Private Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,312 Followers

"Open your eyes, honey, let me see those pretty blue eyes looking up at me." I winked, "You want to see me looking up at you right?"

He stared at me and moved his tongue even slower, showing off for me and causing my hips to move into his teasing licks.

"That's the spot, but feel free to explore."

Max worked his way down through my wet lips, his tongue flicking side to side and I had to admit he was doing just fine for himself. God bless porn, I thought.

"Oh yes!" I cried out when he surprised me by plunging his tongue deep inside my sopping slit.

He moaned and I cried out again when I felt him place his lips to my hole and suck. I felt my juices squirt into his mouth and his eyes rolled back as he tasted them. He pushed his tongue in and out and removing my hand from my pussy I placed it on his head, running my fingers through his thick hair.

"Bad boy, tongue fucking me!" I moaned as he moved his rigid tongue faster within me. "Maybe Friday I'll let you put that tongue in my other hole. Nothing like a good rim job."

Max's eyes widened and I laughed, "You think about tonguing my ass? I'll let you next time, but don't count on girls your age being too into it."

"If I'm good to them they'll let me." He said as he eased his tongue from inside me.

"Good attitude." I told him, "But honey right now you're between my legs and talking isn't what you should be doing, now is it?"

"No ma'am!" He laughed then plunged his tongue back inside me.

He again surprised me by placing his thumb on my clit as he tongue fucked me and I knew at that moment, Max would be just fine when it came time to be with a girl his age, he was already better than a few men my age I'd been with unfortunately.

Max probed my pussy with his tongue as he teased my clit and as good as it felt I needed more than his tongue in there right now.

"Shove your fingers back inside and suck that clit, baby." I moaned, "I know I said take your time, but you're doing such a good job this girl needs to cum!"

Max slipped his tongue out and with a lot more confidence than before shoved his fingers inside me. I cried out as he took my clit into his mouth and sucked it in time with his thrusting fingers.

"Oh," I moaned, "You've been watching some videos haven't you?"

Max looked up at me and grinned, "I read a how to lick pussy article on a porn site."

"Homework is good." I nodded as he returned to my clit.

Max's shyness was long gone at this point and he was sucking my clit with lip smacking gusto. I played with my nipples and moaned loudly as he switched from sucking to swirling his tongue around my clit.

His long thick fingers were filling my pussy and I was already thinking of Friday when it would be his much larger cock in my tight little box. Damn I couldn't wait to get fucked!

But right now his fingers and tongue were doing a hell of a job and I worked my hips in tight circles, grinding my pussy in his face. Max looked up and seeing me playing with my tits, reached up with his free hand to take over on my left breast.

"That's okay, honey." I told him, already knowing I had a plan for that fee hand. "It's the right move, but I want to put on a nice show for you. How do I look playing with them?"

"Damn hot," He whispered into my hot flesh, "Everything about you is so fucking hot."

"You too, honey. I can't wait to suck that big cock! And I will as soon as I come!"

Max went back to sucking my clit so quickly I would have laughed if I could have managed it past the moan his lips caused. He moved his fingers faster and my hips responded. My thighs were trembling and I arched my back, shoving my pussy into his face as my body responded to his efforts.

"Right there, honey, lick don't suck, just keep licking that clit." I whimpered and worked my hips as his rapidly moving tongue brought me right to the edge.

Smiling down at him, I said, "How about you take a finger and slip it into my ass?"

"What?" He stopped licking.

"You heard me, baby, slide a finger right down there and shove it into my tight little ass."

Max tentatively placed his finger at my ass, but didn't push.

"Don't be shy." I moaned, "I'm so close and I want to feel your finger in there." My hips jerked and I whimpered, "Please, Max, please make me come!"

Max resumed his licking and pushed his finger into my ass. I threw my head back and cried out as his finger entering my ass set me off like a rocket. My ass and pussy contracted around his fingers and I squealed as waves of pleasure crashed through my body.

Max gasped when I clamped my legs around his head, pinning him to my convulsing pussy as my hips bucked wildly. His tongue continued to move as well as his fingers and I squirmed and writhed on the chair as I came even harder for him than I had last week.

