Club Breed Berlin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wanted to put the note in the box, but just then she saw how this cute guy was watching her. She felt that hot tingling in her stomach again and had a plan. She looked at the guy, and put the note face up on the table.

The guy came up to her table. Laura felt a violent heat rise.

"Hello!"

He smiled a little shyly.

"I don't want to appear indiscreet, but I would be dying to read the note before you put it in the box."

She took the note and held it out silently to the young man. He took it off and read what it said. He looked up and into Laura's eyes. His voice trembled audibly now when he spoke to her.

"That is incredibly wonderful. May I come again after you've been in the check room?"

A quiet pause let the tension between the two rise immeasurably.

"Maybe then I can help you with something?"

"I would be very, very, very happy about it"

Laura adored the young man.

"My name is Max," he said, forgetting to ask for Laura's name in his excitement, thanked her and went back to his seat.

Laura looked at the board and immediately noticed that the number next to the flashing smiley had increased to 4. Just as she was looking at the ladies' room, the door opened and Sophie stepped out. Like the blonde, she stopped for a while. She looked around in peace and then walked very slowly past the counter. There she smiled particularly noticeably at a young man who had been watching her. Back at the table, both Laura and Sophie were eager to share their experiences. Laura unobtrusively pushed her note across the table so that Sophie could read it.

"My favorite guy has just read it. He wants to come to me again to offer me help, as he said. As soon as I was in the check room."

"Wow. Are you sure you really want it? "


"I can't stand it at all. It's just too exciting here and I don't think I can defend myself against it anymore. I've secretly dreamed of getting pregnant again since the last birth."

Laura chuckled and wondered more and more about her openness.

"I'm so horny." Sophie spoke softly and sounded almost metallic. She couldn't hold back now either.

"Downright pregnant-horny."

"Me too. I'm going to the check room now. See you soon."

Laura got up and went in a visibly great hurry. Yes, she almost ran in the direction of the ladies' room.

Phillip had noticed very well that Sophie came out of the ladies room right after the number on the display board increased. An instant glowing heat ran down through his chest into the pit of his stomach. When she smiled at him as she passed, he was afraid of losing consciousness for a moment. After regaining control of his senses, he asked himself:

"Are you crazy? At first I didn't even want to come here because it's utter madness. Then I just wanted to take a look, and now I can hardly control myself from doing something stupid. A stupid thing I would have said before that it could never happen in my life in this way." He looked down and pondered it for a moment. "But I secretly had an inkling of how much the whole thing fascinates and excites me. It's your own fault. Idiot!"

He stood there completely confused and his senses were fighting a hard battle with his conscience. When Laura got up from her seat a short time afterwards and hurried towards the toilet, he walked as if in a trance drawn by an invisible force, without thinking further, to the vacated space.

"Please excuse me if I can sit down with you for a moment until your girlfriend is back?

I would like to ask you something."

"Well, I'm curious about that." Sophie hid her nervousness. The guy, of all people, had already done it to her when she entered the club.


"My name is Phillip."

"And I'm Sophie. What exactly did you want to know now? "She purred at him.

"Are we as visitors to this club now all misguided by the unmanageable of the soul of time

or are we only goal-oriented by the task given to us by nature?"

Sophie looked interested.

"Good question. I think it's different for each individual. But now I probably count myself more to the second. And I'm also more interested in the latter. And you? How would you judge it yourself?"

Phillip glanced briefly towards the entrance and pointed a finger there.

"I read the saying on the front board -the erection comes into the ovulating-. I'm not sure, but I think may it would sound even better if we say -the erection must go into the ovulating-?"

"You make me really edgy with the saying. I find that pretty presumptuous and insanely sharp. " Sophie was getting restless again.

"If you say -- must go- then that is more or less a task. But if you say - it will come - then that is a statement, a fact. I think both are cool, but I like the second one even better because it has already been decided for us. It makes our passion easier for us, and we know even more that we can no longer defend ourselves against it."

They looked at each other thoughtfully for a moment and both let the possible realization sink. But Sophie was too driven by your feelings and couldn't help but push the matter a little more.

