Private Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,312 Followers

My body slumped against his and I emitted a long shuddering moan as the last of that amazing orgasm flowed through me. I relaxed into him and sat there trying to convince myself I could move after that.

I turned my head to see Max staring down between my legs, a slight smile on his face. I opened them and grabbing his wrist, I raised his hand in front of us and with a wink I put his fingers in my mouth and sucked on them.

"Hmm." I purred as I sucked my juices from him. Releasing them, I smiled, "A real woman loves to taste herself, and I can't wait to taste me from that big dick of yours."

"J...Jesus." He shook his head.

"Max, can I ask you a question?"

"Anything."

"Have you ever made a woman come before?"

Max gave me a huge smile and nodded, "Yes, why yes I have!"

"Has a woman ever made you come before?"

"No, but...ask me again in a few minutes." He grinned.

"There you go, have fun with it, it's not serious, Max, and it's about fun so...how about I show you some fun?"

"I'm up for fun."

"You're up for your teacher, that's for sure." I agreed, grabbing his swollen cock.

I pressed it against my bare pussy for a brief moment and shivered at the feeling of his hot hard flesh against my hot little box, then quickly slipped the bikini back in place before I lost control and hopped on.

I pumped his cock slowly and using my other hand cupped his heavy balls.

"Hmm, Max you feel like you have a lot of cum in there." I gently squeezed them causing him to moan in my ear, "Is it all for me? Instead of an apple you have a nice big load for your teacher?"

"My naughty teacher."

"That I am, in fact I'd say slutty teacher." I sighed as I stroked his cock, "Just like in that movie." That gave me an idea and lifting my leg I stretched it out to the coffee table and was able to click the mouse on the lap top and with my toe, taking the video off pause. The movie resumed with the teacher on her knees, pumping her student's cock and I jerked his faster.

"Look at her, Max, look at that dirty whore playing with her student's cock. Did you watch this and think of me? You think of me being a dirty girl, playing with your cock, sucking it, fucking it?"

"Yes," He moaned over my shoulder.

"I thought of it too, Max. I lay there by the pool with my nipples hard and my pussy dripping thinking of doing just what I'm doing, playing with my hot student's big cock."

"Oh, goddamn." He whimpered as he pumped his hips, sliding his cock through my hand.

I rubbed his sensitive head causing him to gasp and smearing his pre cum on my hand used it to lube up his cock. My hand glided faster over his slick flesh and I continued to rub his balls as he looked over my shoulder.

The look on his face was priceless as he stared past my tits to watch me work him with both hands. On the screen the teacher was now sucking his cock and I whispered.

"Look at that, Max, look at her sucking him, you want me to suck it don't you?"

"I do."

"And I will, if you keep being a good student, but not today. Today I'm going to jerk this big dick off all over myself, but next time, if you're good? I'll be right where she is, on my knees with your cock between my lips."

"Oh, I'd like that." He groaned.

"Bet you would, bet you'd love to pull my hair and shove your cock in my mouth. Watch your nasty teacher blow you and suck on you until you cum in my mouth."

"On your face." He whispered.

"Ohh, bad boy!" I moaned, "You want to see it on my face? You want me to jerk it off all over my face so it's on my lips and my cheeks, dripping down my chin?"

"Yes."

"That's because it's dirty and you want your teacher to be your dirty little slut, isn't that right?"

"God, yeah." He was breathing heavier and his legs were trembling beneath my feet.

The woman in the video was now bent over her desk and the student had her by the hips fucking her fast and hard.

"Then there's that, look at him fucking her! Look at that young stud making that nasty cougar moan for him, slamming her. You want to fuck me, don't you Max? Just like that, my ass in the air, begging for you to keep doing it, telling you how good your big dick feels."

"I...oh..." He moaned, "That feels so good, please keep going."

"You going to come, baby? You going to blow a nice hot load all over me?"

"Y...yes." He gasped and his hips moved faster.

I would have loved to tease him, slow down, keep talking dirty, make him squirm, but his cock was twitching in my hand and his balls had tightened. He was damn close and at this point I wanted him to come almost as much as he did.

"I'm going to let you, Max." I pumped faster causing him to emit another of those adorable whimpers, "Know why? Because you made me come so hard, you were so good to me and what did I tell you?"

"That...that...." He trailed off into a moan, "The woman should come first."

