Mom Is Bound To Please

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,268 Followers

I yelped when grabbing my ankles, Alan lifted my legs in the air. Placing my right foot on his chest he took the toes of the left into his mouth and as he began sucking on them, slammed his cock home in his mother's oozing pussy.

"Fuck yeah!" I cried out as he started fucking me with long hard strokes.

He was still licking my toes and moving my other foot, I pushed that one in his face.

"There you go baby, suck on mommy's toes. I'll let you play with my feet all you want. Next time you rub my feet I'll give you a nice foot job and let you come on them how's that?"

Alan moaned around my toes, and then grabbing my other ankle spread my legs wide open and as he had before pushed them back.

"Jesus that's fucking deep!" I screamed as I saw my ankles over my eyes, "Oh fuck me!"

That's exactly what my son was doing; slamming my exposed pussy as hard as he could. His hands were on the bed next to me as he had me all but bent in half while he gave me the hardest fucking I'd ever received.

I was screaming with every thrust and moving his hand Alan pressed it over my mouth. That move sent another sick thrill through me and I began screaming as loud as I could into his hand and struggling against the strap.

I widened my eyes as if I were afraid and began mixing some whimpers into my screams as he mercilessly attacked my pussy with his huge cock. Alan's eyes were wide with lust as he stared down at my mock fear.

I started shaking my head back and forth as if begging him and with a loud groan he suddenly sat back and slid his cock from my pussy. I had a moment to lick my lips at the sight of his long thick cock that was now dripping from my juice.

But just a moment, grabbing my hips Alan wrenched his powerful shoulders and effortlessly flipped me onto my stomach. The cum that was still on my face was smeared into it as I was shoved into the pillow.

I only remained there for a moment however. Grabbing my hair, Alan roughly pulled me up to my knees and I cried out at the pleasant wave of pain that hot maneuver brought on.

Alan grabbed my ass and spreading my cheeks wide open plunged his tongue into my asshole. I hadn't expected that one and squealed at the dirtiness of it.

"Look at you tonguing mommy's ass." I moaned. "Dirty boy!"

Alan swirled his tongue around my tight little rosebud once more then grabbed my hips so hard I cried out in pain. A second later he plunged his cock so deep inside me I screamed loud enough to be thankful the window was closed.

Alan had pulled me back until the strap was stretched to the limit and my upper body was held up off the bed as he fucked me senseless. That was the only term I could think of. I was yelping and squealing with each thrust and was being bombarded by sensations.

He was pulling my hair with one hand and my shoulders hurt from being stretched against the strap. The fingers of his other hand were digging into my hip and I could feel the sweat and cum oozing down my face and chest.

But all that paled in comparison to the feeling of his massive dick plundering his mother's willing pussy. He was fucking me hard enough to cause his balls to slap against my clit and I could hear him moaning loudly behind me.

"Go ahead!" I called over my shoulder, "Fuck me! Fuck your slut mother! Claim her pussy, it's your pussy baby!"

"My pussy?" Alan groaned behind me.

"Yes! It's not my pussy it's yours!" I told him and meant every word of it, "Just keep giving me this fucking cock and I'll give you anything you want!"

I was slamming my hips back into his and started whimpering at the feeling of an impending orgasm. He was fucking me so good that even with the only stimulation to my clit being his balls striking it I could feel myself getting ready to cum yet again.

"Keep fucking me baby!" I cried out, "Just a little more, your mommy wants to cum on her son's beautiful cock! I want to...Fuck fuck fuck!!"

Alan had driven a finger hard into my asshole and lifting my head I shrieked in pleasure as my pussy contracted his cock and my ass squeezed his finger. Behind me Alan released a cry almost as loud as mine and as my pussy convulsed around his cock I felt him explode inside me.

"Oh honey!" I called out as his thick hot cum flooded my quivering pussy.

I could feel his cock twitching inside me and each movement ended in a spurt of cum. Alan was still thrusting and whimpering as he painted the walls of his mother's pussy.

My pussy was generating some sticky fluid of its own and I could feel a warm sticky mess dripping down my thighs and could hear Alan's cock splattering into my now sopping snatch. Alan shuddered behind me and as the last waves of yet another powerful orgasm passed through me I slumped forward onto my stomach.

Alan went with me; supporting his weight on his elbows in front of me he pressed his back against my chest. I could hear his ragged breathing in my ear and trying to catch my own breath, I whispered, "I can feel your heartbeat on my back."

We lay there letting our bodies recover and lifting himself up, Alan gave me a sweet kiss between my shoulder blades.

"Do that again."

Alan obeyed, placing several soft kisses across my back and one to the side of my neck. Reaching over me, he unsnapped the cuffs from around my wrists and leaning over, gave each of my red wrists a sweet kiss as well. He rolled over onto his back and turning onto my side I propped myself on my elbow and smiled down at him.

"That was fucking amazing." I said.

"Yeah." He nodded, still breathing hard. "I...know it sounds bad, but I knew you would be a great fuck."

"I wonder if there's a mother's day card that says that?" I asked

Alan gave me that adorable smile and started to say something, but putting my finger to his lips. I said. "I owe you something Alan, something you wanted."

"I think you gave me what we both wanted."

"No," I gave him a soft smile and leaning down whispered, "You wanted a kiss; a real one to show how I really want you."

"Oh, well..."

Alan was cut off as I pressed my lips to his and gave my son a long tender kiss. Alan gave a cute little whimper and putting his arm around my shoulders held me to him as our lips parted and our tongues met.

I moaned at the taste of my pussy on my son's tongue and we spent the next several minutes in each other's arms, kissing slowly and sensually. The kiss was not just sexual, but emotional. I could feel his love for me and knew he was feeling mine for him.

I could feel my nipples hardening against his chest and felt his cock stirring against my stomach. But we still kissed slowly and unhurriedly, both satisfied, at least for the moment. Sliding his lips from mine, Alan whispered, "Love you mom."

"Love you too, honey."

I pushed him onto his back and lying next to him put my hand on his stomach and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Hey, mom?"

"Yes, baby?"

"Did you...uh mean what you said, can we, you know?"

"You know?" I laughed, "You going to be shy now?"

"Well..."

"You mean will we fuck again? Absolutely!" I laughed. "I don't care if it's supposed to be wrong; all those people that make those videos and write those stories are onto something."

"So you...you'll give me a foot job sometime?"

"Sure."

"Will you tie me up?"

"Sure."

"Can we act out all those movies I told you I have?"

"That could be a lot of fun." I agreed.

"Can we..."

"Baby, like I said, you take good care of me with this nice cock and that dirty mind of yours and your slutty mom will give her son anything he wants."

"I like that." He sighed, "I suppose you're working tomorrow like you do every weekend?"

"Nope." I shook my head against his shoulder, "I am calling in and telling them I will see them Monday."

"What are you going to tell them?"

"Tell them?" I giggled and gave his cock another squeeze, "I'm going to tell something came up and I'll be tied up for the weekend."

*****

Author's Note: So I hope you enjoyed my personal favorite of my Mother son stories. I know I did because I gave it another pass before I posted it and it does it for me every time! Hopefully it did it for you guys and gals as well. As I always say this is a free site and our only payment is in votes and comments and feedback, so please take a minute and let me know what you think. Thank you for reading and supporting my work! Lovecraft68