Karma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You... are... an... evil...man." Punctuated with soft punches to my back.

"I just kept an eye on you until you got back to running, that was it. I promise."

"My guardian angel."

I snorted, "Hardly an angel."

Mary snickered, "True, I've seen what you can do with a long gun." She sighed, "I'm going to miss that rifle."

My turn to chuckle, "It'll be here in a few days. All of your weapons will be."

Mary turned me in surprise.

I smiled. "I know how much you liked that rifle, even if it took you forever to get it sighted in."

"What? How?"

"I got to know the owner of the range. Do you really think I'd let you go somewhere Ian could get to you with that kind of firepower at his disposal?"

"So you were stalking me?"

"No, not directly. Their computer had facial recognition software added for the security cameras. And Scott or one of his trusted employees was there to keep an eye on you."

I sat her plate in front of her and I dug into mine. I looked up and she was still staring at me. "You... you..." then she got a look. "You got me that rifle didn't you?"

"Kinda."

Mary stabbed her eggs, "Kinda isn't an answer."

I smiled. "The raffle was real, even if you didn't actually enter it. The manufacturer was giving away fifty of them. I just persuaded the computer to make sure you were one of the fifty."

She was enjoying her bacon just the way she wanted it. "And the rest of my winnings?"

I shrugged. "Probably more of the same. I won't say I never purchased something and had it sent to you. But rarely. It was easier, and easier to keep me out of it, if it came to you through some kind of raffle or something."

She was always a soft touch for kids selling tickets. Never really paying attention to what she was buying. She would never admit it, but a smiling kid selling something just pushed her buttons, especially the little girls. She gave away more Girl Scout Cookies than she ever came close to eating.

We ate in silence for a bit.

"So my weapons huh?"

"Didn't want some kid in the hood using your weapons for something bad."

Mary glanced over her shoulder, "Does that record?"

I sighed, "It holds a roughly a week, then over writes. Why?"

"My place wasn't that bad when I left. Would be nice to see who the rats are."

I sighed and went to the computer. Pulled up the current files and hit play. I breathed a sigh of relief, it stared just after her coming in from the last run.

I fast forwarded through two days. Slowing down as she grabbed her bag and dashed out the door, then hit F7.

"What's that do?" Mary asked as the computer was zipping along faster than we could see.

"Scans for a change. It will ignore lighting changes, just looks for movement."

The computer stopped, then backed up and started playing. The two stooges that were with them that day came barging through the door. Rummaging around and not being nice about it. Slicing up anything and everything, pissed they weren't finding anything.

They went to her bedroom, and we heard lots of pounding and banging.

Mary chuckled, "Don't think they're having much luck with the gun safe. And they aren't smart enough to try and carry it out. It took four guys to haul it in."

I grinned, "Wouldn't do them any good, it's anchored to the floor."

"But I didn't..."

I just grinned. Mary groaned and hung her head.

They came stomping back through, "Fucking scrawny ass cunt. I'm at least getting a souvenir." He held up a light yellow thong, holding it to his nose and doing an exaggerated inhale making his fellow idiot laugh.

"Ewwwww," Mary groaned. "I can never un-see that."

"But we know who they are. They think you're gone, and they think I might be alive. But it could be anyone imitating me. They don't know for sure."

Mary turned slowly, "What are you thinking?"

I shrugged, "Nothing yet. But every piece of information puts us one step ahead."

I hit F7 again, it jumped for a bit then stopped. I was going to hit F7 again but Mary stopped me.

"What about this guy?"

I grinned, "That's Benny. He's one of the good guys. He's there to get your weapons."

"And stay out of my underwear drawer?"

I chuckled, "Benny is gay. So while he might appreciate your underwear, it would only be to tease his boyfriend."

Mary just shook her head.

Benny made three trips, then saluted the camera and left.

Mary turned to me, "He knew where the camera was?"

I grinned, "It's what he does. He has a second sense for cameras."

I hit the F7 again. There was nothing until the end of the recording. "We'll let it go just in case someone pops in. I'll reset the alerts to any motion or loud noise."

I made a few quick entries and turned the monitor off.

"You want to go for a run?"

Mary sighed, "All my gear is back home."

I went to one of the bags I got this morning. "Well I do somehow happen to know your size."

I handed her a bag. She grinned and gave me a braless hug. I reveled in it.

