Mom Is Bound To Please

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,268 Followers

Sitting up on the bed, I put the remote down and reaching into my nightstand pulled out the best toy I'd ever bought. It was a long rubber coated vibrator that had a second attachment that pressed against my clit.

The vibrator rotated and I could control the speeds with the remote. Looking at the case at my feet I didn't press play right away, but teased myself a little more with letting my mind wander.

What could a mother do in real life that would make a normal son desire her? No matter what she looked like we were conditioned to not have that attraction. Perhaps it was not physical at all, but an unusual emotional attachment that caused the love for a mother to turn into the love and lust of any other woman.

In turn what would make a mother give in? What on earth could make a sane loving mother look at her son and see him in a sexual manner? To think of him as a good looking young lover?

One thing was for sure, outside of something like the bondage in the videos I would imagine the mother calling the shots. She would tell her son how to please her as if she were simply a cougar with a young cub.

Katie had told me I could be a cougar and son or not, Alan was a good looking boy. That thought stopped me. Where had that come from? All mothers thought their sons were handsome boys, but how many had thought it while getting ready to watch a pseudo incest video?

Then again Alan did look just like my Billy who although he might not have exactly sizzled in bed was very loving and sweet to me and a good looking man. Alan had his father's sandy brown hair and big expressive brown eyes.

That coupled with his easy and very genuine smile gave Alan a cute boy next door appeal that seemed to serve him well as he was never at a loss for a date. Unlike his father who was always thin, Alan worked out on a regular basis and had developed an impressive set of shoulders and arms.

He was a strong boy and I'm sure that strength would make it easy to pin a woman down. To hold her hands together while he cuffed her to a bed and to pry her legs open so he could get between them and give their pussy a good hard fucking. I imagined him over me right now, his muscles flexing as he pinned his struggling mother's arms over her head.

My eyes snapped open and I exhaled loudly. Wow, and I hadn't even watched the damn tape yet! Picking up the remote I had the nagging thought that I could have some repressed desire for my own son.

That should bother me, but as I had been learning more and more, fantasy was a harmless escape no matter what the fantasy so if for some reason even the idea of this video triggered some response, who cared? I thumbed play and then picking up the toy spread my legs and eased it inside.

I gasped at how easily the toy slid in. Damn I was wet. I pushed the toy deep until I felt the rubber tip press against my excited clit. Closing my legs I turned the toy up a notch and moaned softly at the sensation of the vibrator moving inside me coupled with the soft vibration on my sensitive button.

On the TV a young boy with dark hair and a hell of a build walked into a kitchen and began talking to his mother who was dressed as if she had just done a shift at a cocktail lounge with her ass almost sticking out from the skirt and her tits ready to spill from a very low cut shirt.

The son asked if he could go out and the mother told him no. As they began to argue I looked at the clock. George was coming over for dinner and I didn't have a lot of time before I had to get dinner ready and shower.

I fast forwarded the tape and when I stopped it, laughed at the scene. The 'mom' was now on her bed playing with herself. The camera zoomed in on her fingers stroking her clit and I turned the toy up another notch. Her moans sounded damn good, but I could do this to myself and went forward, but slowly.

I watched her finish then seem to fall asleep. The scene shifted to her opening her eyes and trying to sit up only to find out she was tied to the bed with black stockings.

"Oh, yes." I whispered seeing her tied with her arms over her head and her legs wide open.

Her son came in and began speaking. The volume was too low to hear, but it didn't bother me, I had no interest in a bunch of poorly acted words, I wanted action! The son leaned over the bed and as he took her nipple in his mouth, the actress made a good show of struggling against her bonds and the look on her face was of convincing alarm.

"Roger stop, I'm your mom you can't do this to me!" She was yelling loud enough that I could hear it with the volume down and I moaned louder than before as my hips began to move in time with the slow sensual movements of the toy.

On the screen 'Roger' had sucked his mother other nipple and sitting up on the bed had pushed his shorts down to expose a huge dripping cock. Taking his cock he began slapping it against his mother's face. She was still feigning disgust and turned her head the other way. Roger grabbed her chin and turning her back to face him, shoved his cock in her mouth.

"Oh, look at that." I moaned, "Look at him making her do it!"

