Paradise Found Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at you miss professional business owner. Taking charge like that is pretty sexy. You know where it isn't snowing right now?"

"Hawaii?"

"Hawaii!! Do you remember the old Garfield in Hawaii episode from the eighties? The one with the sexy Hawaiian chick that tries to throw herself in the volcano?"

"Good Lord Julie. Way to make us sound old. Yes, I remember. I always thought the goofy mechanic was sexy when he tried opening the hood of the car by beating it like it was a bongo."

"Yes!! That one. You're like the sexy Hawaiian girl, and I'm the sexy Hawaiian female cat that was trying to fuck Garfield."

"There is something seriously wrong with you girlfriend."

No matter what the situation, be it a complete disaster or an absolute miracle, Julie could always get a smile and a good laugh out of Sabrina.

"You might feel old now, but I brought a surprise that will make you feel like a freshman in college again."

Sabrina gave Julie a look of terror and was almost afraid to ask what the surprise was.

"Ok well even though I know curiosity killed the cat, but...."

"Like Garfield!!!!! Nice segway."

"....but if the surprise has a penis attached to it, I don't want it."

"Yes you would, but it's not a guy. Think more like our first Halloween party in college."

"Oh God. Ok now I'm scared. Please tell me it's not one of the two very bad 'smart ideas' we had that night."

"You had fun. Admit it. It was like the best party in our four years in college."

"From what I remember, yeah, it was a lot of fun, but we're like going to be forty year old women in a few years. We can't do that kind of thing now, can we? Isn't there some kind of age limit on drugs?"

"I sure hope not, cuz we are getting fuuuuuucked up two out of our four nights in paradise."

Sabrina lowered her head and began shaking her head back and forth, emphatically.

"I stand by my previous statement, and I'll even say it again for the second time in five minutes. There is something seriously wrong with you, and I'm really glad you came with me."

Since Julie had kissed Sabrina twice on the cheeks already, she felt Julie deserved one now. Sabrina threw her arm around her best friends shoulder then planted a sloppy wet kiss on Julie's cheek. They both laughed together walking into the airport and into a much needed tropical adventure.....and hopefully not jail.

While standing in line to board their plane, it dawned on Sabrina that Julie was about to board the plane, carrying God only knows with her.

"So, just out of curiosity, what exactly do you have with you that's illegal?"

Julie looked up at the ceiling with her eyebrows scrunched down like she was trying to remember. Sabrina knew that if Julie was trying to remember, then that meant there was a pretty good chance it was a lot more than just one thing.

"Oh don't worry mom. It's all secure. Trust me."

"If your vagina is filled with marijuana, I think I'd really like to know something like that."

"It wouldn't be the first time you smoked something that came from my vagina."

"What the hell? I hope that was just a really bad joke."

"Ummm, sure. Just a bad joke." Julie rolled her eyes at Sabrina then gave her a very devilish smile.

Sabrina gave Julie a very serious look then asked, "would it be rude of me to not sit with you on the plane? Just curious."

During the flight to California, Sabrina had sweet talked Julie into telling her exactly what was in store, drug wise. She had told her that she was going to need to know just so she could get herself mentally prepared.

Julie said, "relax, nothing too crazy. I've just got a little weed and just a smidgen of pure MDMA." Julie trailed off a little when she said the words "pure MDMA", so Sabrina couldn't hear it clearly.

"Pure what? You mumbled the last part which has me terrified now. I'm not going to jail in Hawaii so whatever the fuck you just said, how about just doing me one favor since I'm paying for this trip; get rid of it, please. I can deal with a little pot, but some cocaine or heroin or whatever it is...... Just flush it or something, I'll reimburse you for it."

"You're such a stick in the mud. What happened to the Sabrina that used to go streaking with me? Or the Sabrina that was down with fucking ten guys in one night?"

"I don't know what Sabrina you're talking about because I sure don't remember being part of a gangbang. Streaking yes, orgy no."

"You really want me to go flush this? It's pure MDMA babe, not cocaine or heroin. I know you know what that is. Christ, you probably did more of it than I did freshman year. Does it ring a bell now?"

"Yeah, now it does. That was ecstasy though and I'm fairly certain that snorting MDM, whatever the fuck it is, is probably 100 times worse than a damn E pill."

"Ok mom, Jesus."

