Club Breed Berlin

Story Info
Laura and Sophie go to the Club Breed unprotected.
6.3k words
4.1
63.2k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leothebull
Leothebull
63 Followers

Laura and Sophie grew up together in their small hometown. Really beautiful rural. When Laura was just 18, she accidentally became pregnant. Sophie was totally fascinated by it, but Laura's family and the other villagers were rather grumpy. Laura's acquaintance with the child's father had been fleeting and purely sexual. And so she was soon alone with her offspring. Laura put up with the hostility of the villagers much better than Sophie.

Laura has been very passionate since she was a teenager and, despite responsible motherhood, could not do without sex. And she loved the risk.
2 years later it happened again and the village community became more and more uncomprehending. Her friend Sophie was tired of village life and moved into a small apartment on the outskirts of Berlin. The two friends always stayed in contact. Via Social Media or by phone. And they also wrote letters to each other in the mail. When Laura was 22 years old, Laura received a letter from her friend in which she reported very intimately about her recent experiences in Berlin's nightlife.

-

Dear Laura,

we haven't seen each other for so long. I would like to have you with me again over the weekend. Maybe you would like to go out with me?

So today I would like to tell you about the exciting nightlife here in the city. I just can't keep it to myself any longer and have to get rid of it. You already know that I was always jealous of your courageous handling of your independent family planning.

The party club I prefer to go to is the "Breed !". It's a very unusual club. At first I couldn't believe it, but the name actually says it all. I read about it on the internet and was immediately fascinated. The next Saturday I was there for the first time. That was a good three months ago. I am still fascinated by how many women hang out there who seem to have the same dream. Not everyone is ready to turn their dream into reality. Many women only flirt with the possibility that may arise there for them. And certainly also with the proximity to the many like-minded people. There are of course both men and women. But here the women are mostly in the majority. Many men may also be afraid and shy away from being around so many women who, in principle, would all like to get pregnant. That's what the club is known for. That's why there are more men who are either curious and only come in once. Or men who have a breeding fetish. You can often see these kinds of guys there again. But not all men are really ready for it either. A few actually look constantly for women who would let you get pregnant. And so it happens every now and then. Certainly not every Saturday evening such a man can tow a woman. But it happens often enough. It is even said that one or the other will have problems paying alimony after a while.

Fortunately, the club owner is very wealthy and it is said that he founded this club because he finds the topic so exciting itself. For example, he even supports women who became pregnant because of a club acquaintance and who later get into financial difficulties. And for every cent that is cashed in the Breed, he donates two cents to a children aid organization. He is very generous when he can do something to make it easier for the women and men in the club to having sex with each other and consciously have unprotected sex. That's pretty weird. But I'm totally fascinated and that's why I'm there very often on Saturdays. I've also been hit on many times, but as much as I feel like it, I've always been able to control myself. But it's always a new challenge for me. And in the end, more and more often, I find myself craving for it inside and then think "just let it happen today." At some point it may really be that time. The whole thing is therefore incredibly exciting for me.

Maybe you would like to spend an evening there with me? You can stay with me. Just have to make sure you get a sitter for the weekend.

I am so happy to hear from you.


in love, Your Sophie.

