Paradise Found Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the kiss was finally over and both girls came back to earth, the bartender knew he had witnessed something special. He couldn't put it into words or describe it, but he felt it and was very grateful for witnessing such a beautiful thing, even in the middle of paradise.

When both girls drew back and opened their eyes to look at each other, the bartender quietly walked over. Then, in a very low soft voice said, "these drinks are on the house and thank you for bringing that kind of love into this magnificent restaurant and this magical island. Aloha!" Then he just walked away without allowing a response from either Sabrina or Julie.

Now that Sabrina was speechless, Julie got her turn to speak.

"Our friendship has endured some pretty rough shit in the past, and yet, here we are. You know more about me than my own mother does, and you know exactly the type of sex crazed woman that I am."

Sabrina nodded in agreement and started to get just a little worried that maybe she had done something she shouldn't have.

Julie continued, "but to be 100% honest with you Sabrina, I don't feel that way about you. Don't get me wrong, I'm dying to do some very physical and nasty fucking things with you. What I'm trying to say is that every single relationship I've had with a man, was all about the physical stuff. But when I think of you in that kind of way, it's like....."

"Love?"

Julie smiled then said, "yeah, love. I care about you in a way that I've never felt before. It's unfamiliar and foreign to me. You've been married twice, is that the kind of love you felt for your husbands?"

Sabrina had to think about that question for a few moments before answering. Julie could tell that her friend was in deep thought about this tough question. So Julie did something she had never done before; she sat patiently quiet to let her friend think.

"Yes and no. Yes I loved both of my husband's very much, but that was before I could compare that kind of love to anything else. I've recently just come to the conclusion that there's a whole lot more than just one type of love. Love isn't black and white, it can come in infinitely different shades of gray. Does that make sense."

Julie thought for a second, then answered. "Actually, that makes perfect sense. I've just recently concluded that I've never actually been in love before, ever. At first, that realization was weird and scary, but now that I've felt what real love should feel like, I'm......happy."

Sabrina smiled then picked up her free Blue Hawaiian. "Well here's to sharing a weekend of love with my best friend." Sabrina tapped Julie's glass with hers, which made Julie smile nice and big at her best friend.

"I'll drink to that, babe."

Both girls took a long sip out of their huge Hawaiian cocktails which made them both cough at the same time.

"Jesus Sabrina, this thing is like pure tequila and rum."

"It's pretty fantastic if I say so myself." Sabrina took another big sip which went down much easier the second time. After Sabrina gulped her second sip down, she looked hard at the drink then said, "I thought the bartender was supposed to take it easy on us? Two sips and I feel wonderful."

Julie laughed, then took her second big sip. "How bout it? Well, I guess the good thing is that the hotel is only two more blocks away, so fuck it I guess. Bottoms up."

Sabrina tapped her glass against Julie's one more time then said, "bottoms up girlfriend."

Three hours, 2 Blue Hawaiians, and one very deep conversation later, Sabrina and Julie re-discovered each other all over again. They both shared absolutely everything about themselves and the two long time friends started to fall hard for each other.

Julie admitted to being more interested in Sabrina than in Sabrina's fiance years ago during their threesome together. That was a little surprising to Sabrina, but not shocking. Hearing what had to of been a hard confession from Julie, Sabrina decided to share her only secret with Julie.

"Do you remember me taking my phone from you on the plane to California earlier?"

"I might be tipsy Sabrina, but I'm not incapacitated. Of course I remember."

"So I have this fetish that no one knows about, not even you."

"What?! Holy shit, I can't wait to hear this. Hold on, let me get myself ready for this."

Julie flagged down Armando who came over right away when he saw Julie wave at him.

"Yes, my beauties. What can I do for you?"

"We would like two shots of something you can only get in Hawaii."

"Ahhhh. I can definitely do that for you. Do you prefer rum, tequila, or vodka?"

Julie looked at Sabrina to let her answer for them both. "Let's say spiced rum."

"Excellent, coming right up." The bartender winked at both girls then got down to business. He lined up four shot glasses then started flipping bottles of rum in the air and catching them like a professional. It was hard to watch, but too mesmerizing to look away. The first two shot glasses got one type of rum, and the other two had gotten a different type.

