All Comments on 'Jennifer and Stacy get Bitchsuited'

by Sarahcheer

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
pet_tigresspet_tigressover 16 years ago
*whimper*

I wish I could live in this world you've created! My only issue is that the puppies shouldn't have to walk on their elbows because they lose the ability to beg with their paws, or bow down so prettily, or tuck their paws when they roll on their back as a show of submission. But of course to each his/her own :-)

Thank you so much for sharing all of your wonderful stories and I hope you continue to write and post more!!

Cal Y. PygiaCal Y. Pygiaover 14 years ago
Got my motor running!

Another super sexy story that made me HUM in all the right places!

rbennerbenneover 14 years ago
Great

You are a very good writer. Please keep the stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A refreshing story

I enjoyed the short story. It flowed well and may have been non consent, but was not excessively violent, like most non convent stories tend to be. It's always nice to have that silver lining where the girls get settled into their roles and actually shine at them. I do like happy endings. Nothing wrong with a little of the ultra violence, but its best in moderation. Good job!

-Spyter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSarahcheer@Sarahcheer
36, f, college grad (BS and MS). Active as a ponygirl and writer as well as training slaves. I own my own clip and image series store: http://www.clips4sale.com/32519 and http://www.images4sale.com/32519 It would be nice if you would go on over after reading and voting on ...