BBC Summer Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dad!" I said, as if that was going to stop him... obviously I was a minority of one here.

"Sorry, son," he apologized as he stroked Devon's very large black cock (shit, he was a lot bigger than me), and then finished as if it explained anything at all, "I can't say no to black cock."

"Just say no," I said, thinking the straightforward answer was the right one.

"Nope. I can't. Not even going to try," Dad said, no shame either at what he was about to do in front of his youngest son, before he took the teenager's cock in his mouth.

"See? Natural," Jamal kept repeating like a broken parrot.

"It's not fucking natural," I growled, feeling my anger begin to really fuel me. I asked, assuming there had to be a rational reason my Grandpa, Dad and brother were all sucking black dicks on a boat, "Are you blackmailing them?"

Jamal laughed quite hard, "I never have to blackmail anyone to get as many white cock suckers as I want."

"No way would they all choose to do this without coercion," I said, before adding, still able to take a shot at my brother, "except maybe my faggot brother. He doesn't surprise me at all."

"Not only do they choose, they choose eagerly," he said. "It's in their DNA."

"Their DNA?"

"Yeah, they were simply born to spend their lives on their knees worshipping the superior males of the world," Jamal pontificated loftily... and in my eyes, idiotically.

"You've got to be kidding me."

"You play football, right?" Jamal asked, all non sequitur as I looked around at all three of my family members now bobbing on cocks. I still couldn't believe this. It still felt like a bad nightmare that I needed to wake up from right now.

"Yeah?" I answered, not seeing how that mattered in any of this.

"And you're pretty good at it, right?"

"Very good," I asserted, wanting to make it clear I was a man's man.

"Fair enough," he nodded. "So how many starters on your team are white?"

I thought about this. The number was substantially less than half. "On offense four, defense two."

"And for basketball?"

"I don't know. Two I think," I said, getting where he was going with this, and not feeling good about it.

"And you can look at track, baseball, volleyball, pretty much any sport you like except hockey. Blacks are simply the superior athletes," he concluded.

"Yet I'm better than most," I countered.

"Sure, there are exceptions," he nodded. "One of my best friend's sons is a terrible athlete, and he loves sucking white cock."

"The white sheep in the family," Bubba quipped, as I glanced over and saw his hand controlling my Grandpa's head.

"But in general, blacks are superior to whites in almost all sports," Jamal reiterated.

"Except hockey," Bubba also reiterated. "I mean who wants to play a sport on ice and freeze your nuts off?"

"Fucking Canadians do," Brooks added.

"Yeah, the only sport they can beat us at," Bubba laughed.

"And also that dumb one where they throw rocks down a patch of ice," Brooks continued as they engaged in a normal conversation as if they didn't have guys sucking their dicks. "What's that called?"

"Curling," Jamal said, laughing, "Canada has fifteen months of winter a year, so they have to get pretty creative in how to entertain themselves."

"So some blacks are better at sports than whites, so what?" I asked, even as I tried to wrack my head for another sport whites were better at... but was coming up empty... tennis maybe? Okay, golf then. I managed to think of another one... big whoop, and not even worth mentioning.

"It's just part of the philosophy," Jamal said as he unbuckled his belt.

"What philosophy is that exactly?" I asked, realizing I was only inviting more of their nonsense by asking the question and letting this frustrating conversation continue... yet I couldn't help but be curious. I needed to understand why my flesh and blood were all undeniably cock suckers for black cock.

"White man's inferiority complex," he answered as he pulled his pants and shorts down to reveal a black cock that was obviously the most massive one on the boat even though it was still completely flaccid... unlike, much to my chagrin I suddenly realized... mine, which was rock hard. Why the fuck was I hard?

"I don't buy this racist bullshit," I told him, pulling my eyes away from his cock.

"That's okay, some perfectly good cock suckers don't buy the racial angle," Jamal agreed, as he spread his legs open a bit to give me a better look at his cock, as I felt myself compulsively look back down at it. "Some of you just love the sheer size of the average black cock."

"So all black cocks are bigger than whites?" I asked. There was no doubt each man here was substantially bigger than I, but counting up to four was hardly statistical proof.

"Like I said earlier, there are exceptions to the rule," he said. "Some blacks have small cocks and some whites have big cocks, but on average, a black cock is longer and thicker than a white cock."

"You have research for this?" I asked.

