Guardian Devil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The entire student body watched with rapt interest. All of the girls were jealous that the now most popular guy in school, Mason, might be choosing Kristen to date instead of them. All the guys were just happy Mason was finally choosing someone...so the other girls would now be fair game for them.

"Mason?" There was an almost pleading quality to Kristen's tone as she tried to draw the attention of the most popular guy in school.

Mason shook his head again, this time allowing himself the ability to speak, "Yeah, I was wondering..."

"I'd love to go out this Friday!" Kristen interrupted. "We can go to dinner and then the football game."

"We can?" Though Mason hoped it would come to this, he was still astonished it was happening. Kristen Petry is going to go out with him.

"Of course, Mason." Kristen stood with a huge smile. "Someone as popular as you can definitely be my boyfriend. I'm sorry I said no last week. I only did it because you weren't that popular, but now..." she finished by giving a grand smile.

Upon hearing the words, "I only did it because," Mason had to stifle his chuckle. By the time Kristen finished her excuse, he couldn't contain it. He openly laughed. Everything Iskra mentioned about humans not taking responsibility was being played out right in front of him. Is this what he really wanted? Someone so self-centered and unwilling to be herself? 'No. I want someone who will love me for me and is someone like...' Emotions began to flood Mason's consciousness. He turned his head to his normal table in the cafeteria... to Iskra. She had her head down, in an attempt to hide her face. He could tell she was doing what she could to hold back tears. His eyes softened immediately and he ran a hand through his hair, 'I'm an idiot.' He faced Kristen once again, "I'm sorry, Kristen. It may be futile, but I love someone else."

Mason could hear the thud Kristen made in her chair as he began walking back toward Iskra. Questions flooded his mind... Can this work? If so, how? Can a devil and a human even be together? So many questions...and he didn't care. He just knew he had to tell Iskra or he'd always live with regret. He stopped next to her, noticing her shoulders were slightly twitching.

"I love you, Iskra."

To Iskra, the world stopped. She couldn't have possibly heard what she thought she just heard. Her head slowly lifted to see the eyes of every student were upon her. Her head slowly turned to the male behind her chair. Her eyes slowly widening in shock as she took in what was transpiring.

"I love you, Iskra," Mason repeated, now that he knew he had her attention. "I don't know when it happened; and I don't know if it's even possible for us. But I don't care. I love you."

Iskra was overwhelmed with emotion. Her tears of sorrow burst forth now as tears of joy. She sprung to her feet and into Mason's arms, "I love you too, Mason."

The force caused Mason to be pushed back two steps, but his arms readily embraced the red haired devil.

*

"Skipping is becoming a routine for you," Iskra snickered as she lay down on Mason's bed.

Mason sat down next to her, his hand coming to rest on her thigh, "It's not a big deal. I'm caught up in all my classes. I just wanted us to spend some time alone...to figure out how this is going to work."

Iskra turned, curling herself up against Mason. Her head rested on his leg while her hand was moving up his thigh, "How it works is you are going to put this in me." Her hand then shifted slightly and began caressing his now quickly rising erection.

"No, I meant our relationship. Wait, what?" Mason's eyes were wide as he glanced down.

Iskra met his gaze and gave a playful smile. "I know what you meant, but I thought we could do this first."

"Really? Just like that?"

"We devils have desires just like humans. More so, actually. And we are encouraged to indulge in whatever we want to do." Iskra turned and lay on her back, her palm intertwining into Mason's hand as she did. "Now I'm not like most other devils. I didn't want to just start having sex with whomever, whenever. I wanted it to be special...with the one I loved. I was waiting for you." She lowered his hand to her breast. "We can wait if you really want to. But I don't want to." Her smile became sensual as she seductively bit her lower lip, "Do you really want to?"

Mason slowly began to manipulate his first breast. It was soft, pliable, and perhaps the greatest sensation he had ever experienced. Iskra's nipple seemed to be puncturing through her clothes and into his palm...it was so hard. It took a mere nanosecond to decide he most definitely did not want to wait. His mouth went dry and as he spoke, the words came out hoarse, "I'm not exactly sure of what to do." He finished with an awkward smile - one full of excitement and nervousness.

