BBC Summer Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It did feel surreal and even kind of empowering to feel this big cock hardening because of my touch. I can't explain why, but I felt ongoing rushes of adrenaline as it hardened.

"Good boy," Jamal encouraged. "Look at my cock, boy. Admire it."

The reversed racial slur didn't escape me, but it seemed to be meant in a kind, although possessive way, and I didn't mind.

"Isn't it beautiful?" Dad coaxed me.

And now I could see what Dad saw. It was beautiful. Majestic. Enchanting. Captivating. "Yes," I answered from an almost hypnotic state... my desire to suck it now consuming me.

"Do you now understand why I can't resist it?" Grandpa asked.

"Yes," I repeated as I stroked it. I had felt it go from soft to hard. I had watched it grow to twice its size. So big. So thick. So black. So beautiful. It made me think of the rather popular Black Pride slogan 'black is beautiful'.

"Go ahead, Cameron, join your family's tradition," Jamal softly instructed.

"I can't believe this," I said, as I felt the invisible barrier that had been holding me back dissolve completely away. I wanted to suck this cock. I needed to suck this cock.

"Go ahead, son," Dad encouraged.

Grandpa added, "It's time to man up, Cameron." That phrase sounded really strange in this context, but I knew what he meant.

"You're right, I should. I mustn't resist this," I admitted, mesmerized by the BBC, these being the last words I would ever utter as a completely straight guy. Uttered right before I opened my mouth, leaned forward and took my very first black cock in my mouth.

"There you go," Jamal said.

"Another white cock sucker finds his purpose," Bubba said.

"Yes," Simon agreed in a very excited voice. "Way to go, bro!"

"Good job, you've crossed the threshold. Now next, just take your time and get used to it," Jamal began tutoring me.

I couldn't believe how... yes... natural it felt... the incomprehensible word from earlier now making a lot more sense.

I was meant to do this.

I was meant to have black cock in my mouth.

I was meant to be on my knees.

I was meant to be a BBC cock sucker.

I knew what to do.

Bob. Slowly. Gently at first. Like Grandpa had said, baby steps.

Suck.

It felt odd, yet right.

It felt strange, yet good.

Feeling the thick head at first barely squeezing into my mouth, and then going deeper past the ridge, that all was a rush... although I didn't even pretend I'd be able to take it all in my mouth. It was almost a foot long and most girls couldn't even deep throat my six-inch cock... although most MILFs could.

The biggest surprise wasn't what it felt like in my mouth, but rather how on fire my body was. Sucking this BBC was turning me on. I mean I didn't mind going down on a girl, but it didn't turn me on, it was just a means to an end... but having a cock in my mouth was a major turn on... although I couldn't explain why. Maybe everyone was right, cock sucking was in my family's DNA.

I was hard as fuck.

"That's it, cock sucker," Jamal instructed, calling me a dirty name for the first time. It should have pissed me off, yet it only added to the fire burning inside. Again, I couldn't explain it. An hour ago if I was called a cock sucker, I likely would have punched someone in the face, yet now I'd become exactly that... a cock sucker.

And it felt good.

Really good.

Amazing, to be truthful.

"You look great with that black cock in your mouth, son," my Dad said, which sounded so weird, but my chest swelled with pride to hear it.

"Yeah, Cameron, you obviously got the Martins' cock sucking gift," Grandpa added.

"Take in more of it, cock sucker," Simon ordered, obviously enjoying seeing me do what I'd declared I'd never do.

"You like watching your brother suck black dick?" Bubba asked.

"I love it," Simon said. "Love seeing the almighty jock become a cock sucking, cum craving faggot like me. And now that he's finding his submissive side, I think this will start us developing a brotherly bond for the very first time."

"Something else that may help, is that he's now bottom bitch," Dad declared, as I bobbed slowly. "I agree with you, your arrogant jock brother is about to develop some humility."

What? I thought to myself.

"I can't wait," Simon said.

"Who wants an ass fucking?" Devon offered. He'd been quiet for so long I'd kind of forgotten he was here.

"Bring it on! Plow my shit hole," Grandpa said, more words I could never fathom coming from my old school Grandpa. But his ebullient approach to everything was still going strong.

"Someone willing to drill mine?" Dad asked.

"And mine too, please," Simon added, far more mildly than his... get this... machismo, cock sucking, role-model elders. Sounds crazy, but it worked.

