Karma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You still need a shower," Mary grinned.

"You too," as I cupped a tit and reached for the body wash.

"If you insist," she replied with a smile as she pressed harder into my hand.

I took the body wash and slowly lathered her body. Reveling in the wonderful shape she was in. Rinsing and kissing her delicious body until she took the wand from me. I wasn't in as good a shape as she was, but I wasn't bad. And her ministrations to my cock had me starting to come back already.

We toweled each other, and Mary grinned. She wrapped a towel on her head like she still had long hair, and wrapped another around her body. She gave a good shake and the one around her fell to the floor. "Oops."

I chuckled, "Better than I ever remembered." I stepped closer and cupped her tits as I leaned in to give her a soft kiss. "And a whole lot better close up too." My hard on was almost completely revived after that.

Mary led us to the bedroom and pushed me down. My cock was thoroughly inspected to make sure it was hard enough to properly service her, then Mary swung a leg up and mounted me in one smooth stroke.

"Fuuuuccckkkkk," I groaned as she settled on me.

Mary rode me, arms in the air a bit, pushing her tits out and smiling down at me. I reached up enough to cup the underside of her tit a bit as she leaned into my hands. "Fucking gorgeous," I said as I tweaked her nipples.

Her hands covered mine, "Even if I don't have any boobs."

I tweaked her nipples again. "They're perfect on you, and small enough I have a decent chance of getting you to go braless."

"You dawg!" as she hooked her ankle and rolled us to her back. Her other ankle joining its mate to keep me planted deep within her.

I leaned down to take that nipple between my lips as I slowly slid in and out of her. Switching to the other before kissing up her neck.

Mary was starting to keen. I had heard that noise a few times over the years, and while I didn't watch her, I had a good idea of what was coming next. I picked up my pace until I felt her tremble a little and the keening increased in volume. A steady pace and suddenly I had a wild woman.

I was living my imagination and then some. Mary was cumming under me like I had heard her do a few times. But that just served to set me off and I gave her every last drop I had...

Mary was pushing me off of her to jamb a t-shirt between her legs. "Wen never made this kind of mess!"

I chuckled, "But I heard all about Al doing it. You were yelling and screaming like he had hosed you down or something."

I was glared at. I raised my hands in surrender. "I told you it was set to listen for screaming. Every time you found a new way to be pissed at someone I had to re-do the filters."

Mary gasped, then kicked her head back laughing.

I rolled to her and lightly stroked the underside of her tit, then up enough to nudge the bars in her nipples. "When did you get these?"

Mary looked at me, "You never..."

I shook my head, "No, I told you I didn't. I've probably seen you running around in your underwear from time to time. And answering the door for pizza with your towel held to your front was nice. Cute tattoo by the way, but other than that, no."

Mary gulped, "The tattoo was for..."

I put a finger to her lips, "Yeah, I figured that out eventually." The pink rose was Caroline's favorite. She had it in the center of her right cheek. High enough she could cover or bare it depending on what she wore.

We cuddled for a bit, Mary eventually going to sleep in my arms. I woke in the middle of the night as she rotated to put my hard cock in her wet pussy. I soon rolled her onto her knees and pounded her pussy as I squeezed her ass. Falling over still connected and she was back asleep before I was soft enough to slip from her.

---

I felt Mary crawl out of bed, and expected her to crawl back in a few minutes later. When I heard clothing instead of feeling her crawl back in I cracked an eye. "Fuuuucckkk," I groaned. But I couldn't close my eyes, both now very wide open.

Mary was standing just beside the bed putting her sports bra on... with her shorts around her thighs. Her bare pussy just at eye level at the edge of the bed. Only once she felt she had her tits properly situated in the sports bra did she deign to put me out of my misery and pull her shorts up. SNUG.

Mary ran her finger up and down her now well defined camel toe, probably grinning at my eyes locked to it. "Well, I'm off for a run." She turned and I was tormented by her well defined cheeks as she went out the door.

I just groaned, I was grinning and my cock was aching, but I groaned. I was still grinning when she drug me into the shower to 'wash her back' when she got back from her run. We eventually got to washing her back... after her third orgasm she was too weak to move and I lathered her from head to toe. She grinned and groaned like it was foreplay when I washed her hair.

She changed it up the next day, she had her back to me. Instead of her shaved mound above her pussy, I saw the hint of rosebud above those shaved lips.

I had to actually crawl out of bed and get dressed beside her the next morning. We were flying to San Bernardino International Airport to accept my shipment. We flew commercial, it was a three stopper for the 411, and the pout when Mary found out all we were doing was accepting the load to be transferred to a truck was priceless.

