Karma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary came off the seat like she'd been tasered. The phone was tossed in the trash as she passed. I didn't wait this time, I sent the scramble signal immediately. It was too hot for the assholes to pick out of the trash even if the battery didn't explode this time.

As soon as Mary went into the parking ramp she was on the run. Up the stairs, a quick look around, ran to the Jeep, tore the door open, and dived in. Her ass still looked good even on a bad camera.

The goons weren't too far behind her, but they didn't see her get in the Jeep.

I breathed a sigh of relief. I sent a text to the phone she was laying on, 'Last chance. Ian's guys are in the next row. You can pop out and go to them, or sit tight. If we go and you bring them in, you are putting innocent lives in danger. Send me a text back and then take the battery out of the phone. Go or No Go.'

I had barely sent it when I got her response. 'GO'

I signaled my girl and waited.

Tae walked up to the back of the Jeep and popped the back as I listened.

"Don't say a fucking word. I know you are there. The goons are about a hundred feet away." she said as she put her bags in the back of the Jeep. Tae got in the driver's seat and kept on talking. "You stay down and covered. I don't see you, you don't see me. You fuck this up and put my family at risk and I'll hunt you to the ends of the earth and dump your body in a hog pen somewhere."

Tae backed out calmly and headed for the exit bringing Mary to me. I had to smile, Tae wouldn't dump Mary's body in a hog pen. If Mary did something to cause trouble for her kids, Tae would carve her into several dozen pieces to take her frustration out, and then spread it among as many hog pens. A momma grizzly had nothing on Tae.

I had a drone following Tae, but she got away clean. She pulled into another parking garage, got her bags, and left in her own car.

I still waited a bit, then went to the back door. "You can get out now."

It was a good thing my back was to a pillar when she came at me. If we had hit a car that hard we would have set an alarm off. It still knocked the wind out of me. I held her until she got her cry out. I sat her on the hood and looked up into her eyes. She had been crying, but she was happy.

"How did you... I mean we heard you..."

I put a finger to her lips smiling. "A story for another time. We still have a long way to go, but first," and I held out a wand.

"Really?"

I shrugged, "We're reasonably safe under this steel, but I wouldn't put anything past Ian any more, would you?"

She sighed and stood with her arms spread. I scanned her, and got a hiss as I passed her chest.

"You just want to ogle my boobs again after all this time."

"Of course, but scan for yourself."

Mary rolled her eyes but took the scanner. She groaned when she scanned her chest and it hissed. She glared at me as she took her shirt off and rescanned. She groaned again as it hissed as the wand passed her left tit. "This is my favorite bra."

I grinned admiring the dark shadow of nipple showing through the lace. "I would bet Ian was counting on that. But..." I held up a large foil bag. It was big enough I could have put her shoes in it if we had to. I had expected that more than her lingerie.

Mary turned to face the Jeep as she peeled her bra off. I was glared at in the window reflection as I enjoyed the dark reflection of her chest as she popped the front catch. They were just as delicious as I remembered them all those years ago. She held her hand across her chest as she dropped the bra in the bag and took her shirt back.

She did a bit of a contortionist routine to put her shirt on one handed and tried to keep her tits covered. It worked... mostly.

A quick scan to make sure we identified everything that was on her. The bra and her go bag went into another lined suitcase and we were off. We took a taxi to the bus terminal, another to the airport, and finally a shuttle to the long term parking. It was almost dark as we got on the road. A few hours later, with Mary asleep against my shoulder, I pulled off for a meal and some sleep. Cash all the way around, and a room with two beds.

Mary eyed the beds, but didn't say anything. She took her shower, and I scanned her go bag. I got another signal quickly, so I just closed the case.

Mary came out drying her hair, long shorts and a wife beater. A wife beater thin and damp enough to let her nipples show through. I think she did it on purpose to get back at me.

I handed her the wand. "Search the rest of your stuff while I take a shower. If you find anything just add it to the bag. We can clear them once we get back."

I was just getting in the shower...

"YOU MOTHER FUCKING SON OF A BITCH!"

I grinned, I would bet she found more than one. I just closed my eyes and relived the glances I had at her tits today. I curled my toes and panted the walls remembering her firm brown nipples. She'd gotten them pierced some time along the way.

