Mom Is Bound To Please

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,268 Followers

"But I didn't know what to do." He began licking the toes of my other foot. "I've wanted you for a long time mom. When we're done you can come to my room and look at all the mom son videos I have! There are some real hot ones! Maybe we can play them all out!"

"Alan, honey, I...don't!"

Alan had stood up and grabbing his large cock had started rubbing it up and down the bottom of my foot. He moaned and started doing the same to the other foot. I couldn't help but notice his cock was close to the length of my foot and again noticed how thick it was. Damn he was a lot bigger than his father had been and obviously was willing to use it a lot more.

"Sorry, but I have a foot fetish." He laughed, "You have sexy feet! Remember I would rub them for you sometimes? I would be so hard! Then I would go upstairs and jerk off!"

Oh my God he had wanted me before this! I watched as he ran his huge dick along the arch of my foot and had to bite back a groan when he shoved his cock between my toes and started sliding it in and out. Alan had a look of pure lust on his face and it dawned on me that he would do anything I asked of him. Anything at all. He would not only fulfill any fantasy I had, but it seemed he had a lot of his own that could be fun seeing they revolved around me.

"Please stop." I whispered, but more to myself.

My nipples were throbbing and my pussy was warm and wet and as bad as it sounded I caught myself imagining what that big cock would feel like inside me.

"Sorry." He stepped back and I watched his cock bounce between his thighs as it slid from between my toes. "I'm being selfish and doing what I want. This is supposed to be about what my slutty mom wants."

He came back over to the side of the bed and climbing onto it, knelt with his knees next to my shoulder. I forced myself not to turn my head because if I did that gorgeous cock would be inches from my mouth. Staring at the ceiling I said, "Alan it's not a game, untie me right now. I mean it."

"Sorry mom." He shook his head. "I can't do that. See you've been a bad girl. A very bad girl and even naughtier mommy. I mean what mother wants her son to fuck her?"

"Alan..."

"You're a cock teasing slut, mom."

I swallowed hard when he put his hands on my top and began to unbutton it.

"Strutting around showing off these pretty tits and that fine ass and those fucking legs!"

He sounded firm, but his fingers were shaking as he unbuttoned the top. My heart skipped a beat each time one of the buttons gave exposing more of the flesh between my breasts. When he reached the last one I told myself to make him stop. Tell him to get the hell away from me that it was sick and twisted and he was my son and I was his mother and...the last button gave way and taking the sides of the top in his fingers, Alan opened it wide, exposing my tits.

"Oh, Mom, they're perfect." He breathed. "Just perfect."

"They're...oh, Alan, please don't do this to us, we..."

I moaned when he cupped my tits in his hands and gave them a gentle squeeze. I arched my back and pulled against the straps, trying desperately to get loose and stop this before it got too far.

"I like that." Alan whispered, "I like you trying to get away."

"Honey, I...oh...oh, don't do that to me!"

I moaned when his thumbs started sliding across my swollen nipples as he continued to squeeze my tits. Alan's hands were large and powerful and the sight of them holding my soft small tits was causing my nipples to ache beneath his touch and I had to force my hips to remain still.

Alan had leaned over until I could feel his hot breath on my nipples and I began to whimper at the thought that once his mouth was on me I might not be able to resist him anymore.

He licked his lips and I whispered, "Alan you...you have to listen to me!"

"No, I've listened to you my whole life." He winked at me and it dawned on me this was all what he thought I wanted, "Now you just lay there and listen to me. Now tell me you want me to suck your tits."

"No." I shook my head, "I don't want you to...ow!"

I cried out in pain when he pinched both my nipples hard.

"Tell your son you want him to suck his mother's nipples." He gave me a nasty smirk that sparked a wave of heat through me. His fingers tightened around my nipples and I whimpered, "Alan, honey, please suck my nipples."

"I knew that's what you wanted, you little slut!" he winked, and then sliding his tongue out slowly teased it around my right nipple.

"Ohhh" I groaned as my legs strained against their bonds, "Oh, Alan that's not fair!"

"Why not?" he asked before giving my nipple a soft kiss.

"Because..." I moaned as he sucked my swollen flesh between his lips. "Because it feels good!"

I whimpered the last part and arching my back shoved my tit deeper into his face.

"I knew you wanted this, you can't lie to me, you nasty slut."

