BBC Summer Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was rubbing my eyes, and Simon gave me a prognosis from his personal experience. "It will sting for a bit, maybe as long as an hour or two, then you'll have a bit of red eye, but just cosmetically for a while, maybe a day or two."

"Great," I said, shaking my head. I then asked, "So are you strictly gay?"

"No," he said, "Although I prefer guys."

"Fuck," I sighed, "what if I turn out that way too?"

"You're still you, just like I'm still me on the other side of the aisle. So you can still be a ladies man," Simon said, "but have your BBC on the side."

"Weird," I said, not the kind of brotherly conversation I'd ever thought we'd have. But we did seem to be bonding, and I'd never expected that either.

"Yep, definitely weird," he agreed, as we got back to shore.

We got out of the boat and headed back to camp, as I wondered what else this weekend had in store.

It turned out that one more surprise... well two... still awaited me.

First, when I reached camp I discovered some other people were there too. A fair number of them I didn't know, such as about a dozen black women and girls (don't worry, nobody under eighteen), and half a dozen guys, both black and white ones. But also there were my Grandma, my twin sister Candace, my Mother, and my current girlfriend Amy. Oh yes, and all of them were gloriously naked.

The second surprise was what many of them were doing. For instance Grandma was getting fucked with a strap-on by a very fit black girl who looked to be not much older than me; my sister Candace was busying herself between a large black woman's legs as the woman read a book; my girlfriend was massaging, with her mouth, the feet of a black woman in her sixties, while Mom was on all fours being led around by a collar around her neck as Carol, a black girl from my school controlled her with a leash. There were lots more tableaus, but you get the idea.

"Hi, Cameron," Grandma greeted me cheerfully.

"Hi, Grandma," I said, shocked to see her getting fucked out here in the woods and appearing so blasé about my watching her generous tits flop around.

"Cameron's here," my sister called out to everyone before turning around to show me her face all wet with cunt juice. "Which must mean he's our newest BBC cock sucker!"

"Hey, sis," I said, "nice makeup," both of us having cum on our faces.

"Yours too bro, can I have a lick or two?" and without waiting for a reply, she stood up and licked a small patch of my cheek clean, before returning to her duties between her woman's legs.

My girlfriend Amy smiled, "Hey, baby."

"Hey," I said back, she too being engaged in an act of submission like Candace was, hers on the woman's feet, and she also knowing I'd become a BBC cock sucker. She appeared quite happy about it, which was amazing, given our strictly hetero (until now) relationship.

Carol led Mom over to me, and she looked up, still collared and leashed and on her hands and knees, and said, "Cameron, I see you've been baptized."

"Yeah, Mom," I said, feeling a weird sense of pride. I added, "I see you're a submissive for blacks too."

"I serve cocks and cunts, and do whatever anyone wants," Mom said with pride.

"So I see," I said.

"Did no one warn you to close your eyes?" she asked.

"Only after the fact," I said, my cock getting very hard from looking at my naked Mom on all fours. I mean I'd fantasized about fucking her for years... she is pretty hot... a little chubby... but hot.

"And did no one get you off?" she asked, seeing the tent around my hard cock pointed directly at her.

"Can't say they did," I admitted, a little surprised at her concern.

"No one took care of Cameron?" she demanded loudly, like someone was in trouble, she just didn't know who it was yet.

"Dad and Grandpa didn't say anything, and I wasn't sure he was ready for the other family secret," Simon said nervously.

"So even now no one has told him," she said, then looked up to Carol, who cooperatively led her very close to me.

"No one told me what?" I asked... I mean what more could there be?

"It's better if I show you," she said, and she yanked my shorts down and took my rock-hard cock into her mouth.

"Oh my God," I moaned, as the most longed-for but least-expected-to-come-true fantasy I'd ever had was suddenly being fulfilled.

Dad asked, "Did I mention we're also a family that plays together?"

"No, no you didn't mention that," I said as I looked down at Mom bobbing on my cock.