I came out of the bathroom drying my hair in just my boxers. Mary was pacing. The foil bag had a fair amount in it.

"That mother fucking ass hole. Every bra I packed, probably every bra I own!"

I grinned and was scowled at. "Hedging his bets I guess. But uh," I took a quick glance at her chest. Her small tits pointing straight out, her nipples tenting the fabric just calling to my lips. "It's not like you really need them," I glanced at her nipples again even though I shouldn't have. "Well not for support any way."

Mary rolled her eyes, "Fucking men!"

I was glared at, practically daring me to look at her nipples. I somehow managed not to.

Mary pushed me onto one bed and sat on the other, leaning forward enough to hide her nipples. "Time to spill the story before I go any further with you."

I shrugged. "While we were in country, it was just a feeling. I didn't like what happened to Caroline, but I had nothing. Even later, nothing I could prove."

I looked down, then back up at her, "But after we rescued Jack and family, the RIB being targeted. The tracking diversion was to keep the hijacker base off of us, but I did it after radio silence. Ian had no way to know. As soon as we broke radio silence the missile hit. He was aiming for us and got his nephew. Looking back I would bet he decided if he couldn't have you nobody would, and tried to take all of us out."

"Fucking Irish prick."

"Hey, they're not all bad. I know one you certainly didn't mind having between your legs." As soon as I said it I realized my fuck up. "I'm sorry Mary, I wasn't thinking."

Mary glared at me, shook her head, and scurried back into the bathroom slamming the door.

Caroline was a flaming red headed Irish woman.

I sat there feeling like shit.

Mary came back out, red eyed and puffy faced.

"Mary, I'm..."

She put her hand up to stop me. "I know what you meant. But it still hurts once in a while even after all these years." She took a deep breath. "So how did you get away from Harry?"

I grinned, "Well you know how it is. A little bit of planning meets a little bit of blind luck."

That just got me the eye.

"You know the drill. You get into an area, start doing some reconnaissance, getting the lay of the land."

Mary nodded, once a soldier always a soldier. Especially with Ian around.

"So I had decided on the apartment near the valley, planning on making some kind of bolt hole, when I met old man Thompson. He was quite a character. He was all alone, and we hit it off. His dad built the house," I grinned. "With a huge, fully stocked bomb shelter underneath. Not on any plans anywhere."

Mary went wide eyed, "NO SHIT!"

"Yep, so I kicked back for a few days while Spider scurried around with his head up his ass."

"And you were right under his feet. Literally."

I just smiled, "I was thinking of waiting them out, but they brought a girl along with them for entertainment. They were going to dump her in a pit somewhere on the way out of town."

"He always did give me the creeps."

I just shrugged, "So I got her out and did away with him and his crew." I grinned.

"What?"

"I was going to try and get some information out of him, but he just pissed the bed when I shot the mattress."

"Hell, I'd have blown his dick off."

I grinned.

"What? What did you do?"

"I kinda don't want to say, but I shot his balls off and let him be for a bit before I shot him between the eyes."

Mary was laughing, putting her hand in the air. We high fived and kept on laughing. We had a few beers, but not enough to get drunk. About dark we crawled into bed. I was woken a few hours later as Mary was crawling in. "Just hold me."

FUCK! I was already getting hard with her against me. Luckily the stress of the day took its toll and she was out in less than a minute. I on the other hand, laid there with the woman of my dreams in my arms and a raging hard on. It was well after midnight when I finally got to sleep.

I woke as Mary was crawling out of bed, and my hard on was back in a heartbeat. There was a little red thong separating those cheeks, and the outline of those tits in the morning sun... I tried to fake sleeping...

"Get your sorry ass out of bed, I know you are awake. Time to get a move on."

I was glad she hit the bathroom, it gave me a chance to sit up and slip my jeans on. She stood in the sunshine beside me making me ache all over again. Her jeans just cupping her ass and her braless nipples tenting her shirt.

We ate a quick breakfast and got on the road. She told me a bit of her life, and I made like it was new information. I gave her bits and pieces of mine, telling her a little bit of my import export stuff. Most of the time she was just staring off into the distance.

"Brad," she said softly.

"Hmmm."

"Back when... back when you were jogging into the valley... you said... you said..."