"Do you want to philosophize with me or do you want to try to get me pregnant?"

Phillip got hot and cold. To be asked so clearly and directly to get a woman pregnant without even knowing her! Emotionally it was almost unbearable for him. He gathered up all his courage and began to babble, but tried somehow to avoid stammering.


"Admittedly, I came to you very clearly because when you smiled at me, I mean, I wanted to be... with you anyway... when I... uhh you uh ... ...because I felt an almost irrepressible desire to have sex with you . Knowing that the risk of getting you pregnant couldn't be higher. Very specifically and very consciously. And I wish so much that it would really happens! That you actually get pregnant from me tonight! "He took a deep breath.

"So, now it's out!"

Phillip found it difficult with this revelation, but felt incredibly relieved and was filled with an almost divine joy. A joy devoted to his fate in the hope that whatever should happen can and shall now happen. He left a little pause to substantiate what had been said and then rowed back a little.

"But I still think it would be nice to philosophize with you."

"I think that's more like talking around the bush."

Sophie and Phillip snorted at the same time and then laughed loudly and unsteadily. After they had calmed down, they looked deeply into each others eyes for many long, wistful seconds with a very serious expression. Finally, Sophie took the initiative. She couldn't take it anymore. For too long this desire and longing had pent up in her.

"We both want the same thing, even though we know the consequences are unfathomable. You think we should just do it now! After that we can discuss as much as we like all night. I want to feel you with everything in me now!"

"Yes. Yes. Yes."

Phillip stammered and couldn't produce any other word than a clear and pure yes. Because a decision in his life never seemed so pure and clear to him as this one. Even though he knew it was completely unreasonable and the most dubious decision he had ever made. Sophie wanted to reassure and affirm him once more.


"I think it upsets us so much because we do it out of sheer lust. But it will be a very serious and momentous thing. And although we know that for sure, we can no longer defend ourselves against it. We just surrender ourselves completely to our nature."

Laura was surprisingly at the table in front of her. Sophie looked at her, then suddenly looked at the digital display board. A hot tingling sensation ran through her chest and down into her stomach when she saw the 5 glowing next to the flashing smiley.

"Did you increased the number up there?"

Sophie looked at her curiously and grinned cheekily.

"Yes. I'm just ovulating and I'm also very receptive. Such a great feeling."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to steal your seat." Phillip got up immediately and offered Laura her seat.

"Are you sorry that I am ovulating?" Laura grinned cheekily to provoke him.

"Of course not. I think that's great.

"Phillip looked a little helpless. Immediately Max was back at the table.

"Hello, I'm back again." Laura looked at him happily and immediately went all out.

"Are we going to you?" Laura didn't say too many words and just wanted to create facts. "I'm only a guest in Berlin for the weekend."

Max went a little red in the face. The heat rushed to his head at the announcement. He knew what was expected of him now and despite all the concerns he could not wait.

"Oh yeah. Let us go. It's just around the corner. "


"Then let's go." Laura got up, took Max by the hand and while she threw Sophie a kiss and wished good luck, the two started moving. Now Sophie got up suddenly and hugged Phillip. She kissed him gently at first, then more and more passionately on the mouth. Their tongues soon found their way to each other and they stood there for a while, oblivious to the world, as if in a trance and merged into a pleasurable unit of two people in total devotion to their very own nature. When they began to leave, Sophie whispered hoarsely in his ear. "We're going to my place now. Come over."

In the meantime Laura and Max were standing in the hallway of Max's apartment. Laura had her arms around Max and was gently kneading his buttocks with one hand and holding onto his waist with the other. They looked each other in the eye and Max finally lost his self-control. He snuggled closer and closer to her until their mouths were only a few millimeters apart. Wordlessly they merged into a long, stirring kiss. Soon his knee was moving upwards to softly push himself between her legs. Laura willingly opened her legs and felt his thigh gently massaging her vulva through her pants. Crazy thoughts alternated in Laura's head with a firework of colors and senses marked by devoted lust. All of their senses were so focused on their lust and their body's that they hardly noticed how they were peeling each others clothes off. When both could finally only feel bare skin, they just went to the floor, unable to find a way to a more comfortable bed.