She forgave me when I took her down to look at my C-130. She wanted to get it on in the cockpit, but there was not enough room. She settled for me eating her to two orgasms on the stairs.

We were kicked back on the side seats cuddling. I sniffed the air grinning. "I sure hope this thing airs out soon. Everybody will know I had a woman in here."

Mary giggled, "It should only take a day or two."

I cupped her tit and rolled her nipple between my fingers.

"Keep that up and it will take a month."

I gave her nipple a good pinch through her bra making her groan, "I'll just have Gordon drop the back door early tomorrow when he gets here to pre-flight the plane."

"WHAT! You said the load was going out by truck."

I grinned, "Well that load is. The one tomorrow we're taking to Jersey."

She rolled to me pressing, then grinding, her tit into my hand. "Are we going with it?"

I just grinned.

Mary screeched, rolled me to the floor, I was abused. I was just plain flat out abused. And I really need to look at getting thicker carpet up here. Thirty nine years old and it was the first time I had rug burns... on my ass!

Ya gotta love a woman whose idea of shopping is the Army Surplus Store. I was glad I put her boots in with our luggage.

She was all grins when she came out of the changing room. The top and skirt were tossed at me as she put hands on hips grinning. Turning in front of me as she modeled her 'new' outfit. OD t-shirt and Camo pants. They were a bit snug on her ass, but I wasn't going to say anything!

---

I was just short of being physically drug out of bed the next morning. Mary had dashed through the shower, and was putting her plain cotton bra on. She had at least opted for some nice high cut panties. She was reaching for me to drag me out of bed as I was enjoying the way they cupped her pussy.

"Fine, fine, I'm getting going."

Mary was in a hurry. She already had our coffee ready, and there was no teasing me with her hot bod this time.

Gordon and his boys were about half way done loading when we arrived. Mary was on a fast walk to the plane, well ahead of me and grinning all the way. And DAMN if that fine ass was a shaking as she did!

Loaded, fueled, and we were rolling. Mary was still grinning. After a bit of checking things out, and Gordon grinning as he explained some of the cockpit to her, we settled in for the trip.

For those of you that have ridden in one of these beasts, you know they are LOUD. I had taken the time to make a somewhat sound proofed area just behind the cockpit, but there is only so much you can do with a C-130. Even if it was a newer H model we snagged from the Iraq surplus, it just took it down to a less annoying level.

Mary was soon sitting beside me, grumbling every so often. I just kept an eye on her the whole trip. Even with the plain bra, the bouncing and vibrations were doing wonderful thing to her chest.

If it wasn't for the load monitor cameras, I was tempted to take her to the back and bend her over a pallet several times. She was at least pleased I had the bathroom upgrade kit installed.

She was almost pissed we weren't doing a LAPES, a Low Altitude Parachute Extraction System, drop. Or even a standard parachute extraction. Just a plain old fly in, unload, swap a check for pallets of weapons, and head back out with the same fuel stops on the way back we had on the way out. And no flying commercial for the return for us. We were never here.

But she was ornery again. As it got dark near the end of the flight back, her bra disappeared on one of her bathroom trips, and she lay back on my lap and pulled a jacket over her, ostensibly to sleep. That 'sleep' necessitated her pulling my hand to keep her tit warm and her hardening nipple from escaping. She swatted at me when I tried to reach down and cup her pussy. I did get my hand there long enough to verify she was a bit... damp?... in the crotch.

We made it home relatively clothed, but I was glad I had a garage. Mary walked into the house in only panties and boots, everything else under her arm. She dropped her clothes and kicked the boots off just inside the door.

I picked her up and put her over my shoulder as she turned around. I had a squirming woman in my hands. I had her ass in my hands and didn't want to let go. She alternated between screaming and giggling until I tossed her on the bed. That was one long scream.

Mary laid there, legs slightly spread, her tiny panties defining her lips. Lay back on her elbows, her giggles giving the hottest movement to her tits.

I had to just stare, "You are just fucking gorgeous..."

Mary gasped, then grinned. "Stop flapping your lip and get in here." That was said as she spread her legs a bit more and pulled her panties aside. I about fell on my face trying to take off my pants and socks at the same time.

When I managed to get them off, I crawled forward and just planted my face in her pussy. I ate that delicious pussy through two screaming orgasms. She rolled me over and I barely held out for two minutes. Her inflamed pussy above me as she practically inhaled my cock did me in. I pulled myself up with my arms wrapped around her hips and again planted my face in her pussy as she drained me...

I came to with Mary curled against me playing with my soft cock, "You killed it. You sucked the life out of it."

She giggled, "Well I certainly sucked something out of it."

I groaned. Then I got a kiss. I grinned, not many women would kiss you with your face covered in their own juices. But Mary curled against me, her tits in my chest, her wet mound against my thigh, and her tongue hunting for my tonsils was bringing me back.

