Siblings with Benefits Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,125 Followers

"No one hurts us Megan. No one."

Mark had spoken in Latin and very softly but there was something in his tone that made me step away from him. I looked quickly back at Alex who had taken a boxer's stance, his hands weaving slowly in front of him as I watched he opened his right hand and beckoned Mark towards him.

"That all you have you little punk?" Alex hissed.

I watched numb as Mark smiled and approached Alex. I couldn't stop this. Murdock I thought where the hell was he? Part of me wanted to run and go find him but I didn't know the building and what happened if Mark or Alex really hurt each other?

"Oh I have more Alex, a lot more."

As Mark got closer Alex began to bounce lightly back and forth as if were in a boxing match.

"Then let's see it you ungrateful son of a bitch!"

Mark feigned a blow to Alex's head and surprisingly quickly Alex's hand flashed out as he bounced back out of reach. His hand flew through empty air as Mark had never completed the swing but stood there watching Alex dance around in front of him.

"Jumpy." Mark said smirking.

"Stop fucking around Mark and let's go you worthless little street rat!"

Mark stepped forward and through several lightning fast lefts and rights. There were several loud slaps as one by one Alex blocked each blow and then lashing out with a couple of his own caused Mark to jump back from him.

"I am not a street rat!" Mark snapped.

"That's all you are Mark all you'll ever be! I gave you a chance to be more, paid for your fucking school, took you under my wing, hell you tried to fucking kill someone and I'm trying to get you off and you're fucking attacking me!"

Alex paused, feigned to the left, and then jumping to the right, launched a wicked left right combination at my brother's head. Mark whipped his head side to side causing both blows to miss. Taking advantage of Alex's arm's being down Mark stepped up slamming his left into Alex's stomach then stepping back through a sharp kick that caught Alex in the face staggering him back. I winced as I saw blood begin to flow from Alex's nose. Alex wiped at his nose then continued to speak as if he hadn't just been hit.

"And why Mark? Because I call a spade a spade? Because I called your sister a slut? Hate to tell you Mark but she is; nothing but a fucking whore, a drugged out little fucking skank that'll drop to her knees right there in an alley for a fix."

"Don't talk about my sister!"

Mark snarled and threw a wild right that Alex easily blocked then, in rapid succession snapped off three quick jabs that all found their way into Mark's face. Mark staggered back and Alex through wicked right cross. Mark spun away from it and jumped backwards causing Alex to spin around to face him. I had moved along the wall to try to keep myself in position to try to jump into the middle if it came down to it and I could see Alex smirking. He was baiting Mark by insulting me.

"Mark don't pay..."

"Shut up pig." Alex snapped at me. "You and I will talk after I kick your brother's ass. Well maybe not talk I don't have drugs but I got money, same thing no?"

Alex stopped as Mark threw another flurry of punches. As he did before Alex blocked all of them then sent Mark staggering with a left right combination both blows hitting Mark in the side of the head. Alex stepped after him but Mark snapped off a quick kick sending Alex back. Mark shook his head blood flying from his face.

"Fuck you Alex!" I snapped at him letting him get to me now as well. "You pay for all your women! I wouldn't fuck you for..."

"Anything less than an eight ball I'm sure." Alex said then added "Isn't that right easy bake?"

"Don't fucking call her that!!" Mark screamed.

I jumped back out of the way as Mark lunged at Alex and started throwing a series of punches at Alex's face. As before Alex was blocking them but this time Mark wasn't letting up and it seemed as if his hands were moving faster and faster. Alex's head snapped back as one of them got through, he swung wildly but missed. Mark stepped in and, his hands blurring through the air started landing blow after blow to Alex's stomach and face forcing Alex to throw his arms up around his head. Dropping to his knees Mark hit him in the stomach then rocking back on his hip threw a kick up into Alex's face knocking him up against the wall where he started to slide down before catching himself.

"Not laughing now are you?" Mark asked standing in front of him. "Think your funny you prick? You've been calling my sister a whore all week, making fun of her, fucking with her then accusing me of fucking her!"

Alex tried to come forward but Mark dealt him a backhand slap then shoved him back into the wall again.

"I'm ungrateful? I am grateful!" Mark snapped. "To my sister! Megan saved my life getting me out of that home, she saved me at Max's and she got me out of Butler. All you did was the only thing you know how to do pay for things!"