I turned the toy up to past halfway and shuddered in pleasure as the toy increased its thrusts and vibrations. I crossed my ankles to pin it even tighter inside me

I turned the volume up enough to hear 'mom' gurgling around her son's cock. Again the actress was making a good show of trying to move her arms and legs and the look in her wide eyes sent a shiver through me. Her son was now straddling her face and not so gently fucking her mouth. I thought he was going to cum, but he pulled out and sliding down the bed, drove his cock hard into her defenseless pussy.

"Oh Roger, Oh! Please stop, oh...oh you're fucking me!"

As lame as that last line sounded, it caused me to crank the toy all the way and began breathing hard. I'd been worked up since I'd been in the store and my body was already gathering itself for release. Maybe I'd let the DVD run for awhile and get off a couple of times so George would really be able to take his time getting me off later.

"Stop!" Mom groaned, "Roger, please. I'm your mother, you...you can't..."

Mom was cut off by Roger putting his hand over her mouth. He started fucking her harder and I thought this wasn't as gentle or playful as Katie said, but it was doing the trick! My thighs were trembling and I straightened my feet and tightened my legs in anticipation of a good hard orgasm. Mom's squeals were changing behind his hand and a moment later he moved it and she was now moaning.

"Oh, honey, oh baby, you feel so good! Oh, look at you showing mommy how much you want her!"

That line was even more ridiculous as was the entire thing, but hearing her now moaning in pleasure as her son's cock plunged into her forbidden pussy was enough to cause me to gasp and lift my hips.

I arched my back and released a sharp yelp as I teetered on the edge. In perfect timing the son moaned from the TV and pulling out, slid up the bed and began spraying his mother's heaving tits with his thick white cum.

He began going into some silly dialogue as he painted his mother's impressive breasts, but his words were lost beneath the long loud wail I released as my orgasm crashed through me. I bucked my hips, into the thrusting toy and moved my thighs up and down grinding the rubber tip into my clit.

I threw my head back and squealed again as my pussy convulsed around the long thick toy that I wanted so badly to be a real cock. A nice young hard cock that would spurt its hot load deep inside me.

I shuddered as the last of the orgasm flowed through me and letting my body relaxed lay there gasping for breath. I uncrossed my legs and as I looked at the screen saw mom was untied and was now holding her son close to her and stroking his hair telling him how good he felt.

That surprised me as I thought it was just a sex video. I imagined holding Alan like that, his body naked and sweaty; his face would smell like his mothers...

"Anna!" I snapped, calling myself from that path.

In front of me the video had faded and come back, this time with the tall leggy brunette that resembled me. She was sitting by the pool in a revealing bikini and a young man with similar hair and a huge bulge in his swimming trunks walked over to her.

Despite the internal battle of was this or wasn't this twisted, raging in my mind, wasn't seemed to win out as I started fast forwarding it, looking for another sex scene.

I stopped it when I saw the mother tied to the bed and a thrill went through me when I saw she was tied face down. Damn I wonder if...

The door to my room burst open and I sat up and emitted a startled yelp as Alan came walking in.

"Alan!" I cried out, closing my legs around the toy and desperately trying to shut the television off.

"Holy shit!" Alan exclaimed as he saw me on the bed.

For a moment that seemed to stretch into an eternity every detail jumped out me. The toy was out of sight, but my skirt was around my hips and I knew I must be flushed and sweaty. On the TV the son was going down on his mom, spreading her ass and going to town on her with his tongue while she cried out into the pillow.

It was bad enough it was obvious what I was doing, but worse was the case to the DVD on the bed near my feet. I couldn't let him see it! Bending my leg, I yelled, "Don't you knock?"

"Jesus, I...I'm sorry mom!" Alan had averted his face, but not before I could see he was blushing furiously.

Taking advantage of him turning away, I grabbed the movie case and leaning over the bed, tossed it under there.

"I didn't think you were home!" he said still looking away from me. "You usually work until seven!"

I looked at the clock and saw it was only quarter to six. I hadn't bothered to tell him I was getting out early, "Hey, why aren't you at work?" I countered

"Jack called, it's his girl's birthday tomorrow and he wanted to know if I would switch nights so he could take her out."