-

Laura had been excited the whole week and was dying to get to know the club, to be there herself. If only because it would clearly show her convictions, her hitherto secret fetish, in public. She even felt it was a kind of outing. So far she hadn't really been aware of that. She always thought it was the highest possible risk that she turned on especially during sex. That was why she had tried again and again to get a little closer to the highest risk. But now that she knew about the club, her mind was confused again. Where she knew that there are apparently many people who go one step further. Obviously, they aimed to consciously bring about a pregnancy. Now she suspected that it might be the same with her. She remembered that it was not only during the act of fertilization that she felt particular pleasure. It also gave her an incredible pleasure afterwards to know that she might have really become pregnant. And the test after a few weeks was a thousand times as exciting as checking a lottery ticket hoping for a jackpot. She also felt it was truly fair that the chance of getting pregnant through careless sex was so much greater than the stupid jackpot in the lottery. And the feeling when the test was really positive was an indescribably uplifting feeling of happiness for her both times. Both pregnancies were the most exciting times in her life so far. She often felt a great longing for it. When she and her friend Sophie finally stood in front of the Breed entrance on Saturday evening, she was downright dizzy with excitement. She also felt a strong sexual arousal. She wondered now more and more whether she would be up to the lust at all, or whether she would go home with one of the men on the first evening to have unprotected sex with him. The fact that she hadn't taken the pill for six months made things really exciting. Her thoughts were racing. "If I hadn't stopped taking the pill, then I could take a look at the whole thing first. And get to know everything in peace without risk. If I really want to, after a few weeks or months I could still stop there unprotected, and maybe even hop into the bed with the man of my choice. Can I also manage this prudence now? "

She had already stopped taking the pill a good 6 months ago, shortly before she found a steady relationship with Malte again in her small hometown. Without the pill she was just a lot more excitable and had a significantly more intense sexual experience even while masturbating. Sex with Malte was so much better without the pill that she just didn't want to do without this elemental animal intensity during sex. Of course she had told Malte that she had stopped taking the pill. He didn't like using condoms, which she liked much better. So she had completely unprotected sex from the second day after she ovulated. They only used a condom when it became risky again. The small residual risk then put her into ecstatic sexual heights. Once she asked her Malte whether he would possibly sleep with her without a condom even during the dangerous times. He could then pull out shortly before. But that was too risky for Malte. He wasn't at all sure that in a situation like this he would have the self-control necessary to pull back in time. Laura would probably have found this very thought particularly exciting.

After a while, Laura began to have more and more well-founded doubts about
the seriousness of their relationship. When she caught Malte flirting with a friend, she decided to end the relationship and look for a way to move to Berlin. She wanted to put an end to it. Her two little ones would also have a nice childhood on the outskirts of Berlin and Laura estimated the chances of attending a good school to be much better than in the country. There was also your friend Sophie, who she loved so much.

So this weekend was more than just a visit. She wanted to look around for the right place for her future on site.

The club had modern equipment and still had a very cozy atmosphere. Laura felt very comfortable and at ease from the first moment. Sophie first showed her the passage to the sanitary facilities. There was a large pin board attached to which lots of colorful notepads were pinned. "These are the thoughts of the visitors. There are notepads and pens everywhere in the club. Then you can write down your thoughts and put them in a box. The club management then looks through it the next day and if a note is particularly appealing, the note is posted on the pin board."

Laura read some of the short notes.

"Someone can be happy about that. I am up for unprotected sex today. "

"I'll go over there and just say to the guy: Make me fat."

"The guy at the bar looks exactly like the father of my next offspring."
"Knock me up"
"I feel very, very fertile today"
"The Erection comes into the Ovulating"
"I'm so excited. My days are overdue. Finally!"
"After I was in the check room, I know that I am fertile today. And yeah damn it! I'll be towed right away!"

Laura turned away from the bulletin board and went to Sophie. "What is the check room, please?" Laura whispered softly in Sophie's ear. "The room can be reached from the ladies' room. There you will find an ovulation tester. There are a lot of sterile packaged essays, so that theoretically every female guest can do a test in the evening. Many do that too. The device is connected to the WLAN and reports the result directly to the central computer of the club."
Sophie turned towards the center of the club and pointed to a large digital display. Two digits shone under each other there. A 2 could be seen at the top, a 3 below. A blue smiley glowed next to the 3. Next to the 2, a also blue smiley where flashing.
"There everyone can see how many of the women present are currently fertile. A flashing smiley stands for high fertility and a standing smiley means a slightly lower fertility, usually the 3rd and 4th day before ovulation. Lots of men keep looking at the blackboard, and when one of the numbers increases, almost all of the guys look at the toilet exit. To see which woman comes out next. The women therefore have different strategies. If she don't want to be discovered, wait a while in the anteroom before leaving the area. And then, if possible, they go out with another woman who was only on the toilet. Others, on the other hand, go to the exit as soon as possible after the result is positive so that everyone knows what is going on."