She began pulling out sweats and shoes. Then groaned, "Really?" as she pulled out a sports bra and then a lacy thong and bra set.

I shrugged and grinned. "As much as I enjoy your current lack of undergarments. I figured you'd at least want something."

My phone rang, and I had business to take care of as Mary disappeared. She came out as I was finishing, sports bra and shorts.

"Are you coming with me?"

I smiled and shook my head. "As lovely as that sounds. I haven't truly run since I picked up that scrap metal. The jog you saw the other day is about as fast as I can go for any length of time. I can sprint fifty or seventy five feet or so, but that's it. I spent the first two days in the shelter snarfing down ibuprofen."

"You sure?"

I grinned, "I would be enjoying the vision of your wiggling ass for as long as possible as you ran away from me. But in the end I would be sitting there waiting for you to return."

"So you could ogle my bouncing boobs instead."

I grinned, "Touché."

I got a quick hug as she headed for the door, "Might have to look into a bicycle for you then."

I watched her ass for as long as I could. I just hoped she'd be around long enough for that.

I made a few more business calls. I had a deal in the works that would soon take a large portion of my time.

I lost track of time going over details, and was startled for a moment when Mary came through. Then I was gob smacked. That's the only words for it. Seeing it from overhead on the ceiling camera and seeing her facing you in person from a few feet away is NOT the same.

A glistening sweaty woman. Her nipples doing their best to make a nice pair of sweater bumpers even in her sports bra. Her running shorts well up the crack of her ass and clinging to her mound. I had to turn away to get my mind back in the conversation.

I finished my conversation to see Mary sitting there drinking some Gatorade watching me. "What was that all about, two A S C?"

"Second Amendment Sanctuary Cities. It's a movement that has been gaining ground for a while. And with all the unconstitutional gun laws the liberals have been passing and trying to pass it's picking up speed."

"So what's the gist of it?"

"Same old same old. The local liberals try to twist the separation of state and federal to try and prevent the illegals coming over the border from being deported by the ICE. But they are the first to scream bloody murder when citizens do the same with their second amendment rights instead of letting the states and locals try to take their weapons away. They really don't like it when they are reminded that's what Hitler did right before he went after the Jews."

Mary put her fist in the air, "Power to the people."

I grinned and shook my head.

"So what's the skinny?"

She wasn't going to leave it alone. "Lots of county, and a few city, prosecutors have called out some of the laws as unconstitutional. Publically saying they are unenforceable and contrary to the second amendment."

"Like New York."

"And California and many other liberal strong holds. Many of them are putting in such hair brained restrictions on transporting that it makes it extremely difficult to get the weapons in any kind of quantity, much less sell and own them. And they are doing it on purpose. Even though many of the local sheriffs have said they will not enforce the liberal dream laws until a high court clearly states they are constitutional. And the Ninth Circus is not one of the courts they will abide by."

"Good for them. That place has more turnovers than the sheets at the local whore house."

I chuckled at her analogy. Very appropriate for the Ninth Circus.

"So where do you come in?"

"I open a shell company, transport weapons for six months to a year. Then when the liberals start sniffing around I close it down and move on to the next shell company. They never get the chance to try and intimidate me or my buyers. Everything is legal, just not to their liking. They never get the chance to pretzel twist anything to the media for a PR stunt."

"And you have something in the works."

I nodded. "I closed down one company just before the shit hit the fan. I was halfway through the startup when you and Harry showed up."

"Sorry."

I shrugged.

"So now you need to get things moving."

"Yeah. The company was all set, I was just waiting on some licenses. Most of them came through Friday. The last of them should be ready Tuesday."

"So then what?"

"I have a few containers coming in under the new company. Once it's in and through customs, then the various pallets get loaded onto a C-130 and we're off."

"And the FAA doesn't interfere."

I grinned, "Any private plane can fly VFR, even if it is a C-130. And I have to keep it low for parachute deliveries anyway."

Mary was wide eyed, "YOU! You fly a C-130!"

I shrugged and grinned. "I'm checked out in it. I can if I have to, and I'm not instrument rated in it, I leave that to the professionals. You should hear Gordon holler every time he gets to do a parachute drop. You'd think he was on a bucking bull machine in some bar."

Mary was laughing, "So when do we leave?"

I stopped and looked at her. "Are you sure?"