Mark hit Alex again causing his head to bang hard into the wall.

"Pay for things and make your little fucking jokes. Think you're my friend? A friend wouldn't call my sister a slut, wouldn't make fun of her problems or think she was fucking her brother! I don't need you Alex! You or you're fucking help."

Mark reached out and grabbing Alex, who looked like he was ready to fall down, by the collar pulled him back to him and said;

"Now tell my sister you're sorry and maybe I won't really fucking hurt you."

Alex glared at Mark for minute. There was blood running down his face and he was panting finally with a slight nod he turned his head to face me.

"Megan, I'm really sorry... that you're a whore."

As he said the last part Alex whipped his head to the side catching Mark in the face then slamming his elbow into my brother's stomach hit him with an uppercut. Alex swung again but Mark had somehow managed to jump back out of the way.

"Yeah keep running you little shit." Alex said stepping forward and swinging again.

Mark ducked then as he had been doing leapt backwards. Or tried to as Alex's leg darted forward and stepped on my brother's foot holding it there. Mark lost his balance and started to fall backwards but Alex reached out and grabbing his arm yanked him forward directly into a vicious right that caught Mark in the stomach. Letting go of Mark's arm Alex grabbed the back of his head holding it while he delivered a series of short brutal punches to Mark's midsection. Alex stepped back and after bringing Mark's head up with an uppercut hauled off and hit Mark with a savage right hook to the side of his head.

The punch caught Mark dead on and Alex had everything he had behind it. Mark went sprawling into the wall, bounced off of it and after standing there swaying for a minute fell over onto his back gasping for breath his unfocused eyes looking up at the ceiling.

"Yeah not so bad now are you Mark?" Alex asked in between breaths as he stood there panting, his hands on his knees.

"Oh my god! Mark!!" I cried out

I started to go over to him and had just dropped to my knees next to him when I saw him take a deep breath. Moving so fast he almost knocked me over, Mark drew his knees up to his chest and kicking out launched himself back to his feet. The second he landed he jumped up and threw a spin kick at Alex's head.

"Holy shit!" Alex blurted out as he ducked the heel of his boot just grazing his hair.

The second Mark's foot came down he spun into another kick, and another. As I stayed on my knees watching, Mark continued to throw kick after kick at Alex. Some of them Alex ducked other's he put his arms up and let my brother's foot catch his arms and shoulders. Alex kept trying to come forward but Mark's legs were too long and Alex kept getting driven further back towards the wall at the end of the corridor. Mark was snarling with every kick and looked as crazy as he had that day at Max's. I forced myself to my feet and decided to stop it even if I had to throw myself in front of Mark.

Just then Mark, after throwing another kick at Alex's head, dropped to the floor and spinning kicked Alex's legs out from under him. Alex landed hard on his back gasping as the wind was knocked out of him. Coming back to his feet Mark stepped forward and without hesitation lifted his leg and drove his foot straight down at Alex's face. I screamed out but too late as I realized that a kick like that could literally kill Alex. There was a sharp slapping sound as Alex somehow got his hands up and caught Mark's foot in them inches from his face. Mark stood there pushing down hard trying to slam his heel down into Alex's face. The muscles bulging in his massive arms and his face turning red from effort Alex not only held Mark's foot back but started pushing it away from him.

Alex suddenly lashed out with his leg, hooking his foot behind Mark's knee, and pulling it back. Mark started to fall backwards and, kicking out with his other leg Alex kicked him in the hip knocking him down onto the floor. Alex and Mark both got up quickly but Alex moved first, throwing himself at my brother and getting his arms around Mark, pinned his arms to his side. With a grunt of effort Alex lifted Mark off of his feet and slammed him into the wall holding him there. Alex stepped back then forward again banging Mark into the wall. Alex started to say something when Mark drove his head straight down into Alex's face.

There was loud crack and Alex dropped Mark and staggered backwards blood spurting from his nose. Mark had slid part way down the wall before straightening up and starting forward. I ran the last few feet to get to them and jumped in front of Alex. Putting my hands up I yelled.

"Mark enough stop!!"

'"Get out of the way Megan!" Mark said still coming forward

I stepped back and bumped into Alex, who put his hand on my shoulder and said;

"Move Megan he's fucking nuts he'll hit you too."

As he said it Alex started to try to push me out of the way. I slipped away from him and looking at Mark and put my hands up.