I looked at her just staring at me. Yeah, I knew what she was asking. I looked back at the road. "Yeah. I didn't know if I would ever get the chance to tell you."

"All these years, and you never..."

I just shrugged still not looking at her, "You had Caroline, and then you didn't. It wasn't my place. I did my best to keep the assholes away, but..."

Mary reached for my hand, and I gave it to her. The first time we had ever really held hands. I had hoisted her ass in and out of so many vehicles and aircraft, but this was a first... about sunset she scooted over and rested her head on my shoulder putting her arm through mine.

We pulled into my garage, I looked down at Mary, I wanted to kiss her, to hold her, to...

Mary pulled away and grabbed her bag and the foil bag. She stepped into the house. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!"

I stepped through the door remembering I had been monitoring her place. A well trashed room was front and center on the monitor.

"YOU? You've been peeping on me?" Her lip was trembling.

"NO! That's the only camera. I had to be sure you were alright. It was just the mics."

"THE WHAT!"

"Just the computer. It was listening for key words. I wasn't spying, just checking if something popped up."

She was still steaming. "And all my boyfriends that wound up in jail. That was your doing?"

"No, I didn't do anything but give them some rope. I wouldn't do to you what Ian did. Hell half of them were his stooges."

"WHAT?!"

I looked down and sighed. "Mary, please. Sit. I'll get us a beer and I'll explain."

Mary dropped her bag and crossed her arms over her tits as she dropped to the couch.

I grabbed two beers and handed one to her. We opened them still looking the other in the eye. I took a swig and looked away. She won that one.

I looked back at her, "Mary, I have never, ever, ever, peeped on you. From the day Caroline was murdered to today I have kept watch over you. I have seen on occasion, but never peeped."

I was still being glared at.

"I saw what losing Caroline did to you. I vowed that if I could do anything to prevent it, you would never feel pain like that again. I did everything I could to smooth the road for you."

"So all my promotions, that was your doing?"

My head snapped up. "NO! That was all on you. I may have opened a few doors, brought you to the attention of someone. But that was it. You got or didn't get them all on your own. I came this close to fudging your scores I don't know how many times. But no, never."

"What about that?" pointing to the monitor.

I sighed. "I let the computer do the work. I stayed out of it as much as possible."

That got me a raised eyebrow.

"Did I pop the monitor up once in a while, sure. I'm guilty of being a man in love. I did check around your birthday or Christmas. If your current schmuck wasn't keeping up I'd send you some flowers of something. But that's it."

She wasn't glaring, but she rolled her eyes.

"It was only when the computer picked up key words or heard a new voice did I listen. Just enough to get a name or make sure it was just the computer messing up." Mary started to say something, but I put my hand up. "Yes I checked into most of your companions."

"Most?"

I grinned, "Okay, all. Most of them were just ordinary people. There were a few bad apples. With an email here or there they hung themselves."

I was being glared at again.

"Ian's buddies were taken care of a bit more aggressively. But all I did was send info anonymously to the appropriate authorities. Well, all but three of them."

"Three?"

I looked at her. "You had two that were into kiddie porn and one sex trafficker in there."

Mary gulped, "Are they..."

"They're not wasting oxygen, haven't been for a long time."

"So you never... never recorded anything?"

I tapped my temple. "I've seen a few things that I can never forget, but no." I closed my eyes smiling. "I could have filled a server farm with all the beautiful images of you. First thing in the morning when you sit in front of the east window with the sun highlighting you after you'd sleep in. Your hair all tussled, sighing as you take your first sip of coffee in your bunny slippers."

I opened my eyes to the gasp and wide mouth glaring at me.

"The fire in your eyes when you're mad, the wild hip wiggle as you storm back to your room."

"WHAT!"

"The soft sigh as you put your arms around someone in the morning at the counter." I chuckled.

"What?"

"I did have to make some adjustments to the search algorithm a few years ago. Part of its search parameters is screaming." Mary was turning red. "It took a few weeks to get it so it wouldn't alert me in the middle of the night when Wen was with you."

"Oh godddd..." she moaned.

I grinned, "No, that wasn't quite it."

I had to duck a pillow being thrown at me.