"What else am I going to do?"

I stepped to her slowly and reached for her hand. She gave it to me and I looked in her eyes. "Mary, you can go anywhere you want and do anything you want. Money is no object to that. I can get you a totally new iron clad identity in a matter of a few weeks."

Mary looked at me and smiled. "I'll think about it. But let's just go with the flow for now."

I smiled, "Okay, but you're going to have to wear some girlie clothes for this trip."

Mary looked indignant, "I've worn girlie clothes before."

"When?"

"My cousins wedding."

I snorted, "Skorts and a tank top is not even close to girlie clothes."

"Is too!"

"How much did you pay for that outfit?"

"Less than fifty bucks. What's that got to do with it?"

"If you're coming along, you need to add some zero's to the cost. At least one or two."

"NO FUCKING WAY! That's highway robbery!"

"And then there is the salon and hair and nails and..."

Mary groaned.

"Think of it as urban camouflage."

"I can get three tubes of face paint for a dollar at the surplus outlet."

I grinned, "Only if you want to blend in with Rambo."

She looked at me, "You're serious..."

I shrugged. I seemed to be doing that a lot lately. "It's up to you. I have to go to Dallas in a few days. We can make an appointment for you there and see what happens."

Mary tipped her head back, "I'm going to regret this aren't I?" she said to the ceiling.

"It's a brave new world out there. We'll hold off on the pantyhose or stockings for a while."

That snapped her head down. "NO FUCKING WAY! Had to wear them damn things to the officers' ball in Michigan. Kept me from freezing my legs off, but I refuse to be tortured like that again."

"You make it sound like enhanced interrogation."

"I'd rather go through drown proofing again. Maybe even water boarding." Mary let me get back to work, and I snuck in a quite phone call.

"Maxine, I have a bit of a situation. I find myself in dire need of your services."

She cackled, "So you've finally decided to come out of the closet."

"Not me, a lady friend."

"I don't know many friends of yours that fall into the lady category."

"That's my problem."

She sighed, "How bad?"

"Well let's see. Her definition of getting dressed up means putting all her medals on her dress uniform but wearing slacks instead of a skirt. And make up is three different colored tubes of camouflage paint before a parachute jump. I don't think I have ever seen her with lipstick"

"Ohhh deeeaarrrr."

"Yeah, and if by some miracle you could get her into a nice top and skirt I would be eternally grateful. She'd probably kill you if you got an actual dress near her."

"How long do I have?"

"I'm coming down in two days. I have meetings most of the day, but you can have as long as you need. I'll twiddle my thumbs at the mall if need be."

There was a pause, "Who is this woman?"

"Just a friend."

"Uh, huh. Well see about that. Bring her in and we'll see what we can do."

"And Maxine. Whatever it takes, no expense spared."

"She must be some friend."

"Thanks Maxine."

"Uh huh, send me her sizes and we'll see you when you get here. Text me from the airport."

We popped her bras in the microwave to short out the trackers. Only two of them kinda survived, the lace ones. The padded ones started to melt about the time the trackers were disabled. The lace ones just had a bad smell.

"You did that on purpose."

I grinned at the outcome, it wasn't totally unexpected. "I had a feeling, but wanted to wait until we got here. I'd rather run down to Wally World and have to by a new microwave for home, than explain to some hotel manager why there's a pile of melted bras in his."

We both held our noses as we dumped the deformed bras in the trash bag. A good cleaning didn't help the microwave either, we decided to get a new microwave too.

The night before the trip Mary wasn't playing fair. A white lace thong and the thin tank top. She still cuddled, but DAMN! I managed to keep my hard on away from her, and even then I woke in the middle of the night spooned behind her with her tit in my hand. I rolled back and she just rolled with me. Kicking her leg across my aching cock.

I managed to roll out of bed inconspicuously. Mary watched me get dressed, giving me shit about a nice polo shirt and slacks. I grabbed my coat before she came out of the bathroom. This was the fanciest I had seen her yet. Newer jeans and a short sleeved shirt with a bra. She was still wearing her boots.

She was suitably impressed with the plane, it was just a little Cessna 411, but it suited my needs. We landed and took a taxi into town. Mary looked like I was walking her into a prison camp as we entered the salon. I got the 'don't leave me here' look as Maxine and her girls led her away.