After another few minutes of crazy theatrics with the bottles being tossed in the air, the bartender got out two fresh shot glasses. These were much bigger and looked more like whiskey glasses than shot glasses. When everything was said and done, each glass had two huge shots in them plus pineapple juice, mango juice, cherries and splashes of grenadine.

The bartender brought them over, set each glass on a napkin for each girl, then set a fresh wedge of lemon and lime on each napkin. Both girls and everyone else sitting at the bar cheered for the bartender who made these two special Hawaiian shots masterfully.

The bartender took a bow and thanked everyone then explained how to drink the shots. "Ok, my Pennsylvanian beauties. These are called jellyfish shots, only made here in this beautiful restaurant. They look big, but they go down very easy. Drink the glass in one gulp then, if you want, bite into both lime and lemon wedges at the same time. If you feel the electricity run through your bodies, you did them right. Enjoy!"

Sabrina and Julie both laughed and could do nothing but just stare at the two works of art they were about to down.

Julie was the first to say something. "How in the hell do you slam this glass of rum in one gulp? This may have been a terrible idea."

Sabrina laughed, picked up her glass, and then did exactly as she heard it. She tilted her head way back and let the monster shot slide straight down her throat like a pro.

Julie's eyes got huge when she witnessed how easily Sabrina, of all people, was able to take the shot.......like a man, so to speak.

Once Sabrina swallowed then put both wedges in her mouth, she made a face that looked like she had just been struck by lightning. Julie continued to stare speechless, waiting for Sabrina's reaction.

"Wow! That was amazing. It was like a full body orgasm. Your turn, here I'll help."

Sabrina took Julie's wedges and placed them backwards in her own mouth so they were sticking out, waiting for Julie to grab with her mouth.

Julie was in shock, but eventually said, "who are you? This is some alternate universe Sabrina or something. I think I like it, a lot." Julie smiled, raised her glass, then said, "ok, aloha!" Julie slammed the shot down her throat, made a god-awful face, swallowed, then leaned in for the best part, the wedges.

Everyone at the bar watched the entire thing and was now ordering jellyfish shots for themselves while clapping and wooing for Sabrina and Julie. The bartender was now hustling to keep up with the sudden surge in business, and at nearly $10 per jellyfish shot, business was good.

When Julie's mouth lingered for about thirty seconds while receiving the wedges from Sabrina's mouth, the crowd began cheering excessively. The entire jellyfish shot experience nearly made both girls forget why they were doing the shots in the first place. But once Sabrina finally let go of the wedges to let Julie have them, she remembered the secret she was supposed to share.

Before Sabrina could get the confession out of her mouth, the bartender came back over to the girls while still flipping bottles of rum in the air.

"You ladies have made everyone's evening on the island tonight. I cannot in good conscious charge you for bringing me such good business tonight. Just promise me you will come back before you leave the island for one last drink."

Both girls smiled and simultaneously said, "definitely." The bartender smiled, said something in Hawaiian, then resumed his duties as bartender.

Sabrina looked at Julie confused, then asked, "what the hell did he just say?"

Julie shrugged, then answered, "I have no clue. It was kind of sexy though, right?"

"Not as sexy as you trying to pry those wedges out of my mouth."

Julie raised both her eyebrows then remembered Sabrina had a secret she was about to share. "So miss confident business woman, what is your deep dark secret? I'm dying to know."

Sabrina's eyes got huge, then she attempted to back out of saying it to Julie. "Ummmmm, it's not that big of a deal. We should probably get to the hotel before I pee myself." Sabrina then winked at Julie which only confused her.

"What was that wink for? Are you drunk? That shot just kicked me in the ass. Wait, you can't just NOT tell me your secret now bitch. Is that why you winked?"

Sabrina's face turned bright red and Julie knew she had hit the nail on the head.

"OH...MY....GOD! You kinky little slut! Fuckin eh! Let's go, right now."

Julie grabbed Sabrina's hand and both girls grabbed their purses and began speed walking out of the restaurant and towards their hotel. Neither of them realized it, but they had left their suitcases sitting at the bar while dashing through Honolulu to get to their hotel room.