"Such eager faggots," Bubba chuckled.

"For black cock, my holes are open twenty-four seven," Simon said.

As I listened to all this, everything felt surreal.

As I listened, and sucked, I accepted who I had become.

As I listened to the loud moans of my Grandpa as he took a cock in his ass, I tried to focus on the task at hand... or task in mouth. I couldn't explain this next thought any more than I could explain why I had a cock in my mouth in the first place, but I knew I wanted to be a great cock sucker. I guess it was just my competitive nature. I played football wanting to be the best on the field. I worked hard to be the best. And this new stage of my life, it seemed, was no different.

"Oh fuck, yes," Grandpa moaned.

"Fuck," Dad grunted, as his ass took a cock.

"Just slam it in my cunt," Simon begged, using a word for his ass that had never occurred to me.

"Your entire family are all black cock sluts," Jamal explained as I continued bobbing on his cock. The term slut being applied to a male had never occurred to me... only girls were sluts... then it occurred to me that on this boat my Grandpa, my Dad, my brother and now me too... we were the girls. We were sucking dick, we were swallowing cum, and we were getting fucked. Well, the latter excluding me, but I now felt ambivalent about that.

"Oh yes," Simon squealed, as he had a cock slide into his cunt, and the boat began to rock a bit more.

As I listened to the sounds of bodies slamming into each other and the undeniable moans of pleasure coming from my kin, I couldn't help but wonder for the first time ever what it might be like to get fucked. Then I couldn't believe I'd thought that.

I focused on sucking the cock in my mouth, even as various sexually induced sounds echoed around me.

Groans.

Whimpers.

Huffing.

I'd always found a woman's moans sexy... validation that I was doing a good job. And now I couldn't deny that the sounds coming out of my family as they were fucked were hot.

Manly, yet feminine.

Feminine, yet manly.

Grandpa with grunts and whimpers. Each time the cock slammed into him he made a noise.

Dad was more like huffing and puffing, but with higher pitched sounds than I could have imagined coming from my military molded Father.

Simon, as expected, sounded almost exactly like a girl... moaning and whimpering.

"That's it, Cameron," Jamal approved as I took note of his increased breathing, "You're a natural cock sucker."

I bobbed faster in reply, appreciating being called a natural because that meant I was doing a good job.

"Yes, you'll be a great addition to the Martin slut family," he said, as he suddenly grabbed my head and began fucking my mouth like it was a cunt... something I'd fantasized doing to a few women, but never had.

I gagged when he shoved too much of his cock in my mouth, and he ordered sternly, his calm tutorial patience gone, "Breathe through your nose, cock sucker."

"Oh fuck," Grandpa moaned.

"Pound my asshole," Dad huffed.

"Fuck my cunt with your big black cock," Simon whimpered.

"Tell Cameron how good it is to be ass fucked," Bubba ordered, as I tried to focus on breathing through my nose and not gagging, as water filled my eyes.

Grandpa moaned, "It's better than fucking a woman."

"It's an amazing feeling when a big dominant black cock is pounding me like a bitch in heat," Dad declared, even as he actually was beginning to sound like a huffing and puffing bitch in heat.

"It's what we Martins were born to be, two-hole fuck sluts, and cum dumps for superior black dick," Simon said, each of their answers turning me on, as their sounds of pleasure, added to my total and helpless subjugation by Jamal, had my cock aching.

"Good boy," Jamal said as he began fucking my face faster, going a little deeper with each forward thrust.

As my face was used, I tried to focus on not gagging, yet I also couldn't escape hearing the continuous sounds of bodies slamming into each other, the diverse vocalizations of my kin, their unanimous euphoria at being fucked in the ass like cheap whores, the constant gagging sounds coming from my mouth, and the boat rocking so hard it was almost capsizing.

I'd be lying if I denied this was the hardest my cock had ever been.

I was lustful.

I was desperate to come.

I was overwhelmed with submission, and that was a good thing.

Jamal's long cock kept going deeper and deeper into my mouth and into my throat, until I felt his balls actually bouncing off my chin... I was taking all of his cock in my mouth.

I felt a rush of adrenaline course through me as he lodged all of his cock deep in my throat and held it there before he warned, "I'm coming, cock sucker."

