Siblings with Benefits Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up at Mark wondering what the hell was going on here and finally said;

"Hey Mark, are you going to fuck me or what? I...oh!!"

Mark had leaned over, and with a flick of his wrists, slapped at both of my tits. The tips of his fingers just caught my hard nipples and sent a flash of pain through them.

"I'll decide when and how we fuck, now shut up while I tell you a story." He smirked. "Who knows maybe it'll turn your slutty ass on."

"So Doug calls me down to his study the day after they came back from Vermont and starts laying into me, calling me a disrespectful little bastard and how dare I?" Mark sighed and shrugged.

"Course I knew what he was talking about because you, my slutty sister, had left a pretty fucking big puddle on the sheet after you had tied my hands behind my back and made me lick your pussy for over an hour." He shook his head. "You really were mean to me sometimes."

"Mark are you okay?"

I had been seconds away from sucking his cock and now it seemed to be story time. Mark's eyes had that strange blank look to them again as well. I had the unsettling feeling that Mark was starting to slide in and out of that going away mode and could no longer control it. That had happened a lot when he had first come to live with us. There were many times he had gotten reality and his escapism mixed up and it seemed to be happening again.

"So I ask him what his problem is." Mark continued ignoring me. "And he tells me not to act stupid, that he knew I'd had Krissy in his bed." Mark smirked.

"So honestly I'd had about all I could handle of good old Doug by then for a variety of reasons and egged him on; asked him how he knew. So he just stares at me and says 'I know just leave it at that."

At this point the smirk turned into a positively wicked smile as he went on.

"So I asked him if he knew because he could smell it on his sheets."

"Mark!" I exclaimed.

"He tries to get funny and say yes he could smell perfume and my cologne that's how he knew it was me and not you. Besides he told me that his daughter would never do that to her parents. Then he says that he changed all the sheets before Denise came in and said he spilled something on them so she wouldn't notice." Mark winked. "Personally I think he just changed the pillow cases and left the sheets."

"Well what did he say to you?" I asked now curious despite myself. I had never heard of this until now.

"Well he started up with the whole how could I do this to them? I mean he even let me have Krissy in the house and I went ahead and did this. Goes on about how would I feel if Denise knew. So I told him that she would have thanked me."

"You said what?"

"Yeah he asked what the hell I was talking about too." Mark said then laughed. "I told him to stop acting like I was a kid and talk like men here. It wasn't perfume or after shave he got a whiff of, it was pussy that he smelled."

"Oh my god Mark!!" I snapped at him. Christ no wonder he and dad hadn't been getting along.

"God's dead." Mark said simply then went on. "But Doug gets all upset, starts saying something but I keep going, asked him if he saw that nice big stain and sniffed it."

"Ohh shit Mark," I said softly.

"He just looks at me so I just kept talking. I asked him how it smelled and then told him that I know damn well it turned him on. Smelling that hot young pussy in his bed and thinking of Krissy while he sniffed it. I asked him if he got hard picturing sweet little Krissy butt ass naked in his bed; moaning and squealing, fucking and sucking, and cumming all over his sheets."

"You didn't say that."

"Oh but I did sis," Mark said nodding and smiling. "So Doug is like sputtering. I mean he's trying to pretend to be pissed but he's also turning red and not looking at me. So guess what sis? Your prude of a father was thinking about my cute little girlfriend."

As Mark continued to talk he started pacing back and forth in front of me. He still had that faraway look as if he weren't just telling me the story but replaying it in his mind.

"I don't think he was Mark. My dad's..."

"A forty something year old guy with a desk job and a vanilla marriage, Christ you don't think he looked at Krissy? You don't think he stared at Betty in her trashy little outfits? Never mind when you would have some of the cheerleaders over for practice in the yard sometimes. Oh no Doug would get himself an eyeful trust me on that one. Anyway I'm...." Mark hesitated as if unsure what he was saying. "Digressing yeah I'm digressing."

"So, while he's trying to stay pissed at me, I ask him if he thought about it when he fucked Denise that night. Asked him if pictured her being sweet little Krissy, or maybe just thought of Krissy lying there panting on his pillow. So like I said figured he would thank me or if Denise knew she could thank me for what was probably the best fuck she'd had in years."

"Holy shit Mark! I'm surprised he didn't throw..."