Julie continued to hold Sabrina's hand as they rushed towards their hotel. Even though it was nearly 7 pm, the sky in Hawaii was still as bright as it was at noon. The foot traffic on the sidewalks had died down a little but the car traffic was still fairly thick like they were in New York City.

The two girls were surrounded by beautiful palm trees, fresh ocean air, and beautifully tanned Hawaiians, but neither of them took notice. They were both preoccupied with getting into their room as soon as possible, to take their new found relationship a few steps forward. They were in love, and this vacation now felt more like a honeymoon to both of them.

They weaved in, out, and around anyone strolling on the sidewalks. Both of them were fairly intoxicated and still hadn't realized that they didn't have their luggage with them just yet. However, once Sabrina saw their hotel seconds away from them, it finally dawned on her that they had left their bags back at the restaurant.

"Fuck. We forgot our luggage Julie."

Both girls stopped dead in their tracks and began laughing at their ridiculousness.

"Damn, you're right. That wasn't very smart. Can we at least check in quick and use the bathroom? That is unless you'd like to watch me pee myself right here in public."

Julie burst into laughter after she made her comment.

"Starting with the jokes already I see. Yes, let's check in, but how about you hold it until we at least get into the lobby."

"I think I can do that, but let's move cuz that shot went straight through me."

Sabrina laughed then said, "I know what you mean, let's hit it."

The inside lounge of the upscale hotel Sabrina had made reservations for them was anything but basic. Fresh flowers were everywhere and the scent given off by them was a rush to the senses when they first entered the immense building. This hotel also had a gigantic indoor aquarium filled with beautifully bright and exotic coral fish that danced in their tank without a single care in the world.

In order to get to the front desk, the girls were forced to walk through the lounge. Luckily, the lounge also had exactly what the girls were looking for; a bathroom.

Julie was the first to spot it.

"Holy crap Sabrina, there's a bathroom right here."

"Thank God. I'm starting to tinkle a little and I think I like it."

Julie burst into uncontrollable drunken laughter and had to stop for a second. This made Sabrina begin to laugh, but if she had stopped running, she would have definitely wet herself in the middle of the decadent lounge. That was absolutely not an option.

Sabrina ran past Julie who was attempting to calm herself down long enough to start walking again. Sabrina started to slow down as her running was not helping her situation at all. When Julie finally continued to make her way towards the bathroom, she saw Sabrina in front of her slow down to a crawl and begin to waddle like a duck into the women's room.

Julie was forced to place her hand over her mouth in order to not burst into another fit of laughter. The two girls had certainly made a very entertaining scene for anyone that was in the lounge at the time. Julie sped past Sabrina who was mumbling something like, "I'm gonna kill the bartender."

It was close, but both girls got to the bathroom in time and instantly after Julie sat down, she uncovered her mouth and began laughing hysterically.

"What's so funny Julie? Me almost wetting myself or something that I missed completely?"

It took Julie a second to compose herself, but when she did, she answered, "oh my god Sabrina. I saw you slow down to a waddle and it was just too damn funny at the time. I'm ok now I think."

"I had to clench and run at the same time so I guess the result of that was a waddle."

Both girls had a really good laugh while they finished up and discussed whether to check in or go back for the luggage first. The bags were probably already behind the bar waiting for them so they agreed to check in quick before making their way back to the restaurant.

The girls checked in quickly, but didn't go to their room yet. Sabrina had made a comment that if they went up to the room before getting the bags, there was a big chance that they would've decided to leave the bags until morning. That was not a good idea. So the girls headed back to the restaurant at a leisurely pace.

The sun was beginning to set in Hawaii and it was the most beautiful sunset either girl had ever seen. The clouds in the sky were brilliant shades of pink, orange, and red. It looked like a watercolor painting.

"Can you imagine what this sunset looks like over the ocean?"

The moment was so beautiful that Julie's question reminded Sabrina just how happy she was being in Hawaii with her best friend. Sabrina put her hand inside Julie's and intertwined their fingers together.