During their entire conversation about drugging in college, Julie kept an eye on an eavesdropper sitting three rows in front of the girls. Julie had a really accurate sense of judgement for strangers. Julie was certain that the incredibly large black guy either wanted her stash or sex, or maybe even both. Her talent was nearly 100% accurate and Sabrina was aware, and jealous, of Julie's very handy talent.

Julie leaned forward in her seat so the guy couldn't see or hear what Julie was about to say. In a whisper, Julie looked at Sabrina and said, "don't look, but the guy a few rows in front of us just heard everything we just said."

Sabrina casually glanced around and found the guy. Sabrina leaned forward to whisper to Julie, "the black guy with the rockstar look and the tattoos?"

"Yes."

"He's huge. What are you thinking in your brain right now? Are you going to try and fuck him? You are aren't you."

Julie said nothing but smiled big and nodded yes about fifteen times. Sabrina wasn't really surprised at all. In fact she was kind of surprised she didn't fuck anyone yet on their way to Los Angeles.

"Can you at least......nevermind. You're going to do whatever regardless of what I say. Knock yourself out, make a bunch of noise too. I'm pretty sure we're half way to California by now. I doubt they'd kick us off."

Julie sat upright in her seat again to see if her sex toy was still looking back at her. He was, so Julie gave him a sexy finger roll wave, then he smiled for the first time.

"Damn, look at that smile. I'm gonna lick each and every one of his perfect beautiful teeth one at a time with my tongue"

Sabrina wasn't shocked about that either. She knew her best friend all too well.

Julie stood up, but before leaving, she told Sabrina, "do me a favor. If I'm in the bathroom longer than 45 minutes, don't check on me. This might take a while."

Without hearing her respond, Julie walked off to go say hello to her new plane friend. Sabrina rooted her on and leaned forward a bit so she could hear the conversation better. In a matter of seconds, Julie started walking to the rear of the plane. Sabrina rolled her eyes at Julie as she passed by.

Almost a full ten seconds had passed before the sex toy stood up and joined Julie in the bathroom. Every seat on the plane was filled so pretty much everyone knew the possibility of hearing some loud sex, as entertainment.......and Julie did not disappoint.

Inside bathroom number four, Julie waisted no time as she dumped her little tiny baggie of MDMA on the small metal table that was attached to the wall. Two seconds after she started making lines of the powder, Julie's sex toy came in. He immediately locked the door behind him, then roughly grabbed both of Julie's breasts from behind. He was very careful to not disrupt the job Julie had at the moment.

"Squeeze them harder, Jesus you're already hard. mmmmmmm. I think I like that."

The amount of MDMA Julie had, was just enough for four nice sized lines. She snorted her first line, turned around quickly, grabbed her sex toys' penis and said, "Two lines each. Let's do one now, but we can't do the other one until I cum three times. That's the only rule, oh, I almost forgot, the rougher you are......."

Julie paused to dig her nails into her own breasts and continued, "the harder I cum. What should I call you?"

The sex toy grabbed a handful of Julie's hair and tugged it a little bit. Not too hard at first, that comes later.

"You can call me by my real name you sexy fucking sex kitten. It's Nick, and you are?"

Julie pulled both her top and bra off at the same time in one super quick move.

"Just call me Miss. I like that."

"I'll call you anything you'd like. I know your name is Julie, I heard your friend say it, but I think I prefer Miss. If that's ok?"

Just like with her top, Julie grabbed her pants and thong and removed them both at the same time. If getting naked were an Olympic event, Julie would get the gold.

Nick did his first line and was more than ready to get a little rough with Julie who was unzipping Nick's jeans while she said, "Miss will do just fine." Nick removed his gray 'Rolling Stones' t shirt while Julie handled the pants. The second Nick's shirt was off, Julie gasped, then said, "damn! You must work out a lot."

Julie started kissing Nick's stomach to see just how firm it was.

"Oh my God. What the hell do you do for a living? Military?"

Nick smiled then pointed to one of his many tattoos that he had on his chest. The tattoo was of an eagle, a Philadelphia Eagle.

"Get the fuck out of here. You play professional football?"

"I'll show you my credentials if you'd like, Miss."

"That's enough talk for now." Julie finished unzipping Nick's jeans to find that he was going completely commando. "That's fuckin hot, and that is one very big dick."

Nick graciously bowed his thanks to Julie then he slapped both of her breasts at the same time and Julie yelled out.

"Ohhhhh Fuck Yes."