Iskra's smile was ear to ear as she jumped from the bed. "I have some ideas." Her hands fumbled with the button on her jeans as her enthusiasm was soaring higher than heaven. Frustrated at her ineptitude with a mere button, she paused and simply snapped her fingers. Instantly she was nude, her smile returning, until she glanced at Mason. "Aren't you going to get undressed?"

"Oh, um, yeah," was all Mason was able to squeak out. His hands slowly went to the hem of his shirt but stopped as his eyes focused on the first naked woman they had ever witnessed. Iskra was beautiful, her breasts stood high and proud on her form. There was a small patch of red hair right above her pussy which appeared to be glistening. 'Is it supposed to do that?' Mason took a hard swallow before his mouth hung slightly open. He was completely enchanted.

"Mason?" Iskra tilted her head as she giggled.

"Oh, sorry," Mason gave a nervous laugh as he lifted his shirt overhead.

"Here, let me." Iskra snapped her fingers.

Mason shook his head in shock. Having seen Iskra do that to herself was one thing, but having her do it to him was quite another. It took a second for him to come to grips with what was happening before he smiled, "I suppose that's one way to get undressed. Definitely faster."

Iskra dove onto the bed. Her body curled up next to Mason's, her head near his crotch as her eyes fixated on his swollen gland. "So this is a cock," Iskra's voice was soft as she didn't intentionally mean to say those words aloud. She lightly grasped the throbbing member and was impressed by the warmth it gave off.

Mason's hand fell onto Iskra's back. He became fascinated with the smoothness of her skin as his fingers started gliding downward across her being. Mason's worry soon came crawling back into his mind as his hand reached a point of no return. 'Would she be upset?' He paused a moment before he just reacted and hoped. His hand slid further down and cupped Iskra's butt. When no reaction came, he became more daring. 'If that's okay, then why not this?' His other arm reached under, careful not to disrupt Iskra's investigation of him, and palmed one of her breasts. He began to massage each while his smile became wider than that of the village idiot.

Iskra caressed the hardness in her hand. She slowly slid her hand upward until she reached the mushroom head. Down again and then back up, she leisurely stroked as she became more emboldened. Her head leaned closer to the beast in her hand and as she neared, she flicked her tongue out. It twitched. She smiled as she glanced up at Mason, "I think it likes me."

Mason gazed back into her eyes, "I know it does."

"Then what are we waiting for?" Iskra pushed Mason on his back and quickly straddled him. She stared lustily into his eyes as she reached underneath her and grabbed his erection. She deftly guided it to her entrance, "Ready?" Without waiting for a response, she sunk downward and didn't stop until she completely buried him inside her.

Both gasped with pleasure at the invasion.

Iskra rose until just the tip remained before plummeting downward once again. And then again. And again. Each subsequent plunge caused her euphoria to grow exponentially which was the catalyst to her increasing the frequency of the act. Every intrusion forced a deep, involuntary moan to escape her lips until her mouth took on a permanent 'O' shape and the sound became resonate and elongated.

Mason was startled at Iskra's initial audacity. It was short lived; however, as the feeling of her riding him was heavenly. In a day full of firsts -- his first time seeing a woman naked, the feel of a woman's breasts and ass -- this was his greatest thrill. He bucked his hips to meet the freight train above him head on and at the collision, the slick velvet sheath he was encased in seemed to grapple at his appendage. The feeling triggered a severe pulse of ecstasy and encouraged the repeated action. All he could do was to grunt with every thrust and each burst forth with a carnality of gratification.

And their eyes never left each other's gaze.

"Iskra..." It was the only word Mason was able to form and it came out strained at best. He was close, too close; and he wanted her to know...before it was too late.

Iskra responded by going faster as she was on the cusp herself. "Don't... Stop..."

Mason tensed as he rose up one final time. He grabbed Iskra's hips and wailed as he unleashed a torrent of seed that flooded her womb. His body shook and his toes curled. His orgasm was powerful and unrelenting. He felt it everywhere.

Iskra had been waiting for this moment. As Mason came inside her, it sparked her own fierce climax. Her body clenched upon the man beneath her and the hardness in her depths. The waves of unbridled rapture came from deep inside her being and ravished her very soul and caused her to collapse upon his chest.

Panting was all that could be heard and their smiles were all that were seen.

Mason wrapped an arm around Iskra. His hand rested gently on her head, his fingers intertwining with the tendrils as he delicately stroked her hair. "That was amazing."