I'd never wondered what cum tasted like, just like I'd never wondered what sucking a cock would feel like, or what getting ass fucked would be like. Yet here I was, having now found out what one of these felt like, was about to discover what another both felt and tasted like, and lastly, it seemed only a matter of time before I became a bottom for black cock as well.

Jamal grunted and without another word, I felt his warm cum shooting into my mouth. Or rather it was shooting through my mouth, rather like an express train roaring through a local station and beyond.

It shot down my throat quickly, so quickly I never got to taste the cum, but only felt it slide down my throat.

He slowed down as his load was deposited in me, before I was permitted to gasp for breath for a period, then to resume bobbing, wanting to get a good taste of his cum, disappointed the moment of eruption had been so fleeting.

He pulled out and said, as if reading my mind, "Don't worry slut, more cum is coming your way."

He moved away, and I finally got to see with my own eyes what I'd only been listening to during the past few minutes, since I had a cock in my mouth and all.

Each member of my family was on his knees, his pants and underwear around his ankles, and he was getting fucked from behind... which was my favourite position when I was the fucker... I wasn't sure I was ready to be the fuckee; but my Grandpa, Dad and brother all looked like they were really enjoying that role.

Grandpa's eyes were closed, but his expression was one of euphoria as the eighteen-year-old Devon slammed into him with great force.

My Dad was bouncing back on Brooks' big cock in his ass and making sounds I could never before have fathomed coming from him, as his hard cock swayed like crazy.

My brother was whimpering like a girl as he looked over at me and said, "Welcome to the club, baby brother."

I didn't respond. Somehow I still didn't want to accept I was like my brother. Being like my Grandpa and Dad was okay, but not like Simon.

"Oh fuck," Grandpa moaned loudly, as he looked at me and added, "welcome to the club, grandson."

"Thanks, Grandpa," I replied just as Devon pulled out of him, strolled over to me and without further ado, shot his load onto my face. I opened up to catch as much as I could, even though the first rope had splashed down directly into my open left eye. It really stung!

"Oops! Always close your eyes," Simon advised me a little too late, although they were now closed, as warm cum splattered my face and some of it landed in my open mouth.

I caught as much cum as I could, and once Devon was done shooting, I swirled the cum around in my mouth and tasted it.

Slightly salty.

Kind of gooey like a melted gummy bear, except not at all sweet.

I swallowed.

I opened my right eye and complained to Simon, "You couldn't have mentioned that earlier?"

"I learned the hard way too," he moaned rather than spoke, as Bubba was really reaming his ass.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck," Dad babbled, looking like he was close to coming, which was impossible, because he was the one getting fucked. "Pound my white ass!"

"Watch closely," Jamal advised. "Your dad is a true faggot for black cock."

Dad then babbled and made sounds that were completely indescribable, before he suddenly shook and, to my shock, spewed cum all over the inside of the boat's hull!

"That's even possible?" I gasped, my Dad coming without having his cock touched by anything!

"It's called a prostate orgasm," Jamal explained.

"Only the purest faggots come from getting ass fucked," Bubba added, as Dad kept making high-pitched feminine squealing sounds as Brooks kept hammering away.

After another few hard strokes, Brooks pulled out of Dad, and before I even knew it was coming, shoved his cock into my mouth. Ass to mouth was something I'd done to a couple of sluts I didn't respect much, and I'd thought that at least for me it was pretty hot, but I'd never imagined being on the receiving end... just like everything else I hadn't planned on doing today.

He roughly face fucked me, his balls bouncing off my chin like a drum, my throat getting another workout before he grunted, pulled out, and spewed my face with its second load.

He shot a lot more cum onto me, and I felt my entire face being coated in what would definitely qualify as a full facial. And this one too had happened so quickly that I didn't close my eyes, and this time my right eye absorbed a straight shot of cum.

Simon laughed, even as he moaned like a bitch in heat, "Still a rookie, little brother."

"He'll learn." Jamal was chuckling too.

"Give me that big load of cum," Simon begged, as Bubba slid his cock back in my mouth.

I sucked any last remnants of cum my tongue could find from his cock, feeling a rush at being used so roughly... I could see why some of the MILFs I fucked liked to be called names, to have their hair pulled and just to be used... once you got over your need to be in charge, being treated badly became sexually exhilarating.

Although my cock hadn't been touched except by my clothing (since unlike everyone else I was still fully dressed), I'd never felt more sexually satisfied in my life, which didn't make much sense. My feelings in detail were that I wanted to come, I even needed to come, and yet I was okay not coming, since I was pleasing others.