"Throw me out? He did." Mark said stopping in front of me. "He didn't give me the 'be out by tomorrow', but told me that I was a sick fucking bastard and I better look for a place to live. He gave me a month and told me not to tell Denise or he would have to tell her the reason."

"Mark why didn't you tell me?" I asked shocked. "I could have..."

"I didn't tell you Meg because you had already gotten him to let me stay once. It wouldn't have worked this time and you would have been mad at him." Mark looked down at me and for a moment looked sad. "You need your parents Megan I'm not going to get between you and them. Besides it was time anyways. I was tired of sneaking around with you and we had been spending so much time together I was starting to think maybe we would..." he trailed off then added almost to himself; "I was wrong on that one of course."

I turned my face away from him at that point so he would not see the expression of sadness on my face. Mark had wanted us to be together when he got his place and I had so badly wanted him as well but I would have been the end of him. I was weak and knew it and blew him off and sent him to Cynthia who he was now thinking of moving in with. Cynthia who told me a couple of weeks ago how amazingly sweet Mark had been to her that day before he went crazy on Max, how he had made love to her. That was the real Mark, the one that underneath all of his bluster was a decent caring person. Or at least was until his big sister twisted him, hell if not for me he might still be with Krissy. Sitting here now it occurred to me that Mark was close to losing his future anyway and who knows? Maybe had we given it a shot I might have stayed straight and he sure as hell would never have gone after Max.

Too late now and we would never know. I looked back up at him and reached out to take his hand. Once again the thought of sex had left my mind and I just wanted to get Mark to sit down so we could hold each other. Mark brushed my hand away and laughed.

"Of course you know the entire time Doug's on his horse pretending that he's appalled. You know what was running through my mind sis?"

"I really have no idea what goes through your mind Mark." I said meaning it, and wishing that I could know so I could help him.

"Well what I was thinking of is all that time Doug was getting all hot and I know he was, it was your pussy he smelled." Mark laughed as if he had said something hilarious. "I can just picture him taking a nice big whiff of that stain and getting hard over the scent of his daughters pussy!"

"Mark stop it that's sick!" I snapped.

"Sick? Please slut, you fuck your brother don't tell me about sick. Hell Doug isn't even blood I am, remember?"

"But yeah," Mark said stepping up to me and taking my chin in his hand. "What would good old Doug have thought if he knew I was fucking his precious little girl in his bed?"

Mark was holding my chin gently, but I could feel his fingers trembling. I could also see his eyes getting even darker and I knew it was coming for sure this time. Mark was working himself up with his own story.

"Yeah his sweet little Megan in his bed making her little brother suck her off."

I started to say something then winced as Mark's hand slipped up higher to my mouth and squeezed hard.

"But that was okay because you made it up to me didn't you sis? Oh yeah you did, I remember you gave me one hell of a blow job. Right there." He pointed at my mother's side of the bed. "Yeah you let me fuck your mouth and I came nice and hard all over your slutty face on your mommy's pillow.

"But Doug knew it was me though, of course he did. How could it be his sweet little Megan? Fucker didn't even notice it was your perfume, just went right to me. Little did he know."

Mark let my chin go and reaching out grabbed the back of my neck and turned my head roughly to the right so that I was facing the mirror.

"The same little fucking whore that's sitting here right now; with her tits out, and her mouth watering for her brother's cock; the fucking pig that walked into my room and took my virginity. What would daddy think about that Megan? His daughter coming into my room, in her slutty lingerie, and sucking my cock and teaching me how to lick her pussy and fuck her. Know what he would think sis?" Mark asked as his hand trailed down and started to reach into his jeans.

"What Mark?" I asked softly as I braced myself for what was coming.

"Well the truth of course. That daddy's little girl is the nastiest fucking whore there is. A little fucking pig that fucked her brother under his nose for years and now fucks every one else."

"Mark, please don't talk about me like..." I yelped as Mark grabbed my nipple and twisted it savagely.

"Like the skank you are? You know why I was so fucking pissed at Warner? Because the fucker was absolutely right! Fuck, you seduced me because you couldn't have sex without being afraid now you'll spread your legs anytime your fucked up which is all the time."

"No... Mark..." I felt tears beginning to flow down my cheeks; my own brother, the person who mattered most to me was calling me a whore.