Then, without any warning, Nick picked up Julie and effortlessly flipped her upside down so that they could sixty nine each other. At first, Julie was shocked at how easily Nick had just flipped her around. Then she realized he had done it without disturbing the two other lines of MDMA still on the metal table.

However, all of the acrobatics were heard by half of the plane and Sabrina. She knew that Julie wouldn't try to stay quiet out of respect for the other passengers. That just wasn't in Julie's nature. At least she had the decency to have sex in the bathroom and not out in the seats.

While Sabrina listened to the theatrics in the bathroom, she started to get pretty horny. There was way too many people around to entertain any ideas of possibly masturbating. Some of the passengers kind of looked like they may have had the same idea, but weren't afraid to act on it. That was just adding to Sabrina's rising level of horniness. Then it dawned on her.

At the risk of looking a little obvious, Sabrina stood up and headed towards the bathrooms. She walked kind of fast to give the impression that she really had to pee. Whether the other passengers believed her or not, didn't matter to Sabrina very much, but it did make her feel a tad less slutty.

Knowing it would bother her, Sabrina knew she would have to rub one out right now or she would start to get annoyed. Being annoyed was definitely not the way she wanted to start her amazing vacation by any means. She said to herself, as she closed and locked the bathroom door behind her, "it would be nice to loosen up a little before getting to Hawaii."

Bathroom number three was now taken as well as number four. Sabrina was really hoping that by being in the adjacent bathroom, she would clearly hear everything Julie was saying/yelling/screaming. She was somewhat disappointed when she realized that the bathroom walls must've been soundproof, but the doors were not. Sabrina couldn't hear anything through the bathroom wall, but everyone in their seats was certainly getting an earful.

Sabrina was too horny to just go back to her seat and listen to Julie having crazy wild sex. Luckily, Sabrina always kept her trusted backup in her purse, for emergencies like this. Sabrina plunged her hand into her purse and started searching for her tiny purple pocket vibrator that was only the size of a quarter. It wasn't big or flashy or did anything great, but all that mattered to Sabrina were two things about her little purple friend. One, it had a rechargeable battery, and two, when it was fully charged, it could make Sabrina cum almost instantly.

Sabrina was all about doing things as efficiently as possible, normally. However, she reminded herself that she was on a much deserved vacation. And this vacation needed to be the complete opposite of her everyday addulting life. Now that Sabrina's brain and vagina were on the same page, she decided to take a little time to pleasure herself.

Buried deep inside of Sabrina's smartphone was a video she had bought a few months ago during a low sex slump. She kept the video in a secure folder because she couldn't let anyone know what her only fetish was. Julie didn't even know about this secret fetish which made it all that much more enticing for Sabrina.

When Sabrina remembered the video she had, she took off her slacks and blue cotton panties immediately. She then put the two pieces of clothing behind her so they didn't get soaked by her. Sabrina got her purple friend, started the video, and tried to get comfortable. The bathroom was kind of roomy, but not enough to really kick back like Sabrina wanted to, but she made it work.

Sabrina had, what she thought, was a strange fascination with women peeing in public places. Not public restrooms, general public areas, like parking lots, sidewalks etc. Sabrina had always found it extremely arousing to see other women either pee outdoors or pee themselves, with their clothes still on, out in public. Not men though, only women, which always made Sabrina wonder if she were more interested in women than men.

She had never had sex with a woman, one on one. She had countless amounts of threesomes with other women, including Julie. During those encounters, Sabrina never felt drawn towards the girl for some reason. The last time that ever happened was many years ago so who knows? After 2 failed marriages, maybe Sabrina would be more apt to have a relationship with a girl rather than a guy.

Now that the movie was in full swing, those thoughts escaped Sabrina for now. She kept it in the back of her mind though so she could revisit that line of thinking at some other time than right now. Now, was the time for fun, and Sabrina was extremely horny and ready to make a mess in her small airplane bathroom.

Sabrina's movie started out with a van full of young, hot, barely clothed girls, that were driving through some big city that Sabrina didn't recognize. The girls in the van were chugging water and playfully messing around with each other, but nothing serious. Sabrina could feel her pussy getting more and more moist, watching the video. She didn't want this little love session with herself over too quickly, which was her norm. Instead, Sabrina set her little purple friend aside for a while so she could rub and play with herself manually for a bit.

