Private Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,312 Followers

I jumped at the sound of a car door near the front of my condo and risked a quick peek out through the blinds. I smiled as I saw Max standing next to his car and glancing this way. I stepped back from the window and dimming the lights in the room waited for him to reach the door.

When the doorbell rang I was surprised to feel a nervous twinge in my stomach and I realized this meant way too much me. After this my ass needed to get out and meet someone. But of course said someone didn't necessarily have to be my age....

I opened the door, and smiled at Max who was dressed sharply in a short sleeve black polo shirt and grey Dockers with a pair of real shoes. His hair was gelled and he had that aw shucks smile on his face.

"Hi Laura, you look nice tonight." He said, his eyes wandering up and down my body, "You make red look even better."

"Aw, thank you." I found I was a little too giddy at his compliment. "Come on in."

I stepped to the side for him to enter and bringing his hand around from behind him he presented me with a bouquet of colorful flowers.

"For you."

"Wow!" I exclaimed, taking the flowers and closing the door behind him, "Look at you being smooth."

"This is my final exam," He winked.

"You're starting off just fine." I told him as I gestured to the couch, "Have a seat while I put these in a vase." I headed for the kitchen and called over my shoulder, "You want a drink?"

"No, I'm fine." He said, sitting down.

Damn straight he was fine. I hurriedly found a vase in the cupboard over the sink and filling it didn't even bother to take the flowers out of the wrapper, I'd do that later tonight, or tomorrow morning or....whenever I was done taking Max on his first full tour of a woman's body.

I walked back into the room to see him watching for me and as I approached the couch his eyes never left my body. My eyes found his crotch and even in the loose fitting pants I could see he was hard for me.

When I reached the couch, he moved over to the side for me to sit next to him, but I shook my head.

"Did you come here to talk Max?"

"Um...no." He shook his head

"What did you come here for, then?"

"I came here because I want you." His eyes met mine and he didn't look nervous at all. His confidence sent thrill through me.

"And why do you want me?" I teased.

"Because you're sexiest woman I've ever seen and I've dreamed about fucking you for months and..." He hesitated, but only briefly, "And I'm tired of just thinking about it, tonight I want the real thing."

"Hmm, that's very flattering, Max. It doesn't bother you I'm so much older than you, or I'm your teacher?" At this point I was trying to trip him up, but his eyes never strayed from my face and his voice sounded as calm as he looked.

"What do you think makes you so sexy?" He smiled and it was no longer a sweet, shy one. "A milf teacher, could it get any better?" To my surprise he winked, "And a horny one who loved teasing me and knew damn well I wanted you. You're a bad girl, Laura!" He laughed.

"I..." I trailed off and put my hand out to him. "My bedroom is at the end of that hallway."

For a second he lost character and his eyes widened and grinned, but then quickly switched to looking serious. Standing, he took my hand and when I didn't move he stepped close to me, slipped his hand up through my hair and kissed me.

I was surprised by the force of the kiss and even more so by the way he put his other arm around my waist and pulled me against him. His tongue pushed against my lips and I parted them, moaning softly as his warm wet tongue invaded my mouth.

I put my arms around his neck and moved back and forth against him, sliding my breasts across him and moaning as my nipples rubbed the material of my bra. Max lowered his hand from my hair and rubbed my back as he continued his confident, unhurried kiss.

I was heating up and as much as I wanted to let him take the reins I couldn't hold back from pushing my tongue into his mouth and pressing my lips more firmly to his. Max backed off, allowing me to take control of the kiss, but his hands were now sliding down my back and over my ass.

I gasped when he gave it a hard squeeze then groaned as they worked lower and grabbing the hem of my dress, pulled it up. His hands returned to my ass, fondling my bare cheeks as his fingers teased along the thin black material between them.

I released a low moan into his mouth as his finger eased into the thong, slid down my ass and dipped into my sopping pussy. He removed his lips from mine and I moaned louder as his lips fastened to my neck.

He was running the tip of his finger through my soft wet slit, but not going inside and I caught myself moving my hips, trying to urge him to do so. Max kissed the top of my chest, then with a sly smile pulled away from me.

"Shall we?" He gestured towards the hall.

"Lead the way." I winked.

"How about you go first so I can watch what I'm going to be unwrapping?" He suggested.