"Or you'll fuck someone to get fucked up. Christ you know what it's like hearing that bullshit? You don't think I hear them call you easy bake behind my back? How do you think I feel?"

"I...I'm sorry Mark I..."

"Don't be Meg, we all have to be good at something and your good at sex may as well use it right? Hell you give the best blow job I've ever had I bet there's nothing you can't get from those losers with that mouth."

I put my head down and sobbed.

"Oh quit your fucking crying!" Mark snapped at me. "I still want you Megan after all I am the only one that you actually fuck for fun and that's only because I'm your brother and it makes you feel even nastier doesn't it?" Mark laughed harshly. "That's okay though I mean as long as I know you at least shower before you fuck me I don't mind. I... hey sit down!"

I had started to stand up but Mark shoved me back down into a sitting position.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going?"

"I don't want you!!" I cried out to him tears running down my cheeks.

"You don't want a cock in your mouth? That's a new one these days!" Mark let out that evil laugh again.

"I don't want you touching me!" I yelled at him as I slapped his hand off of my shoulder and stood again. "You're not yourself Mark and I won't let you talk to me like..."

"Oh shut up slut!" Mark said as he caught me by the arm and yanked me into him so we were face to face. "Spare me the drama, what did you want tonight? Romance? Sorry only girls like Krissy get treated like that you get treated like a pig and you love it."

"No." I whispered as I tried to pull away.

Mark grabbed the back of my neck and squeezed hard enough to make me stay still for fear of hurting myself.

"Oh yes sis, this is just how you like it and you know it. You love it hard and nasty, you love being nasty. Stop acting like you're afraid of me because you know damn well you love it when I take you, the harder the better isn't that right Meg? You love the idea of being on your knees getting your mouth and pussy pounded." He stared at me and smirked.

"Okay Megan, I'll tell you what, we'll see whose right." He let my neck go and reaching down unsnapped my shorts.

"Stop." I told him.

"I'll stop Meg, but on one condition." He smiled and I felt his fingers slide into my panties and caress the soft flesh just above my pussy. "If you're not wet I'll let you walk away from me. But if your nice and wet then bitch I am going to fuck the shit out of you." He smiled at me. "Should I even bother?"

I stared into Mark's eyes and knew he was right. My pussy had started flowing again as soon as he had pinched my nipple. I was upset and scared and yet could feel my body's desire for him. I would let him take me like I always had, hard and nasty the way I had taught him. Mark fingers crept closer to my pussy stopping just above my clit. I was aware that my nipples were rock hard and pressing into his chest and I could feel my face becoming flushed as my body began to respond to its need for my brother. Mark's finger slid off to the side and trailed down the crease of my thigh avoiding my clit but moving towards my pussy. He stopped.

"Well?"

"I..." I put my head down. "I'm all yours Mark just please don't talk like that anymore."

"Damn straight your mine!" He snapped removing his hand from my shorts. "Like you could turn down a cock!"

"Mark I said..."

"Oh for Christ's sake if your mouth is going to keep working then at least put it to good use."

Mark stepped back pulling me with him, then shoving me hard sent me backwards. Mark had deftly placed his foot behind mine and I fell down hard onto my ass my back hitting the bed. As I sat there staring up at him, Mark pushed his jeans down and stepped out of them. His enormous cock was standing straight up and was already dripping. Speaking of dripping my pussy was so wet I could feel my panties sticking to me. As Mark stepped up I obediently opened my mouth.

"Good little whore." Mark said, and grabbing the back of my head, shoved his cock into my mouth.

I moaned softly around his cock as he pushed it about halfway and started slowly rocking his hips back and forth. He was holding my head so I simply stayed still and opened wide letting him fuck my mouth.

"Yeah that's better." Mark whispered as he started shoving more and more of his cock down my throat with each thrust. "Just like you know you want it."

Mark reached down and started toying with my nipple gently at first, then suddenly he gave it a hard pinch and as I yelped around his cock shoved my head forward forcing me to take his entire length into my mouth. I almost gagged he had done it so fast, and could already feel my eyes begin to water, as grabbing my hair, he began to use it like a handle, yanking my face on and off of his huge dick.

"That's right you suck that cock you little fucking pig. Look at you blowing your little brother on your parent's bed."

