All Comments on 'Extra Credit'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
USMCVetUSMCVet24 days ago

Sexy! 5 stars. Would’ve liked for the ex to find out though.

Ravey19Ravey1924 days ago

Well written and as hot as hell as I'd expect from you. Love a sequel as they spent Summer together.

Just a few little typos crept in but I know this is not your main site and thanks for contributing to the event. Now to find the others.

Big JayBig Jay24 days ago

Couldn’t hold back any longer when I read this:

The sight of him splitting her pink flesh, her long legs in the air, her feet encased in her porn star shoes over his head. The muscles flexing in his chest and his arms as they held her thighs.

Bravo!

geek_writergeek_writer24 days ago

Yeah, that was fuckin tasty. Now that she has a taste(see what I did there) for younger college men, take us with her to florida....

gunmakergunmaker24 days ago

Only a 5 because that's as high as it goes. Very good!

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Epilogue: The next day Tristen showed up at Miranda's house with three buddies. She was horrified that he'd told them what they'd done. He just smirked as they entered the house, picking her up and tossing her over his shoulder carrying her to the bedroom with his three very hard pals right behind him.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Very well written. Masterly I might say. Definitely HOT sex!

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Good story but a lot of errors throughout ...three stars.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Great premise.

Nice back story.

A bit too rushed with the sex. Too much conversation and not enough actual sex.

Could have used more "Tell me what you want me to do." "Is that how you like it?"

Maybe a bit of anal action for her asshole.

There was talk about some titty fucking, but it never happened. Too bad.

Four stars.

Publius68Publius6823 days ago

Excellent! Tristan seems a bit too good to be true, but I think that that is why I like the character so much.

jsh1138jsh113823 days ago

The huge information dump at the start is really clunky

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Thanks for *not* putting in a bunch of anal. It wouldn't fit the setup, or the characters, especially in such a short time. Plus, who wants the kid to be a closeted beta, anyway?

Campus77Campus7722 days ago

A very sexy story.

oldsage_1oldsage_122 days ago

Great story! I wonder if she will take Tristan up on the "Summer School". No way are either of them going to stop after just a couple romps. Maybe later you can fill us in on the summer and him helping her with the move! Just a thought from a fan.

Cheers

SAGE

DrizdartDrizdart21 days ago

The set up was a bit of a drag for me, but the actual meeting and the lines used were great.

A+.

or, using the scale here, 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Too much poorly-structured dialogue made this story difficult to read.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

I know you want an A, but how about a pair of Ds?

Wow. that was a bad line.

That exchange was hilarious, but also showed some self-awareness that you knew it was awful. It kind of broke momentum of the seduction, but at the same time, it added realism. Yes, Miranda is an attractive woman, but that speedbump knocked her confidence back, then Tristan quickly restored it, made them both seem like real people.

Very clever on your part.

oldtwitoldtwit19 days ago

Oh this is such a great boys read, made for a boy to stroke off to, lots of it was a bitcutand paste, her dream and doing it, but nice idea to put lots of school boys dreams in writing

JimDiamondJimDiamond19 days ago

Not as far-fetched as some might think. As a young University Proff I did have a couple of students think they were trading sex for grades. Funny, they were getting "A's" anyway. Then two of my older married nursing students did do me because a younger one said she was going to get an A by doing me, and it was too bad they were 40 and could not do that themselves. Both were among the best students in what was probably the best class I ever taught and would have each received an A+ anyway. The younger 26-year-old nurse, who during a break bragged to the two older students, never had a chance against those hot older nurses. It was a Grad class for nurses returning for their Masters. So such stories do happen. In my experience, they occur much less with female teachers. However, I did have a woman in her first year of teaching college come on to me. I was returning to college after coming home from a war and was only about two years younger than her. She was really in shape and hot, but those older Nurses each on different days after class were certainly hotter in action.

Comentarista82Comentarista8215 days ago

I imagine that if one were to write the story strictly on the sexual encounter - - despite the unethical nature of the pairing-- I'm sure many would say it was worth an A. I can certainly say immediately that you excelled at that part by far, although I have more to say about that.

***

I appreciate how you build sympathy for Miranda, and certainly no one would fault her for wanting a hot coupling with some sexy guy after all the times her dog of an ex seemed to find someone to bang. It's never okay for a guy to take advantage of the situation--even if there are willing females around to please him --because it cheapens the entire exchange; it's even worse because of how much it can hurt the woman in question, and you reflected her pain well.

***

One of the first issues I have is when Miranda and Susan talk, the story reveals many details via dialogue, and it's probably the first time I've ever read something where it proved tiresome. I would have opted to see Miranda more generally described, although I have to give you kudos for Susan interjecting about breast size, because after I looked it up, they had one huge study on Psychology Today about basically how many women are unsatisfied with their breast sizes, and it was something like 47% would like to be larger and only 23% would like to be smaller; only a small amount of those surveyed throughout 40 countries thought their breast size is just right. While I doubt that was intentional, to somehow advocate for women's health did get me curious, and it did make me go check it out. Beyond that, had the story described Miranda only as very voluptuous, stacked or full figured, it would have sufficed just as well that was because it was very plain even with a more general description that she was hot. The other issue that I have though is that Susan basically egging her on to do something highly unethical and that could get her fired was not-- and I repeat not-- the words from a real friend; a real friend will commiserate with you and understand you, but such a friend won't encourage you to do something so reckless. There's no doubt that in this kind of fantasy world that had she not been a professor at a public university, then her having a revenge fuck in order to get back at her ex would have been totally understandable. The big issue is who she chose to do it with and where she was at. By the way: I didn't miss the "Florida University" as symbolizing "FU," although it is called U of F or UF for short; only FIU or FAU are valid examples of what I quoted.