"You're the boss." I told him, "At least for now." I added with a wink.

I walked ahead of him, pulling him along behind me. I walked slowly and put some extra swing in my hips. I could feel his eyes on my ass and recalled how good his hand shad just felt there. As I reached the door and opened it, I felt a thrill of excitement; in a very short time I was going to be Max's first lover!

I released his hand and walked over to stand in front of my bed. I'd pulled the covers down to expose the red sheets I put on there for him. Max looked around the room, taking in the candles then lingering on the bed.

When his gaze reached me I saw he was getting nervous and beckoning him with my finger, I asked, "Now where were we?"

Max walked up to me and I give him a long slow kiss. He placed his hands on my hips, but left them there and as we continued to kiss I wondered if I would have to be the aggressor after all. Not that I would mind, but the point here was for him to become confident with women.

I suppose I would be more intimidating than a girl his age, but that was the very reason I wanted him taking control. If he could take charge with me, he'd be able to with anyone. I grabbed the bottom of his shirt and tugged upward.

Max raised his arms and as I pulled his shirt off and tossed it to the side, I broke the kiss and lowered my head to his chest. I pressed my open mouth around his nipple and after swirling my tongue around it, lifted my head.

"How's that look?" I asked, referring to the perfectly shaped pair of lips around his nipple.

"Not as good as you do." He replied and putting his hands on my shoulders kissed my neck.

I let my head fall to the side and purred as his slips worked my neck. I unsnapped his pants his breathing picked up on my neck when I tugged his zipper down. I was reaching into his boxers for the cock I'd dreamt of feeling inside me all week, when Max whispered, "Not yet."

Putting his arms on my shoulders he flicked his tongue across my ear, "Turn around for me."

He accompanied his words by pushing on my shoulders, guiding me to turn for him. The fact he had not asked, but told me to do something caused my already excited clit to throb as I allowed him to turn me.

When my back was to him, Max gathered my long hair and pushing it over my left shoulder kissed the back of my neck. A shiver went through me as his arms slid around my waist and he kissed his way across my bare shoulders and my upper back.

"Hmm, that's sweet." I cooed as his lips caressed my skin.

The dress was open in the back down to my bra and Max trailed his soft kisses to then along the edge of it. He then worked his way back up to my neck and I moaned as his hands slid down my stomach and tugging my dress up, fondled my inner thighs.

As he had done from behind, Max worked the fingers of his right hand into my thong and slid them through my pussy. I worked my hips, grinding my ass back into him and again trying to get his fingers to enter me.

I felt his tongue on my neck and thought he was licking me, then the tie around my neck pulled against my throat and I realized he was untying it with his teeth! I smiled as the knot loosened then groaned when the strings fell across my back and he brought his hands up to dug it down over my breasts.

"This time you wear a bra." He sighed in my ear causing me to giggle.

"Told you, you had to work for this one, honey."

"Then I guess I'm hard at work." He whispered in my ear and pushed his cock into my ass, emphasizing how hard.

"Nice," I replied working my ass into that fantastic cock, "Have fun with it."

"I plan on it." His fingers fumbled with the clasp of my bra, but once he'd popped the first hook he got the other two quickly.

Max slid his fingers through the straps of my bra and pushed them down my shoulders. I bent my arms at the elbows, letting him slip the bra off and moaned as his hands instantly covered my bare breasts.

His fingers captured my nipples and I worked my ass harder against his swollen crotch. Max was breathing heavy in my ear as the soft skin just beneath it. As he teased my nipples I grabbed the dress and pushed it down over my hips, letting it pool at my feet.

Max kissed the back of my neck and trailed his lips down my back as he had before, but this time he kept going lower. When I felt his lips on the small of my back, I looked to my right and watched in the mirror over my bureau.

"Damn, look at us." I told him, my breath picking up at the sight of him kneeling shirtless behind me while I stood there in just my thong, his hands on my breasts.

Max turned his head, smiled then turning his attention back to me, placed a loud wet kiss on my right ass cheek. I giggled, and then moaned when he sucked on my ass, before switching to the other side.

As he had with everything else so far, Max took his time worshipping my ass, kissing and licking each cheek as I them playfully in his face. Max slipped his tongue into the thin string of red between my cheeks and I shivered when he ran his tongue through the crack of my ass.