"My brother would never hurt me would you Mark?"

"Get out of the way sis." Mark said quietly. "Why the hell do you care about him? He doesn't give a fuck about you!"

"But I care about you Mark," I said stepping forward and putting my hands on Mark's heaving chest. "And you can't do this little brother. Please Mark you're already in trouble." I looked Mark in the eye and as my emotions began to catch up with me, my lip started to tremble as I continued;

"Please don't prove the people from the group home right about you Mark." I could feel the tears running down my cheeks as I added; "Please don't make my dad right about you, he thinks you're just like our father."

"I'm not our father." Mark said softly.

His eyes seemed to lose some of their intensity and I could feel the muscles in his chest start to relax. Behind me I heard Alex let out what sounded like a sigh of relief. I reached up and gently caressed Mark's cheek. Mark winced as my hand touched just under his eye where it was already swelling.

"I know you're not Mark that's why you're going to let it go." I pulled my hand away not wanting Alex to start thinking anything funny. "It doesn't bother me."

"Bullshit it doesn't!" Mark snapped and I yelped and cringed as his hand flew at my face.

Mark's hand flashed past my cheek and I heard Alex gasp. I turned partway around and saw that Mark had his right hand around Alex's throat. I spun back to face Mark and stumbled backwards as Alex tried to pull himself away from my brothers grip. There was a thud as Alex's back hit the wall. I then banged into Alex as Mark pushed forward his chest pushing me backwards.

"Mark!" I yelled in his face.

I was pinned between my brother and Alex. Mark not only continued to choke Alex but was also bringing his left hand up. I screamed my brother's name again as I saw Mark's fingers extended outward as if he were going to try to drive them through Alex's face. I saw a blur out of the corner of my eye and saw Alex's hand dart out and catch Mark's wrist. In a desperate move I swung my hand up and slapped Mark in the face.

"Enough!!" I screamed directly into his face.

Mark looked at me stunned but before he could speak;

"Jesus fucking Christ what the fuck is going on here!"

Mark and I both turned and I all but sobbed with relief as I saw Murdock, his arms full of folders, coming out of a door to our right. Murdock's gaze went to the floor where in front of him were the shattered remains of the door to the room we had been in.

"Holy shit! What the hell did you idiots do?"

"Don't stand there!" I yelled at him from where I was still sandwiched between my brother and Alex. "Fucking help me!"

Murdock shook his head as if I had just snapped him out of a trance, and dropping the folders to the floor began to run over to where we were in the corner. As he came towards us Alex shoved me in the back sending me hard into my brother. Mark instinctively let Alex go and caught me by the arm before I fell. As soon as I got my balance I turned around quickly so that I was now facing Alex and shielding Mark in case Alex was going to start swinging again. Instead Alex slumped against the wall, his hand going to his neck as he stared at Mark trying to catch his breath. Murdock reached us and stopped as if unsure what to do.

"I repeat," he said. "What the fuck are you assholes fucking doing? What the hell am I going to say happened here tomorrow?"

"That fucking psycho is what fucking happened!" Alex rasped out. "Fucker attacked me! You were right Roger I should have left him to rot in fucking Butler."

"You called my sister a fucking whore and accused me of fucking her!" Mark shouted back.

Murdock looked at Mark as if he were wondering if he had heard him right then looking back at Alex asked;

"You said what?" He shook his head. "Christ Alex what the fuck is wrong with you? That's his sister!"

"Oh for Christ's sake I was fucking wrong okay?" Alex snapped. "That was no reason to try to fucking kill me and as for your sister being a waste of time and a fucking slut she is you just won't admit it!"

Mark looked like he was going to go forward but Murdock saw the look on his face and got in front of him pushing me aside as he did.

"Mark think!" he said. "You're going in front of a judge tomorrow and you already look like you took a beating! I know you're defending your sister but shit Mark Alex is your friend! We..."

"Was." Mark said simply.

"Damn straight was!" Alex yelled. "And know what Mark? You're on your fucking own! Roger your works done here! He can go it alone from now on!"

"No Roger please!" I cried out turning to Murdock who was looking at Alex stunned.

"What? After all this?" Murdock put his hands out. "You talked me into this Alex, and now you got me wanting to help him. Max was..."

"Innocent, and that fucking maniac set him up and tried to kill him just like he did me!"