***

My difficulty with the story is that while I don't think you were fighting yourself in terms of where you wanted this to go down, the big snag is the story posits how many people would have passed by that office on a normal day, and despite the fact that it was the last day of the semester, there were still plenty of possible visitors. Her simply putting a note on the outside of the door would not have dissuaded any potential visitors in reality, and every University typically has enough support staff between security and custodial that there's always someone around--especially when you least expect it. So the fact that you described her office basically as being in the middle of a huge hall, where you would have been better advised to strategically place it at the end of a long one and then down a corridor to the left or right would have almost guaranteed total anonymity and also prevented the most adventurous of people from easily discovering it. I can tell you just from when I was an undergraduate and in graduate school that the least likely places for you to find a professor after a certain point --unless they were doing night classes for graduates of course--was always down a long corridor at the end of a long hall, as those places were almost always deserted and made great places to study and find almost complete quiet even in a bustling university. It also dings the story when she was unaware if the professors on either side of her could have been done for the day; This is highly problematic, because the story states she worked there 10 years. The fact that every professor has five years to earn tenure before they're asked to leave if they don't get it, and the fact that she had no clue meant that either she was the dumbest blonde on the planet or did not pay attention to the most mundane of details. That actually undermines her having the necessary mental capacity to have actually earned that professorship, because you really have to pay attention to the details: you can even check that out on quora, where one guy that went through every life experience imaginable detailed how much you have to concentrate and focus on the finest of details just to get your PhD .

Additionally, after that point you must be able to publish like a fiend in order to earn tenure; very few university professors gained tenure strictly on their teaching record and barely having anything written submitted. While we're talking about necessary detail as well, there were surprising amounts of, splices and missing hyphenation of compound adjectives that are actually relatively easy to spot and fix. While I know to some people that doesn't add up to anything significant...it does when there's enough to make you notice. They did pop up in enough areas create hard stops in the reading flow.

***

For a student that's supposedly working all the time, Tristan learned gifts that could only be explained by being able to explore far more fellow undergraduates than he had time for. The story contradicts this possibility by him saying he only did okay--and excluding the example I just named. In fact, he's got pornstar level skills, and let's face it there's no way he had them (although he claimed to watch porn). That he had some of them? Like his oral skills for example? That's believable, but then as another writer in another different story put it: if you're a good fuck, you're going to get good references; but if you give excellent oral, you're going to get excellent references and tons of callbacks from people you didn't know existed. Of course, the one time she leaned over and flashed her extensive boobage in his eyes I can totally buy-- and I can buy that it made him think about her a lot! However, that then begs the question why didn't he drop some more hints at her, at least and maybe passing remarks at the end of class where he made sure to dilly dally and being the last person left in the classroom, could plausibly walk by her desk, drop his flirty comments, and leave without anyone else having heard it. Most importantly however, while the experience could have taken place-- and it has taken place even from some confessions on Quora-- while she wouldn't be arrested had she got caught, she definitely would have gotten fired and never been able to work in academia again. The problem is that she did not take enough precautions And while it is possible her friend could have covered for her, it was far more likely that one office guy would have stumbled across her active running session with Tristan and most definitely ratted her out and ended her career. The smart thing for her to have done would have been to have him show up a few days later since she was going to be in the process of packing and have their trust at that time. That would have at least insured that she could have enjoyed the entire experience behind the soundproof walls of her own home and had she just altered the grade and gone on, no one really would have been the wiser. So actually she could have had the last fling had she planned it better, but the hall pass idea at the university was DOA.

***

I confess that overall you don't exclude details when it comes to the sex and I don't really know if anybody would be disappointed with it. The fact that she got exactly what she wanted down to the very statements is highly improbable, although I would not have doubted her getting say around 50% of what she hoped for without having stated it outright. Definitely, there are more and more female teachers at least at the high school level that engage in sexual acts with their underage students, as there was even a case in East Texas where a woman that was married and had two children was alleged to have had a sexual relationship with a fifth grader. While the trial ended in a hung jury, there will be a retrial. There was also a case of a cosmetology instructor on the vocational side of a high school in Houston that actively solicited girls to join a prostitution ring. And that is just something like two cases out of eight that happened in the last 2 years; if you do a quick search on female teachers with male students, you'll find plenty of video hits on YouTube. In fact, the egregiousness of some of these female cases exceed in large parts what happens in equivalent male counterpart encounters. So your story in terms of a female giving it up for a student isn't far-fetched at all. 3

Eric66Eric6613 days ago

Damn that’s a fantastic dream come true !!!

Fireplace10Fireplace1012 days ago

To much build up; not enough meat!

speedboatspeedboat12 days ago

Loved the story. The slow build up, long seduction, conversation with her friend and ,of course, the hard core sex. The only thing that didn’t ring for me was he deep throating his long FAT cock, I wish he had an average girth but long cock. The story was excellent. I have been following both you and Heyall foe awhile now. The buttons to give stories a star have stoped working, I haven’t figured out how to make them operate properly. I enjoy letting authors know when their story excites me.

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Lowest-possible score, due to countless mistakes on the first Page, before I could finish the conversation!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy5 days ago

Grade inflation!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...