He began stroking my other nipple with his thumb while swirling his tongue around my hard nub and I was now moaning and squirming on the bed. I wanted to move, but at this point most likely to grab the back of his head and put my arms around him as his mouth pleasured my tits.

A wave of helplessness flowed over me followed by an intense wave of pleasure. This was what I had craved. Being totally helpless to either prevent or encourage what was being done to me. My squirming was getting to Alan as well.

He had begun to move his hips, thrusting his dripping cock against my thigh and his fingers were trembling harder than before. He was panting around my nipple and when he switched his mouth to the other his eyes met mine and I whimpered, "Please stop, please, I'm your mother!"

Alan gave me that little smile that told me he knew he had won. I was his. I might be going to hell for it or at the least living with some serious regret after this, but for right now my body belonged to my son and I was more than willing to let him have anything he wanted from his slutty mother.

Alan sucked on my other nipple and I released a long slow moan when his hand trailed down my stomach and his fingers slipped inside my thong.

"No!" I begged, "Please don't touch me there!"

Alan smiled around my nipples and my hips jerked and I cried out when he slid two fingers through the incredibly wet lips of my pussy.

"Damn, you want me don't you?" he asked, "You want your son playing with your pussy don't you mom?"

"No!" I whimpered, "I don't! You're just taking me! Please stop honey! Please! Oh fuck!"

I called out when his fingers plunged hard into my sopping slit. Alan's eyes widened and the breath hissed between his teeth as he began pumping his fingers inside me.

"You have a nice tight pussy, mom." He whispered, "You want your son's cock in there don't you?"

"I want him to stop doing this to me!" I started squirming harder against the straps and I felt his cock squirt against my leg.

"No you don't" he said, "You want me to do everything to you, don't you? You want your son to make his mother cum don't you?"

My reply turned into a delighted yelp when his thumb pressed against my clit and he started rubbing it in slow circles while his fingers thrust hard into me. He had done this before the lucky bastard! My hips were now moving in time with his fingers and I was alternately moaning and whimpering as his thumb caressed my swollen button.

His lips were fastened to my nipple and out of habit I went to reach for the other one to fondle it, but was stopped by the straps. I clutched the strap and pulled hard on it, enjoying the idea of struggling while his fingers pleasured me.

I could feel the sweat dripping down my back and we were both covered in it. I stared at Alan's broad powerful back and well defined arms and imagined him holding me down next time. Next time?

My thoughts were pulled away when he rose up higher on his knees and began thrusting his hips, causing his long wet cock to rub across the top of my leg. The thought that at some point that cock was going to replace his fingers, caused my hips to move harder into his fingers.

I straightened my legs and pulling hard on the strap lifted my ass and back off the bed. I let my head fall back and began moaning loudly as his finger moved faster on my clit.

"Please" I pleaded, "Please make me cum, honey, please don't stop, please don't tease your mommy, I want to...oh oh oh!"

I began releasing a series of high pitched yelps and the next time Alan drove his fingers inside me I screamed as my orgasm crashed through me. My hips bucked wildly and my body writhed side to side as Alan continued to work my clit and pussy with his strong fingers.

My pussy convulsed and he whimpered around my nipple as hearing his mother cum for him caused his cock to slide faster against my leg. I cried out again and again as wave after wave of pleasure crashed through my body.

My pussy convulsed once more around his fingers and with a gasp I fell back onto the bed.

"You come nice and hard for your son, mom?"

"I...I did." I looked at him as he sat up and whispered, "I had no choice, he made me!"

"I'm going to make you do something even nastier now."

Leaning over me and grabbing the base of his cock, Alan pressed the dripping tip to my cheek. I wanted nothing more than to open wide and taste it, but keeping the game going for both of us; I turned my head and begged, "Please don't make me do that Alan! Please don't put your cock in your mother's mouth!"

"You know you want it!" Alan said. Grabbing my hair, he forced me to face his cock and this time pushed the sticky head against my lips.

I kept them pressed together, but could feel his sticky juice dripping down my chin and once again the inability to move sent a thrill through me. I wanted to be able to grab that big cock and shove it in my mouth and rub his balls, but instead I strained in vain against my restraints and shook my head against his cock, rubbing it across my lips.

"Open your mouth, mom, it's time to taste your son's cock."