"Look Alex," Murdock began trying to sound calm. "I don't know what the fuck happened here but let's everyone go home," he looked over his shoulder at Mark and I. "Your homes and we can talk about..."

"Enough Roger," Alex said. "You fucking do what I pay you to do and I said we're done."

"Alex!" I started but Mark grabbed my arm.

"Fuck him Meg, I don't need his fucking help! I can do this alone from here! Just do what Alex pays you to do Murdock. That's what he does best pay for what he wants!"

"Like guys pay your sister..."

"Alex shut up!" Murdock yelled at him. "For the record your father pays me. I'm on his retainer and he gave me permission to help you help Mark so don't speak to me like I'm your fucking servant!"

"Whatever Roger, we'll see about that when another firm gets our business next year, and as for you" Alex pointed at Mark his hand shaking in anger. "You're lucky I don't call the cops and end this right now. How do you think your chances would be if you got arrested for assault you fucking nutbag?" Alex grunted. "What do they all call the two of you? Mad dog and easy bake?" he laughed. "They fit, but personally I get a kick out of pound puppies."

"You would." I said softly unable to believe that this was my brother's best friend of the last four years.

"Alex!" Murdock exclaimed also appearing to be in shock.

"Let's get the fuck out of here Megan." Mark said catching my arm and tugging me back towards him.

"But Murdock..." I said as I turned to him.

"I said I don't need any help!" Mark hissed at me. "I don't need anyone now let's go!"

Letting my arm go Mark turned around and, without turning to see if I was following, stormed down the hallway towards the exit. I had wanted to try to talk to Murdock, beg if I had too but in the state he was in I couldn't let Mark out of my sight. As I ran after him I thought I heard Murdock call my name but Mark had reached the door and I didn't want to lose him. Mark slammed the door open so hard that when I got there it had swung back and almost knocked me over as I stopped it with my hands. Pushing through it I stepped out into the alley behind the building and saw Mark walking down the alley toward the street.

"Mark!" I called out but he kept walking.

As I broke into a run to catch up with him Mark stopped and turning leaned against the alley wall. I slowed down and when I got to within a couple of steps of him saw he had his head down and was holding the left side of his face.

"Are you okay Mark?" I asked.

Mark shook his head and grabbing his wrist I went to tug his hand away from his face when I heard his breath hiss between his teeth.

"Oh Mark I'm sorry!" I said as I realized that I had just grabbed his bad wrist.

Rather than let it go I put my other hand over it and gently caressed it.

"Is it okay Mark? You need to go to the hospital?"

"No," Mark said softly. "It'll be okay."

"How about your head?"

"It hurts." Mark said simply as he removed his hand from mine and rubbed his fingers into his temple right just above where the scar from having the metal plate inserted was. "Christ he can hit." He added.

"Little brother, are you going to be okay?" I asked him again as I put my hands on his shoulders. Mark didn't answer right away. "Mark look at me."

Mark sighed and raised his eyes to meet mine. I winced as I saw that his left eye was swollen and there was already a large bruise forming along his cheek. There was blood on his lip as well as some dripping from his nose. What I found most concerning however were his eyes; despite the fact that he seemed to be calming down they were still extremely dark, almost black.

"I... I'm not okay." He whispered.

"What hurts Mark? I'll call mom and she can come take you to the doctors we'll tell her that..."

"Doug and Denise went up to New Hampshire for the night. Doug wanted to get Denise away and get her mind off of me." Mark shrugged. "Besides I'm not hurt bad, I'm just..." Mark hesitated and like earlier today seemed to be struggling to speak. "I'm not myself sis you should leave me alone for awhile."

"What the hell are you talking about?" I asked him. "There's no way in hell I'm leaving you."

I slid my hands from his shoulders and stepping into him wrapped my arms around him. Mark stayed where he was and I could feel his shoulders trembling, as if he were ready to explode again. I pulled him closer and whispered;

"Come on Mark put your arms around me, hold your sister and let her hold you."

Mark slipped his arms around my waist and hugged me. Taking my right hand I placed it on the back of his head, and pushing gently brought his face down to my shoulder.

"There you go Mark just relax. I'm not going anywhere okay?"

"You say that but you'll leave again. You keep leaving me Megan going with Tommy going away."

"I'm not going to leave anymore Mark I promise! We'll stay with mom and dad for awhile like we were talking about and then..."

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,125 Followers
1...45678...12