His hands left my breasts and my groan of protest turned into a startled yelp when he put his hands on my back and shoved me. I was standing right in front of the bed and fell forward so I was now bent over it.

Max worked his fingers into my thong and pulled it over my hips and down my thighs. I moaned at the feeling of the thong peeling away from my sticky pussy and his tongue and lips still busy on my ass.

The thong joined my dress at my feet and Max ran his fingers gently up my legs, teasing the sensitive skin behind my knees and traveling up my soft thighs. He made me laugh when he sucked hard on my ass, probably hard enough to leave a hickey.

"Look at you, kissing your teacher's ass."

"I do need a good grade, Miss Phillips" He whispered.

His hands reached my ass and after giving my cheeks a hard squeeze he spread them wide open and I squealed when he plunged his tongue into my ass.

"Bad boy!" I exclaimed then moaned when he pushed his rigid tongue deeper into my little pink hole.

"You said I could last time." He said from between my cheeks, then proceeded to tease the tip of his tongue around my ass before pushing it inside again.

I moaned softly and worked my ass back into his face. My nipples were pressed onto the sheet and just that contact was causing them to ache with desire. I spread my legs further apart and whimpered as he continued enthusiastically giving me a rim job.

Hard to believe a week ago I'd sat there in righteous indignation telling Richard I would never do this. At this point, bent over the bed with a hot young studs tongue in my ass, I had to admit the money had nothing to do with why I was doing this.

This was exactly what I needed! A great time with a good looking man, albeit a young one, who was all about enjoying every bit of me.

As if reading my mind, Max lowered his tongue and shoved it into my pussy.

"Yes!" I cried out, pushing my ass back into his face to work his tongue deeper. "That's it, baby, eat that pussy!"

Max had my cheeks spread wide and his face buried in them as his tongue probed my dripping slit. He sucked hard on my pussy causing me to gasp and he moaned when his efforts were rewarded with a mouthful of his slutty tutor's sticky juices. Even as he tongue fucked me, I knew I would be tasting those juices from his cock some point soon.

The other thing I knew was he wasn't just going to fuck me once. I had no idea what would happen after tonight so there was no way in hell Max was leaving after he took me for the first time. Tonight I planned on finding out just how many times a boy his age could get it up and I was damn confident in my mouth's abilities to keep him interested all night long.

"Oh, my clit, honey." I moaned as thinking of the night still ahead had my hips wiggling and my pussy throbbing. "Suck on my clit!"

Max slipped his tongue from inside me, but teased me by swirling it around between my labia exploring the moist pink folds of my pussy as he took his time working his way to my clit. I groaned and pushed up on my toes, trying to get his tongue to my aching button, but he moved with me and laughed.

"Oh, funny now, are we? Just wait until I make you wait to shove your...Oh!"

I moaned as he fastened his lips to my clit and sucked hard enough to make his lips smack. Max swirled his tongue around my swollen button and caused me to gasp when he pushed two fingers inside me. I contracted my pussy around his fingers and when he moaned I asked,

"Imagine what that will feel like around your cock." I sighed, "Think about me coming on it, how good that will feel, I...oh, damn."

I trailed off as Max worked my clit gently with just his lips, kissing it softly then sliding it between them. His fingers pumped slowly into me and moving my hips in time with them I took them deeper.

I turned my head to look into the mirror. Max was kneeling, his face buried between my thighs and his well muscled back just visible from that angle. His large, strong hand looked good on my ass and his arm worked back and forth as he finger fucked me.

Somewhere I knew I should feel bad about this, paid to seduce this sweet kid, but where that somewhere was...it wasn't around right now!

As I remained bent over the bed, I imagined his huge cock, hard and dripping, straining to be released from his pants and eager to sample his first pussy. I pushed up on my toes and slipping my arms underneath I found my nipples and rolled them between my fingers.

I moaned and worked my hips harder into his fingers. I had wanted him to go slow and prove he could be patient and enjoy me before we had sex, but right now there was nothing I wanted more than that young cock between my legs.

"Harder," I told him, "Come on, baby, work that pussy!" Giving in to my desires I gave him an incentive. "As soon as I come you're going to fuck me, Max!"

I cried out as he shoved his fingers hard into my pussy and sucked my clit into his mouth.

