Jennifer and Stacy get Bitchsuited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How was the girl tonight, dear?" Mr. Jones always asked after his wife spanked the swimmer, as he knew it would make his wife excited to describe the details of the spanking.

"Actually, dear, we didn't do it tonight. She was sick, so I took the time to take her to the school clinic instead. Seems she had some sort of bug, the doctors think it might be an early stage of the flu. Don't worry, dear, she'll be ok. Just sorry for her, is all. Her bottom, I could tell, is showing signs of needing its spanking. But we've scheduled her for a 2 hour session, when she is better. Assuming of course, she can keep up with her studies. How was your day, dear?"

Mr. Jones smiled to his wife. "It was very interesting. I handed back the mid-terms, and got a pleasant offer from one of the cheerleaders. Seems her grade wasn't going to cut it, so I offered her a deal. But it seems her roommate tried to interfere. Well, I got it sorted out, but I also got a nice little bonus from the school. Care to see it, dear?"

Mrs. Jones smiled brightly, and nodded. Mr. Jones took his wife's hand, and led her back to the rear storage room. Before entering, however, he asked his wife to close her eyes. She did so, getting an excited tingle in her pussy, as she began to guess what the surprise was. Mr. Jones opened the door, led his wife in, then closed the door behind them. "Ok dear, you may look. Oh, and happy holidays, my dear."

Mrs. Jones opened her eyes, to see a huge box wrapped with paper and a bow on top. She went to the box and opened it, expecting some new toys for the dungeon. Instead, she saw two squirming girls bound in the familiar bitch suits. She squealed in delight and turned and hugged her husband. "Oh thank you, dear. Thank you for getting them for me. What are we naming them, dear?"

"Well, lets unpack them, first dear. Then we have to do the final outfitting, before I tell you and them their names. Oh, and if you find any surprises, keep it secret. I want to keep them in suspense, my dear."

Mrs. Jones giggled, and then helped Mr. Jones lift first one girl, then the other out of the box. She also unpacked the accessory box each girl was shipped with, and placed it against the opposite wall, so they could keep the parts separate. Mrs. Jones smiled, and said "Why don't we outfit this one first dear."

"Ok, my dear." Mr. Jones took a leash, and attached it to the first girl's collar, and led her to a table in the room, and hoisted her up onto it. Mrs. Jones followed along, and carried the accessory box the girl had come with. Mrs. Jones went to the girls head, and began stroking the girl's head through the rubber hood on her head. Mr. Jones, meanwhile, went to the back side of the girl, and pulled out a bottle of lubricant from the table work space, and began to smear it on the girl's ass.

"Hold her still, dear. The puppies always hate this part." Mr. Jones then picked up the tail plug, and wiggled it against the bound puppy's ass, spreading some lube on it as well, and then with a gentle but firm pressure, he slid it up the struggling girl's asshole.

Jennifer squeaked and moaned as the plug penetrated her ass, spreading her hole wide. She tried wiggling her ass, to prevent the plug's entrance, but Mrs. Jones held the girl's head tightly, thought, preventing her from escaping her tail.

"This one, dear, is named Trixie. She was the first one I was going to get, before her roommate interrupted me. That's her roommate, over there, by the way. This one's old name was Jennifer, and the other was Stacy."

Hearing the names, both girls tried turning to look at each other, but with the blindfolds still blocking their sight, it was a useless gesture. However, both girls now knew what had happened.

As Mr. Jones had finished with the plug tail insertion, he picked up a bell, and clipped it to Jennifer's clit ring, before lifting her off the table, and setting her on the floor. Jennifer didn't know what was going to happen next, but she felt Mr. Jones walk away from her. She only could assume Stacy was next.