Mary nibbled on my lip a bit, then rolled to her hands and knees beside me. She leaned over and took a bit harder nip at my lip. "Brad, make me bark and chase parked cars." Then she dropped her head sideways on the bed and arched her ass as far as she could in the air.

I growled and rolled up behind her, my firm cock hardening as I did. Sliding into her sloppy pussy was good, but hearing her groan as I bottomed out was breathtaking. Another groan when I got a good hold on her ass and pulled back a bit as I repeatedly drove into her pussy.

I was getting a good rhythm going when I remembered something... I wet my thumb and slid it into her ass.

Mary screeched and dropped flat to the bed, reaching back to spread her ass. "YOU MOTHER FUCKER!"

I just grinned and kept fucking her spasming pussy and her clenching ass. In a matter of a few strokes I had a quaking woman below me, alternating between telling me to 'stop' and 'don't you fucking dare stop.' Just as I thought she was about to pass out I heard her moan, "Bananas."

I pulled my thumb out making her screech again as I dropped flat on her back, filling her pussy. I lay there long enough to catch my breath, and rolled off of her. I could see her glaring at me out of the corner of my eye. I just grinned.

"I suppose you think you're gonna tap that ass huh?"

I reached over and caressed her firm but soft ass. "I've heard that you occasionally don't mind that."

Her eyes went wide, "From?!"

I just grinned and kept caressing her ass.

She was still glaring at me for an answer, and then it dawned on her. She groaned, "Fucking asshole," she mumbled and turned her head the other way.

I grinned even harder and let my finger drop between her cheeks a bit. Those buns of steel caught my finger before I even got close. "Awwww, it only took Yancy three dates."

Mary reached over without looking and got a literal strangle hold on my cock like she was trying to cut the blood supply off. "Yeah, and he was also a bit of a string bean," giving me one last hard squeeze before releasing and slowly stroking.

I chuckled, "I heard, and he... how did you put that? Oh yeah, he ate pussy like a lifelong queer."

Mary snorted, then rolled over to cuddle against me. "You remember that? He was only around a little while."

I kissed her forehead. "Six dates over a week and a half. I usually kept an eye on the new ones for at least two weeks. Other than a few one or two night stands, I think he holds the record for shortest relationship with you."

She slapped at my chest, "I wasn't that bad."

I chuckled, "Sorry to tell you honey, but after Al left you were pretty close to beating Little Franks record. What was his longest, nine days?"

She gasped.

"But at least they were mainly women. Hell, a few of them I never got enough information to even run a background check on them.

Mary buried her head and I could hear the giggle, "A few of them I never even got a name."

"But you got through it."

She slowly raised her head and looked at me, "With your help?"

I shrugged, "Not really. More of a supporting role. You were late on a few bills, so I did the bill pay thing from your account. Not much more than that. Only had to intercede on one of them."

"One?" resting her chin on my chest.

I sighed, hoisted by my own petard again. "A big harry ape that went by the highly intelligent name of Bob."

She looked like she was thinking, "Don't remember that one."

"You wouldn't. You both got plastered, and then got more plastered after some bad sex."

"How bad?"

"Are you in yet?"

She covered her mouth, "I didn't?!"

"Oh yeah, he was pissed when he sobered up. He was calling a bunch of his buddies to gang rape you while you were still passed out. I called the cops to report a burglary in progress."

"Oh god," she hung her head. "I remember him now. His belly was as big as his dick was small." She looked up grinning, "And he had a HUGE gut on him."

I laughed, "Evil woman."

Mary was back to laying with her chin on my chest looking at me. "As much as it momentarily creeps me out when these things pop up. Knowing you were looking out for me is kinda..." she smiled, rolled up on her tits to give me a soft kiss, then slid down and promptly went to sleep on me.

We made love again when she woke up, and again in the shower, and the kitchen counter. We had to take a break when we ran out of clean towels and sheets. But for the next day and a half we cuddled and made love. Never leaving the house or getting dressed. Well almost. Mary teased me a few times putting on a little thong when we ate.

And now for my disclaimers which were inspired by JimBob44, thanks for the inspiration.

Yes, I never met a comma or ellipse I didn't like.

Yes, it jumps around too much.

Yes, it's in the wrong category.

Yes, it's too long.

Yes, it's too short.

Yes, this is stupid shit.

If you want a perfect story go find one written by Mr. Data.

And, yes, I suck.

Go have yourself a warm and fuzzy day.

BTW, you only get to comment on spelling and grammar if you are volunteering to be an editor. Those comments and rants will be deleted, you've been warned.

Ladies, please comment, or better yet become a beta reader.

AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!