not the case, is it, because my daughter is attracted to women. Is it only women?" She nods. "Emily, are you Suzie's girlfriend?"

"Um, yes. I, er, we, sort of became girlfriends a couple of weeks ago at LGBT Pride..."

"Ah, so that's where you went that Saturday. I was surprised when Suzie wanted to visit a gallery." That gets a smile from Emily and a frown from Suzie. "Emily, what I really need to know is whether you're serious about being with Suzie." God, I sound like some Victorian father asking his daughter's suitor if his intentions are honourable. She looks at me in surprise. "I know you had a boyfriend recently so I hope you'll understand my asking."