"Your dad does," Jamal replied. "He's been... sampling data you could call it, for about twenty-five years."

Dad quit bobbing on Devon's cock, although he kept slowly stroking it, as he turned to me and said, "Son, black cocks are simply superior to whites in length, girth and beauty. Trust me, I've... sampled, as Jamal puts it... over a thousand of them, and never once encountered a blood sausage as small as yours and mine."

"Beauty?" I asked, a word I don't think I'd ever heard my Father use... even in describing his wife... my Mom, although it would certainly apply. And over a thousand? That number seemed astronomical. Impossible.

"A black cock is a majestic thing to see," he elaborated.

"Better than a pair of tits," my brother chirped in between bobs.

"You would say that," I shot back, somehow more annoyed by my brother than my equally, no, even guiltier Dad and Grandpa.

"Cameron, a black cock is the most beautiful part of a male body, and it outshines anything a female body has to offer," Dad said. "I mean look at Jamal's, and try telling me you don't find it hypnotically enticing."

I felt my cock flex in my shorts as I said, even as I looked at the cock he was stroking, "Trust me, Dad, I don't find it beautiful or majestic, or even enticing. It's just a cock, useful for screwing girls."

"He's still in denial," my brother said.

"Just because you're a faggot doesn't mean I am," I said harshly, then realized that by calling my brother a faggot, I'd just called my Dad and Grandpa faggots too.

"Your brother isn't a faggot exactly," Dad corrected me without rancor, "and neither am I nor your Grandpa, but we have accepted who we are, deep down. On the other hand, we enjoy being called faggots and becoming faggots in the right company, even if it isn't technically accurate."

"Your brother isn't a faggot exactly," Dad corrected me without rancor, "and neither am I nor your Grandpa, but we have accepted who we are, deep down."

"Which is?" I asked, although that had already been established.

"Cock suckers for superior black cock," Dad answered.

"And don't forget bottoms," Bubba added.

"Yes, and also bottoms for black cock," Dad agreed, although his cheeks went red as he admitted that.

"They all take it in the ass?" I asked Jamal, this revelation even more mortifying than everything I'd already witnessed.

"Exactly," said Jamal.

"I've been a bottom since 1953," Grandpa bragged proudly.

"I can't believe this," I said, as all three of my relatives present resumed sucking dick.

Jamal said, "Some white men suck black cock out of curiosity, some of them following a mid-life crisis, some because they find them, as your dad put it, hypnotically enticing, some because of the taboo of whites submitting to blacks, then most of you because white men are generally submissive even though they don't know it, and some because of the evolution of history."

"Evolution of history?"

"Yes, white man has attempted to keep black man down for centuries through force of arms, and if you really think about it, it's all been done for a single reason," he said.

I thought he was expecting me to answer with some comeback he could twist around and use my own words to help prove his theory, so I remained silent, although by now I couldn't help staring fixedly at his big cock. It was just so fucking big. I couldn't fathom how anyone could get that sucker in their mouth, never mind in their ass. I'd fucked a few women in the ass, and it had always been a real chore to break through the backdoor seal... I couldn't fathom how Jamal's monster could possibly break through one without splitting the homicide victim right up the middle.

Bubba warned in his deep voice, "Get ready for my load, cock sucker."

I turned to see Grandpa really going to town on the cock, the way only porn stars do.

"Your Grandpa is the best cock sucker I know," Jamal observed matter of factly.

A moment later Bubba grunted, and assumedly deposited his load down my hero's mouth. "Oh fuck gramps, take it all."

Jamal resumed his explanation, "The reason being that whites needed a defense mechanism to hide their innate inferiority complex from themselves. But now many white men are accepting that they're inferior to black men and they're enjoying great inner peace in discovering that their true natural place is on their knees, freely serving black men."

"So we're inferior because you have bigger cocks?" I sneered, as I once again couldn't prevent my gaze from returning to the aforementioned biggest cock in the boat.

"Among the other reasons already mentioned," he nodded, as Grandpa sat up.

"Here comes my load," Brooks grunted, as my brother bobbed.

My brother backed off and begged, after quickly glancing at me, not because he felt bad about doing this, but to show off for me, "Sir, please shoot that dominant load of cum all over your cock sucker's face."

"Figures," I said, even as I realized I was transfixed on Brooks' cock as he furiously stroked himself... as it shined from perhaps my brother's saliva and perhaps the sun beating down on us.