Laura felt the hard erection pressing firmly against her stomach and writhed in delight. She wanted to feel it inside her now. Her vulva was supple and accessible like seldom before from the crystal-clear pussy juice typical of ovulation. She pushed Max back a little, opened her thighs as far as possible and grabbed his hard cock. She felt it pulsing violently and then she felt a sudden fear. A fear, he could splash all on her stomach from sheer excitement before he was inside her. She quickly pulled him to her open, damp entrance and pressed herself against him. He did it too and penetrated deep into her in one gulp.

Both groaned loudly as the swollen tip of his glans touched their open cervix. Laura imagined how his glans pressed against the cervix and formed a firm connection to her cervix that was sealed on all sides. So that the tip of his dick with the little pink hole from which the sperm will soon be squirting, is practically right in her uterus. Completely foggy, both groaned, hugging each other on the floor. Max pushed his pulsating member into her vagina and pulled it back. On and on in quick and firm bursts. Again and again he nudged Laura's receptive cervix. If he is going to ejaculate this cautiously, then he will inject all of his semen straight into her uterus. When she suddenly heard the clearly louder uncontrolled groan from Max, she knew it was time. He pressed his tight member deep into her, reared up, and then stayed in that position. She now felt his virile cock pulsating and pumping it inside her in hot bursts. It was his warm semen that she felt. Laura's senses finally overturned and she exploded in an unsustainable orgasm. For a moment she didn't think she would survive, the feeling was so overwhelming. The naked bodies lay tightly wrapped, twitching on the cold floor and surrendered to their animal ecstasy. Laura's conscious senses came back hesitantly, and she could still clearly feel how Max pressed his still twitching and pulsating cock deep into her. The intoxicating feeling of absolute ecstasy gave way slowly and very gently to an untenable feeling of happiness.


They really did it. It really happened. Out of a frenzy of lust, they consciously tried to father a child in their highest possible fertility. Although they didn't even know each other. She was overwhelmed by the magnitude of the situation and began to cry violently. When Max slowly came to, he looked her in the face and noticed the tears.

"Oh dear. You're crying." He looked at her for a while, embarrassed.

"Do you regret it so much now?"

"No. I'm just incredibly happy."

Laura noticed suddenly that these were the first words they had spoken to each other since entering her new lover's apartment.

"Wow! I feel so nice."

Max was fascinated by Laura's loving sight. "I want you to already know that from today on I will hit you on and turn on you with everything I have. I want you. I can only hope that you weren't just looking for a quick number."

Max looked at her in love.

"Max."

"Yes".

"I'm freezing"

She was lying under him on the cold tiles.

"Oh dear!" Max got up, pulled Laura up with him and wordlessly took her in his arms. He carried her across the apartment to the bedroom and laid her on the soft, lavender-scented mattress. Then he lay down and threw the covers over himself and Laura. The two snuggled together and immediately fell asleep.

----

Laura and Sophie are back in the anteroom of the Breed . It's Saturday evening and it's been four weeks since they last visited. She had chosen this date consciously.

When she said goodbye four weeks ago, Sophie said, as an explanation for the right date for the Breed to visit again together:

"Either I'll be pregnant then or I'll be ready to ovulate again. Both would be a wonderful reason to visit the Breed again. And it could be the same for you. How do you feel?" Laura had fully agreed at the time.

Sophie was the first to go towards the passage to the large club room. There she stopped for a moment and turned to the green button on the side that the women could use to signal that they were pregnant. Slowly she reached out her arm, carefully put her thumb on it, looked Laura in the eye and pressed the button with a big grin on her face. A low, loud buzzing sound filled the anteroom and in the club the number on the display board went up one value.

"Jouhhhhhuuu." It escaped Sophie. She threw up her arms and danced exuberantly and on the spot, shaking hips. Sophie looked happier than ever in her uninhibited euphoria. "Today there is alcohol-free" she hooted.

Laura stood next to her, also raised her arm and put the heel of her hand on the green button. They both looked each other in the eye for a blissful moment, full of happiness. Then the loud, deep humming sound came again in the anteroom of the Breed.

12