Ashley's Campaign Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miryam said, "As usual, I am out of batteries. We will just have to take your temperature the old-fashioned way using a mercury thermometer. I am afraid that the only way to get an accurate reading is to do it rectally. I hope you aren't ticklish. Please stand up and lean over the table."

Ashley stood up and bent over from the waist. She said, "I am a bit ticklish, but I'll do my best."

Miryam applied lubricant to the end of the glass thermometer. When Miryam touched the tip to Ashley's anus, Ashley squealed and jumped.

Miryam said, "You have to hold still. A mercury thermometer is fragile. I don't want to hurt you. I will have to hold you so you don't get hurt."

She put a large hand on Ashley's lower back and pressed her against the table before slowly sliding the thermometer into Ashley's ass. Ashley sucked in her breath but managed to hold still.

While the thermometer was reading, Miryam noticed that Ashley's rectum had suffered a recent trauma. Something had torn the delicate tissues around Ashley's anus.

Miryam removed the thermometer and said, "Your temperature is normal. I would discharge you except that I am concerned that you have been sexually assaulted recently."

Ashley said, "No I am fine. I just had sex with my boyfriend."

Miryam said, "I might have accepted that answer except that you ran into my office naked. State law is very clear about the procedures to follow when rape is suspected. Your country has more rules than Mother Russia, but I want to be a good citizen. So I have to do a complete gynecological exam and collect evidence with a sexual assault evidence collection kit, what you call a rape kit."

Ashley said, "I'm sure that I wasn't raped. We don't need to collect evidence. Please just let me call my friend and I'll leave."

Miryam said, "I am sorry, but it is the law. Don't worry it is not painful and it will only take a couple of minutes. If you refuse, I am afraid that I will have to call the police and they will compel you to be tested at the hospital."

Ashley said, "OK, let's get it over with."

Miryam said, "To perform the procedure we need to go into the other room. I have a gynecological examination table. Don't worry, I was a licensed gynecologist in Russia."

Miryam led Ashley into another room with a standard gynecology table. The room was well lit with overhead spotlights and a rolling flood light. The wall by Ashley's feet was covered by a curtain. Miryam had Ashley lie flat on the table and adjusted the headrest to accommodate Ashley's height. Then Miryam guided Ashley's legs into the stirrups. Ashley clutched the baby blanket to her chest.

Miryam said, "Since you are extremely ticklish I am going to use the Velcro straps to prevent you from kicking me during the exam."

Miryam fastened Velcro around Ashley's calves to secure her feet to the stirrups. The nurse adjusted the stirrups to spread Ashley's knees wide apart. Miryam went to a drawer and found a speculum.

Miryam asked, "Have you had a gynecological exam before?"

Ashley said, "Yes I had one when I went on the pill."

Miryam said, "Good then you know what to expect. The speculum should be warm enough, but it will still be a little uncomfortable."

When Miryam touched the speculum to Ashley's vagina, the ticklish girl jerked upright and pushed the device away.

Ashley laid back down and said, "Sorry that was just my reflexes. I'll hold still."

Miryam said, "Well, we cannot have that. Sorry, but I need to restrain your arms too."

Miryam found another pair of straps and fastened Ashley's forearms securely to the table rail. She wrapped another strap across Ashley's chest just above her breasts. Ashley was now secured to the table. Her upper body was lying flat and her knees were spread and raised.

Miryam pulled on a pair of gloves and inspected the area outside of Ashley's vagina. She gently touched Ashley's clitoris, causing the girl to lurch against her straps. Miryam grasped Ashley's labia and drew it out to examine the horsefly bite.

Miryam said, "That must have hurt something awful. Those flies are very nasty. Still the swelling has gone down and it looks to be healing. How long ago did you get the bite?"

Ashley said, "It's been about a week. It was a lot worse before. I also had some raspberry thorns in my upper right thigh. I finally got those out over the weekend."

Miryam looked at the redness on Ashley's thigh.

Miryam said, "You must have been wearing some very short shorts on your adventure."