"That's right, honey, as soon as you make me purr, you're going to be inside it! You're going to shove that nice young dick into your dirty teacher's hot little pussy!"

Max was smacking his lips on my clit and roughly slamming his fingers into my pussy. I had no complaints, in fact his no longer being cautious was a turn on. I twisted my nipples harder and groaned.

"Oh, lick it!" I groaned, Max obeyed and my legs tightened and I lifted my ass in the air as my body trembled. "Faster!" I whimpered as his tongue bathed my throbbing button. I was so close!

"A little more! Oh, just a little more!" I implored him, "Come on, baby make me....Oh fuck!"

I squealed as Max used his other hand and with no warning plunged his finger into my ass. That squeal was followed by a long loud wail as my body exploded into orgasm. My pussy and ass contracted around his fingers and as I ground my ass into his flickering tongue I released a series of loud high pitched yelps.

Max kept his fingers moving, thrusting them into my convulsing holes while still eagerly devouring my pussy. I gave my nipples a pinch and this time screamed in pleasure as I writhed and squirmed shoving my wet slit into his face.

"Oh God that was so fucking amazing." I sighed as the last of the orgasm flowed through me.

My body relaxed and I was glad I was bent over the bed because my knees felt so weak I didn't think I could stand at the moment. Behind me, Max eased his fingers from my holes and in the mirror I saw him stand up behind me.

He kicked his shoes off and pushed his jeans down to the floor. When he stood, his long thick cock was standing at full attention and grabbing it he slapped it against my ass.

"You looking for something, honey?"

"Yes." He said softly and I moaned as he slid the head of his cock through the crack of my ass.

I gasped when it slid through my lips and Max moaned as he shook it back and forth, rubbing it against my clit.

"C...can I?"

"Don't ask, honey." I told him, pushing myself up on my elbows and looking over my shoulder at him. "Max, if a woman lets you do that to her, she is not going to stop you from fucking her."

"O...okay." He nodded then slid his cock back through my lips.

I moaned when I felt the head of his cock at the entrance to my pussy and wanted nothing more than to push backwards and drive him inside me, but I had a better idea, at least for the moment because damn straight I was going to take that cock doggy style at some point.

"Stop." I said and stood up in front of him.

"Did I do something wrong? I'm sorry, I..."

"Shhh." I turned to face him and put my finger to his lips. "Not at all, but for your first time." I winked, "Our first time tonight, I want to watch you."

I sat on the bed and laying back lifted my legs and spread them wide.

"Come on in, baby." I whispered, "The water's just fine."

Max stared down at my pussy and stepped up to the bed. His magnificent cock was over my pussy and putting my feet on his shoulders I lifted my hips, sliding his head through my lips. He moaned and stared at the sight of his cock sliding through my pussy. I pumped my hips, teasing him, then stopped and smiled up at him.

"Come on, baby, take what you've been waiting for."

Max eased his cock down and I moaned as he pushed his head against me and I felt him begin to enter me.

"Shit!" He stopped.

"What?" I asked, trying not to sound frustrated.

"I have to...you know get something." He reached down to his jeans and fumbled in his pocket before producing a condom.

"Honey, put that down, you don't need it."

"I don't? But..."

"With other girls yes." I told him remaining patient. "But I haven't been with anyone in months and you've never been with anyone and I'm taking something so no worries" I smiled, "I want you to really feel your first time. You can have me bareback."

"Bareback." He dropped the condom. "Goddamn, you're so fucking hot."

"You have no idea, but it's time to find out." I winked, "Now where were we?"

As Max slid his cock though my pussy I realized I was being selfish again, because there was no way I wasn't going to feel every bit of his cock. He pressed against me once more and began to ease himself in.

He groaned as his head entered me and I moaned impatiently as he hesitated. Bracing my feet against him, I thrust my hips and buried him inside me. We both cried out as my pussy spread around his long thick cock and with a moan of pure pleasure, Max pulled himself back out to the tip then thrust forward.

"Oh fuck, you've got a big dick!" I groaned and wasn't kidding, it had been a long time and my pussy was stretching around his shaft as he slowly pumped me.

"You feel so good!" Max exclaimed as he moved his hips, fucking me with long slow strokes that caused my eyes to roll back.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,312 Followers
1...345678