Mark had turned himself to the side and twisted my hair forcing me to turn my head. I saw my reflection in the mirror; on the floor my brothers cock pumping in and out of my mouth.

"Maybe I should get a picture for Doug; he can put it in the photo album with all pictures from back when he gave a shit about you."

I placed my hands on the front of Mark's thighs and pushed hard as he was pulling his cock back causing it to pop out of my mouth.

"Stop talking like that!" I told him and tried to stand.

"Shut the fuck up and suck it skank!"

I cried out in pain as Mark pulled down hard on my hair forcing my head back. As my mouth opened he immediately plunged his cock back into it burying it deep down my throat. I squealed around his hard flesh as with my neck bent back he was forcing his cock even further down my throat. Still holding my hair Mark put his leg up on the bed making his cock bend at an angle and started thrusting up and down plunging his cock so hard into my mouth that my throat began to hurt. I gurgled around his cock and reaching up again put my hands on his hips. This time however I had hooked them into claws and Mark hissed as my sharp nails dug into his flesh.

"Oh you wanna play slut?" Mark asked as he continued his assault on my mouth.

Dropping his hand down Mark caught my nipple and twisted it savagely. I whimpered around his cock which he was now holding still, buried to the hilt in my mouth. As Mark twisted harder I dug in harder with my nails. Mark grunted and started twisting my nipple as well as squeezing it. I closed my eyes, feeling the tears running down my cheeks and suddenly ripped my nails down his thighs. Mark cried out in pain and letting go of my nipple pulled his cock from my mouth. I put my head up, gasping for breath and saw Mark looking down at the long bloody lines my nails had made down his legs.

"Oh you bitch," Mark said simply. "All because you don't want to hear the truth; that fucking your brother in your mommy's bed makes you all hot? You didn't like watching yourself do it?"

I looked up at him still trying to catch my breath and started to answer;

"I don't want to be in here Mark, please I'll..."

"You'll fuck me in here and you'll fucking like it!!" Mark snarled.

Reaching down Mark grabbed my hair with one hand and my arm with the other. Pulling up with all of his considerable strength Mark brought me to my feet and spinning around practically threw me towards my mother's dresser. I staggered forward and caught myself by bracing my hands against the mirror. I grunted in pain as the front of my thighs hit the edge of the bureau and winced at the thought of the bruises I would have tomorrow. I tried to stand up but Mark was already behind me his hand on the middle of my back holding me there.

"Stay right there and watch yourself." Mark whispered in my ear.

Mark let go of my back and I instantly tried to straighten up again. I yelped in pain as once again my hair was pulled back and Mark hissed into my face;

"I said fucking stay there!"

"Yes... yes sir." I whimpered out.

I stayed where I was; hands against the mirror and my face inches from the glass surface. My eyes were wide and there were tears flowing down my cheeks. I looked scared and realized that I was. I had no idea what my brother was going to do next.

"There you go." Mark said softly behind me. "Now let's get these things off."

With that Mark tugged on my shorts, which although unzipped, were extremely tight. I winced as the material dug into my hips.

"Oh for Christ sakes." Mark muttered.

Reaching around my waist Mark grabbed the front of my shorts in his hands and with a hard tug tore them almost in half. Mark dropped down to his knees behind me and pulled what was left of the shorts as well as my black panties down to me feet.

"Oh sis, you do have a perfect little ass don't you?" he asked.

I let out a surprised moan, as spreading the cheeks of my ass open Mark plunged his tongue into my asshole. I spread my legs slightly giving him better access and then yelped as Mark suddenly plunged two fingers up and into my pussy. Although I was wet Mark had thrust his fingers in so hard it hurt and I found myself pushing myself up onto my toes to try to ease the pain as he started pumping them roughly in and out. Mark went back to tonguing my ass and as I whimpered in both pleasure and pain he forced a third finger inside of me.

"Oh oh.. oh easy!" I groaned out as he started working all three fingers in and out.

"Like you're not used to it." Mark said.

I leaned my face against the cool surface of the mirror and closing my eyes moaned again. Mark's tongue in my ass felt good but his fingers were hurting. Despite the pain however I could feel my hips start to rock back and forth pushing my ass into his tongue and hoping he would slide it back to my clit.

1...678910...12