"Right, you get what you give, Max, it's that simple. Oh!" I exclaimed as on the screen the student whipped his cock out and the teacher dropped to her knees, mouth wide open. "Look at that Max!"

She moaned as he sprayed his come into her open mouth and then pushed it out with her tongue letting it drip down her chin and onto her tits as she held them up.

"That what you want to do to me, baby?" I pumped his cock hard and fast causing him to cry out, "Picture her as me, think of me on my knees begging for that hot cum in my face!"

I was jerking him hard enough I could hear my hand squishing against his slick cock and behind me he was moaning continuously.

"Oh, please." I moaned, "Please come for me, Max, please come in my slutty face, please...."

"Oh fuck!" Max cried out as his cock exploded in my hand.

"Oh, honey!" I moaned as his first spurt shot up and splattered against my right breast.

I pumped his cock furiously and cooed in pleasure as each long thick spurt struck my body. Max came like a damn porn star, long thick streams striking my breasts and my chest between them. I moaned as it dripped down my nipples and stomach and kept rubbing his balls as I jerked him.

'That's it, baby, give it to me! Give me all that nice hot cum; show me how much you wanted me!"

Max moaned softly as his come turned into a trickle that dripped down over my hand and wrist. When there was no more I gave his cock a hard squeeze causing him to gasp, but milking a couple of more drops from his slit.

'Every drop, Max, a good girl works for every drop because you made her want to."

I turned my head to face him and wanted to laugh at the huge smile on his face. Instead I brought my cum covered hand to my face and said, "Hey, Max, watch."

I ran my tongue along my fingers and sighed at the taste of his thick salty cum.

"Holy shit." He whispered as I slowly licked my hand clean moaning softly as I devoured his sticky mess.

That had me wanting to come again, but I'd suffer and do it myself later. In fact something told me I'd be coming to this all weekend.

"Very nice, but it will even better when you come in my mouth and face."

I eased myself up and to the side, sitting on the couch next to him.

"Enjoy your lesson, Max?"

"Best lesson ever." He laughed.

"You'll be saying that again Tuesday." I grinned. "Then Friday, especially Friday, know why?"

"Why?" He asked, his eyes glued to my cum glazed tits and stomach.

"Because if you do well on Tuesday then next Friday" You're going to fuck me, Max."

"Oh my God." He shook his head, "I can't believe this."

"Believe it, honey." I smiled, "Now one more thing."

"What's that?"

Gesturing at the mess on my chest, I said, "Go get me a towel, Max. A gentlemen always helps clean up."

*****

Where the hell was he? I glanced over to the cable box under the huge flat screen TV and saw it was four o'clock. Max got out of work at three and was normally home by three thirty. Figures today would be the day he was late.

I shifted my position in the recliner and just that slight movement caused me to moan as my black lace thong rubbed against my aching clit. I'd been sitting here since a little after three waiting for him.

Normally I lived for that glorious routine of getting here early and going for a swim then sunbathing, but today was different, today would be far more fun than getting a tan and enjoying the neighbor perving on me.

Today was lesson number two and I'd been masturbating like a horny teenager since Friday night to the thought of Max getting down on his knees and licking my pussy, then eagerly returning the favor and taking that beautiful cock into my mouth.

After Friday's fun on the couch I could not even pretend to have any inhibitions of going further. My god his cock was magnificent and it was all mine, at least for two more 'lessons' The only misgiving I'd had was when I received a phone call Friday night and saw it was from Richard.

When I'd answered, he didn't even bother with hello, but instead exclaimed, "Damn Laura, you must be a hell of a teacher!" I'd frowned and asked if he had asked Max about it, for some reason the idea of Richard telling Max he knew would bring me back to questioning how good of an idea this was.

"Tell me you didn't ask." I'd replied nervously.

But his response was simply, "Of course not, but the kid hasn't been this happy in months! He's floating around the house with a goofy smile on his face like he's stoned!"

To my relief he hadn't pressed for details and even though my thoughts were still conflicted about whether or not this was right from a moral standpoint-I was beyond denying the physical desire-I was already planning my next lesson and asked if he could leave a key under the mat for me so I could be waiting for Max on Tuesday.

Richard agreed and on the subject of leaving me something asked if I preferred cash or could he leave a separate check with my usual one in an envelope on the table. I'd said a check was fine and quickly ended the conversation before it became even more awkward.