Iskra snuggled deeper into his chest, her body pressing tightly against his. "I love you."

"I love you, too."

*

The cafeteria was bustling as usual. The teenage gossip flowed, the pizza was its normal cardboard, and everyone was back to avoiding the table with the class dork. None of that bothered Mason or Iskra as all they could see was each other. Their hands were entwined and their eyes dreamily basked in the glow of each other's. All the while, their lunches were getting cold.

Iskra's face scrunched and her body tensed as she felt an acute uneasiness momentarily rip through her.

"What's wrong?" Mason slid closer to Iskra and held her by the waist. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I think so." Iskra took a deep breath to calm herself. "I just had an uneasy feeling, that's all."

"You sure?" Mason's eyes were full of worry as he had never known Iskra to be uneasy in her surroundings. "Do you maybe need me to get you some water?"

"No," Iskra smiled. "I'll be fine."

"Okay," Mason drew out the word as he returned the smile, although his was less encouraged. His mind then returned to a prior thought, "So how does this work? I mean, with me being a human, and you being a devil?"

"It doesn't."

Both Iskra and Mason turned to the female voice that was directly behind them. The girl was gorgeous. She was dressed in a white form fitting v-neck top and white pants. She wore a gold chain belt that matched her gold chain necklace and small gold hoop earrings. Her blonde hair was long and curly and her light blue eyes seemed to sparkle.

"Excuse me?" Iskra went to stand but clutched her stomach and she fell back into her hard blue chair as she felt that acute feeling again. Her eyes stared down the girl as she watched her sit down on the other side of Mason.

The girl stared right back. "I mean the relationship the two of you are trying to forge. It can't happen."

Mason had put his hand to Iskra's back in a way to try and comfort her, but his head turned to face the girl who seemed to appear from nowhere. "And who are you?"

"Oh forgive me. Where are my manners? I just assumed that the devil would have realized who I was based on the overwhelming uneasiness she is feeling. I'm actually shocked at how bad you are taking it. Happy, but shocked. " The girl smiled as she put a hand to her chest, "My name is Celine. I was assigned by Destiny, the leader of all guardians, to be your Guardian Angel, Mason."

"My what?" Mason exasperated. "My Guardian A... Ang..."

"Angel," Celine finished for him. "I'm not sure why you are so surprised, since you are trying to be in a relationship with a devil."

"Why are you here?" Iskra spat through gritted teeth.

"Well duh, I thought it would be obvious on why I am here. Of course, as Mason's guardian, I am here to look out for his best interests." Celine snickered as she pointed her finger at Iskra while looking at Mason, "This one is not too bright, is she?"

"So this feeling I have is because of you?" Iskra huffed as she tried to block out the overwhelming dread she was feeling.

"Wow, you must be a really weak devil. Pathetic, actually." Celine shrugged her shoulders, "Makes my job easier."

"Which is?" Mason raised an eyebrow.

"I just told you I'm here to look out for your best interests, didn't I?"

"Yeah..."

"And do you think an angel would think your best interests lie with a devil?"

"You're here to break us up?"

"Of course," Celine stated matter-of-factly. "Listen, Mason, there are so many good women out there for you. So many women that would love to be with a good guy like you. So many women who aren't devils that will steal your soul, if you make them angry... Take Samantha Marks over there. She thinks you're a great guy, and would happily say, 'Yes', if you would only ask her out."

Mason glanced toward Samantha. He had always thought she was cute and out of his league. His eyes then focused on Iskra. The smile occurred involuntarily and he felt all his feelings of love inside his soul. "No thanks." He didn't even look back at Celine.

"You don't care that she's only here to steal your soul?"

Mason peered into Iskra's eyes, "She already has it."

"No. I mean you'll spend eternity in purgatory. Do you really want that?"

Mason turned to face Celine. "Look, I love Iskra. If putting me into purgatory is what she does, then so be it. But she won't. I know she won't. She isn't like that. Iskra is not who you think she is."

"Iskra is a devil! She's exactly who I think she is because devils are all the same!" Celine took a deep breath to calm herself. "Mason, devils grant desires so they can steal souls. Your soul."