I could feel his fingers rubbing each other through the thin skin between my ass and pussy and worked my hips driving his fingers deeper into my holes, just like I was going to drive his cock into my other hole very shortly. I tugged on my nipples, squeezing and pinching then and keeping the orgasm flowing.

My back arched and my body seemed to pause, then with a loud cry my pussy convulsed and I felt a warm wave of fluid gush from my pussy. I heard Max cry out between my legs, but he kept that sweet tongue moving on my clit.

I released a loud sigh and slumping back into the chair gasped for breath. I let my legs slide down his shoulders and smiled down into his surprised, glistening face.

"I...came really hard!" I told him, "Max, you are a hell of a quick learner. You make one of those pretty little coeds come like that, she'll be putty in your hand!"

"You think?" He smiled as he wiped his hand across is glistening face, then licked his fingers.

"I know and what have I told you is the number one lesson?"

"You get what you give." His smile turned into an expectant one.

I forced myself to move and standing up stepped to the side and pointed to the chair.

"Have a seat, baby, one good turn deserves another, doesn't it?"

Max jumped to his feet and that big smile still on his face sat down in the recliner. I stepped between his legs and slipped the blouse off, tossing it to the side so I was now in just the skirt. Leaning over, I kissed him, shoving my tongue hard in his mouth and moaning as I tasted myself from his mouth.

I leaned over further and shook my tits in his face, letting him briefly tongue each of my nipples before I kissed the top of his chest. I trailed my tongue along his chest and he moaned when I sucked on his nipple while grabbing his cock.

I wanted nothing more than to drop to my knees, pull that cock out and devour it, but I was teaching patience and made myself lead by example. I pressed my tits against him and slowly eased down to my knees, my hard nipples sliding down his chest.

I kissed and licked his stomach, my tongue tracing the waistband of his boxers. I placed my hand on his huge bulge and with a smile then placed my mouth over. Max groaned as I slid my mouth along the length of his erection and I was moaning right along with him, as I teased the both of us, by working my mouth up and down his still covered cock.

I wrapped my lips around the tip, and grabbing the sides of his boxers tugged. Max lifted his hips and I pulled his boxers down. His rock hard cock sprang free and taking it in my hand I squeezed it causing his pre cum to squirt from the purple tip.

Leaning over I pressed my tongue into his oozing slit and pulled my head back, taking a sticky trail with it.

"Damn." Max whispered.

I slurped my way back to his cock and after giving it a kiss, turned my head and rubbed his dripping tip across my cheek.

"How's your big dick look in my face, Max?"

"Incredible." He sighed, "I've dreamed of this."

"Me too." I turned my head and pressed his cock against my face.

My cheeks were now slick with his pre cum and lowering my head I pressed my tongue to the base of his shaft and slowly worked my way along his hard flesh. Max moaned and when I reached the tip, I ran my tongue around the sensitive underside of his swollen head before working my tongue back down to the base.

His cock was throbbing in my hand and no longer able to wait, I ran my tongue back up to the top, opened wide and took him deep into my mouth.

"Oh my God." He moaned as I opened wider and worked his cock further into my mouth.

Despite his size I was able to keep going until my lips were wrapped around the base of his shaft. I made a wet gagging sound exaggerated for his benefit and swirled my tongue back and forth. I had my eyes locked on his and the look mixed look of surprise and lust on his face sent a thrill though me.

I shook my head back and forth causing him to groan, then slowly worked my way back to the tip of his cock. I released it and sticking my tongue out slapped his cock against.

"God, you're fucking hot." Max breathed.

I winked then taking him back into my mouth bobbed my head in a slow rhythm. Max moaned and dug his fingers into the arms of the chair as he watched his nasty tutor blow him. Still sucking, I took his wrists and brought his hands down between us. He fondled my tits and I sighed as I continued to suck him.

His pre cum was dripping down my throat and his cock pulsing against my tongue was driving me wild. Max was moaning and moving his hips and staring at me with that 'I can't believe this' look on his face.

I cupped his balls in my hand and stroked him with the other, my hand following my lips. His hips moved faster and his legs were shaking. Poor kid was already getting close. Wanting him to really enjoy it, I released his cock with a loud wet sucking sound and worked my tongue down his shaft once more.

This time I continued and he gasped when I sucked his balls into my mouth. Max's hands tightened on my breasts and taking his right, I put it in my hair.