I opened wide and putting the tip of his cock over my mouth, Alan squeezed it, sending a stream of his thick salty fluid into my mouth. I closed my mouth and swallowed, savoring the sensation of the thick cum sliding down my throat. I opened wide again and Alan said, "Put your tongue out."

I did as he asked and slapped his cock against it. He continued to do it and when I whimpered he asked, "Tell me what you want, mom."

"I want to suck my son's cock!" I moaned, "Just like he wants me too! Please let me have it."

Alan slipped the head of his cock between my lips and I groaned when I took the first couple of inches into my mouth. He didn't push further and lifting my head from the pillow I started bobbing my head, sucking him deeper. Alan moaned softly then pulled his cock away from me. Looking up at him, I licked my lips and asked, "More, please more?"

"Oh my God, mom." Alan said forgetting about the game for the moment, "You're so fucking hot!"

I couldn't respond as in the next moment my mouth was stuffed with my son's long delicious cock. Alan had shoved it more than halfway down and opening my mouth wider and tilting my head, I took even more of his hard flesh between my lips.

"Damn, mom." Alan moaned when I began bobbing my head again, sucking his cock as well as my position would allow.

I tried to speak, but all that came out was a gurgling sound as he thrust his hips, fucking my mouth. That was fine with me and I lay there holding my lips tightly to his shaft as he slowly pumped me. I pressed my tongue to his shaft and he whimpered when I was able to swirl it around his sensitive head. Withdrawing his cock, I caught my breath and whispered, "Straddle me."

"You want your son to..."

"Just straddle my face." I snapped, losing patience.

"Yes mom." Alan said and swinging his leg over my waist slid up until his knees were under my arms and his cock was in my face.

Grabbing my tits, Alan pressed them together and started thrusting his cock between them. I moaned at not only the sight of his dripping cock head sliding between my perky tits, but the feeling of his balls across my chest.

Alan started shoving his cock further between my tits and I flicked my tongue out giving it a playful lick each time it came through. Alan was moaning and opening my mouth I waggled my tongue invitingly, "Come on baby," I said softly, fuck mommy's mouth."

Alan didn't seem to mind me starting to take over and moving higher up, started shoving his cock deep into my mouth. I closed my eyes and sighed as my son filled my mouth with his wide thick cock. He removed it and rubbing his cock up over my face, dropped his balls into my mouth. I eagerly began sucking on them and he gasped,

"That's right, mom, suck my balls, what a good little slut you are!"

His words turned to moans as I swirled my tongue around his heavy balls. I could just imagine how much cum was building in them and knew I wanted to get every drop of it. Alan slid back and once again worked his cock into his mother's willing mouth. This time he went so far in I started to gag and he began to pull back. I shook my head and letting my head go back, opened wide and encouraged him, "Hmmm-mm!"

Alan started fucking my mouth with long slow strokes, shoving it in so deep his balls were slapping against my chin. Oh, Anna, you fucking whore! I told myself as his thick precum oozed down my throat, look at you tied to a bed letting your son face fuck you!

Alan began to whimper and move his hips faster and I moaned my approval around his thick shaft, oh how I wanted him to cum! Even as he plundered my throat in this position I was already imagining sucking him off under my terms. Lying between his legs, teasing and enjoying every inch of him; taking my time until he begged to explode in his slutty mother's hot mouth.

Alan was burying his cock repeatedly in my throat deep enough to cause my eyes to water and was moaning continuously. My pussy was watering as much as my mouth and I was already hoping he would let me cum again. With a loud cry Alan pulled his cock from my mouth and pumping it furiously sprayed his cum in my face.

The first huge spurt went deep into my waiting mouth and I moaned in pleasure as I swallowed every drop of it. The next spurts struck my cheeks and my chin. Pulling back, Alan continued to pump his cock and was now painting my small breasts with his thick white cum.

I lay there squirming and moaning as my son splattered his cum all over my face and chest. With a soft whimper he stopped and looking down at me shook his head.

"Look at you covered in your son's cum. You're a pig mom."

"I'm your pig." I told him.

Alan looked down on me and I made a show of running my tongue over my cum covered lips and slurping it up.

"Oh fuck." Alan whispered.

Moving quickly he slid down between my legs and grabbing the front of my thong gave it a hard yank tearing it off of me. A wave of heat flowed through me when he threw it to the side. Bracing his hands over me, he thrust his cock deep inside me.