I wasn't completely there during the meetings. I was worried about Mary. Well that and I hoped she didn't kill Maxine and her girls in the process. I knew what she could do even unarmed.

I was just finishing the last meeting when Maxine texted me. 'Half an hour.'

I made it back to the salon in record time. Maxine was just coming out with a vision as I was coming in. And then I looked again. "Mary?"

"You say one fucking word and I'll cap your ass."

The girls were laughing, and I was barely holding it together.

"Brian," Maxine sighed, "I've dealt with the outside. I leave the inside up to you."

I turned to Maxine and lifted her twirling her around making her screech. I kissed both cheeks. "Maxine, you have exceeded my wildest dreams. Whatever your bill is, double it, and spread it amongst the girls," then turned for Mary.

"Hey bozo," Maxine called out.

I looked and she was tossing me a tie. I took it and tried to tie it while taking Mary in, she was just smirking at me.

Maxine stepped to me and took it from me. "God damn jar heads. All that time on board and still can't tie a knot worth a damn.

"Whatever you say Master Chief."

She snugged the tie up a little too tight, almost choking me. "And quit drooling on my floor! I haven't swabbed a deck in years and I'm not about to start cleaning up after your sorry ass."

I glanced at Maxine, then right back to Mary. We were pushed to the door. Maxine was still shaking her head as she went back inside.

I made a quick reservation and we were off. Mary, in a real skirt and top, imagine that! Hair done up just a little, a touch of makeup, but not enough you'd notice if you didn't know her. Fingernails and toes painted. "Wow," was all I could say.

"OH no no no, I am not going in there," Mary said as we pulled up. "No way." She was looking like she wanted to run. A woman that had no problem storming a Taliban emplacement was balking at a nice restaurant.

"You'll be just fine. It's just dinner."

"But what if I screw up, use the wrong fork or something?"

"Then we'll just get steaks. Can't go wrong with that." She was waffling, "I bet you can get it with mushrooms..."

Personally I can't stand the slimy little buggers, but Mary...

"That's not fair."

Mary wasn't the center of attention, but she didn't stand out either. Exactly what I had hoped would happen. We ordered steaks and baked potato. I did chuckle. Mary picked up her napkin and was about to tuck it into her blouse. I got the evil eye as she recovered and just dabbed the corner of her mouth before putting it in her lap.

We made the trip home, and I did something I constantly berated other pilots doing. I used the autopilot from wheels up to wheels down. Only taking the controls for the immediate departure and landing. I didn't trust myself to concentrate with Mary beside me. And I used the Garmin for the drive home.

I tossed off my jacket and tie as I watched Mary's ass wiggle as she went up the steps. She came back a few minutes later looking like my old Mary. The top and skirt were gone, the hair let down and the makeup gone. But the smile was still there, and it was all Mary.

I guess I was still staring. My mouth was trying to move but nothing was coming out.

"Go take your shower. Whatever it is, it will wait."

I was like a zombie. My clothes came off on auto pilot, the vision of Mary in her top and skirt playing in my mind on a continuous loop. I was in the shower getting the water temp right and then stepping in. I had just grabbed the body wash when the door opened.

I covered my hardening cock and looked her in the eye, not even daring to get down to her neck for fear of what I would do. "Mary, we shouldn't..."

That's as far as I got. Mary put her finger across my lips and smiled. "You've pretended for too long. You've wanted me before I even knew it. You've protected me from others and myself. Now just shut up and kiss me." She stepped close, our lips just barely apart as her nipples drilled holes in my chest.

Mary smiled, and I was a goner. I wrapped my arms around her and devoured her. Holding her as close as I could get, never wanting to let her go.

My hands were all over her hard body. My lips were devouring her as I held her as tightly as I could. Each of us moaning into the others kiss. Turning and pressing her to the wall. Mary lifting a leg to let my titanium hard cock up between her legs. A hitch in her kiss as it grazed her lips.

I grabbed her ass and drove up into her, a mad fucking frenzy. Mary kicking her head back as far as she could screaming for more. I gave her as much as I could, then dug down deep and gave her a bit more. Reveling in the feeling of being inside her as she orgasmed over and over as I filled her...

It was quiet, just our panting. Grinning at each other as Mary groaned, straightening out her legs. Holding each other grinning like we were still in middle school. I thank god whoever had this house before put in a tankless heater. We would have been running from the cold water a long time ago.