He wasn't looking my way and taking a chance I pulled the toy out. Hoping he didn't hear the sloppy wet sucking sound it made when it left my pussy. Not wanting to risk the time it would take to put it in the draw, I shoved it under the pillow.

Lifting my hips, I pulled my skirt down over my hips and straightened it. Alan was facing away from the TV which was a relief and I was just picking up the remote when the woman on video screamed, "Fuck me Johnny! Fuck your slut mommy nice and hard!"

My eyes jerked to the screen to see the 'son' fucking his mother doggy style while her hands were still tied to the head board. "Fuck me harder! Oh, you're such a bad boy fucking your mother!" she cried.

I shut the TV off and feeling a wave of shame come over me put my head down, praying he'd somehow not really noticed what they were saying.

"I'm sorry mom." He was still facing the wall. "I really didn't know you were here."

"Obviously I didn't know you were home either." I sighed, "Um, well it's not like you can pretend you didn't see what I was doing and I...

"

"Whatever mom." He said quickly. "I...I appreciate you being honest and treating me like an adult, but there's just some things a son does not need to talk about with his mother."

"Okay." I exhaled with relief. Maybe he hadn't heard it. "You can turn around hon,"

Alan turned to face me and I saw he was still red and looked as nervous as I felt. He gave me a little smile that made my heart melt. It was his father's smile, that cute, shy disarming smile that had attracted me to him that night at a frat party where every other guy was an arrogant jerk.

Alan looked as if he had just gotten out of the shower, his hair was wet and slicked back as if he had just finger combed it and he was wearing a sleeveless t-shirt and a pair of baggy running shorts.

I took a moment to look at his broad shoulders and well toned arms and had the sick thought that he would truly be a son any of those mother's in that movie would love to be taken by. He was still looking awkwardly at me and breaking the silence I asked, "Why were you coming in here anyway?"

"Oh, sorry. I was looking for my I-pod charger you said you had gotten a new one so I didn't think you'd care if I came in and got it."

"Right." I nodded; and leaned over to grab it from the draw hoping he couldn't see the assortment of toys in there.

When I found the charger I closed the drawer and began to sit up. I stopped when I saw him staring at me in the mirror. His gaze was fixed on my legs and he seemed to really be looking. I felt an odd thrill go through me and pretending to fumble with the drawer; I bent my left leg, then straightened it.

In the mirror I saw his eyes follow the movement and thought back to the videos. I turned over further on my side and his gaze shifted to my ass in the fairly tight skirt.

When it hit me I was trying to get my son to look at me, I rolled quickly back to a sitting position and sliding to the edge let my legs drape over so my feet were on the floor.

"Here you go."

"Thanks Mom. So why are you home early?"

"I..oh, shit! George is coming over tonight."

He nodded, but I saw the look in his eyes.

"I figured you were working so that way by the time you came home we would be in bed." When he didn't respond, I added, "I know you don't like him for some reason so figured I would have him over on nights you work late."

"Thanks." He sighed.

"What's wrong, honey?" I patted the bed next to me. "Sit down."

He sat next to me and putting my arm around him, said "You can tell me."

"I just don't like that guy." He told me.

"George is very nice to me, Alan, he's not a jerk, you know I wouldn't be with someone who wasn't good to me."

"Not as good as dad was." He said softly.

"Honey, he was my husband, and your father. There will never be another man who will replace him in my heart, but...I'm only forty four and your dad said he didn't want me to be alone."

"I know." He nodded, "But, well, you never know, you might find someone just like dad."

"Maybe." I agreed, "But it still wouldn't be him." I slipped my hand up and ran my fingers through his wet hair. "No one will truly replace him, ever."

"George isn't even close."

"George is..." I shrugged. "I'm not sure he's the one so to speak, but he is nice and he does take care of me."

"Apparently not in here." Alan said, "Or you wouldn't be doing that before he came over."

"Alan!" I exclaimed, "That's not very nice to say."

"Sorry, mom." He looked at me and I could see he was upset. "I know I said I don't want to talk about sex with you, and I don't, but you're still young and you're beautiful and the guy you're with should take good care of you." He paused and forced out the last word, "Everywhere."

"Well that's...up to me." I said, not sure what else I could say.

"You should be happy mom, in every way." He surprised me with a sweet kiss on the cheek. "There's nothing more I want than to see you get what you want."