Carol, still holding Mom's leash, smiled, "Nice cock, Cameron. I may have need of it sometime. How obedient are you?"

Gulp! "I have no idea. How good of a teacher are you?"

"An excellent one. Let's get together soon to set up a time and place for me to give you a test drive. Sound good?"

"Sounds great! Thanks!"

But while I was flirting if that's what it was (I'd probably more like just capitulated), Mom had been working some absolute magic downstairs, and this was going to be a very short-lived blow job indeed after all I'd been through today, plus the excitement of my Mother being the one doing the honours. I warned, "I'm going to come, Mom."

"Swallow it, you incestuous whore," Carol barked, sounding so mean and sexy.

"Oh fuck," I moaned, as I watched my Mom now really going to town on my... rod.

"Once you reload, you get to become a mother fucker too, if you want," Carol told me wickedly, as I was about to come any second.

"Can't wait! Best day ever," I said, the welcome news almost pushing me over the top.

"And it's just getting started son," Dad said, as his hand went to my asshole and slid a finger inside, and that did the trick! Instantly I erupted and deposited a load in my mother's velvet throat.

Nearby, Grandma came from her hard fucking, Amy was now riding the black foot, and Simon was sucking coach, whom I hadn't seen until now, since he'd been roasting hot dogs.

Once Mom finished swallowing, she allowed my cock to slip out of her mouth, and she looked up and said, as Dad kept wiggling his finger inside me, which felt part weird, part painful, and part pleasurable, "I hope you're ready to become a mother fucker this weekend?"

Ready for anything and everything, wanting to be a cocksman and a cock sucker, wanting to eat pussy and suck cock, wanting to be a top and a bottom, but most of all wanting to fuck my Mom, I replied,

"Are you kidding me Mom? The chance to fuck you is a longstanding dream come true! But I'm also ready to be a BBC cock sucker, an eager cunt licker, a sister fucker if Candace doesn't mind, a bottom for black cock, a cum bucket, and... and whatever else anyone requires of their bottom bitch!"

"Well, you're in for a treat tonight, cock sucker," Mom smiled just as Dad bent me over and slid his cock into me. And out of all the name calling, hearing my sweet mother call me a 'cock sucker; was the most surreal and somehow the hottest.

"Oh God!" I screamed, pain suddenly coursing through me as Mom took my cock back in her mouth.

"So hot," Carol said.

"Yeah! Fuck your son's ass, Dave," Grandpa cheered him on as my dad's cock began slowly sliding in and out of me, as Mom's sweet mouth distracted me from the pain.

"Yes, fuck me, Daddy," I moaned like a little boy, knowing everyone was watching me. My Mom, my Grandma, my sister, my brother, my coach, my girlfriend, some BBC studs and some strangers.

I was a cock sucker.

I was a bottom boy.

I was an incestuous slut.

I was my Daddy's slut.


I was a cum hungry faggot.

As soon as possible I was going to be a Mother fucker.

I was going to be a spit-roasted slut for BBC.

I was going to be a cum bucket.

I was going to be a pussy pleaser with both my tongue and my cock.

I was going to be a brother fucker.

I was sometimes going to get to be Carol's sex slave.

I was both a stud and a faggot.

I was manly in a feminine way.

I was feminine in a manly way.

I was a sexual chameleon...

Straight.

Gay.

Bi.

Labels didn't matter.

I was simply now... me.

***

And that's my story. As I said early on, my son Jerry's initiation in the summer of 2019 went very much like mine had in 1999. Except that Grandpa Bill was in his eighties by then, so he didn't take as active a role.

But even so, as Jerry fucked his Mother (my wife Amy... she was the last white woman I'd ever fucked other than family, and a real keeper after she experienced the camp orgy), while I fucked Jerry's ass for the second time, while dad simultaneously fucked mine (I was in the middle of quite a few cock sandwiches after that eventful day: fucking one ass while mine was being fucked too... a position I highly recommend), I considered it a day very well spent.

THE END