"Wow - it's exciting."

"I'll tell you" Sophie grinned cheekily. "I suggest we find a nice place and order a drink. Later I go to the check room. If I have calculated correctly, the number up there could change after I was there."


"That could be very good for me too," said Laura with a tremor in her voice. Her hands were shaking and sweaty from the excitement.
"To be honest, I'd think it would be really nice if our cycles were in sync."
Sophie took Laura by the hand and slowly pulled her through the club. She immediately felt the excitement Laura was living in, looked at her and smiled contentedly.

"It is so wonderful that you are here."

They found a small table for two from which the display board and the entrance to the toilet were clearly visible. In general, the club was built in such a way that you could see these two areas from almost every place in the club. The note box with the clerk was on the table. In addition, small sayings were printed on the wooden surface of the table:

„Let yourself get pregnant, that will do you good"

let Laura.

„Pregnancy is the most beautiful form of fullness"

„Be fruitful and multiply".

On the ceiling of the club, luminous signs were attached in various places in which writing flashed. Sometimes faster, sometimes slower. Until it finally stopped and lit up brightly. Above the counter it read "Don't pull out", further in the middle there was a sign with the text "No Condoms" and next to the dance floor read"No Birth Control". The texts then changed to consistently new assumptions on the subject of careless family planning. Some more sayings kept Laura's attention until she looked at Sophie: They really want us to get pregnant as soon as possible. Those are all very calming texts.

Laura had to laugh. "I suddenly feel completely normal here, with my constant desire to be pregnant."

"That's right - I feel the same way. Maybe that's why I like being here so much." Sophie leaned over to Laura, hugged her tightly and kissed her on the cheek for a while.

"There are three different drinks menus. One for men and two for women. Pregnant or not pregnant, that's for sure." Sophie giggled. "I'm having my favorite cocktail today. It named „Fertilizer", very tasty. And I liked the name straight away." The two giggled again. "There is also „Breed me on the Beach" or „Knock me up" is also very popular." Laura and Sophie got more and more into motion, and laughed exuberantly at all kinds of things. The waitress brought them the card and actually asked if pregnant or not pregnant? Laura took a closer look at the card for now. The cover read -for women before pregnancy-.


"But some women could also feel discriminated against. After all, not every woman wants to get pregnant and there are also those who can no longer do it." Laura was insecure. "That rarely happens here. And then they also have a general menu. The servants here are also very capable of assessing something like that. This card is only for those women who enjoy knowing they are viewed in this way."

After a short time, the employee brought the cocktails ordered. And after they had toasted and had a drink in lively conversation, Laura's nerves also calmed down.

„They also have a lot of non-alcoholic cocktails. You can even order alcohol-free wine.

I heard there are only such alcohol free things on the pregnant women menu. But I often prefer to drink that too."

Laura looked around, and indeed found some clearly pregnant women. And then she even saw a young pregnant woman behind the counter. She poured drinks.

"Wow, how many women are pregnant here already?"

Sophie points to the opposite wall. There was still a digital display with a glowing number on it. There was a twelve to be seen.

"There are definitely more pregnant women than in ordinary clubs. Over there it shows how many pregnant women are here today. At the entrance there was a little green button that visitors should press if they are pregnant. This also includes those who have not yet seen pregnancy. Because they are still at the beginning of their pregnancy. Provided they make the effort to push the button. I guess most of them are so proud that they are dying to press this button. I am also a little disappointed every time I visit, and would love to be able to press this special button. The mere wish to finally press this button would almost be a reason to pick up such a cute guy today."

Sophie rolled her eyes ecstatically and pursed her lips. Laura continued to look around the club curiously. The walls of the club were painted in dark, matt gray tones and were under-laid with abstract graphics everywhere, reminiscent of the shape of a pregnant woman from all possible directions.