Miryam proceeded to examine Ashley's vaginal opening and rectum. She made a tsk-tsk sound when she looked at the tearing around Ashley's anus.

Miryam asked, "And when did you receive the injury to your rectum?"

Ashley hesitated and realized it was useless to deny the injury. She said, "It was the Saturday before school started. Really I wasn't raped."

Miryam proceeded to gently insert the speculum into Ashley's vagina. Ashley's breathing became labored as her muscles tensed and she strained against the straps. Miryam turned the knob to open Ashley's vagina for inspection. Miryam adjusted the floor lamp to shine directly down Ashley's pink channel. Miryam carefully examined Ashley's vagina and cervix. Next she collected a Pap smear and sample of vaginal fluid to test for infection. Miryam labeled the samples and put them in a tray to be sent out to a lab.

Miryam said, "Well that wasn't so bad. I just need to get a sexual assault evidence collection kit from the storage closet. I'll be back in a minute."

Miryam removed her gloves and dropped them in the trash. As she walked out of the room, she said, "Now don't move."

Ashley heard Miryam rummaging around in the storage closet. She heard Miryam mutter, "Now where are those rape kits."

Miryam was interrupted by the office phone. Miryam answered the phone and listened intently for a second.

Miryam yelled back into the phone, "Keep the pressure on the wound. I'll be right there. Someone should call 911 immediately."

Miryam came back into the exam room carrying a first aid kid. She said, "One of the seventh-grade boys got a nasty cut from some glass on the playground. I have to run. I hate to leave you strapped to the table but if you leave without the rape exam, I will lose my job. I'll be right back."

Ashley shouted, "Wait! No please!"

But Ashley's shout went unanswered as the outer door to the nurse's office clicked shut. Ashley was locked in the office. Ashley pulled against the straps. Her hands could move, but she couldn't reach the straps. Ashley stopped struggling. At least the bright lights were keeping her warm. She realized she was missing French class but after her escapade with her French teacher in the library, she felt her grade was guaranteed. Ashley used her yoga deep breathing to relax. Ashley felt tired and started to fall asleep.

Ashley was instantly alert as she heard someone fiddling with the door to the nurse's office. Was Miryam back so soon? Had she forgotten something? Whoever was tinkering with the door was having trouble with the lock. It couldn't be Miryam. Thank god, Miryam had taken the time to lock the door. Still the assault on the lock continued. Just as Ashley started to relax, she heard a click and the door glide open. She heard someone enter the nurse's office before the door clicked closed. Ashley held her breath as her heart raced and adrenaline pumped through her body. Ashley twisted her head and watched the door to the exam room as it slowly opened.

A boy peered around the door. It was the basketball player she had seen in the library. She had been in control then and had felt excited to flash her ass and pussy. Now she was restrained and helpless.

Ashley strained against her bindings and yelled, "Get out! Get the fuck out!"

The boy entered the room and realized that Ashley was restrained. He took a long slurp from his super-sized container of soft drink as he appraised Ashley's naked body.

The boy said, "Hi, I'm Nick. I cannot believe the fantastic day I've been having. I've been fantasizing about you ever since you and your friend flashed your bodies while stretching after soccer. Then you came waltzing into the library this morning in that little yellow dress. I just about came in my pants when you bent over to get a book from the shelf. Then you walked up the stairs and paused right above my head with your legs spread. Oh and I heard the two of you playing together in the stacks. I had to run to a bathroom to jack off. Man that was hot. But now here you are completely naked and strapped to the exam table."

Ashley said, "You had better leave. The nurse will be back soon. You'll be in a world of trouble."

Nick laughed, "I don't think she will be back soon. I saw you darting into the nurse's office stark naked and I had to get you alone. I made the phone call reporting a poor little boy was cut with glass. I told the nurse that he was at the far field. That's over a mile away. In case you didn't notice, the nurse is fat and very slow moving. You and I have plenty of time."

