All Comments on 'Bitched Cheerleader'

by Sarahcheer

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Sean RenaudSean Renaudover 16 years ago
Bitch Girl

Great start, but nothing stroke worthy.

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 16 years ago
17 stories in less than a year...

and only one rated Hot. This isn't it. Misspelled words, no lead in, not enough detail to make it plausable and no BD or SM of any note.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Not bad

I like the story, but it seems a little short and choppy... A little more detail wouldn't hurt, not that my cock wasn't rock hard.. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Lost

That was just.......weird.

lilefredlilefredover 7 years ago
Wish that law was real.

I wish that law was real and in place back when I was in high school.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
good story but ...

it was a good story and I really enjoyed it but it could have been done without there being a 'law' involved with the girl's conversion

LOVE your pic btw :) thanks for sharing that too :) you're a beautiful, sexy lady

AlexiaAlexanderAlexiaAlexanderover 5 years ago
I would volunteer

I love imagining being bred. Did they figure a way to really tie them together. That would be so hot.

I loved it. I just wish the sex had been more detailed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Mixed bag

Yes, liked the rough plot concept, ie. the revenge idea bitch conversion law and the bitch costume and breeding fetish idea. In addition, the action plot build up leading to the party conversion thing was plausible and should have worked well. Except, no, it didn't.

Not quite sure how to pin point it. Although the story seems to tick all boxes of other great stories in the revenge - humiliation - pet conversion genre and plot concept, it left me feeling empty. Maybe its the lack of depth in emotions, character interactions. There is no real example, beyond mentioning the cheerleader bitch stereotype, Why she deserved her bitch conversion. And the showdown at the party could have benefitted from a few characters, that we got to know a bit, and more flesh on the interactions other than a mere factual action sequence ...

Not sure if this was helpful, just my 2c to help You improve and wish You all the best - and hope read more appealing stories from You in future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, a bit too short and lacking in details of her conversion and abuse for those two years. What was going through her head as she was converted to a puppy girl? Did she give birth during those times at the breeding farm? How was she worn out and what did her owner do with her after she was released from the breeding farm? I like a BTB story especially when the girl deserves it. Is she redeemed at the end or is there an end for her?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSarahcheer@Sarahcheer
36, f, college grad (BS and MS). Active as a ponygirl and writer as well as training slaves. I own my own clip and image series store: http://www.clips4sale.com/32519 and http://www.images4sale.com/32519 It would be nice if you would go on over after reading and voting on ...