"Here it comes," Brooks grunted a few seconds later, and shot rope after rope onto my brother as I stared, oddly captivated, at the live facial.

Jamal asked, pulling my attention away from the big black cock and the cum shots, "Cam, are you hard?"

"Excuse me?" I asked, even though I'd heard the question, I just didn't want to answer, since I was undeniably hard. Real hard.

"Is your tiny white dick hard?" Bubba asked, less politely.

"My dick is not tiny," I replied.

"Let's see," Bubba challenged.

"I don't think so."

"Because it's tiny," Bubba repeated.

"It's not a horse dick like Jamal's here, or yours, but it's quite impressive," I said, realizing I was once again staring at Jamal's cock.

"Thank you," Jamal said.

"Yeah, whatever," I said, realizing I'd just complimented a dick. "Can we just fish?"

"Only black men fish on this boat," Bubba announced.

"Excuse me?"

"White men's purpose on this boat is to play with our rods," Bubba explained.

"Then take me back to shore," I demanded, as Jamal stood up and walked over to me.

"You sure you're not hungry?" he asked, and with his standing and my sitting, his cock was suddenly right in front of my face.

"I'm good," I said, and as it posed rigidly there before me, I couldn't deny it was a thing of beauty. What did Dad call a black cock? Majestic. That somehow felt like the right word. I wanted to pull away my gaze... my stare... but I couldn't... it was captivating.

"A lot nicer to look at than a cunt, isn't it?" Bubba asked.

"I prefer pussy," I said, although right now I couldn't deny to myself this cock before me was a lot more appealing to look at than a pussy. Women had better asses than men, better legs, better tits, but for the first time ever, I realized we had a more attractive package.

"So did your dad," Jamal said, before adding, "before we turned him into Captain Cocksucker."

"Shit, I forgot we called him that," Bubba roared.

"Man, remember when we spit roasted him all night, even while he was talking to his wife back in the States?" Brooks laughed.

"Well, he wasn't still being spit-roasted just then," Jamal pointed out, but his ass was still taking a pounding."

"Please, stop," I said, hating to hear my Dad's reputation as an Infantry Captain tarnished like this.

"What?" Bubba asked. "Your dad's a great two-hole slut for black cock. Nothing wrong with that."

"Remember the bukkake we gave him for his birthday?" Brooks added, as Jamal's big cock still swayed before me.

"Shit yeah, he took over forty loads on him that day," Bubba laughed heartily, each of these stories obviously true, Dad wasn't denying a word of them, but each of them was more shocking than the one before. Getting cornholed while talking to Mom, having a cock in both ends, and being coated in cum all seemed impossible... yet they obviously had actually happened.

"I think I still have pictures of that," Brooks said as I couldn't take my eyes off the cock before me even though I wanted to. That said, it was literally right in front of my eyes. I could no longer see anyone. Just hear them.

Jamal said, "Go ahead, Cameron, do it; we all know it's inevitable."

"What is?" I asked, even though I knew exactly what he was getting at since I couldn't take my eyes off it. My own cock was refusing to go down. My head was beginning to go light. I wanted to blame the sun pounding down on me... it was fucking hot out here suddenly... yet I knew the sun wasn't what was getting me hard... that wasn't what was forcing me to stare at a cock... what was stopping me from pushing Jamal away.

"You know what is," he said. "You can't deny your own DNA. You can't deny your hard cock. You can't deny your natural desire to serve and be submissive. You can't deny your mouth is watering. You can't deny who you are."

As I tried to process all those accusations, tried to find a way of denying any of them, Grandpa encouraged, "Go ahead, Cameron. Like our old friend Jamal said, 'Do it.'""

I couldn't believe he was encouraging me to suck cock... he'd encouraged me to do a lot of things over the years... but I never thought he'd have supported such a thing as this.

"Become a cock sucker just like the rest of us," he added.

"Grandpa," I said, leaning back a bit to look at him, those several words even more shocking than everything I'd witnessed and heard until now.

"Cameron," he replied, and I looked at him briefly before returning my gaze back to the black cock in front of me, "Have I ever led you astray?"

"No," I admitted.

"Can you conceive I'd ever do anything I didn't think was best for you?"

"No, but..." I began, but he cut me off.