Sex for me had always been about my own pleasure, with any pleasure I bestowed on my partners being pretty much tactical or incidental... or at least that had been my approach until today on this boat... with these black cocks... as the sun bore down on us.

Now I thought maybe I'd been missing out on something.

Why had sucking cock felt so good to me?

Why had hearing and seeing my Grandpa, Dad and brother getting fucked made my cock ache?

Why had getting face fucked made my cock sit up and take notice?

Why had taking those two facials felt so natural?

Why was I now craving more cock? On the face of it, there was nothing in it for me.

"Nope, your brother gets my cum this time," Bubba denied my brother and pulled out, then almost lost his balance as a wave hit us... another boat wasn't that far away... could they tell what was happening here? Luckily this boat was larger and taller than most fishing boats, so we were probably good.

"Because I'm the favourite," I bragged absurdly to my brother, before a cock that had just been in my brother's ass went in my mouth.

"Think again, bro. Not only are you the newest, but you're also the dirtiest faggot here," Simon laughed. "You're sucking a cock that was just buried in my ass. Right after sucking a different one that was in Dad's ass."

The humiliating truth oddly sent a rush through me, and since I was really into being a faggot at the moment, I wanted black cock, I wanted black cum. I couldn't care less whether the cannon that delivered it had just been in someone's ass.

"You're all white faggots," Bubba correctly pointed out as I bobbed on his cock, desperate to extract his creamy cum.

Did I just call cum creamy?

Fuck, I really was a faggot.

"He's really working that big black cock," Grandpa said.

"Like father, like son," my Dad praised me in the same proud tone he used when he bragged about my football career.

"He may be the biggest faggot of us all," Simon added.

I bathed in the compliments, in the pride my father had in me, and even the intended insult my brother had shot at me but that had missed the mark. He'd accused me of being what I wanted to be.

"You're all faggots for black cock," Jamal reminded Simon.

"I know," Simon agreed, "it's just awesome seeing my baby brother, who always thought he was better than me, being put in his natural place."

"We're all in this together," Grandpa said, as my mouth was roughly used.

"I know, Grandpa," Simon said, "you're right of course," sounding a little guilty.

"But it's so nice seeing Cameron with a mouthful of black cock," Grandpa added.

"It'll also be hot seeing him get spit-roasted by two big black cocks," Dad added, as my mouth was full of cock bathed in my saliva, and he was already planning my sodomy. Oddly, that too made my cock flex.

"That will be hot," Simon agreed, as I listened to this surreal conversation about me as my mouth was used.

Suddenly Bubba pulled out and I slammed my eyes shut, finally learning, just before the third load in several minutes spewed all over my face.

And I fucking loved it!

Sucking cock was amazing, swallowing was cool, but taking a massive load of warm cum (I'd had no idea cum was so nice and warm) over my face was the ultimate rush... although the name calling also turned me on, as did their treatment of me as their submissive slut to use for their own personal pleasure.

"We should head back in," Jamal said.

"Yeah, I'd better put my dick away before those boats get too close," Bubba said.

I looked over and saw a couple boats not that far off. As Dad started our boat I asked, cum still all over my face, "So do you guys actually do any fishing?"

Jamal laughed, "Yeah, we got here late today, and we needed to initiate you, I mean this is only the beginning. And needed extra time to convince you while you were digging in your heels. On a normal day we use our fishing rods to catch fish, while you guys worship our other rods."

"Oh," I said. The words 'only the beginning' should have scared me, yet it didn't. It made my cock flinch. I wanted more cock... I even was curious about joining my family's bottoms club.

"Don't worry, you can do some fishing when you're not needed for other duties," he said.

"Which isn't often in my experience," Simon joked. "But for me, that's just changed. Welcome to the club, new bottom bitch!"

"Okay; you're still here, so the benefits must outweigh the inconvenience," I said agreeably as we headed back to shore.

Simon moved up to sit beside me. He asked, "Did you like it?"

"Yeah, I really did. But if you tell anyone, I'll knock you into next year," I warned.

"Who would I want to tell?" he asked.

"Good point," I laughed, thinking who would I tell? I had bragged about quite a few of my conquests in the past, and although this was a rather impressive life-changing day, I sure wasn't about to share it with my buddies.