"Go ahead and hold my hair on my head, honey, make sure you can see the show."

Max slid my hair from my face and wrapping his hand in it put it behind my head. I went back to sucking his balls one at a time then swirled my tongue around his sac, slowly jerking him as I bathed his balls with my soft wet tongue.

I ran my tongue back to the tip of his cock and opening wide let a long trail of spit mixed with his precum ooze down his cock. I then noisily slurped it up before spitting on his cock then sucking him into my mouth and gurgling as I sucked it off of him.

"Fuck, that's...dirty." He moaned.

"I'm a dirty girl." I told him, flicking my tongue across his cock for emphasis, "Only a slut would fuck their student, isn't that right, honey?"

"You...you're not a slut." He said looking serious. "I wouldn't say that."

"And you're a smart boy." I kissed his cock, "But see if a woman refers to herself as one, it means she likes dirty talk and you can call her that, but if they don't start talking like that, don't you do it."

I let another strand of spit drip down his cock and onto his balls.

"But me? I'm in a slutty mood. I like being on my knees sucking this nice hard young cock and being a little pig for you. Just like those teachers in your favorite movies."

"You're my favorite movie now." He grinned.

"Well then watch the show honey." I winked then ducking my head proceeded to lick the sloppy spit from his balls.

I ran my tongue quickly back to the tip and opening wide took him all the way down to his balls. Max groaned as I shook my head vigorously then bobbed my head more rapidly than before. His hand tightened in my hair and his fingers stopped moving on my nipple. I didn't care, this was about him right now and I had to admit I wanted to impress him, show him how a real woman sucked cock.

I grabbed his idle hand and put it on my head with the other. I then stopped moving and remained still with his cock in my mouth. When Max simply stared down at me, I moved my head up and down then stopped again.

When he still looked confused I put my hands on his and pushed down. His blue eyes widened, then with an evil little grin he pushed my head down further on his cock. I moaned and he began guiding my head along his long thick cock.

I released him long enough to say, "Go ahead, fuck my mouth, you deserve it." Then taking him between my lips let him push my head down again.

Max moved his hips, slowly at first, but when I locked my eyes on his and moaned loudly he moved faster. I relaxed letting him push my mouth down into his thrusting hips and let him face fuck me. Face fuck; Laura, you are a slut today.

Max pumped faster pushing himself deeper into my throat and I knelt there with my pussy dripping thinking that Friday he would be shoving this glorious cock deep inside my other lips. I looked at his broad shoulders and strong chest and envisioned him behind me fucking me as hard as his powerful form would allow, Christ he was going so hard!

I moaned and took control back, bobbing my head faster and making gagging sounds as I took him down to his balls each time. I had my mouth open wide enough to let the drool continue to ooze down his cock then suck it back up. The sloppy wet sounds I was making were making me even hotter and I cursed not getting him off first so I could cum afterwards.

Max was moaning and his hips were moving uncontrollably. I cupped his balls again and felt them tighten in my hand. I resumed jerking him off as well, my hand following the slimy trail my mouth was leaving, the spit making my hand feel even better.

"Oh, Laura." He moaned, "I...don't stop, don't stop...I...Oh God!"

Max cried out and I squealed as his cock twitched and a long thick jet of his hot cum sprayed the back of my throat. I wanted nothing more than to swallow it, but remembering what he said he wanted last lesson I pulled his cock from my mouth.

I opened wide and pushed his cum out with my tongue letting it drool down my chin and onto my tits. I pumped his cock and his second spurt landed in my mouth and I pushed it out for him. I jerked him off harder and turning my head back and forth let him spray my face.

I kept my eyes on his as I stroked him, watching the look of lust on his face as he painted his slutty teachers face. His cum splashed my cheeks and oozed down my face and neck. I pumped him even harder and when the next squirt was little more than a dribble I took the tip of his cock into my mouth and jerked him off into it.

"Oh....oh....oh!" He kept gasping as I sucked as hard as I could and swirled my tongue around his sensitive head.

He moaned and even when I could get no more I kept sucking, now taking him deep and letting his cock push his cum around in my mouth.

"S...stop!" He gasped, "Please."

I stopped sucking and opening wide showed him the puddle of cum on my tongue then closing it, swallowed and then showed him my empty mouth.