"Holy fuck!" I cried out in surprise and a little bit of pain as he plunged his long fat cock into my sopping pussy.

I hadn't expected him to fuck me so quickly, but his cock was still rock hard and he had begun pounding away on me. I moaned in both pleasure and discomfort as he assaulted my defenseless pussy. Alan was bigger than George and a lot bigger than his father.

I hadn't had a cock like this since a boyfriend back in college and I could feel my pussy stretching around his thick shaft. I whimpered, "Oh, it's so fucking big! Oh, easy, baby! Easy on your mother!"

Alan slowed up and the next time he pushed all the way in I said, "Stay there, let me get used to it."

Alan remained still and I moaned sighed softly as my pussy became accustomed to his girth.

"My little boy has a big fucking dick." I told him.

"My mother has a tight fucking pussy." He replied. "And cum running down her face."

He started fucking me again, but this time using long slow strokes. Ah, youth! He had just come and was fucking away as hard as before. I lay there groaning, reveling in the feeling of my son's amazing cock sliding into his mother's warm welcoming pussy. I could feel his cum sliding down my chin and tits and started moving my hips and squirming beneath him.

"Mommy needs to cum again!" I begged, "Please?"

Once again moving quickly, Alan slid from inside me and sitting back on his knees reached back and one at a time, released my ankles. Laying flat on his stomach, he grabbed my thighs and lifting them up, pushed my legs back towards me and plunged his tongue deep inside me.

'Fuck yeah!" I cried, "Suck my pussy, honey! Suck your mother off!"

Alan was swirling his tongue inside me and the fact that his dripping cock had just been inside me added to the thrill. Alan hadn't been kidding, he was into everything.

Even as he sucked hard and caused me to cry out as I felt the juice from my pussy being slurped into his mouth it occurred to me that Alan was less than half George's age, but was twice the man and not just between his legs.

Alan was willing to do anything I wanted. He wanted to make his mother happy! Well right or wrong I hadn't been happy in a long time and I was going to let him and not just tonight!

Anytime my boy wanted his slutty mother after this all he would have to do is ask. Not even! I thought as his tongue left my pussy and trailed through my soft wet lips towards my yearning clit. I would go after him! Go in his room and wake him up, sucking him hard and riding his cock!

"Oh yes!" I moaned when lips tongue found my clit. "Lick that pussy! Make mommy purr baby!"

Alan sucked my clit into his mouth and caused me to cry out again when he slipped two fingers inside my hot little box. He placed his hands on my thighs and pushed my legs back even further. I moaned as that lifted my ass off the bed allowing his fingers to plunge deeper into me. His strength sent a thrill through me as he effortlessly pushed my legs.

I strained them against him and moaned as he easily held me back. I was squeezing the strap so hard I thought my knuckles were going to pop and my shoulders were starting to ache from tugging on it, but it was a good pain and I looked forward to more of it.

Alan was sucking my clit so hard his lips were smacking and I could feel my thighs trembling. He was roughly shoving his fingers inside me and again it was a delightful mix of pleasure and pain. I could hear his fingers making sloppy wet sounds as the thrust into me and he was now swirling his tongue in hard fast circles around my clit.

"Yes." I egged him on, "That's it Alan! Lick mommy's pussy; make your slutty mom cum in your face! I...oh God!"

I screamed in pain and surprise when Alan slammed a finger from his other hand into my tight ass. He buried it in there along with the fingers from his pussy and as he wiggled them against each other, I threw my head back and came like an animal.

There was no other way to describe it. As my body went wild, straining against the strap that held me I released a long loud howl of pleasure then another and another.

I was pushing hard against his hands, but Alan managed to keep my legs straight and I was bucking my hips up and down on the bed as he continued to plunge his fingers in both my holes and suck my clit.

I howled again, then as my entire body tightened up, I felt my pussy convulse and screamed again as a wave of warm fluid gushed around his fingers and into his face. My body collapsed back onto the bed and I stared up at the ceiling gasping for breath.

"Oh my god, oh my god." I moaned repeatedly as Alan sat up and wiped at his sticky face. "Oh, honey...I have never cum that hard."

I swore the room was spinning and remembered Katie telling me that was how hard she came from her boyfriend. Well it was about time I'd gotten off like that and who cared if it took my son to do it?

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,268 Followers