When I'd hung up I'd spent a few minutes feeling like...pretty much a cheap whore. A check in an envelope and Richard discussing what we were doing, but by the time I'd filled the tub and sank into the warm soapy water lust took back over and I'd started what would be a weekend long masturbation session revolving around a certain adorable little cub eager to please his cougar teacher.

Now said cougar was getting to the point if he didn't get there soon, I might start without him. I narrowed my eyes and envisioned Max walking in the house to me stroking my pussy and thought about it.

I was sitting in the recliner in a black mini skirt I'd bought over the weekend that I'd eventually wear to a club, but right now was strictly for my sexy student, and a plain short sleeve black blouse. I'd chosen the blouse because it was a button up and had a plan for that.

I'd slipped my shoes off and was sitting at an angle, one leg over the arm of the chair, exposing my thighs and the black thong. I put my hand between my legs and moaned at the fact the thong was already soaked through. I stroked my clit through the thin fabric and rolled my eyes back, damn I was worked up.

My fingers worked their way inside and I sighed at the sensation of running them through my soft wet lips. I jumped at the sound of a car in the driveway and keeping my fingers between my legs lightly teased my clit beneath the thong.

I heard the kitchen door open and Max's footsteps coming through the kitchen.

"Laura, you here?" He called out.

"Living room, Max."

"Hey, Laura!" He began as he entered the room then stopped dead in his tracks. "Oh, goddamn."

"See something you like?" With a wicked smile, I pulled the thong to the side and flashed him my pink slit.

"Yes ma'am." He nodded and slowly approached the chair.

"Show me how much you like it."

Max stopped and looked uncertain and I helped him out. "Let's see how much you like what you see." He hesitated and I sighed, "What did I tell you about being shy, Max? Can't have much fun with it in your jeans can you?"

Max unsnapped his jeans and I cleared my throat, "Shirt first, honey, tease me first."

He gave me that sweet shy smile that I hoped he would never lose even after this and quickly stripped his t-shirt off.

"Very nice." I murmured, taking in his tanned well muscled form.

Max kicked his shoes off and pushed his jeans down. As he slid them off, my eyes lingered on the huge bulge between his legs and growing wet spot where the head of his cock was.

"Leave those on." I told him, "I want to have a little something to take off you." I beckoned him with my finger, "Now come on over here."

Max came over and stood in front of me his eyes locked onto my pussy. Still holding the thong to the side, I reached down and ran my fingers through my soft labia.

'Think about this, Max? You spend the last few days thinking about how you played with me, how hard you made me cum?"

"A lot." He whispered, still watching.

"Think about doing more than touching it? You think about fingering me and licking me?" I smiled, "You think about eating your teacher's pussy, baby?"

"Hell yeah." He grinned.

"And me returning the favor I'll bet."

"Just a little." His smile widened.

"Well, what did you learn last time?"

Get what you give." He nodded and began to sink to his knees between my legs.

"Hey!" I stopped him by putting my foot on his stomach. "I told you to take your time and go slow and pay attention to everything."

"Right." He frowned.

"Start with a kiss, honey. Always start with a kiss." I giggled, "Kiss these lips before you kiss the others."

Max put his hands on the arms of the chair and leaning forward kissed me. To my delight it was a good firm kiss and after only a moment of his lips sliding across mine, his tongue darted into my mouth. I moaned my approval and ran my hands up and down his chest and flat hard stomach as he continued to kiss me.

Grabbing his wrists I brought his hands to the top of my blouse and placed them there.

"Go ahead," I told him, breaking the kiss, "Undress me, Max, let your lips work their way down my body. Take your time, appreciate me, and tease me. Make it so by the time you get down there my pussy is nice and ready for you."

Max undid the top button of my blouse and I purred as his lips found the soft skin of my neck.

"Hmm, that's nice, honey." I encouraged him as he continued to unbutton my top while his lips worked along my neck.

I wasn't wearing a bra and as soon as Max opened my blouse his hands were on my breasts, fondling them and teasing my nipples with his fingers. I moaned and putting my hand on the back of his head not so subtly guided his mouth towards my chest.

Max impressed me by not going right to my tits, but spending some time kissing and licking the top of my chest. He sank to his knees between my legs and pressed his face between my breasts, kissing me there.