"Iskra didn't," Mason smiled. "Iskra didn't sleep with me because I desired it. She didn't fall in love with me because I desired it. She didn't do anything because I desired it. You Celine, are a racist."

"What?" Celine exasperated. "I certainly am not. All God's angels are taught benevolence to all. It doesn't matter if you are Black, White, Asian, Hispanic..."

"Devil?" Mason interrupted. "Devils are a race. A race that Iskra happens to belong to."

"But devils are cruel, conniving, deceitful..."

"Not from what I see," Mason interrupted again. "You Celine, the angel, are sitting before me slinging insult after insult and Iskra, the devil, is just sitting here taking every single one of them. She hasn't tried to use her words or her power against you. You are belittling her simply based on race."

Celine surveyed the two lovers. She just sat there staring from Mason's face to Iskra's and then back to Mason's. At this moment, Mason was right. She didn't understand what the devil did to him but she was determined to find out. "Well, I suppose I'll just have to stay by Mason's side until I determine what is truly going on here. And so I can keep an eye on you properly," Celine gazed at Iskra, "We'll be sharing a room."

"The hell you will," Iskra snarled.

Mason's phone sounded as he received a text. "Who could be texting me now?" He hit the button and read the text from his mother.

'I am excited to tell you we have someone else staying at our house. She's a foreign exchange student named Celine. If you see her at your school, be nice to her.'

Mason showed Iskra the contents of her phone and she huffed in agitation. Mason shook his head, "Can't you do something?"

Iskra appeared completely dejected, "She's more powerful; and if I tried, the conflicting powers of heaven and hell would do serious mental damage to your mom."

Celine smiled, "And to show you how compassionate I really am...even to the likes of a devil..."

Iskra suddenly didn't feel any discomfort. "What... What did you just do?"

Celine chuckled, "I made it so you wouldn't feel so squeamish around me. It's the least I can do for my new roommate. And I would also like to apologize to you both for my rudeness earlier. I'm sorry."

*

"So what do you really want with Mason?" Celine asked as she pulled the blanket up to her chin. "I mean, technically, he's right; and you haven't done anything that would allow you to take his soul. Even your original offer of just having sex with you wouldn't have done it."

"Huh?" Iskra lay on her side, her hand holding up her head as she stared at the angel. "What do you mean by that?"

Celine turned her head, "Seriously?" And based on Iskra's wide eyed reaction, she knew that she was, "In order to get someone's soul, they need to commit one of the seven deadly sins. Having sex isn't on that list. Lust is, but having sex with someone who is offering it is simply two people having sex. Though it's still frowned upon by God, unless you are married, He won't kick you out of heaven for it."

Iskra let her head collapse to the bed. "I suck at being a devil."

"So you admit you're after Mason's soul."

Iskra turned again to face her, with defiance in her eyes and a hardened tone, "I am NOT after his soul." Her voice softened as she thought about her history with Mason, "I was at first, but not anymore. Never again. I love him. I love him so much, that I'm imagining that this comforter I am sleeping with is him. I love him so much that I'm not willing to risk his parent's mental health to be with him; though I desire so much to be by his side. I would die before I would let anything happen to him."

Celine was taken back at the truth of the words. She had always known devils to be clever with their words; lying, manipulative. Those were the qualities they have always shown her, but the beguiling truth always lied in their eyes. And so it was with Iskra... Her eyes told her the she was speaking the truth. "Iskra. I believe you. Everything I've been taught is telling me not to, but I do. I believe you." She then shook her head. "I can't leave too soon, as Destiny would just think I have gone mad if I report what you say as truth. I hope you can understand my need to still be here for a little while longer, but I do believe you."

Iskra gave a faint smile as she certainly understood not being able to go back without the response the higher ups want... Lord knows her father isn't going to be happy when she tells him. "It's all right." She then got really excited, "Does this mean I can go sleep with Mason?"

"No. What did I just say about heaven frowning on sex before marriage?" Celine then snickered, "Besides, you two would keep me up all night if I allowed that and I need my beauty sleep."

Iskra rolled her eyes, as if she cared about what God thought about sex before marriage. But she knew if she did indeed sneak to Mason's room, there would still be the problem of his parents; and she wouldn't risk their sanity. She laid back down, happy about Celine's belief in her, but disappointed she wasn't with Mason. She settled for falling asleep snuggling up with the comforter and using her imagination.