"I've already seen a guy I might like."

Laura pointed to a young, athletic man who was standing at the counter. He wore blue jeans and a black shirt, he was slim, tall, and had styled dark hair. Again and again he looked up at the display board with the smileys. The digits hadn't changed yet.

"Right, I might like him too."

Sophie whispered vaguely into her cocktail glass, and again they both lapsed into unrelenting giggles.

"Uuuups. Something's happening!"

Sophie said out loud. She pointed to the display with the smileys on it. Now both digits were a three.

"There is still something going on today!"

Sophie whispered in Laura's ear with a smug smile.

"Look at those guys! You can see how excited they are right away. They can´t keep calm anymore! No way to standing longer cool at the counter."

Most of the men were now looking at the exit of the ladies' room. They stretched their necks or quickly moved to another position to get the best view of the area of their interest. Some even ran back and forth excitedly. After a few seconds, the door to the ladies room opened and a young, super slim blonde with very flat breasts entered the club room. She paused for a very long moment for everyone to see. She obviously enjoyed the attention she had gained. Then she walked very slowly and conspicuously back to her table where a friend was waiting for her. Laura also observed that the blonde immediately took a note, wrote something on it and threw it in the box.

"I would love to know what she just wrote on the piece of paper!" Laura sighed.

"Go and ask her. She's definitely dying to tell someone. Man you can almost see how hot she is."

Laura felt a tingling sensation in her stomach, hesitated, and was torn between her burning curiosity and the shy reluctance she felt. Then it didn't hold her anymore. She got up and walked quickly to the table with the two young women.

"Sorry ... I'm so curious. Would you tell me what you wrote on the note?"

Laura made a slight curtsy out of embarrassment. The blonde looked up puzzled. Then her expression relaxed and she smiled at Laura.


"I know that. I often ask myself the same when I observe something like that. "She looked to both sides to see if someone was watching her. She was pleased to see a number of guys looking at her. Then she looked at Laura and spoke too loudly to her, as if to make sure that at least a few boys could overhear it.

"The note says: I'm totally fertile today and I want one of the guys over there to make me really fat."

Again the blonde looked over at the guys who all stared at them in fascination. For a long time your gaze remained fixed on the men, until one of the guys started moving and went to the table. Laura looked over too and saw the young man approaching.

"I find that incredibly exciting and I wish that it worked out for you and that exactly that will happened today." Laura looked at the blonde who was still absently looking at the guy. The delicate blonde turned briefly back to Laura.

"Thank you. The chances may just increase. "

"Sorry!?"

The male voice made Laura look around. Now the guy was standing right next to her. Laura liked him right away. But she knew he wasn't here because of her.

"May I sit down with you a little?" He directed his question to the blonde.

"I would be glad." You could hear her voice trembling.

Laura was so curious that it was hard not to stay. Just to listen to what the two had to say to each other.

Instead, she just said briefly, "Thank you. That's really very exciting."

Then she turned and walked back to Sophie. Sophie wanted to know what was going on and shifted restlessly back and forth on her seat when Laura told her what was on the note.

"Wow!" Said Sophie, pointing to the two over at the table. Both got up, took their things and left the club together in a great hurry.

"That could be something," stuttered Laura. She felt a deep envy that made her uncomfortable. She quickly imagined what the two of them were up to. Mainly to get positive thoughts again.

"I can't take it anymore. I'm going to the check room now. Are you waiting here?"

Sophie's face was slightly flushed.


"Ok." Laura grinned. "I watch the scoreboard for so long."

Laura took a piece of paper out of the box and wrote something on it.

"My first evening. There was no way I wanted to risk anything today. But now I have so much pleasure. I don't give a fuck. In a moment I'll go to the check room and when I'm fertile, I'll just do it like the blonde. Finally pregnant again. Fakt. Finished."

Leothebull
Leothebull
63 Followers
12