Ashley said, "The nurse is going to test me with a rape kit. If she finds your semen, you'll be going to jail."

Nick said, "Thanks for the warning. Luckily I can think of a lot of things to do with you that do not involve leaving my semen in your pretty pussy."

Nick said, "I hope you don't mind if some of my yearbook friends watch?"

Nick walked over to the curtain covering the wall in front of Ashley's wide open pussy. He pulled the cord and revealed a large window open to the hallway. Nick took out his phone and texted a friend in the yearbook room. A group of four boys and two girls came running out of the yearbook room. One of them was the basketball player who had been the hall monitor when she went to the library. The two girls were the two cheerleaders from the bathroom who had helped Stephanie and Tara. The group pulled out their camera phones and started to snap pictures.

Nick said, "I think that this little blanket over your breasts is too modest for a girl who likes to run around the school flashing her pussy."

Nick leaned over and snatched the blanket covering Ashley's breasts. The flashes from the cameras came more rapidly. Nick ran his hands over Ashley's heaving breasts. He grasped both nipples at once and pulled hard. Ashley shrieked. Nick rolled her tender nipples between his fingers.

Ashley begged, "Please stop, you're hurting me."

Nick paused and said, "I'm sorry. Maybe I can relieve the pain I caused."

Nick opened the lid to his soft drink and removed a large ice cube. He reached over and ran the ice over Ashley's nipples. Ashley jerked and twisted as much as her restraints allowed. When the ice finally melted he turned his attention to Ashley's pussy. He lowered his head between her legs and stared at her shaved pussy.

"I said this was my lucky day. I've touched pussy before, but I've never seen one except in a porn video. Up close it is fucking awesome. I can see ridges inside your pussy. They feel so smooth, I never knew a pussy had ridges. Must be like a fish ladder for semen. Oh, look your clit is sticking straight up. Are you excited too?"

Nick touched Ashley's clit and she screamed, "No, please no!"

Nick got a text from one of his friends outside the window. Nick gave the thumbs up to one of the girls before turning back to Ashley. He drew the hood back from Ashley's clit and ran his fingers back and forth across her engorged clit.

Ashley shuddered and moaned, "Please, please."

Nick said, "Oh you want more?"

Nick leaned over and licked Ashley's clit. Then he sucked it into his mouth while shoving a couple of fingers into Ashley's wide open vagina. As Nick flicked his tongue over Ashley's clit, her pussy nectar began to flow in a stream. Her juices pooled on the table between her ass cheeks before spilling to the floor. Nick ran his tongue into her pussy and lapped up some of her delicious fluids. As Nick continued to caress Ashley's clit, her breathing became ragged. Ashley's breasts quivered in rhythm with her labored breathing. Her sweat coated body arched up straining against her bonds. Ashley screamed as her body shuddered. Wave after wave of an intense orgasm overwhelmed her sweaty body. Ashley collapsed back onto the table.

Nick said, "I've never eaten a pussy before. Yours tastes simply delicious and I cannot begin to describe the fantastic aroma."

Nick's phone chimed with another text message. He grinned as he read the message.

Nick said, "I never knew why they put so much ice in a soft drink. This big gulp must be two-thirds ice cubes. Now finally I have a use for all of these ice cubes. My friends are commenting on how hot you are. You are in serious danger of overheating. I'll just have to take care of that."

Nick grabbed several ice cubes from his soda and dropped them into Ashley's wide open vagina. After he had filled her pussy with ice, he began to push more cubes up her anus. He stopped after seven or eight. He undid the clamp from the speculum and carefully pulled it from her pussy. Ashley shivered from the cold ice cubes now trapped in her cold pussy.

Nick said, "Now that ought to be more comfortable and it'll give me better access to your pussy."

Nick took an ice cube and ran it around her clit.

Ashley screamed again, "No, oh god no!"

After the ice cube had melted, he leaned down and began to suck on one of Ashley's tender nipples. Nick was firm but gentle in his caressing of Ashley's pussy. He used his thumb to rub Ashley's clit while his fingers caressed her pussy lips. His thumb mashed her clit around in circles while his other hand kneaded her breasts.

