All Comments on 'Ms. Shellie Gets a Puppy'

by Sarahcheer

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
pet_tigresspet_tigressover 16 years ago
aaaarrrrrrooooooooo!!!

OMG i wish i was Mandy!! Hopefully Ms. Shellie will make Mandy into a permanent puppy and keep her as Missy forever! Delicious start to the story and i hope you write many more chapters!!

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 16 years ago
May all your dreams come true... on you!

Mis-spelled words didn't help. How this story got an H is beyond me. Neither character is developed. Who cares if she has a plug in her ass? If you write a story about people someone can identify with maybe the scores will go up.

Good luck.

rbennerbenneover 14 years ago
Good Start

An interesting start to what I think will become a great story. I can't wait to read more about Mandy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fantastic

It sounds great can't wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
more!!!

please give us more. you have a gift.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Puppy Owners Club

I really like this story because I'm a pet owner myself and already have two puppy girls to play with.

They are both very affectionate as well as being well trained and obedient.

To demonstrate their obedience I take them to a club where I meet with other puppy girl owners. We all put our pets on display and show off their attributes and training.

Before we go to a show I get my puppies ready so that they look their best.

They are fitted with collar and chain so that they can be led around and displayed.

I fit ball gags into their mouths which still enable them to "speak" (bark) when told to do so.

Each is fitted with a large butt plug stuffed tightly up their ass, with a tail fitted to the end. One is short and fluffy and she is good at wagging it when told to. The other is long and flowing, and she looks really good when she swngs it from side to side.

Fluffy tailed puppy has small tits, but very large nipples that stick out a long way when they get hard. I have had her pierced and rings fitted. When we go to a show I decorate her with jewelry attached to her rings.

I have also had her pussy pierced and the other puppy owners love it when I get her to roll over on her back for a tummy tickle and they can see the rings in her pussy.

My other puppy has very large tits that hang below her like udders when she is down on all fours. I have had a special harness made for her which has a leather loop to go around each tit which can be pulled up tight around the base so that the tit size is accentuated. Straps go around puppies back to hold everything in place.

Additional straps go up to her collar. This means that when she is told to sit up and beg, the straps pull the harness upwards so that her udders are kept lifted up and well presented on display.

The tightness of the loops around the base of her udders means that they go very red and the flesh is very tight and firm.

All the other puppy owners in the club only have one pet.

Because I have two I often display them performing together. The other pet owners really enjoy that.

Their favorite is when I fit fluffy tailed puppy with a strap-on cock.

First I let her sniff all round the other puppies tits, ass and pussy. Then I get her to mount her and fuck her, proper doggie style.

This usually gets the audience very excited.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Arina

This was a nice story but I wish it was longer then what it is and also wish that you would have continued to write over these past five years.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSarahcheer@Sarahcheer
820 Followers
36, f, college grad (BS and MS). Active as a ponygirl and writer as well as training slaves. I own my own clip and image series store: http://www.clips4sale.com/32519 and http://www.images4sale.com/32519 It would be nice if you would go on over after reading and voting on ...