He then kissed the top of each of my tits then ran his tongue across my soft flesh just over my nipple.

"Hmm, you're teasing." I sighed, "I like it, and you're already on your way to earning reward, honey."

I put my hands on his shoulders, and rubbed his arms, enjoying the feeling of his muscles beneath his skin and the way my long red nails looked on him.

Max teased a slow wet circle around my right nipple, and then induced a moan from me when he sucked it into his mouth. He was playing with my other nipple and I whispered, "Put that hand lower, Max, get me nice and ready for that talented tongue of yours.

Max out his hand on my inner thigh and again his fingers were trembling. I pulled my thong to the side for him and encouraged him. "Go ahead and play with her, you've already met." I added with a giggle.

Max caused my hips to jerk when he slid his fingers through my lips and found my yearning clit. He worked his fingers up and down the length of my pussy, lingering on my clit long enough to rub it in circles before sliding back down. He was taking turns licking and sucking my nipples and I thought this was the life, this was even better than the pool!

"Inside, honey, slip your fingers inside."

He hesitated and I lifted my hips so her fingers were at the entrance and pushed against him. He gasped as his fingertips slipped inside me and I groaned at how good they felt. I hadn't had anything inside me other than a vibrator for the last few months.

"Deeper." I told him, "Don't be nervous, "Push them all the way in."

Max did as he had been doing, exactly as he was told, and eased his fingers in. I moaned as my pussy stretched around them and egged him on, "In and out, Max, pump my pussy."

He moved his fingers slowly and I rocked my hips matching his rhythm and driving his fingers deeper. He was still sucking my nipples and selfishly wanting to enjoy as much sensation as I could I delayed him going down on me.

"Put your thumb on my clit; rub it while you finger fuck me."

Max gasped and I laughed, "Like that? Real women talk dirty, Max. Girls your age might not at first, but you take good care of them and show them how good you are they'll do it for you. Honey, I'll make it so they do everything for you!"

Max rubbed his thumb in hard circles around my aching clit and worked my hips faster; goddamn he was doing a good job! I was pretty damned worked up and wanted him to make me come with his tongue, not his fingers again.

"Work your way down there, honey. Take your time, it's not a race." I laughed, "I'm a sure thing!"

Max trailed his tongue down my stomach as his other hand fondled my thigh while he played with me. I was breathing hard as I watched Max trace a teasing circle around my naval, playfully flicking my piercing around with his tongue.

He reached the edge of my skirt and I lifted my hips higher for him.

"Take the thong off, but leave the skirt." I told him, "You don't get me totally naked until Friday." I winked, "You'll get everything Friday providing you keep doing a good job today."

Max was sitting back on his knees and I moaned when he removed his fingers from my pussy in order to pull my thong off. I reached under my skirt and hooking the sides of the thong eased them over my hips and held them out to him.

With a grin, Max took them and pulled the thong down my legs.

"Slowly." I told him, "Take your time, sweetie, make it sexy, see?"

I put my legs together and raised them straight up. Max eased the thong up my legs, standing as he worked it past my knees then over my ankles. When he slipped it from my feet he pressed it to his face and inhaled deeply.

"Why settle for that?" I asked, "Real thing is right here, honey."

I let my legs fall open and lowering them draped them over the arms of the chair so I was sitting there with my legs spread wide open, my pussy totally exposed to him.

"Look at that." He said softly and dropped to his knees so quickly he grunted in pain.

His pain seemed quickly forgotten as he placed his hands on my thighs and leaning over placed a kiss my small patch of red hair. I heard him breathe then sigh as he took in the scent of my pussy.

"There you go, baby, now give me a kiss, you know the spot." I reached down and spreading my pussy open with on hand, tapped my clit, "Right here, honey."

Max placed his lips against my clit as I asked and kissed it. He then flicked his tongue across it causing me to gasp. That sound turned into a low moan as he swirled his tongue gently around it.

"There you go, just like my nipple, nice and slow."

I leaned back in the chair and purred as he alternately sucked and licked my clit. I felt incredibly sexy sitting here with my legs spread and my tits out, but still wearing the shirt and my skirt shoved over my hips.

Max had his eyes closed and there was a look of bliss on his face as his tongue worked my throbbing button.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,312 Followers
123456...8