"This is all really overwhelming for you I imagine," he said, "but we were all born to worship black cock. Every last man in our family."

"You really believe that?" I asked, as my eyes continued to be in thrall to the captivating cock before me. It indeed did look majestic. Its solid midnight plonked into the daytime seemed to shimmer before me. My mouth watered, and my hard cock flexed in its eagerness for release. Something was coming over me, and I couldn't explain it. The temptation was building.

"I do believe that," he affirmed. "I've been a BBC cock sucker for forty-six years, and I don't regret it at all."

"That's a long time. But isn't it gay?" I asked, that seeming to be the final straw holding me back as I continued going back and forth between looking at my all-knowing Grandpa, and at the BBC before me that seemed to be hypnotically drawing me in.

"I still fuck your Grandma," he said before he added, "although only in the ass these days, because black boys have made her cunt into a blacks-only hole."

"Grandma fucks BBC too?" I asked, one more astonishment to attempt to process.

"So does Mom," Simon added.

"No way," I said, although he couldn't be lying. Simon and I had our differences, but like I said earlier, even I would never accuse him of disrespecting our Mom. And he'd told me that with love and pride in his voice.

"Take it all," Devon grunted to my Dad, and shot a big load in his mouth.

"Like the saying goes, once you go black you really can't go back," Grandpa chuckled awkwardly.

"So Mom knows why we're here?" I asked.

"She does," Grandpa nodded, "as does your Grandma."

"And they're okay with it?"

"They can't wait to have you come join us in our monthly blacked orgies," Dad said, no longer with a mouth full of cock, just a coating of sperm, now that he'd swallowed.

"Blacked orgies?" I asked, noticing how often I was repeating shocking words.

"Yeah, orgies where white men and women are used by black men and women," Grandpa explained. "You'll have the time of your life!"

"Women?" I asked. I really needed to stop repeating their words.

"Your Mom loves eating black pussy," Dad said rather proudly.

"Your Grandma also enjoys a chocolate delicacy," Grandpa added.

"In fact, your Mother ate the maid of honour's pussy and got ass fucked by the best man just minutes before walking down the aisle," Dad added, again with an air of pride. "I actually saw some cum dripping onto the carpet during the service, since she wasn't wearing any underwear."

"Oh my God," I said.

"Even now she gets fucked pretty regularly by your football coach," Dad added.

"Mr. Benson?"

"Yeah, he has a huge cock," Dad said.

"And trust me, fuck can he use it," Simon added.

"This is too much," I said, Jamal's cock still lingering before me like forbidden fruit. I could completely empathize with Eve now, and that juicy red apple... this cock had become so tempting.

"Join us," Grandpa repeated.

"You won't regret it, son," Dad added.

"I don't know," I said, the temptation growing, yet the invisible barrier between Jamal's cock and my mouth was still there... a force field that was keeping me straight.

"Go ahead, Cameron," Jamal finally spoke, as he put his hands on my shoulders. "You can't resist your destiny."

"Fuck," I sighed, feeling his hands on me somehow making me feel weak and unable to disobey.

"You won't regret it," Grandpa said.

"If you don't do it, you'll always wonder," Dad added.

"And you still like pussy?" I asked, not wanting to be turned gay.

"Love it," Dad said. "I enjoy both genders differently."

"You can have your pie and suck cock too," Grandpa quipped.

"That's a saying I've never heard anyone say before," I laughed, Grandpa's quirky sense of humour still intact during this surreal encounter.

"Now or never, Cameron," Jamal ordered, as he pushed me firmly off the bench and down onto the deck of the boat. "This is a one-time offer; once this boat docks it goes bye-bye, and you'll be left high and dry."

I wordlessly looked up at the cock and felt all those eyes on me encouraging me, watching me. I reached up and took his big cock in my hand.

"There you go," Jamal said, not at all surprised I was stroking his cock, "first, get it nice and hard."

"It's so big," I said, captivated by its sheer size, its dark colour and its well... what word should I use... purity? Surprising, but apt.

"Let it grow in your hand," Grandpa instructed me as I slowly stroked the surprisingly heavy cock.

"It's amazing to feel it harden in your hand," Dad said, as each father figure encouraged me, which was both weird as fuck and yet oddly comforting.

"It feels even better when it hardens in your mouth," Simon added, seemingly now on my side. Or maybe more like I was switching sides.

"Baby steps," Dad cautioned him.