"Oh....I...wow." he groaned as he slumped back in the chair. "Laura that was...just like the movies." He laughed.

"Better I hope." I smiled then cupping my tits, lifted them up and keeping eye contact proceeded to lick his cum from my tits, slurping up as much as I could.

I sat back on my knees and stared at his cock. He was still hard, God I wanted to hop on, but I'd decided how I wanted him to take me on Friday and it would be much more fun then.

"All girls are different, honey." I told him, "Some like giving head more than others so never be pushy, okay?"

"Okay." He nodded staring down at me as I grabbed the towel I had next to the chair and wiped the cum from my neck and chest.

"But like I said the more you take care of them the more they will want to please you so just be patient."

"I...I will and...Oh!"

He jumped when I wrapped the towel around his cock and stroked him with it, cleaning it off for him.

"You're still so hard!" I marveled, "Honey if you can come and stay hard like this, your next lesson might be a nice long one!"

"So Friday we....." He trailed off. "You know."

"No 'you knows'." I reminded him as still on my knees I picked up my blouse and put it on. "Be a man."

"We're going to have sex?"

"You're going to fuck me, Max. You're going to fuck your nasty little teacher nice and hard and in any position you want."

"Can we..."

"If." I cut him off as I buttoned the shirt. "You show me you can take me."

"Take you?"

"Yes, Max. Friday is your final exam. I am not going to prod you or give you any hints. You are going to come to my house Friday night and..."

"Your place?"

"Yes Max, my place. Just like an adult, you are going to come to my house and you are going to show me what you learned and convince me to want you."

I stood up and after locating my thong hiked my skirt up and slipped it on as he watched, his eyes fixed hungrily on my red haired pussy.

"I won't help you so if you get nervous and lose confidence you might not get anything. You're going to be a man taking his woman, I don't mean rough, but I mean you are taking the lead I'm just there to be persuaded."

"Okay." He looked nervous.

"You do a good job I'm all yours. Upset me and...well today is as far as you get."

"No pressure." He gave a small laugh.

"Honey if you get nervous, just think of how hard you made me come tonight and how much I liked sucking that nice cock. If you weren't doing a good job, would you have gotten that reward?"

"No." He said more confidently.

"So, Friday at Seven, I'll text you my address."

"Should I...bring anything?"

"No hints, Max."

"Okay,"

"But I have one question for you, what's your favorite color on a woman?"

"Red."

"Red it is honey," I leaned over and gave him a quick kiss, "Oh and one other thing."

'What's that?"

"Don't be tardy, Max, you never keep a woman waiting, especially your teacher."

*****

I moved about my bedroom lighting the candles I'd placed on my night stands and for what had to be the hundredth time looked at the time on my cell. It was quarter to seven.

Max was supposed to be here for seven and at this point I wasn't just looking at the phone for the time, but checking to see if I had somehow missed a text that he was going to back down. I'd had no contact with him since Tuesday, but had spent the last three days thinking and dreaming of nothing but contact with him.

As I finished with the candles, I looked into my mirror yet again. I had chosen a plain red sundress to wear. The dress was simple, but sexy. Short enough to be considered a mini and not just tight on top, but low cut.

At one point I'd considered meeting him in a short robe with some sexy lingerie beneath, but I wanted it to seem more natural and like less of a sure thing. After all Max was going to have to make the moves tonight and if he got into this situation with a pretty little coed she wouldn't be as aggressive.

The dress was sleeveless and tied behind my neck and I'd spent the last couple of hours envisioning him untying it and letting it fall to the floor. I'd bought a sexy new red lace bra and thong for the occasion and once again the thong was already moist before Max was around.

I had my hair down and decided to go barefoot to complete the simple look I was going for. Walking away from the mirror I left the bedroom and went into the living room to wait for him. I wanted to peer out the window, but didn't in case he had just pulled up. I didn't want to look as eager as I felt. Max was supposed to be the one acting like a kid in a candy store, not me.

Fact was however, I was willing to bet I was as excited as he was. For Max it would be his first time and for me the first time in months and first time with someone who would be out to please me in three years. I was greatly looking forward to showing Max the fun he was going to spend the rest of his life having and reminding myself how fun sex could be.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,312 Followers
1...345678