"Thank you, baby!" I returned the kiss, "You're as sweet as your father was."

"Not where it counts." He said.

"What's that mean?" I asked.

He frowned, "Oh, nothing, I just...I don't know, dad was a little timid sometimes, I think I'm more aggressive."

"Well nothing wrong with that. But it's getting close to six. Do you want to eat with me and George?"

"No, I'll run out for awhile."

"What's her name?" I nudged him with my elbow.

"No one right now," he shrugged.

"No? All those cute college girls? How are you not seeing anyone?"

"Maybe I'm not interested in girls my age." He said, and then stood up, "Well let me get out of your way, I'll...shit!"

When he stood he dropped the charger onto the floor.

"It went under the bed," he rolled his eyes and got onto his hands and knees on the floor and reached under the comforter.

His other hand was on my foot and I felt an odd tingling at his touch. I also noticed he didn't move it as he fumbled under the bed.

"Got it." He pulled it out, but continued to look under the bed. "Hey you have a stocking under here."

"Can you get it for me?" I asked, not thinking.

"Sure." He pulled out something long and black and gasped, "Holy shit!"

My eyes widened and I felt my stomach sink. In his hands was one of the tie ups I had bought last week. Alan looked at the long thin strap with the ankle cuff dangling from it. He dropped it as if it had burned his hand and standing said, "Yeah well, uh, I really have to go now."

"Alan, I...I can explain!" I told him as if I were the child, not the parent.

"You don't have to." He put his hands up, "Really, I would rather you didn't." he started walking to the door, and then turned back to me.

"Hey, mom?"

"What is it?" I asked dreading what he might ask.

"You seeing anyone besides George?"

"No, why?"

"Because I sure as hell can't see that old fart using something like that."

Grabbing a pillow, I threw it at him. "Don't be a jerk!" I laughed, glad he was joking about it.

Alan caught the pillow and as he flipped it back at me said, "But I'm not surprised you got that movie for him."

"Movie?" I felt my heart skip a beat.

"Yeah, George definitely looks like he could have a mommy fetish." He gave me a wave, "Now I know I need to go somewhere tonight."

*****

I sat on the bed, hugging my pillow and feeling like an idiot. Not only had my hopes of a hot night gone down the tubes, but I most likely wouldn't hear from George again. The night started off good, well as good as it could have considering my son had not only caught me masturbating, but had found the straps tied to my bed.

His last comment had told me he'd heard the mommy video, but assumed it was for George. I suppose that was better than his thinking it was for me, but as I was showering it struck me that he had to know I'd been getting off to it.

I'd stopped washing myself as I wondered what he thought and if I should bring it up to him. It was one thing for a twenty year old to acknowledge his mother had sex, but bondage, and worse, incest fantasies?

I debated telling him I'd grabbed it by mistake and just figured I would watch it, but did I want to risk that conversation? Was he somewhere thinking his mother wanted him? I could always use the taboo dirty thrill excuse, but again how did you say that to your son?

I decided to just push it to the side for now and enjoy what would hopefully be a hot night of fulfilled fantasies. Once out of the shower I donned the new lingerie set I had bought. The set was comprised of a skimpy black thong that tied at the sides and a tight black lace top that barely went past my tits, leaving my stomach bare.

The top unbuttoned and I could just imagine lying there, tied to the bed while George, his fingers trembling with excitement, undid the skimpy top, slowly revealing my tits.

I tossed on my short red silk robe that he loved on me and after teasing my hair out and putting my make up on heavier than usual, added a brand new pair of red heels that I planned on leaving on all night.

I went downstairs and started dinner and when I met George at the door, his eyes widened in appreciation and as he presented me with a bouquet of flowers he remarked that he we hadn't had dinner yet, but he was already thinking of dessert.

That reaction caused me to relax and forget about the scene with Alan and move onto the next phase of the night. I'd bought two bottles of George's favorite wine and we killed the first one over dinner.

As horny as I was, I took my time over dinner, making general conversation. However, I made sure I got up from the table several times to parade around in front of him. I purposely dropped things in order to bend over and show him my scantily clad ass and leaned over him to show off my tits encased in the sexy black lace top.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,268 Followers