Ashley's moans turned into a steady squeal as another orgasm shook her body. Nick didn't stop until Ashley lapsed into a stupor. Nick crept out of the nurse's office leaving Ashley's spent body behind. Ashley trembled as melted ice and her pussy juice dripped onto the floor.

Miryam was cursing when she returned, "Stupid prank. They made me run all of that way in a panic for nothing."

The nurse walked into the exam room and found Ashley asleep. The speculum was on the floor in a pool of Ashley's pussy juices and melted ice.

Miryam said, "That is strange. Who would expect the poor girl to have an orgasm just from having a speculum in her vagina?"

Miryam inserted the speculum again and inspected Ashley's vagina. She opened the rape kit and collected her sample before shaking Ashley awake.

As Miryam undid the straps, she said, "We are all done. You can call your friend now. I hope you are right about not being raped. I'll let you know when I get the lab results in a few days."

Miryam helped Ashley to stand up on her shaky legs. Ashley called Emily and begged her to bring her jeans and sweater to the nurse's office.

By the time Emily arrived, classes were over for the day. The two girls got to soccer practice early. Ashley retrieved her soccer bag from her gym locker and changed into her gear. Ashley and Emily were the first to get to the practice field. As her teammates arrived, they rushed up to Ashley. Her loudmouth friend Taylor could not restrain her agitation.

Taylor said, "Ashley, pictures of you are all over the web. The pictures of you in calculus are delightful. There are a lot of Ashley sightings in the hallways. Someone even posted some upskirt pictures from the staircase in the library. But those pictures from the nurse's office are just horrible. Several people posted pictures of a girl strapped to an examination table. She is lying flat and all you can see are spread legs and a wide-open pussy dripping juices. There is even a video showing a guy tormenting the girl with ice cubes. Some of the posts claim that it is you in the nurse's office, but neither the girl's nor the guy's face cannot be seen. Please tell us it wasn't you!"

Ashley blushed and kept quiet, but Emily jumped in. She said, "It was Ashley! Ellen's friend Nick was the one tormenting Ashley. I had to bring her jeans and sweater so she could get out of the nurse's office. She won't tell me how it happened."

Taylor said, "Oh Ashley, you poor girl. Nick was just awful. What can you expect from a boy, especially one who is in Ellen's camp?"

The girl's stopped talking when their coach arrived.

Beth said, "We need to have a strategy meeting tonight at Ashley's place. We need to find out how people are reacting to your escapade in that stupid little yellow dress."

That night Beth, Emily, and Taylor sat with Ashley in her bedroom. They were looking at the posts and comments.

Beth said, "Before today a lot of people did not know who Ashley was. They would have probably voted for Ellen just because they were already familiar with her. Now everyone at school knows who Ashley is. The question is who they will vote for."

Taylor said, "The reactions break into two groups. Obviously Ellen's camp thinks Ashley is a slut and should be run out of town. However, a lot of other girls feel compassion for Ashley. They think the little yellow dress was cute but over the top. Several girls complained that boys had taken upskirt pictures of them and that made them angry. The big issue is the nurse's office. Some of the girls think all of the stuff from the nurse's office is a fake and was just downloaded from a porn site. Other girls are angry that you were assaulted in a school office. Opening the curtains and exposing you was despicable. Needless to say, the boys think it was all hot. A lot of them will be yanking their meat tonight, staring at pictures and movies of your wet pussy.

Ashley sat staring at the floor. Emily had her arm around Ashley's shoulder.

Ashley was relieved that there were not as many pictures as there could have been. The cheerleaders had not taken pictures in the bathroom. No one had a picture of her naked in the hallway after the dress got snagged in the chemistry room door. Ashley shuddered as she realized that just thinking about the day's adventures was getting her aroused. 'What was happening to her?'

Beth said, "It's not as bad as I thought. Tomorrow is another day and I think we can wait and see how it all plays out."