Stacy felt the floor move around her, and then she felt someone attach a leash to her collar. "Come puppy slave. Its time we got you ready for your punishment. It was foolish of you, to try to steal Trixie from me. Now, your going to learn what happens to naughty puppies." So saying, Mr. Jones led the helpless girl to the bathroom. He tied the leash to the bottom of the sink, then filled an enema bag with soapy water. Mr. Jones bent down, and inserted the nozzle into the squirming puppy slave, then opened the valve, flooding the slave's bowels with the liquid.

Stacy could only moan as the liquid filled her. Mrs. Jones watched the proceedings from the door to the bathroom, and smiled. "Here dear. This should help her learn her proper place." So Saying, she handed her husband the other plug tail and lube. Mr. Jones bent down, and when the bag was empty, he removed the nozzle, and inserted the tail into the now full Stacy.

Stacy squealed as her bowels were cleaned out. She was left with the tail plug in her ass for almost 30 minutes, before Mr. Jones came back, and removed it. Stacy couldn't help herself, and sprayed the contents of her bowels into the toilet, then blushed as her ass was wiped by Mrs. Jones, before she felt herself lifted off the floor. She found herself flying, and soon found herself on the same table Jennifer was on before.

Again, Mr. Jones lubed her ass, and inserted the tail plug into the squirming dog slave. Then, she felt something being secured around her waist as well. She was trying to figure out what it was, when Mr. Jones spoke again. "Dear, this one, I have found out, was planning on keeping our Trixie as her play toy. I don't think we should prevent that, do you, dear? Why don't we let Pixie here meet Trixie? After all, she is going to be sharing a cage with her."

"Oh honey, that's a sweet idea. But first, we should make them ready for each other." Mrs. Jones smiled a wicked smile, and went to Jennifer (Trixie), and fastened a leash to her collar. "Come Trixie, come" Mrs. Jones led the bound and blindfolded girl to a frame, and positioned her between the supports, then secured her to the frame with some straps. Then she removed the girl's blindfold. "Now you just wait here, Trixie."

Mrs. Jones then went to the bound Pixie, and lifted her off the table and placed her on the floor. Stacy knew something was up, as she felt something bobbing below her. Unable to see what it was, however, and compelled to follow the pull of the leash, she gave up thinking about it for a moment. Mrs. Jones led Pixie behind the frame, and helped to lift the slave into position. Taking the simulated dog cock in her hand, she guided it into Trixie's pussy, with a yelp from Trixie. She then took an electric zapper, and attached it behind Pixie, where it would zap the girl when she tried to pull out. Finally, she activated the dog cock remote, making both girls yelp.

Mr. and Mrs. Jones then stood back and watched as Pixie was forced to fuck Trixie. Both girls were yelping, but for different reasons. Trixie yelped each time the cock thrust into her pussy, bringing her closer to orgasm each time. Pixie yelped when she tried to dismount, since the shocker was shocking her pussy, thereby driving her back down onto her former roommate. Mrs. Jones held the control unit for the cock in her hand, and over time, increased the size of the knot of the cock head. As the knot grew, it became impossible for Pixie to pull it out, at which point, the Jones' decided to leave the girls like that for the night. Both slaves were squealing in pain from the experience, and the Jones' knew they were going to have a lot of fun with the pair.

Epilogue: 1 week later

Mr. Jones fastened a leash to Pixie's collar, and led the helpless dog girl out the door and onto the street. Mrs. Jones similarly took Trixie by the leash, and the couple began walking their new pets. Both girls yelped as the remote control eggs in their pussies were randomly activated by their handlers, sending a burst of stimulation to their clits.

The Jones' walked their puppies daily, and every time they did, people would come to look at the slaves. The slaves, when they weren't being walked, were left to their own devices, or else setup into situations the Jones' had devised themselves. Their most recent encounter was a public exposition during the university parade. Both girls were walked by their owners, and both were made to bark on command. It was the most humiliating thing, until they were forced to sniff and lick each other, in a proper doggy greeting. Yes, the Jones' had the best puppy slaves in the county.

The End

12