I stood slowly, "Mary, it's been a long couple of days. Take any room you want, and we'll talk in the morning. I'll answer any questions you have, even the ones I shouldn't."

I took a long shower, feeling the dip in water pressure momentarily told me Mary was doing the same in the guest bathroom. I pulled my boxers on again. I guess it would be a while until I slept in the nude again.

I was just about to doze off when Mary came in. No sound, no words. She just crawled under and pulled my arm around her. I thought she had fallen asleep.

"A sex trafficker, really?"

"Yeah, you only saw him for a few weeks. About four years ago."

There was a bit of silence. "Did he ever? I mean was I?"

I held her tight a moment, "No. He was running teenagers to China. His plane just happened to go down on the empty return trip. He and his buddies were buried at sea so to speak. I did as much research as I could. Got about two dozen girls back."

"God, how could I..."

"Shhhh, it was a rough time in your life. Al had decided to go to Brazil, you were in a bad place."

Mary turned in my arms, the little bit of moonlight letting us see each other. "And you never... you never tried?"

I kissed her forehead and sighed. "You've never seen me that way. At first I was a glutton for punishment. I set the computer to listen for my name. But after a few stories I couldn't listen to them anymore. I was the big brother, not the boyfriend you never had."

"I didn't know."

"No reason you should have."

We settled in, and Mary was truly asleep as I held her. Inhaling the scent of her shampoo, the feeling of her body against me was heavenly. I held her side, and somehow managed to not slip my hand up and cup the side of her tit. I fell asleep with hundreds of fantasies from over the years running through my head.

I woke as the sun was rising. Slipping out from under Mary, watching her sigh and strangle my pillow. I don't know how long I stood and watched her sleep.

I shook myself and headed down stairs. I did a cup of coffee for my mug before heading out. Mary could peruse the pods when she got up. I kept a stock of every type she had.

I left her a note on the counter.

Mary,

Had to run a few errands, make yourself at home. These phones are clean. Use this one if you need to call me or for any safe number. The other two are burners if you need them. I set up a mirrored email account the computer monitored if you need to check your email. Just put a hyphen between your first and last name. The computer runs through a half a dozen VPN's, but be careful none the less.

Brad

I went downtown to my favorite victim. I pulled into the ally beside the local DNC office and got on line. These idiots had NO idea what network security was really like, much less for their Wi-Fi. I had often thought of slipping some kiddie porn into the directors' email, but she already had some of a couple of young girls cleaning her cum filled pussy. The tattoo on her mound gave her away, well that and her husband banging one of the girls from behind in the background as the girl slurped at her pussy.

I hopped through their LA office before I started my search.

There was no mention of me, Mary, or Harry in the news feeds. The house explosion made big news locally but was being attributed to a gas leak in an old house. No mention of any bodies. Took the fire department thirty minutes to get there, and all they did was contain it. The blast made it impossible to go in. Nothing left but a charred crater.

I had pulled out and was halfway home when my phone rang, "Go for Brian."

"Huh?"

I chuckled, old and new identities clashing... again. "Hi Mary. What did you need?"

"Breakfast. What are our options?"

"I'll be home in a few minutes. Coffee pods are in the cabinet."

"Already found them, see you in a few." She hung up, sounding like her usual self. It was a good sign.

I made it back, and Mary was sitting with her knees tucked sipping on her coffee.

"Hey, eggs and bacon okay?" I asked as I came in from the garage. I glanced at her in her wife beater again and had to look away. The sun was highlighting her nipples. I couldn't look.

"Works for me."

I got my pans out and started the bacon, "Toast? Sorry all I have is wheat. I can get some white next time I'm out." No response.

I turned to see Mary looking at me open mouthed. I hung my head and tuned back to the stove.

I heard feet behind me, then she wrapped her arms around me as those delicious points pressed into my back. "What else do you know?"

"Probably lots of little things. We served together for many years. But from after that, just what little bits I might catch here and there. The only camera was the living room breakfast nook."

"Eggs?"

"Scrambled or basted. Bacon not crisp or dry, and god help whoever if it's limp and under cooked."

Mary moaned and tipped her head into my back. "And?"

I chuckled, "Fuzzy PJ's, bunny slippers, and nasty old chocolate mint ice cream." I didn't say she was out and switched to some decent chocolate chip.