One by one, the girls in the van would jump out to pee, pretty much anywhere and in front of whoever as well. Sabrina was turned on to the point that she took her top and bra off as well so she could rub her breasts also while she watched her pee fetish video. Sabrina was getting really close to orgasming for the first time during her little session. Just before she did though, Sabrina had a flashing thought of what might be happening to Julie right this very second.

Before Sabrina had the chance to let her mind think of a possible scenario, she started to cum, hard. Sabrina momentarily stopped her focus on massaging her clit, to rapidly penetrate her vagina with three fingers. Sabrina normally used only two fingers, but she was constantly reminding herself that she was on vacation. With Sabrina's three fingers pumping in and out of her vagina so fast, Sabrina let out a tiny scream and then projectile squirted all over the wall that was in front of her.

Meanwhile, in the bathroom next to Sabrina's, Nick was about to get Julie to cum for a third time. That meant they could do the last two lines of MDMA before they continued on with their sex marathon. Nick was holding Sabrina up with her back to his chest so he could fuck the shit out of her ass, not literally.

"Fucking Christ, this dick is my favorite dick. Pound that fucking ass. Fuck, I'm gonna cum."

Nick was beginning to get tired of holding Sabrina up in his arms while fucking her. Since she announced her third orgasm, he toughed it out for another minute until Julie came, a tiny trickle, down the front of Nick's thighs.

"Fuck, fuck. Ahhhhhhhhhh. Yeah, that fucking ass is all yours baby. Let's do those lines then I'm gonna suck you off till you cum down my throat. I could use a nice shot of protein right about now."

"Damn, you are one nasty little slut. And that ass takes all of my dick like it's starving or something. Where you and your girlfriend going? LA?"

Sabrina did her last line then looked at Nick with her "crazy sex starved eyes". That's what Sabrina called her crazy look in college when Julie was really fucked up.

"She's my best friend and no. We are catching another flight tonight for four days in Honolulu! Wooooo!"

Nick did his last line while Julie started wildly sucking on his huge black dick. She tried deep throating it as far as she could before gagging on his monster dick.

"Fuck girl, that's how you do it. Fuck yeah. Try taking it all, you can do it. There's a toilet if you need to throw up."

Julie never heard anything so nasty before from a man she was sucking off. It drove her nearly over the edge with arousal so she began slapping her pussy, hard, over the general area where her clitoris was located. At that point, both Nick and Julie realized this was the best sex they had ever had before. Even though they were both really fucked up, it was still absolutely fabulous sex.

"Let me beat that pussy for you. If it's too much, use a safe word like uhhhhh.....cupcake! Yeah, fuck yeah!"

"Oh my God! That's so fuckin hot. Beat that nasty fucking pussy hard. Make me cum on your hand daddy."

"Oh Fuck, I'm gonna cum."

"Yeah daddy, fill my mouth while you punish my bad pussy."

Nick began to cum as soon as he started to beat Julie's vagina in increasing increments of roughness. Julie was trying to yell out cupcake, but didn't want to waste any of Nick's load, so she just took it like a champion. Julie started to orgasm as she was gulping down Nick's huge load of cum. The entire moment was so intense for Julie that she was yelling in ecstasy with her mouthful of Nick's dick. All Nick could hear was an intense humming that vibrated the head of his penis while he finished cumming.

"Fuck Julie. That was sexy as hell. I'm pretty sure I might stay hard after all that."

Hearing that, was the last straw for Julie who was still having her pussy punished by Nick. A few seconds ago Julie was ready to yell cupcake, but now, she wanted more. More of everything that was Nick's. The thought of Nick staying hard after cumming like that made Julie squirt a stream of thick white creamy cum all over Nick's hand.

"Shiiiiiiiit. Fuck, ok, ok, cupcake, cupcake. Jesus. Look how red my pussy is. You fucked it all up daddy. Thank you."

"I like you calling me daddy. You need a break? I'm pretty sure in about three minutes I could start on round two. If you're interested."

Julie jumped up off the floor, gave Nick her "crazy" look, then said, "Oh, I'm interested daddy. I want you to cum in my ass now."

"Fuckin eh!"

Sabrina wasn't entirely sure that she would go as far as doing some of the stuff in her video. The thought of being in a public place and secretly peeing was taboo, in a good way to Sabrina. She had never tried it yet, but it was definitely on her bucket list. The thought of having someone watch her pee while in public, held very little interest to Sabrina. Then again, she knew that she really wouldn't know for sure unless she tried it, at least once.