Then Sabrina answered, "I can't even imagine Julie, but I do know how beautiful you look in this sunset........ breathtaking."

Julie had never heard someone say something so wonderful about her, ever. The perfect moment that was right then, was too overwhelming to both girls to not share it physically. The two best friends stopped walking, embraced, then kissed. But this kiss was nothing like their first real kiss which was simply two pairs of lips touching together softly and delicately.

This kiss was aggressive, deep, long, and messy. A lovers kiss. During the three minute long kiss, they both felt loved, wanted, needed, and desired. If it weren't for the cars passing by honking at them both, they might've made love right then and there. The kiss went from pure raw passion to sexual fury in a matter of milliseconds.

The warm ocean air, the soft salt water breeze, and the intoxicating smell of an entire island in full bloom, created a whole new emotion. Something never felt by any human being before now because it was an emotion that needed time, care, and a perfect set of rare circumstances to be formed. It was like a perfect storm of love, desire, patience, happiness, friendship, and lust, that culminated into this one rare moment between two best friends and lovers.

Back at the restaurant, the bartender was indeed observant enough to notice the girls left in a hurry without their bags. He placed them behind the bar, expecting to see the two beauties later that evening. He was extremely pleased to see them both so soon and greeted them from half way across the restaurant.

"Aloha again my Pennsylvanian ladies."

Sabrina and Julie were still holding hands as they walked up to the bar where they had been sitting.

"I have your luggage safe back here with me. Give me a moment and I will bring them out to you."

The girls were extremely grateful and both gave him a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you, yes, spread the love. That is what this island is all about. You must still come back and see me before you leave though, this doesn't count."

Julie answered, "of course. Thanks again Armando."

Sabrina added, "yes, thank you so much."

"You are both very welcome. Now go, enjoy the island and each other."

Both girls smiled, waved, then left the restaurant for the second time. The sun had already set, but the Hawaii night sky was just as beautiful. Bonfires and tiki torches could be seen all around as if the island were set on fire.

The two girls held hands as they walked back to their hotel room. The alcohol was slowly wearing off which made everything more peaceful and calm. Julie decided to resume their discussion on Sabrina's secret which was still not 100% clear to her.

"So now that things are a little calmer, what exactly was on your phone in regards to urination. I have to admit, I'm fairly intrigued with this completely different side to you my long time best friend. That is, if you don't mind talking about it."

"I don't mind, but while we're on the subject of 'completely different sides', what is this side of you that's more timid and reserved? You've never, in the twenty five years we've been friends, asked if I minded discussing anything."

"I know, I've noticed. It's like that eighties movie with Dudley Moore and Kirk Cameron where they switch brains or something like that."

Sabrina laughed and said, "like father, like son?"

"YES! Oh my God, that's it, yeah. See, you know every single reference I make from my childhood. But yeah, I can't explain it, but it's kind of like that."

"Evolution? Change? Growth? All I know is that I've never been happier or more confident with myself."

Julie replied, "I can honestly say that I've never been this happy either. Ok, spill it woman. What's with the pee thing?"

Sabrina laughed then sighed, "shortly after my second divorce, I was messing around, looking at some different porn websites just out of curiosity. I never experimented with sex, at least to the extent that you have anyway."

Julie laughed then said, "who has? I mean come on, right?"

"Good point. I was just looking at some of the many different things out there, in hopes of finding something different. Something I might enjoy that I've never experienced before. I eventually came across a video of girls peeing in public places. No men, just women, peeing in bathrooms, sometimes wetting themselves with clothes on, sometimes peeing while other women watched. Watching stuff like that turned me on like nothing had before then."

"That's pretty wild and sexy. I've never done or seen anything like that. What about girls peeing on other girls, like lesbians, during sex?"

"I haven't gotten that deep into it yet. I'm still kind of just scratching the surface with what really turns me on now that I'm almost forty years old."

"Ok, that's fuckin hot. I'm getting wet hearing you talk like that. For real."

"I don't believe you. You'll have to prove it to me when we get to our room. You know, I'm pretty sure there's only one bed Julie."

"Fuckin eh."

The hotel was now in sight and Julie took Sabrina's hand and the two girls sped up their walking.